Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
Thanks ShadowRising321 for coming back and providing scintillating updates.
It is apparent Dara wants to have anal and Menaka is falling into the trap. He has laid the trap well and using all her weakness - a good fuck, and jealousy over Vimala to get Menaka fall into it.
It is moment of truth for Menaka. If her love and the importance of Prakash is primary as she claims, she should get out of that web and save it. She claimed "It is not something I'll do. Not even with you". It should't become "I'll not do it with You".
Her previous lies can be argued as she tried to assure her husband that she hasn't fallen for Dara and their relationship is purely sexual. Breaking this barrier and then lying about it to Prakash means all is finish.
Like I always advocate, family is the most important one beyond anyones fancy's and indulgences. Even in stories should not be allowed to degenerate families (different case when one partner is abusive or other ways). They both have their son Aryan to consider, which is more than their happiness.
Bineesh!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by bineeshm - 21-06-2023, 07:30 PM