Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Tarun: Purva? Fatema Ji ? What the fu…..
Fatema : Aaii. Hai Allaaa. Didi leave me. 
Pushing Purva back Fatema tried to run towards the door. She was just covering her boobs with her hands.
But Tarun blocked her path and held her shoulder. 
Tarun: Hey stop. Don't be so panicked and don't shout. Nothing happened. 
Stop. Calm down. 
Purva came to her back and hugged her from behind. She Slowly pushed Fatema's hands down from her boobs and said, You've a sexy figure. Don't be Shy,Fatema. 
Fatema was breathing heavily. 
Tarun spreaded his palm on her head and slid a hair from her face and said, I'm not a monster. Am I?
Fatema nodded her head. 
Tarun : Then? 
Tell me now what were you doing there?
Purva : Ah Tarun.
Tarun: You stop. Let her answer.
Fatema? 
Fatema : We were gossiping. And then we came here to pee.Just to pee. And now we are going back.
Tarun: That's good.But the sad thing is I miss the opportunity to see you two Pissing. Isssss.
Fatema blushed. 
Tarun : So what kind of gossip is going on?
Fatema : Didi was telling me about
Her marriage with my father in law.
Tarun: Oh wow. And you know what? I'm now reading Purva's adventure in Gaderi.
You should tell her Purva. 
Purva : I couldn't send tou those mails then.
Tarun: So what? These are saved in your draft. You should tell Fatema about that.
Fatema : You were reading? That means you didn't sleep.
Tarun: Yeah.I've seen you when you entering the room.
Fatema : Didi.
Purva : Lets go,lets go. Let me tell you the rest of the story. 
Tarun, move aside.
Tarun : Yeah go now.
Tarun's dick was so hard that it could blast at any moment. 
He entered the bathroom and Purva and Fatema went to the living room.
Fatema : Didi, you knew he was not sleeping and watching me. 
Purva : Hehe. Sorry dear. 
Fatema : Hihi.Don't be sorry Didi. But I must say that his has a strong and big tool.Hihihi.
Purva: Hummm. So our dear shy girl is not so shy at all.
Fatema : Didi I had a pro after all.
Didi Please tell Now what happened next. 
Purva : Wait. 
She Took a bottle of water and drank the water and then passes that bottle to Fatema and said, drink it.your urine was yellow. You are not drinking enough water. 
Fatema: Thanks Didi.But you please continue.
Purva : Humm.So, where I was?
Fatema : Tarun Ji went to Hussain ji's place  with the Tilak,as your brother.
Purva : Hatt.Naughty. He didn't go. 
Do you remember the milk man at your slum?
Fatema : Ummm.Kabul?
Purva : Yes Kabul. He Went with Rasul and an another man. 
But the Tilak was just a ordinary thing.The main thing was the Godh Bharai. 
Ufff .After Returning from the parlor with the Mehendi I went to take a bath. 
Fatema : And how you went to the parlor and how you came back?
Purva : Good question. But as you are thinking that's not correct. I went there with Tarun. So I wore a gown. Only a gown. Nothing else.and at the parlor I became naked and two men applied Mehendi on me. Then I had to stood there naked for half an hour. And then they washed the pest and I wore the gown and came back. I was in a inner room. So no one had seen me else that two men. And I could see the bulge inside their pants.But I didn't do anything with them. I was just teasing them.And they were touching my every parts.As they were circling my aerolas and my belly button and my shaved pubes. And applying something on my Tattoo on my butt so that it could be seen more prominent and  glossy. 
Sometines I was moaning by their touch. And I was leaking from my pussy. So they were wiping my sticky juice with tissues. 
After that I wore the gown and came back with Tarun and Took a bath.
But then I Applied make-up and wore my jewelry, including the butt plug, nipple rings and my naval and pussy rings. And then I slowly came out from the back gate.
It was around 2 pm. So the street was almost empty.
I went to the newly constructed building. And there on the second floor I sat on a wooden stool. But the stool was large in diamention but it has very small legs. Maybe four inch in night. 
All the laborers and some friends of Hussain Ji and many from the slum came. 
I don't know.But there must be 35 to 40 men who visited there. 
I didn't have count. 
I was sitting on that stool, folding my legs and my hands on my lap.
There were two camera man filming me from the front and from a side. 
That was a hall room. All others were sitting or standing here and there. 
There was a plate in which some curd and sandalwood pest, paddy seeds and some green grasses on it. 
And a candle was burning there. 
First one of Hussain ji's friend came and Applied sandalwood and card Tilak on my forehead and he gifted me a gold ring. 
Fatema : You were naked?
Purva: Obviously.
So the man Blessed me by placing the paddy seeds and green graases on my head and then he fed me a sweet and a little water from a glass.
 I asked what do you want debar ji? 
Though he was a very old man, even he was my future husband's friend. 
He said, beti at this age what I can expect. God bless you. You both stay happily. 
But I held his hand and pulled him towards me. 
I kissed his cheek and said, you can't go without my Godh Bharai. 
He pouted his face and said I can'tsatisfy you 
I giggled and kissed his lips and smiled looking at his eyes. 
I slowly remove his white dhoti and lowered his briefs. He had a very black and small cock. But surprisingly thik. 
He was shivering. But I realized that he was wanting something from me. 
So I looked at that soft and black piece of meat and took that into my mouth. 
It was seeming that there were three identical black balls dangling on his crotch. 
I looked at the camera and smiled. Then took his cock into my mouth. I tried hard to make his cock hard. I sucked him, sucked with his balls, bite his dirty groins and licked his pubes and his belly button. I even bit his thighs and pulled his cock with hand. But there was no response. 
Men from behind were encouraging me.They were shouting, try Purva. Raise his dick. You can do it. Suck his balls Purva. One said, slapp his ass, and see the effect. I did all but only I got some slimy transparent liquid. I licked them and Suddenly the old man jerked his body and pushed my head and fall on the floor.
He was out of breath. As the candle was burning, they didn't switched on any fan. Actually the room had no fan or light. And the the floor was also Naked, no partex or marble on that. A dusty rough floor.
He landed on that floor. One labor came and started blowing a curt board so that he could get some air. 
After a few second he got up and wore his dhoti. 
I was little worried for him. 
But he got up and said, thank you beti. 
I was stunned by his word. 
Everyone cheered. I got relieve and smiled. 
He went back and another man came. 
He gave me some vermilion and bangles.
He also Blessed me. And then removed his pants and I sucked him. He had a large enough and strong dick and he released lots of cum. And my mouth filled with his ziz and a little leaked out from the corner of my lips. I let that cum like that and swallowed the load. 
Then one after another men came and they gifted me some essential things related with the rituals. Finally someone gifted me a red See through scarf embroidered with some golden tensile on it.
It called Choli saree. Not blouse. And it's size was like a dopatta(scarf).
And then another man gifted me a transparent Burqa. 
I sucked them all.But just sucked for a few minutes to make them hard. 
Finally The group of friends ended their presentation ceremony and then I laid on the dirty floor. And my banging started. 
There were approx 7-8 of his friends. Most of them were old. The first man Didn't dare to come to me again. He was just watching me from a distance. And I just blew three semi erected cock out with my mouth. 
I let them touch or press my parts and let them suck. 
After taking care of the old I concreted on the younger guys . They fucked my every holes. And after 40-45 minutes They done with me. I was laying on the floor covered in sweat and dust. And their ziz was leaking from my holes. 
I got  up and went downstairs, to the door to see them off. 
Then I came back. 
The laborers removed the plate and the candle and then encircled me. 
I said I'm thirsty. So Sazid came and pissed on me. I drank his pee as much as possible. 
And then He fucked me first.He took 20 minutes and they handed me to the lusty laborers. And They started to destroy me. The season went till the evening. 
Finally They finished. I was covered in cum all over my body. Then everyone started Pissing on me. 
I was just kneeling down there with my wide open mouth. They were Pissing on me from every direction. I drank their pee and bathed in pee and then collapsed on the dusty floor. 
I woke up at night. I saw most of the laborers were gone. But a few were there. They were close to Sazid or Raghu. 
They gave me food. Roti, Mutton and Lassi. 
There were around 7-8 laborers. 
After getting some energy they offered me alcohol. But I denied. They told me that I was taking alcohol with the Mutyas in the slum. 
I said, that was past.The whore dance ended. So, No more alcohol. 
They Finally agreed and Then my second gangbang started with Sazid, Rasul, Raghu and gang. All the drunk men banged me again for almost two hours.
They banged my piss soaked body and again deposited cum into my every hole and on my chest, face,hips and belly. 
My hair was growing then. Which was looking like a boy cut. And that small hair was also containing cum.
Finally around 12.30 I came back home. 
Tired and with a sticky dusty body and threw my body on the bed. 
Next morning I woke up around 11.
Fatema : Where was Tarun Ji?
Purva : Tarun went to Pune for three days. For his office work.He actually took that job as he was trying to avoid my marriage.
Anyway, Next day I was woken up around 11 by the sound of the doorbell ringing. 
I wondered who could be on the door.
I silently went to the door and peeped through the keyhole. 
And my fear was genuine. It was Sharma ji's wife with her son. 
Sharma ji was in office but he appointed his wife as a spy behind me.
Fatema : Who is Sharma Ji.
Purva : Oh, Don't ask. He was our neighbor. And he suspected that I was performing a whore dance in your slum. 
Anyway, Vimla Auntie, my tenant who lives with her husband Jagan Uncle, was a clever woman. She was so supportive to me. 
Vimla Auntie had locked the door from outside. 
When Mrs Sharma couldn't get any response by buzzing the bell, she started calling my name loudly. 
Vimla aunty came down and asked her What's happening?
She said her son was admitted to the same school where Apu used to study. 
And she came for some common inquiry about the school.
Vimla Auntie scolded her and said, Are you blind? Can't you see this big padlock hanging on the door? They are not here.
Go and tell your psycho husband that they are not here. Go.
She went away. 
I came back and was waiting for Auntie to open the door. I was sitting on the Sofa. 
After 5 minutes, Auntie opened the door and  took me to our roof top and with the help of Savitri, our maid, She applied turmeric pest all over my body and face. Vimla auntie and Savitri massaged my entire body very very well and then they soaped me to clean. My body was glistening and was a little yellowish due to the turmeric.
Fatima : But why did they massaged turmeric pest on your body?
Purva : Ah, it's a Ritual. Haldi ( Turmeric) has a natural antiseptic agent in it. It gives natural glow to skin. And it's good for your health. Maybe for this reason it becomes a ritual before the marriage. 
And after the Haldi, Auntie Applied red colored dye around my feet and heels and the back side of my palm and tip of my fingers.
Then she decorated my forehead with white sandal pests. 
All set for the marriage.
But the problem was our society. Sharma Ji was actively spying on me. 
So we decided to make the arrangement on the roof of the newly constructed building. 
Sazid and Rasul arranged everything and they also arranged some music systems. So that they could enjoy the ceremony and our voices could be subsidized by the loud music and my society could think that it was a program held by the laborers. 
All the laborers were also invited to our marriage. 
Ramu, our society watchman and his wife Savitri were also invited. But we told them to come later, so that no one from the society could suspect anything.

The laborers were in disbelief that I was marrying An old slum man. But they were amazed at the same time . 
There were Mehendi on my palms,wrist,arms and legs. Ornaments were dangling all over my body. My navel ring, nose and ear rings, tikli, nipple rings and pussy rings, maskara, make-up. I was ready for the marriage. The only thing was missing was my bridal dress. And there was a Ruby colored stone button plug enhancing the beauty of my ass hole. 
There were flowers on my false hair and garland on my neck. 
Fatema: Wow.and you were naked. 
Purva: Humm. All the laborers and some other guests like the laborer's friends and a few slum people and Hussain jis friends were there. At one corner three men were cooking. At the middle of the roof , there was a makeshift? Mandap and a priest was chanting mantras and pouring ghee on the Havan fire. 
Jagan uncle was copying the priest's chanting. Then the priest called Hussain ji.
He sat beside Jagan Uncle and started following the priest's instructions. 
I was in a small room and was watching the rituals from the window. 
Then the priest told to uncle , " Kanya ko bulaya jayyyy" ( Call the bride) 
Vimla aunty Took a very flimsy Red colored Choli scarf embroidered with golden tinsel and covered my head and face with that. Then she took me to the middle of the roof. I sat beside Uncle. 
After some more rituals, the priest said, " Kanya ka Sampradan kare" ( Donate your daughter to the bridegroom). And after the sampradan ritual, Uncle got up and went aside. 
Then some more rituals were done.
Finally we both stood up with the priest. My head and face were still covered.
And I slowly unveiled my vail and Hussain ji saw my face. 
Then we sat again, side by side. The pandit was chanting mantras and telling us to take some oaths.
And Finally Hussain Ji took a Small Hand held pot made by bamboo fibers. 
Pandit ji covered the body of the pot with red vermilion and without looking at me, Hussain ji removed the red scarf a little from my forehead and he rubbed the pot from my forehead to the middle of my head.
My forehead and the middle of my head became red.
Pinches of vermilion dust fall on my nose. 
Fatema : Uuuuuuu. You must have looked fabulous. Didi, do you have the pictures? 
Purva : Yes I've. I'll show you later.
Now Listen the most interesting part.
We had to exchange our garlands now.
But to make it more difficult, a barber who is an essential man for marriage in our religion told us that we have to measure who is biggar? The Bride or the Groom. And The crowd was divided into two groups. One group started lifting Hussain Ji up in the air by their hands. And another group was lifting me in the air. 
Ufff that was so much fun. We all were laughing. Vimla Auntie was also clapping and shouting, Don't let my daughter be defeated. Lift her up. 
But my problem was that I was naked. 
They were holding Hussain Ji by his thighs and back. 
But I was feeling fingers inside my pussy and my ass crack. They were trying to insert their fingers into my ass hole but they couldn't due to my butt plug. 
Even someone holding my boobs. Some were Pushing my Butt cheeks.
There was a tug of war running. Some men are also trying to push us down from the opposite group.
 And Finally I won. They lifted my above Hussain Ji.
I was laughing loudly and Hussain Ji was smiling silently. 
And in the air we exchanged our garlands.
And then the final part.
started circling the Havan fire and taking oaths. 
The marriage was completed. 
Then all of our guests sat down to take their dinner. 
The newly married couple and some other people were sitting in a room.
Vimla Auntie told me to sing a song. 
And I don't know who arranged the harmonium there. I took the harmonium and sang a song which described the love of Radhika for her lover Krishna. 
Then we went to the Dining area and asked the guests about the food and told them to eat well. 
Finally we sat on the dinner table row with Vimla Auntie, Sazid, Rasul, some friends of Hussain Ji. 
After everyone went away. 
We came to the room again. 
But Auntie told us that we can't have sex tonight. 
And we have to spend the night without sleeping. 
Sazid was always with us. One of Hussain ji's friends, Vimla Auntie was there. 
Savitri and Ramu also came after 12 at night. 
We all spent the night playing Antakshari and telling jokes and I had to dance in two or three songs sung by Hussain Ji.
Thus our marriage was done. 
Next day,very early in the morning we came down and went to the main gate of that building. That was the next Alley to our society. I saw a Brand new Auto standing in front of the gate. And the auto was decorated with flowers. 
And there was a love sign made by red roses behind the auto. And also the Initials of our name.means P wads H.
I hugged Vimla Auntie and Savitri. They cried a little. And I also cried while holding them. And then I said goodbye to them.
Auntie told Hussain Ji, Take care of Purva. Hussain Ji said, Ji.
In the Auto Hussain Ji and I sat behind. Sajid sat beside the driver. 
The newly made smooth leather seat was cold in the early monsoon morning. That hit my naked bums and I shivered. 
I felt goosebumps. And then the driver turned back and said, Good morning madam. 
I saw Dilu the Rickshaw puller was smiling. 
I was surprised to see him as an Auto driver. 
He told me that he bought that auto with the money collected from my dance program. 
That was an emotional moment for me. 
Purva stopped for a moment and then sighs.
Haaaaah Anyway we reached Hussain ji's Highway side house.
He made tea for me.
Fatema:  What? Abbu made tea for you? 
Purva : Yes. 
Fatema : Wowwww. Haha. That's called love. 
Purva: But it was good. 
Fatema : Anyway, tell me then.
Purva : Then we just slept for a long time. 
He was still in his wedding clothes. But I was stark naked. 
In the afternoon, Kamran and Rashid came with the packets of lunch.
There was also a young man.He might be from the nearest Dhaba. He was carrying the packets. 
At the evening Dadima came with her Grand daughter. Her grand daughter was a modern girl.and she was learning fashion designing. 
She prepared me. She applied foundation and many more layers of make-up. I was astonished with her work. I was unable to acknowledge my own face. I was looking so beautiful. And she Applied Make-up on my chest, back and hands also. My skin was looking so bright and fair. Just like as American woman. 
She used wig on my head and then covered my head with niqab. I wore bangles and wore high heels. She worked on my nails too. 
Hussain Ji went out.
She took 2 hours to prepare me. 
Dadima and Vimla Auntie were gossiping at the next room. Savitri was also getting ready. 
I gave her a brand new saree which someone had gifted me at our wedding.
She wore that saree. 
Then Sultana came and we got out of the house. 
I saw a SUV. I knew that sub. It was Khan Sahab's Suv.
And Billu was standing outside the car.
He opened the middle door and Dadima entered. Then me and then Vimla Auntie. 
Savitri and Sultana sat at behind. 
Billu sat Beside the driver. 
Fatema: And you were naked? 
Purva: I was Naked from the time when I came back from the Tattoo parlor, after my Mehendi. 
Fatema : What? You wear naked for 3 days? 
Purva: For 9 days. 
Fatema: Unbelievable. I thought you would wear the transparent Burqa at the Nikah. 
Purva : No dear. That was a Red transparent Burqa. And it had silver embroidery all over it. It was so beautiful. A classy Burqa made of very fine lace. 
But I'll come to that Burqa later. 
So we reached another house. It was a half an hour drive. 
There was a huge garden. And there was a red carpet from the entrance to the middle of the garden. And there was a dais. 
Dadima got down and helped me to get down. She took my fingers and took me to the dias. 
My face was covered by the niqab and below my chin I was naked. 
Some women were throwing flower petals on me while I was walking towards the dias. 
There were lights on The trees in the garden also. 
There was a stage at the end of the garden. One person was playing shehnai, and some more classical musicians were playing their instruments and one man was singing Gajal. 
I was a little shocked to see the guests. There were many people. And most of them look rich. There were women too. 
Smell of Biryani and many delicious foods was coming. 
Waiters were serving cocktails and mocktails and starters. 
The ambiance was so high. 
I sat in the middle of the dias.
All eyes were staring at me.
I, who danced naked on a stage in front of thousands of people, also felt shy to see them. 
I was feeling a mixture of embarrassment, Joy, Shyness and lustiness. I had started leaking. 
I was trying to control myself. But this bloody clit had started dancing. 
While I was walking towards the dias my clit became hard, my nipples got erected. But erection of nipples was normal. But I had this abnormal thing on me. An enlarged clit.which was rock hard and throbbing upwards. 
Dadima was holding one of my hands. I tried to cover my clit with my other hand. But just then Sultana came Beside me and she held my other hand. 
The girls who were throwing petals, looking at my throbbing clit. 
Fatema couldn't control herself. She was rubbing her pussy already and now she pulled her clit and inserted two fingers into her wet cunt.
Purva : Anyway, I sat in the middle of the dias. Soon Hussain ji came. His face was covered by Sehra made of flowers. 
Nikah completed. We both said Kabul Hai and then removed our face cover. 
Then we went to another dias at a corner. There were two thrones. We both sat on them. Bright lights were falling on us. Camera flashings. The   guests started coming and blessing us and giving me gifts. Many took pictures with us. Many took separate pictures with me and there were some group photos taken. 
Then My face cover was removed. I was taking pictures with them.
My another dream was fulfilling. I was getting married to Hussain ji. And I was naked. 
It was unbearable for me to hide my lust. I was so horny that I was leaking continuously and my clit was throbbing continuously. But now I was feeling proud of my clit. 
No one did nothing wrong with me. No pressing, poking or bad touching.No vulgar language or nothing. Even though I was feeling so lusty. Sometimes the camera man showed me the pictures after clicking to show how beautiful the click was. And I noticed my lips were swollen and my eyes were looking lusty due to my higher state of arousal..
Fatema : I'm also getting out of control.
Purva : Yehhh me too. But let me finish the story first.
So, I heard a hooter sound. And soon I saw President Saab and Khan Sahab coming along with their wives. 
They blessed us and gifted us. 
Hussain ji Went with them inside the house. 
I was standing Naked and alone and attending to the guests. 
After a few minutes Hussain ji came back and took me to the garden. We attended every guest individually and then went to the Dining area and went to every table. 
All the time the cameras were following me, taking pictures and videos.
Around midnight we sat on the table to eat. There were only our nearest people with us then. 
We ate and then Hussain ji took me to his house. 
Vimla Auntie, Dadima, Sultana and Savitri followed us behind in another car. 
After reaching home We Went to upstairs. 
The room and the bed were decorated with flowers. 
We followed some rituals there and drank a glass of milk shake. I don't know what was mixed with that but I felt very energetic again. And then closing the door we jumped on the bed. 
The night was awesome. 
Your father in law has an average size and average stamina. But that night he fucked me Twice. And in the morning we had sex again. 
He was a decent man. Not like Mushtaq ji. 
Three days spent. 
I used to wake him up by sucking his dick and after a round of morning sex he used to go to the bathroom and I used to go to the kitchen. 
Then after having breakfast he used to go out. 
And then he returned home at night. 
Then he told me that he had to stay in his house for a day. Otherwise your mother in law could suspect him. 
So he went there. And don't get angry, But the truth is, Nazir had come and spent that whole day with me.
Fatema: Really? 
Purva : Yes. Are you getting angry? 
Fatema : Nooo. I'm not angry or jealous. He gave me freedom to meet with other men. Then why would I get angry at him?
But did, please tell me what he did with you? 
Purva: We had just enormous sex. All day. He fucked me three times. He fucked my ass too. And he licked my aas too. So I had also licked his ass. And the rest of it was as usual. 
Let me come to the main point.
Fatema: Ok.
Purva : Ahh. Next day at noon he came back. And we met again. In the evening Khan sahab came with two new men. 
They had an important meeting. 
I served them tea and snacks. 
And they leave. 
Hussain ji fucked me at night too. 
Don't ask me about the details Now. 
Fatema : I'm not asking. Tell me about the unusual only. 
Purva : Good. So the next day when he was not in the house and I was alone, I heard the doorbell. I opened the door and saw a man was standing at the door and he was smiling looking at me. 
He was one of the camera men from our second wedding. 
He smiled and said, Aunty , I've brought the Wedding album and videos
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 13-06-2023, 04:15 PM