Adultery i fucked Xossipy story reader - 1
story : I fucked Xossipy story reader

Hello friends. This is Mahesh . i came with another interesting story.

I m Hyderabad My age is 30, I have been good exp with some cpls / housewives / college girls . so this happened my life . so  I am telling this story .

As I writing stories in this ( xossipy )  stories in this site I keep getting messages from various readers (mostly men and hardly any girls). This story is true & happened few weeks back ago and that too how a girl reader reached to me to share her opinion.

Her name is harika, age 25. She is Gorgeous girl with stats 32-30-34 ( after meeting I came to know ). Her main attraction is her eyes & ass. Any men can get easily attracted to her beauty.

I got a message from her in google chat, the conversation are as below.

Harika - Hey, I read your story & it was awesome.
Me- Thank you.

Harika - You narrated in beautiful way possible & I felt it real

Me- oh, thankyou very much. Glad you liked my story. I was amazed to know the fact that girls too read sex stories. hehe

Harika - yes, I liked it a lot. And yes girls do love reading sex stories. we too have feelings na.

Me- great to hear from you. Hope you enjoyed.

Harika - yeah I did, is this is your real story or fiction

Me- It’s my real story, I don’t write fiction one. I share my own experience stories here.

Harika - Good, what you do?

Me- I work for an MNC. How about you?

Harika - I have done BE . searching for job  

Me- ok that’s fine.

Harika - if you don’t mind, can I see your pic?

Me- yeah sure, I sent my 2 pics.

Harika - Hmm, Handsome!

Me- thank you. Can you share yours?

Harika - yeah, sent.

Me- wow you look amazing!

She was looking beautiful in her red colour Saree. Beautiful eyes, silky & straight hair, rosy lips simply wow.. 

( wait for next part - 2 .... ) 

Gmail id : hydhotguy31

telegram id : hydguy1
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
i fucked Xossipy story reader - 1 - by Hotguy143 - 13-06-2023, 09:46 PM