Poll: Should I proceed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very good
95.45%
21 95.45%
Worthless
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Tollygunge Film Queen
Episide : 46

Only in her panties, Maiya Mitra ( Sanyal ) only daughter of the renowned actress Sreelekha Mitra, looked practically naked. She was completely engaged in her father’s attention.

Noticing that, her friend Mina Sen took off her own T-shirt and played with her own tits while she watched Shekhar Uncle play with his daughter. She knew her friend was only going to urge her to be naked..... sooner or later anyway,

Besides, she really liked the way Shekhar Uncle kept looking at her tits while he played with his own daughter. Mina was proud of her own tits, even if they weren’t as big as her friend’s. She liked it when she caught people looking at them, especially her father Sanjit.

For that matter, Mina had liked it when Shekhar Uncle was staring at her pussy, too. She lifted her ass off the mat and slipped off her panties.

Like her friend, Mina's pussy was now shaved.... perfectly smooth. She moved so that she could lean back against the side of Maiya's bed. She then spread her legs to rub her pussy while she watched Shekhar Uncle kiss her eager friend and fondle her boobs.

Maiya just giggled when she caught her father staring at her friend's shaved pussy as she slipped her panties off, too.

“Dad, you should be naked, too,” Maiya announced.

Shekhar just smiled and pulled off his T-shirt, then slipped off his Bermuda..... letting his rockhard cock bounce up.... swollen and proud.

“God! it’s so nice,” Maiya cooed as she took hold of her father’s cock and stroked it. “I wanna suck it again.”

“I was hoping you’d say that, baby,” he replied with a grin.

He then lay back and kept himself partly propped up on his elbows. He kept his eyes on his daughter while she hungrily took his cock into her mouth for the second time that night.

At the same time he was watching his daughter's friend Mina play with her pussy. The pretty teen's slit was every bit as hot and wet as his own daughter. She was getting to like having someone watch her play with her slit more and more.

Meanwhile the other girl sucked and licked on her father’s aroused cock for a long time. And the father moaned softly.... enjoying every second of his daughter’s luxurious love.

But he finally pushed her off and told her to lie back on the mat and spread her legs. He then started massaging the girl’s pussy with his fingers.... making her sigh with pleasure while he looked at Mina.

“Now you're going to see how much your friend likes having her father eat her pretty little pussy,” Shekhar told the slim beauty with a devious grin..... and took position between his daughter's parted thighs swiftly.

He leaned over and started licking his daughter’s hairless slit. Maiya immediately started sighing. It looked like she was melting into the mat, except for the way her hips rocked up at her father’s mouth.

Maiya looked over at her friend with a dazed expression. It clearly implied that her father's licking tongue was one of the best things she’d ever felt between her shapely legs.

And watching her friend's blissful face, Mina whimpered softly and slid a pair of fingers into her slicked pussy. She knew she too would have to get her father's tongue between her own legs.

The whole time she watched Shekhar Uncle eat her young friend’s pussy. At the same time, she kept pumping her fingers in and out of her aching hole..... ended up with cumming..... almost every time her friend did.

“Oh, Daddy, God! Daddyyyyy........,” the delirious baby doll cooed over and over again.

Mina could hardly believe her eyes. Shekhar Uncle was eating his daughter's pussy like the sweetest delicacy he’d ever had. He even pushed her legs up open wider..... exposing her tiny brown asshole.

Suddenly he lowered his mouth and started licking his daughter’s tight rimhole. Mina almost felt like she could feel it herself. Finally, he lifted his head up and moved further up until his large body was hovering over his daughter’s much smaller one.

He grabbed his rock-hard dick and pushed the head into his daughter's wet slit. Mina watched in awe as his solid shaft gradually sank deep into her friend’s small hole. The raging hard-on slowly stretched her slippery sex lips..... filling her sheath fully.

He reminded her daughter about not waking up her mother as he began rocking his hips. He started to pump his rod in and out of the girl’s leaking pussy with increased motion.

Mina couldn’t take her eyes off from the man's shaft of Shekhar Uncle..... pumping into her friend's pussy with obscene wet sounds. The pistoning rod was growing wet and shiny from the juices in her hole.

It was so much different from the times, she’d seen her father fuck her mother in the hot tub. She now had a much better view of Shekhar Uncle's shaft as it slicked in and out of his daughter clinging pussy.

They were both fighting to keep their moans down low, but it couldn’t be easy for them. They both looked like they were feeling the most amazing sensation of their lives.

Mina started rubbing her clit along with the pumping fingers.... in and out of her hole. Seeing her best friend actually taking the hot, hard thrusts of her own father’s cock, had Mina cumming more than she thought possible.

“Oh, Daddy, God, fuck me.... harder..... harder..... Your cock feels so amazing. I love it so much,” Maiya kept moaning over and over.

Shekhar was gazing in awe at his pretty baby daughter while he rocked his overheated prick into her body. He was thrusting into her hard enough to make her boobs shake. He leaned over to suck her hardened nipples as much as he could. However he kept looking over at Mina too.... watching her fingers playing with her hot, smooth pussy.

“Touch my balls baby,” he told his daughter's friend in a muffled growl. “Play with my sack while I cum in your friend's pussy.”

The mere suggestion was enough to make the inner walls of Mina's pussy clench around her fingers. She kept her fingers pumping through her climax, as she looked dreamily at her friend to make sure it was okay with her.

Yes, Maiya nodded and as told by her father, she started playing with his swinging balls. The fatty girl just smiled at her friend and moaned. Next moment, Mina moved over beside them and reached between his legs from behind..... cupping her hand over the man’s cum-laden balls.

Shekhar groaned so loud enough that Mina thought he might wake up Maiya's mother. However being oblivious about his groaning, he only started fucking his daughter harder and deeper.

On the other hand, Mina's fingers were already soaked wet from her own pussy-juices and she rubbed with that all over his large sack. She had to keep moving her hand back and forth in time with his thrusting to keep up her stimulation of his sack.

Without even thinking about what she was doing, she mashed suddenly the pad of her thumb up against his asshole. She started rubbing the dirty hole with it while massaging his balls.

Shekhar gasped..... the muscles of his ass-cheeks all went stiff as he pumped his cock harder than ever into his daughter's hole. Muffling his groans, he was obviously pumping a huge load of cum deep into her pussy. And feeling her father's scorching lava in her pussy for the first time, she started to cum again..... rocking her hips against her father’s urgent thrusts.

After that, Shekhar leaned down and started kissing his daughter passionately. However Mina kept her hand on his balls for a while..... enjoying the smooth, warm feel of his smooth-shaven sack.

“That was amazing, Daddy,” Maiya cooed dreamily.

“You’re amazing, baby girl,” Shekhar told her. “I love you so much.”

After a little while longer, he finally put his briefs and T-shirt on as he got ready to go back to his own room. He thanked Mina for being such a good girl and such a good friend to his daughter.

Then he told Maiya that they were going to have a lot to talk about this. Mina noticed a satisfying smile on her friend's face which she had never seen before.
______ _______ ________ _______ ______ ___

The next day in the late morning, Shekhar drove Mina back home. Both her parents were out, and she went directly to her room to offload her backpack.

Then she went into the hallway bathroom and took a long shower. As she lathered her body with gel, she ended up grabbing a razor.... freshening up the shave on her legs and pussy.

It was impossible to keep from getting a wet pussy while her hands roamed over her smooth, fresh body. She thought at first about watching her parents fuck, and then watching her friend and her father.

After her shower, she decided to take rest..... sleeping in her bedroom. With the house all to herself, she put on the new bikini her father had gotten her the other day at the mall.

She wasn't quite sure where her parents were and when they could come back. She couldn’t wait to see how her father would like it her new skimpiest panties. Her mother would probably get a smirk on her face. Surely she would tease her father about the way their daughter had a huge crush on him.

Putting on the panties and bra, she ever had, she checked herself out in her bedroom mirror. The lacy bra cupped her shapely boobs nicely, letting a nice amount of side-boob to show.

She liked the way it was designed to show a great amount of her boobs instead of really covering very much. She then marched through the corridor wearing just the sheer panties.... removing her bra. At last, entering her bedroom, she lay back on her bed. She then started reminiscing previous day's incident at her friend's house...... feeling impossibly horny.

It felt like it was never going to go away. Not caring if her parents came home suddenly and caught her topless. It wasn’t long before her hand found its way into her panties.... to stroke along the moistening lips of her warm pussy.
______ ______ ______ _____ _____ _________

The affectionate parents, Raima and Sanjit stood outside their only daughter's bedroom..... looking at her topless body.... .with her hand digging down inside her panties. They’d only gotten home for lunch a short while before midday breakup of their shooting.

Since the revelations they’d made to each other a couple of nights ago, they’d had a lot to talk about. The night Mina had spent over at Maiya's had been planned for a week. And it had given the horny lovebirds plenty of privacy to talk things over.... including how Mina had been watching their lovemaking.

Now as they discovered Mina laying on her bed.... and stroking herself, they decided to join her. Even they decided to let her know that she wasn’t alone in the house anymore.

In fact, the couple were planning to let their daughter knowing everything...... including her mother’s long-standing relationship with her own father. But when Raima spotted the girl finger-fucking her pussy, she called her new longtime lover to watch the scene immediately.

“Oh My God,” Sanjit said, nearly groaning.

Raima snickered briefly. She’d already undressed as far as her panties, while Sanjit was down to his briefs. Raima smiled at the look on his face..... knowing he was gazing down hungrily at a younger version of herself. She reached for the bulge in his briefs..... caressed it with her hand..... feeling it quickly grow under her touch.

“I’d bet anything she’s thinking about her dear daddy,” Raima said as she pushed his briefs down to reveal his fully aroused cock. She curled her hand around his shaft and started stroking him.

“Our daughter really takes after her Mom,” Sanjit added proudly.

Sanjit couldn’t help heaving a sigh of pleasure. Between his lover's graceful stroking of his cock and the sight of their topless ** yrs old daughter fingering her pussy, he was quickly growing aroused.

“Do you think about your father when you call me Daddy?” he asked, pretty sure he already knew the answer.

“Would it be bad if I said yes?”

Sanjit sighed with pleasure again. No one he’d ever known could stroke his hard cock so sensually as Raima.... with the possible exception of Mina. It was almost as if the innate skill had been passed on from mother to daughter.

“No,” he finally admitted. “If I thought you were thinking of anyone else it would probably bother me. However under this circumstances, I have to admit I actually like it.”

Raima smiled. It made her look even more like Mina when she did. “Were you thinking about her last night when you filled me up with your hot cum?”

Sanjit knew his smile was probably giving him away..... so he just admitted it as Raima giggled softly.

“That’s hot, my dear Daddy,” she cooed.

Then she turned back to look at their daughter. Even though the girl still had her panties on, it was easy to tell from her hand motion that she had at least one finger going deeply into her young pussy.

“Just look at our beautiful daughter,” she went on. “So hot and beautiful. She’s ready for you, baby. She’s so ripe and ready for her amazing dad.”

“Are you saying what I think?” Sanjit uttered hoarsely as his excessively hard cock throbbed in her hand. Precum started dribbling out of the cockhead's small eye as he thought of what she was offering him.

“Yes, baby, I’m saying you should take it all to the next level and fuck our pretty baby girl.”

“Ohhhhh..... fuck,” Sanjit muttered.

“And I think you should go to her now, baby. Just look at her. She needs it. Trust me, I know.”

“Now? So you can watch?” he groaned in sheer taboo lust.

Raima grinned wickedly. “Well, she’s been spying on us! Don’t you think it’s only fair?”

Sanjit's prick pulsed wildly as his lover stroked it. Actually she was urging him to go to her room and fuck their obviously aroused teenaged daughter.

“OK..... as you say darling,” he said as he started to move inside her bedroom.

“No.... not like this. Just go out naked. Let her see her daddy come to her with that big, beautiful cock..... swaggering naked and free. It’ll be a moment she’ll remember the rest of her life.”

Sanjit was already imagining the moment in his mind. He was fully aware how eager his daughter had been for more. He knew the girl was going to be really happy..... knowing their time had finally come at last.

So once Raima finally let go of his cock, he pulled out the briefs from his thighs and became stark naked. He then started his movement. With a beating heart, very slowly he entered his daughter's bedroom.

All the time, his unbearable and painful hard cock was bobbing and swinging wildly..... with his every step. Slowly, he walked towards her bed where his daughter was lost in the pleasure of her busy fingers.

The girl looked delicious in every way. Her eyes were closed tightly as she whimpered. Her young body waa arching up as she pleasured herself..... causing her pert tits to quiver enticingly.

When Sanjit was standing within a couple feet of her, he called her name softly. She gasped in surprise and opened her eyes. She seemed to be disoriented for a moment. She was trying to decide if her naked, aroused father was really standing there over her or if she was dreaming it.

Sanjit's large cock was pulsing harder than ever as he watched his surprised daughter gazing up and down his naked body. He took a seat on the side of her bed and ran his hand up the inside of her smooth legs.

His quivering hand slowly moved all the way to the edge of her lace panties where her hand was still on her pussy. Her hand stopped moving when she opened her eyes to discover her naked father standing there.

Now he slipped his hand under the small red panties and ran his fingers over the girl’s syrupy wet slit. She pulled her hand away and let her father take over fingering her.

With his free hand, he took his daughter by the wrist and guided her hand to his excessively throbbing cock. She readily curled her small fist around his solid shaft and started stroking him.

“Oh Daddy,” she sighed. “I haven’t been able to think about anything but you.”

Sanjit moaned with pleasure and cast a furtive glance up toward the bedroom's opened doors. He knew Raima was watching their daughter..... stroking her own pussy.

“I’ve been thinking about you, too, baby girl. More than you know. Can you tell how much your daddy wants you, baby?”

Mina giggled and then purred happily. “I was afraid you might be avoiding me,” she pouted.

“No, baby, there were just some things your dad needed to deal with, that’s all.”

“You told Maa about everything, didn’t you?” the smiling teen asked her father and he nodded.

“Well I guess she doesn’t mind, then.” Mina said.

“No,” he said. “In fact she’s planning to have a talk with you about things herself.”

Mina seemed to be curious about that, but her attention was much more centered on her father’s cock as she stroked it. Meanwhile her father pulled his hand out from under her panties. He then pulled the skimpy item down her legs.... leaving her just as naked as he was.

She instantly spread her legs wide, giving her father all the room he wanted to feel and stroke her smooth, wet pussy. She kept stroking his cock as steady as she could while her father's fingers worked on her hole and clit.

The horny girl was so wet.... her juices were seeping all over her father’s fingers.... along with her upper thighs. He pushed a finger inside her, curling and stroking her sweet spot. Instantly she grounded her hips at his hand and moaned deeply.

Sanjit took another glance up at the door where he knew the girl’s mother would be watching from. He was sure Raima was there, with her own fingers working skillfully at her pussy. And it only made his cock pulsate even harder.

He leaned over and started kissing the pretty teenager affectionately while he stroked his finger in and out of her quivering, wet hole. She felt so tight around his finger. He couldn’t even imagine how tight she was going to feel around his cock.

They spent a long time kissing deeply. When they finally pulled apart, Mina told her father she wanted to switch places. “There’s something I’m dying to do for you, Daddy,” she said deviously.

Sanjit figured he knew what his daughter had in mind. So he quickly laid down on the bed, as his hard cock stood up thick like a poll with his heavy ballsac between his legs.

Mina had a look of hungry excitement in her eyes as she sat down at the very end of the bed and leaned toward her father’s cock. She took hold of the base of his shaft.... lowered her mouth and then began licking all around the top end.

The girl’s father sighed deeply with pleasure, barely believing his own eyes. This was the last thing he expected to develop when he got reunited with Raima and rekindled their relationship.

The mere discovery that he had a sweet, bright, beautiful, ** yrs old daughter was enough to make his mind spin. Now noticing of the girl making passionate love to his cock with her mouth and hand was beyond anything he could ever imagine.

And then, watching the girl eagerly close her supple lips over his blunt knob and take him into her mouth made him groan loudly. If not exactly as skilled as her mother, she took her father to another level of pleasure.... using her hand and mouth together.

Slowly she bobbed her Bob-cut hairy head up and down his pulsing prick. His moans of pleasure only grew deeper and louder. He soon had his hands in his daughter’s silky hair..... following the movement of her bobbing head.

She caressed his large sperm-filled balls with her free hand and kept sucking his cock until he was in danger of exploding in her mouth. That’s when he pushed her off, wanting to save his cum for her pussy.

He moved aside so she could lie back. Her smooth, young pussy was now completely open. It was exposed obscenely as her father’s cock was throbbing at the sight.

Sanjit caught his daughter gazing expectantly at his cock. He gave himself a few strokes as she watched him expectantly.

That's when, he caught sight of Raima watching them, only half hidden by the dbangs. She was as naked as their daughter, with one hand working between her legs and the other massaging her bare tits.

Sanjit exchanged a knowing look with Raima while Mina's eyes were still glued to the motion of his hand on his imposing rod. He then leaned over toward the girl’s hot, dripping pussy and started licking her slit.

“Ohhhhhhhhh....... Daddy!” she gasped, her hips immediately responding to the pleasure of her father’s mouth.

With his hands pushing harder against the girl’s open thighs, he opened her as far as she could spread. He lapped and suckled at her honey-coated sex lips with hot, loving hunger.

Mina's body could barely seem to keep still as her moans and gasps grew steadily louder and deeper. Her father rubbed her hardened clit with the pad of his thumb while his tongue slashed over her pussy lips..... probing into her creamy, young hole.

Her body stiffened and she lifted up her feet as she brought her widely spread knees higher. The motion brought her tightly gathered asshole into her father’s plain view.

The little brownish hole was slick and wet from her dripping pussy-juices. Her father didn’t think twice about angling lower to lap up the sweet nectar coating it.

“Daddyyyyyy...... what are you doinggggg...” the girl’s voice was a hoarse stage whisper. “Ohhhhh fuck...... I can't imagine.”

He lapped and probed his daughter’s asshole with his snaking tongue for as long as he could. Her body was so responsive to everything that the pulsing need in his shaft started to grow overwhelming.

At the same time, he was working her clit and cunt-hole with his fingers. However he continued teasing her starbud with his tongue. Finally he began kissing his way up the girl’s beautifully naked body.

At one time, he found himself cupping her firm, young tits in his hands. He moved back and forth from one to the other to suck on her swollen nipples. And the head of his thick cock was nudging up to her wet slit.

At last he moved from his daughter’s tits to her supple, young mouth. He kissed her deeply..... their tongues swirling eagerly within their joined lips.... at the same time.

He was about to push his aching cock into the girl’s pussy when he discovered Raima had come out from her hiding spot. Without any intimation, she knelt down beside them.

“I couldn’t just stay at a distance and only watch,” she told them.

Mina was staring at her mother half dazed as Raima reached between their bodies. She spread her daughter’s slit further apart with one hand.

Then she took hold of Sanjit's cock with the other and rubbed the cock-head teasingly over her daughter’s hard, knotted clit. Mina sighed with pleasure with a dreamy look on her mother's pretty face.

“Baby,” Raima told her daughter, “I hope you don’t mind, but this is a special moment for all of us and I just wanted to share in it. You have no idea what it does to me to see you like this with your father. I hope you love every delicious thrust of his beautiful cock. Later on, I’ll tell you all about the first time your grandfather fucked me when I was just your age.”

“Oh, Maa, oh God, stop teasing,” the girl sighed. She was arching her pussy at her father’s pulsing prick as her mother gripped the base of the solid shaft in her hand.

She smiled at her daughter lovingly, then at her husband..... pushing the head of his cock into the girl’s waiting hole. He then started shoving it in with a low, deep groan. His thick shaft was gradually sinking all the way inside his daughter's velvety sheath of pussy.

While Sanjit started to pump his rod in and out of his daughter's writhing body, Raima continued massaging the girl’s clit with her fingers. The simultaneous stimulation of her clit and hole had the teenager whimpering.

Her body never stopped moving and responding by the joint assault of her loving parents. As her father fucked her with increasingly hard, forceful thrusts, her mother's fingers never relented in their skillful massage.

Sanjit kissed his daughter, then kissed the girl's mother.... going back and forth until Mina's body was suddenly rocking with a series of hot orgasms. The clenching grip of the girl’s incredibly tight pussy became more than he could withstand.

Suddenly he felt Raima was teasing his asshole with a fingertip of her other hand. And he couldn't hold anymore...... with a howling groan, he started exploding into his daughter’s pussy.... spraying a dizzy gush of hot cum.

Raima pulled her hand from between their bodies. She then sucked her fingers clean..... the tangy mixture of Sanjit's cum and Mina's fuck honey.

After that, they all got up and went to soak together in the hot tub. Sanjit sat in the middle with his arms around Raima and their daughter. Mina snuggled up to her father possessively while her mother smiled with understanding..... and started telling her affair during her teenage life.
_______ ________ ________ ________ _______

Mina was listening most attentively as her mother told in detail about the way her relationship with her official father and biological father had blossomed side by side.

"This means you too have a real father like myself..... but Maa, you've forgotten to tell the incident happened between your real father and yourself..... not only that, you've never mentioned your real father's name," Mina tried to remind her mother.

"No Sweetie, I skip that portion intentionally..... it's a long story.... I'm feeling tired now..... next time, OK dear,"

"As you say, Maa," Mina nodded and decided not to urge it further.

Although Sanjit had listened earlier about Raima's taboo relationship with her official father ( stepfather ), he once again listened as attentively as their daughter. At one point, Mina asked her mother if she’d felt jealous seeing her lover fuck someone else.

“I would if it were anyone else, sweetheart,” Raima explained. “But not you. And now I guess you know why I feel that way.”

After a little more talking, everyone was fully aware of everything that happened over the past few days. Even Mina told her parents about watching her dearest friend getting fucked by her own father only the night before.

This brought on a lot of questions from both her parents. They thought they should invite Maiya and her father over to socialize and bonding their relationship with a new vigor.

During the conversation, all the time, Mina had been fondling her father’s cock under the water. With her mother's hand joining her, her father's cock was soon started to raise it's head.

However the force of his climax in Mina's lusciously tight pussy, Sanjit would have thought it would be hours before recovering enough to get hard again. But his daughter’s vivid description of Maiya and her father's hot sexual escapade.... along with the ministrations of mother-daughter duo, soon had him tingling with interest.

Realising that Mina got on her father’s lap quickly..... straddling him as they faced each other. Once again, the girl’s mother did the honors of setting his excited cock into their daughter’s pussy. As Mina began riding him, Raima carefully slid a finger into the girl’s asshole.

“Oh God..... you naughty,” the girl cried with pleasure. “I love you so much, Daddy. I love you, too, Maa.”

With that, she took her father’s swollen prick inside her body for the second time that day. Her parents then hugged her tightly..... her father from the front and her mother from behind.

Sanjit never imagined anything this amazing could really happen in his life.... but it was. It was every bit as real as that second load of cum spurting into his beautiful daughter’s fuck hole.... while reminiscing his first time encounter with his dearest Monadi alias Munmun Sen..... yes, although it was 40 yrs. ago..... it seemed like it had happened just few days ago.

Yes, it flashed in his mind's chip quickly as one by one scene started playing with it's vivid description. That day was Munmun's second marriage anniversary and all the VVIP guests, specially the persons related to Tollygunge film-industry were honoring that grand party.

To be continued......
[+] 2 users Like satabdi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Tollygunge Film Queen - by satabdi - 13-01-2021, 05:56 AM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by Rajaryanea - 14-01-2021, 07:45 AM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by Johnpaul - 14-01-2021, 08:38 AM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by satabdi - 14-01-2021, 07:55 PM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by Dark Soul - 15-01-2021, 10:28 PM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by satabdi - 16-01-2021, 04:59 AM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by Dark Soul - 16-01-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by Hornyjay - 19-06-2021, 06:18 AM