Misc. Erotica Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended)
(12-06-2023, 04:18 PM)adipop Wrote: Great update glad to see you revert back to hinglish with this new update you can take the story further and push the envelope a bit without deviating from Aurelius's original theme if you have read Aurelius's who watches the watchman the last update where menaka truly embraces her whore dom and husband getting the  mail from society management regarding his wife becoming a society whore and getting to know about a whatsapp group where menaka's videos were getting circulated you can add this element from that story since it's from the same author and since you are trying to follow the same essence as the original author then you can explore the possibility of rasul turning purva into a nymph and sharing her with his friends and acquaintances letting them have there way with her while maintaining a what's app group where her clips  getting circulated  with purva embracing this new reality and enjoying the attention she would be getting from scores of men rasul  would be putting in front of her turning her into a three holed whore  you can end season with rasul adding purvas husband into the group unbeknownst to purva and his reaction to her becoming  a common whore having gone through 100s of her clips with dozens of different men boning her  In various positions sometimes three at a time with all her holes being filled at once  and reading through all the lewd comments on the group From men having already tasted her charms and them.discussing about there deepest and most extreme fantasies there if rasul lets them have their way with her and him not knowing what to do with this bombastic new information about his wife you can end the season here from next season onwards  you can explore purva's  whoredom Along with her husband's predicament since he won't be confronting her about this he would silently follow her exploits this situation will let you use multiple narrative where you can dedicate chapters from the husband's point of you and even from rasul's point of you about what  his actual plans for purva  were  so you can incorporate situations and scenarios from Aurelius's other stories plus shiprat's  also since he was the first person to take this story further .

buddy you have completely told the plot here. i cannot use it now. hehe. PM to kar dete. and if Sir Aurelius the great has done it with other stories, then there is no way i am copying the same thing. there is no fun if i am not creative with this. i have thought of an end for season 1. i don't want to be similar to other stories. true fact that the characters were created by Sir Aurelius. it should not sound like "inspired " from other movies like bollywoood does. i hope to deliver the some good fap stories to remember.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended) - by koolmaan - 12-06-2023, 07:49 PM