Misc. Erotica Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended)
WHAT IF…. (Ep7)

( I have written in hinglish to keep the authenticity of the characters , for my english reader I have given “subtitles”. Hehe. Enjoy. I will be posting the hinglish edits for the old episodes,  when I get time. but I want to finish this IWPWCG season and move to other erotic stories that I am currently writing.)

Déjà vu….

It was the third day Rasul would meet Purva but it was the last day that he would be working on B wing.

The bell rang at 11.30.

As usual Purva opened the door. She was wearing her pyjamas and loose t-shirt.

Rasul had come with a plastic bag in his hand. He gave it to Purva.

Purva: What is this? ( yeh kya hai?).

Rasul: mujhe pata hai ki gair mard se chod lene se darti nahi, lekin tujhe ye sab secretly karna hai. To mai jo bolu waise tujhe karna hoga. Yeh mera mobile number save kar le aur yeh address pe thik 1.30baje phoch ke mujhe phone karna.(I know you are not afraid of having sex with other people, but you want to keep it discreet. You have to do as I say. Save my mobile number, wear that burkha, give me a call when you get to this address.)

Purva takes out the cloth from the plastic bag. It is a burkha. Her heart starts racing. All her memories flash in front of her eyes, she remembers the last time she had worn a burkha .

Purva looks at it as Rasul smiles at her bewildered look .

Purva: apne uncle se bohot seekh gaye ho. ( you have learnt a lot from your uncle)

Rasul: agey agey dekh kya kya karta hu tere saath ( just wait and watch what all things I will do to you.)

Purva: OOOhhh.

Rasul: sirf aur sirf burkha pehen ke ana, aur kuch nahi pehen na. chal coldwali coffee bana. Aur kuch sexy pehen ke. ( wear burkha and only burkha nothing else and go make a cold coffee and wear something sexy.)

Purva walks into the bedroom. She searches through her wardrobe . she comes across a short blue party dress. One which she had worn when Tarun had taken her to a club during their vacation. She wears it and steps out of the bedroom. She doesn’t spend time to match the lingerie, as anyway he will eventually remove it.

Rasul’s looks at Purva, As the shimmering blue colour catches his eyes. His eyes follow all over her body. Her voluptuous curves hidden by nothing but the shimmery fabric, jiggle as she takes every step to reach the kitchen. Her boobs reciprocate the same. Purva looking at Rasul bites her lips. She is now out of Rasul’s sight.

Rasul’s wait has begun, he doesn’t watch those stupid reels. He patiently waits those long 10 minutes.
After about 10 minutes. Purva steps out with a tray in her hands. A large glass of cold coffee on it.

She stands in front of Rasul as always and bends to give him the glass. Rasul holds the glass.

She sits beside Rasul on the sofa. with him at the centre. Rasul seated royally at the centre.

She looks at Rasul.

Rasul takes a sip of the cold coffee.

Rasul: aaaahhhhh. Bohot mast. dimag Thanda hua (aaaahhhh. Very nice. My mind got chilled)

Purva is all smiles like a teen girl impressing her teen crush.

Rasul chugs the whole glass down. His erection was visible to her. Rasul places the glass on the table. And unzips his pants to reveal his erection. With no say, Purva leans over the cock and starts sucking on it.

Rasul: aaa.

Rasul started caressing her back, her ass. He pulled up the skirt and exposed her ass.

He saw that tattoo on her ass. That tattoo of that marked Sajid’s conquest of Purva’s pussy.

Purva notices this and starts to give him a handjob.

Purva: apne  uncle ki nishani dekh rahe ho?. ( looking at the mark left by your uncle?)

Rasul: ha, soch raha hu ki mai bhi ek nishani kar du.( yeah thinking about making my own mark)

Purva: Sajid ka idea pura copy karega. Agar tuney kiya to mere Tarun ko pata chalega. Usko mai yeh sab kar rahi hu uski ek bhi bhanak nahi hai (you want to copy Sajid’s idea?. If you do then, tarun will come to know. He does not have the faintest idea of what all I am doing)

Rasul: nishani to mai karunga. Lekin tere pati ko uski bhanak bhi nahi hogi. ( I will make my mark, your husband will have no idea of it.)

Purva: batao kaise.( tell me how?)

Rasul: jab karunga tab pata chalega ( when i will do it and then you will notice it).

He pulls Purva for a kiss. Their lips lock and a passionate kiss ensued.
Rasuls breaks from the kiss and talks.

Rasul: Khadi ho ja (stand up) ( Purva stands facing him.)

Rasul: ghoom ja. ( turn around)

Purva turns around. Rasul lifts the skirt to reveal her panty. He pulls the panty down to her knees and the drop to her ankles. Purva slips one leg out of the panty, her clean-shaven lips are visible to Rasul. He approaches her pussy from behind and starts tonguing her lips. After a minute. He pulls her down on his cock slowly and with his left hand inserts his cock into her pussy. Purva bent a little and rested her hands on the couch to support her weight. Rasul had his hands holding her round yet doughy butt. He started thrusting his cock up into her pussy. after a few minutes he stopped. he said nothing. He was just holding her butt and, in a moment, he let go of her butt and Purva was impaled on his cock.

Purva: aaaaaaahhhhhh.

Rasul laughs

Rasul: chudwa le teri choot mere lund pe. (Fuck your cunt on my cock)

Purva starts moving her ass up and down. Rasul takes this opportunity to pull her dress down and it gets coiled around her belly. He also unclasped the bra hook and it slipped to her forearm. Her tits were dangling up and down after this.

He was able to see how his cock was getting swallowed by Purva’s pussy. every time Purva pushed up, his cock was coated by her pussy juices.

Suddenly he stopped midways. he pulled her aside. Kissed her . he got up . zipped up . leaving Purva high and dry. He did not say anything. Purva was wet and wanting more.

He heard the door. she got up and got into her pyjamas. Cleaned up the room and had lunch. It was 12.30pm. She remembered what Rasul had said to her, she had to reach the place in a burkha at 1.30pm. She started to think about it. As instructed by Rasul she had to wear only a burkha and nothing else. She could not leave the building in a burkha so she had to change into the burkha in her car. So, she got the things planned in that manner. She took a bag with a set of undergarments and put the burkha in it. she then wore only her loose t-shirt and pyjamas. Nothing underneath. The wet juices from the quick incomplete session made a wet patch on her crotch.

She packed her bag and headed out. Her heart was racing. But she was more excited than afraid this time. a little fear dwelled in her mind, as to what Rasul had in store for her.

She reached at the location described by Rasul. it was secluded area with place to park her car. She looked around for people and took out the burkha. She took of her shirt and tossed into the co-driver seat. She pulled the burkha on her. And then removed her pyjama’s. and tossed them into the co-driver seat. She adjusted the burkha and the head scarf. covered her face with the veil and checked it everything was ok in the vanity mirror. After she was sure everything was ok, she called Rasul.

Purva: hello,

Rasul: to tu pohoch gayi address pe chinal (so you reached at the address slut)

Purva: ha. Ab bolo kya karu. ( yes, now tell me what to do)

Rasul: Waha ek paan ki dukan hai waha ruuk ja (There is a paan-shop near there, wait there.)

Purva got out of the car. She was wearing the cheapest footwear she had but even that stood out. she locked the car and walked towards the paanshop and waited near it. the paan shop guy and other men noticed her she received a lot of looks.

She only had a purse in her hand. Her milky body was barely visible for those who looked on very carefully at her. Against the sunlight her curves would definitely get silhouetted. she looked here and there.

She could see many small houses built without any architectural significance or purpose or design that made sense. These were only purpose built. She kept looking around and saw some street urchins playing around. some juveniles messing around the corners.

After few minutes she saw a bike come near her, she recognises that it was Rasul who was riding it. the bike made a loud noise. She had heard Tarun talk about some bike called a bopper, maybe it was this. Rasul stopped in front of her. Rasul waves at the paanshop guy, He waved back and smiled. Purva sat on the seat with legs to side ofcourse. the fabric around her ass stretched a little, revealing her voluptuous ass, some onlooker could make out her ass curves in that position on the bike, at some places on her butt her milky skin tone too could be seen if observed carefully. And whenever they would go over bumps and potholes, it would send ripples through her jiggly ass and midriff.

Purva: kidhar le ja rahe ho mujhe? (Where are you taking me?)

Rasul: idhar pass hee, (nearby.)

They drive for some minutes. the blaring sound of the bike leaves Purva’s ears numb.

They reach at a building; it may have been 30 years old give or take 5 years. Rasul parked the bike and Purva got off. She was struggling to keep her burka together. as both walked to the building. A middle-aged man, probably in his late forties was waiting for them.

Rasul: Bashir chacha , room achi honi chahiye ( bashir uncle, the room should be nice)

Bashir uncle : bete, tu room to dekh le pehle, fir baat karna ( first you see the room and then talk )

they go above to the first floor where  3 door could be seen . these are the “rooms” that bashir was talking of.  The first one facing the road was taken by a family the second and 3rd were empty. Bashir showed the second , it was simply a room with an adjoining small room which supposedly was the kitchen. Bashir had done some new flooring. Now these rooms had dark brown coloured vitrified tiles and the walls were painted in greyish shade.

Rasul does not say a word.

Bashir: ye room ka bhada 3000 hoga. Aur 10,000 deposit (This room’s rent will be 3000, and 10,000 deposit)

Purva laughs in her mind as she had spent 10 times that on the last vacation for just a day’s accommodation.

Rasul: bashir chacha, 2000 kar do. (bashir uncle, make it 2000)

Bashir chacha: 2800 se niche nahi dunga. Yeh sab tile fitting naya karvaya hai. (Not less than 2800, these tiles have been newly fitted)

Rasul: 2400 kar do ( make it 2400)

Bashir: thik hai chal. Aaj hi deposit de aur settle ho ja. Teri begum ko bhi  puchna ho puchlo. ( ok with me, today itself give me deposit and settle here. if you want to speak to your begum, and sort it out)

Rasul: meri begum nahi hai yeh.( she is not my wife)

Bashir: toh koun hai bey yeh, teri behen?, ammi? ( then whois she, you sister or mother?)

Rasul: Usko hi poochlo.( ask her only)

Bashir: mohtarma , kya yeh apka shohahr hai? ( miss, is he your husband?)

Purva snickers a small audible then replies.

Purva: ji nahi. ( no sir.)

Bashir: tumhe pata hai na ki gair mard ke saath samband h rakhna haram hai. ( you do know that keeping relations with outside men is haram)

Purva: Ji mere shohr ne talak di hai mujhe. ( yes, but my husband has divorced me )

Rasul: aur mai iska halala karne wala hu. ( and I am going to do her halala)

Bashir: oh. mujhe koi autraz nahi, Mohtarma ka halala chalne tak yeh room chahiye tumhe? ( oh, I don’t have any issues, you will be needing the room till her halala is done?)

Rasul: ha bilkul. ( yes, exactly)

Bashir: thik hai, to deposit ke paise laya hai tu? ( so you got the deposit money?)

Rasul takes a wad of cash counts from it and hands it to him.

Rasul: 5000 hai , baki ke 5000 do din me yaha settle hone ke baad deta hu.( 5000nos, 5000 after we settle here)

Bashir puts the cash in his pocket hand Rasul the keys and leaves.

Rasul locks the door behind and turn to purva.

Rasul : to, har dopahar yaha ana hoga. ( so , every afternoon you will come here)

Purva: kab? (when?)

Rasul: mai bataunga tumhe ( I will let you know)

Both of them leave the “New Home”. They arrive at the purva’s parked car. She sits inside and rasul sits besides her as she takes off her burkha reavealing to him that she hadn’t worn anything underneath. She wears the pyajama’s and tshirt. Rasul exits the vehicle. Purva locks the vehicle and drives to her home.

At home ,Purva’s mind was filled with thoughts of the new situation she was going to face. Yes, the thrill was there to and her heart was racing at the thought that she would have to go there every afternoon for Rasul. But one thing for sure was that her identity would be a secret. finally she thought, she could have it all.  

Contd…..
[+] 4 users Like koolmaan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended) - by koolmaan - 12-06-2023, 01:09 PM