Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
Disappointed and Disgusted Again 

“ahh “ A high pitched disappointing sound came from Maya. She looked at the mobile screen. Call is already disconnected. She was gasping. She leaned back to the kitchen counter and grabbed the side of the counter top hard. Her breasts were moving up and down fast. She pressed her thighs together. “ahh “ a soft moan came from her mouth again. That was an abrupt end. Waseem had left her high and dry.

Naughty talks had turned her body on, her body itching for an action. She hurriedly switched off the kitchen lights and rushed into the bedroom. Rajiv was lying on his back in bed and the dim light of the bed lamp illuminates the room. Without even closing the door she climbed on top of him.

Pressing her body on to him she gently kissed on his cheek. “Hey, you slept?”  Her voice was trembling.

“hmm “a tired response came from half-slept Rajiv.

“Hey dear” She gently patted his cheeks trying to wake him up.

“ahh what do you want Maya?” His sound was filled with displeasure of getting interrupted in his sleep.

Without saying anything she moved her right hand down and grabbed Rajiv’s crotch. Tried to hold his dick inside palm. “This “A giggling sound came from her as she slid her hand into his shorts.

“aah Maya ..” a loud cry came from Rajiv’s mouth as Maya caught both balls in a hurry and squeezed them hard. The sudden shooting pain twisted his belly. Urgency to satisfy her sexual needs made her movements rough.

“ahh sorry dear “Maya quickly released the balls and gently massaged the balls. Kissed on his side cheeks again passionately and grabbed the dick and started stroking it softly.

“ahh Maya what are you doing?” He sounded disinterested. Rajiv pushed her hand out of his shorts and turned his body to the other side facing his back to her.

“Dear turn around ..” She moved close to him and pressed her breasts on his back. She pushed her waist onto his ass cheek hard making him feel the smoothness of it.  Warped her hand around his waist and slid again into his shorts hastily grabbing his dick.

“It's midnight Maya, STOP it, Let me sleep. There is some time for everything okay”   Rajiv pushed Maya’s hand away from his body. Sharp tone of his sound this time thwarted her hopes. She moved away from him in dismay.

Unable to control her frustration, Maya grabbed the blanket and threw it into the floor. Sadness, dissatisfaction and anger was taking over her. She closed her eyes and tried to control her emotions. She rolled in the bed in either direction to get some sleep unsuccessfully multiple times. She ogled at Rajiv again, feeble sounds of snoring started to emerge from him. 

===========================================================================

Maya was still asleep when Rajiv woke up. Typically, she is the one who gets up early, and wakes him up every day, and breakfast will be ready for him by then. He checked the clock from bed. “Oh my God it’s too late” He jumped out of the bed. He will be at the restaurant by this time. She is lying facing the wall with her back towards him. Light blue nightie had moved up quite a lot revealing the fleshy thighs. He placed his hand on her shoulder and gently poked her. “Hey Maya get up , it's already seven” He pulled her into his side on her back.

“wow ??” He was stunned by the view in front of him. nightie seems to have lifted diagonally from right to left with the left side sitting well above knees. He got a glimpse of the pink panty between her legs. To his shock all the hooks on the nighty were open, the bra is lifted out of the natural position freeing both boobs.  Black round nipples are standing stiff. He couldn’t remember seeing his wife in this position even once. voice didn’t come out of his mouth for a few minutes.

“Hey Maya” He called her again. This time he bends forward and moves close.

“hmmm ” a sluggish response came from Maya. She slowly opened her eyes. She was still feeling drowsy. “Give me five more mins dear “she turned into his side this time pushing her breasts almost out of the nightie. He never thought his wife was so sexy, he felt movement inside his shorts. A small tent erected on his shorts.

Maya looked up abruptly and her eyes fell on Rajiv’s crotch. He was gently massaging the tent over the shorts. His eyes fixed on her.  “What are you doing dear?” she slides out of bed looking at him astonished.

“What were you doing?” a meek sound came from Rajiv’s throat. His eyes were fixed on the open breasts. He hasn’t seen them in broad daylight for a while. Those round firm breasts had become bigger. Nipples became thicker.  Any man watching them will have an instant hardon. He wanted to grab her and suck those round breasts hard.

Maya came to her senses quickly. Her cheeks became pale. She quickly adjusted the bra and put the hooks back. “What I was doing ? Just sleeping “ She said without looking at his eyes, hiding her embarrassment. She swiftly moved into the bathroom to escape from the scene.

She was panting. She sat on the toilet seat and slid her panties down to her knees. “Chee “a shy naughty smile came to her lips when she looked down. The panties is still wet. Yesterday night's event came flashing into her mind.  [“How come I got courage to message Waseem again? It was the frustration that made me do it. never again “] She vowed herself not to repeat it again. She removed the panty from her legs and threw it to a corner of the bathroom where the dresses to be washed are piled up on the floor. 

“Hey Maya, come out I have to take a bath. “ Rajiv’s knocking on the door brought Maya into her senses again. She quickly opened the door and came out of the bathroom. She still avoided looking at Rajiv’s face.

“I will prepare breakfast” She walked out of the bedroom without waiting for Rajiv’s response.

[“ahh She might be angry from yesterday night ?” ] Rajiv’s eyes followed her as she dashed out of the room. Her curves are fully visible through that nightie as she walks across the sunlight coming from the living room windows. “ahh “He cursed himself for stopping her advances. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door. He removed his dress and threw on top of the pile of clothes in the corner.

Image of his sansakari wife lying in bed with breasts and inner thighs exposed came to his mind again. [”Was she masturbating ?.. ”] He was unable to believe that. Will Maya do that? He can’t imagine her doing that. But her pose in bed is suspicious. Her actions from yesterday night were very suspicious. She never takes initiatives. She never talks dirty. She is very conservative. [Did she masturbate last night?] He couldn’t control his curiosity. He had noticed Maya’s panty on the floor. He couldn’t control his urge to know the truth.

“ahh , she did “  Rajiv’s heart started beating fast when he felt the wetness on the side of the panty. [But what happened yesterday? What made her horny?] Rajiv couldn’t understand the reason. Holding the panty, he walked into the shower cubicle. He leaned back into the wall, closed his eyes and slowly brought the panty near his nose. [ahh ] He took a deep breath. He gently stroked his semi erect dick taking the strong smell from the panty filled his lungs.

[Did anything different happen yesterday?] His mind was still searching for answers.  He started rewinding events from yesterday in his mind. He did nothing unusual to turn her ON. Suddenly the events from Salim’s shop came to his mind. “yes that is it, that’s what made her horny ..” He murmured himself. “ahh that bastard” Images of Salim groping Maya’s in front of him started playing in his memory. That moaning sound of Maya when Salim squeezed her waist resonated in his ears. He started stroking his hard dick fast.

================================================================================

“Hey, excited for the party today?” A WhatsApp message from Tara flashed on Maya’s phone screen. She was standing in front of her wardrobe confused about what to wear this evening. in her bedroom. It was around noon and she had taken a nap for a few hours after Rajiv and Raj had left.

“Yes didi .. ? “ She sat on the bed and responded to Tara.

“Why are you excited ?. Salim is not invited” Tara had a cheeky smile on her face when she typed that. She just wanted to tease Maya.

“ahh didi, what are you saying?” Maya responded with an angry smile. But she felt her heart started beating fast when she read the message.

“Disappointed?? Should I ask Rameshji to invite him too ..” Tara giggled, she was not letting Maya go easily off the hook.

“aaah did, no, no, please” She send a crying smile. “I am still undecided on my dress. “She added. She wanted to change the topic.

Suddenly her phone rings, Tara is calling her now. She accepted the call “Hello Didi .. “

“Hey Maya, Good Morning ..  You really don’t want Salim ..” Sound of Tara’s giggle resonated in Maya’s ears.

“Hey Didi , Stop it you are very naughty. “Maya tried to fake anger in her sound in vain.

“Haha, I know who is naughty. Don’t worry I am not inviting him “ Tara easily identified the nervousness and excitement in Maya’s voice. She didn’t want to put a lot of pressure on her. She had already shared Maya’s Pic with a few of her clients whom she expects to be present during the party.

Maya was very much relieved now. “So what’s up Didi .. why are you calling now ?” Her sound was very calm now.

“Just to check what you are wearing tonight ? “ Tara sounded a bit curious.  She just wanted to make sure that Maya is not too conservative.

“Hey, are you a Mind reader Didi ?” Maya was surprised to hear the question from Tara. “I was thinking of the exact same thing haha”

“Yes I am dear. I can read your mind, So tell me what you are going to wear tonight? Everyone is waiting to meet the new member” Tara Giggeled

“I am very much confused about it, didi , what should I go with?  Saree ? Salwar or Lehenga ?” Maya sounded confused.

“They love you coming without wearing anything.haha”  Tara laughed out loud.

“Ahh didi, you are naughty, please be serious “ Maya faked anger in her words.

“Haha ..just kidding dear. Let me think'' Tara was scrolling through Maya’s facebook and Insta profiles. {how come she doesn’t have many followers ? ] Tara was surprised to see the amount of pictures Maya uploaded on Insta. She selected a blue lehenga and sent it to Maya. “Check your Wattsapp , that looks nice .”

Maya opened the message. “Ahh this is nice , but can I wear this for the party ? “  She was a bit hesitant. She still remembers the attention she got on that day. The picture was from her cousin’s marriage reception two years back. That dress is exposing her midriff a bit.

“This is perfect dear .. Don’t you want to impress the members? Everyone is waiting to meet this hot girl ..” Tara giggled again.

“ahh didi , don’t make me nervous “

“Don’t be nervous dear, you will enjoy it for sure. It's just the beginning, I am sure it will be a very memorable night for you .. I will be there at 6 PM to pick you up .. okay “ 
[+] 9 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife - by mayanair32 - 11-06-2023, 01:09 AM