Misc. Erotica Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended)
WHAT IF …... (Ep6)

Lusty Pheonix.

Purva was walking back and forth in her living room, contemplating the fact that Rasul had
just stepped back into her “normal life”. but was it normal or was it boring? yes, she was bored of daily routine. She missed the thrill of the adventures she had with Sajid and other men. she wanted it now, more than ever. Her dull routine made her reminisce about the times she had with Sajid and his friends. She loved how Sajid had broken her shell and turned her into a slut. She missed those thrilling adventures, she wanted it all over again.

Tarun returned from office. Apu was on his phone. Sameer was playing and running around as usual. Purva had made dinner. All of them had dinner and slept. A regular normal day for everyone. Except Purva.

As regularly, the next morning she made breakfast and served them. She waited for Rasul to show up. she saw him walking towards B wing and she had worn a sleeveless top and a ankle length gown. She thought it was modest. But men think otherwise.

It was 11.30am. the bell rang. it was Rasul at the door. Purva, opened the door. Rasul walked straight inside without even asking her. Purva had been experienced this before. She got reminded of Sajid. She smiled for a moment, thinking that Rasul had come to rescue her from her boring life. as soon as he took seat she changed to her poker face. Her kinky mind was telling her “ lets have some fun with this stud”.

Rasul: So the kids have gone to summer camp?

Purva: Yes.

Rasul: you had your breakfast?

Purva: Yes.

Rasul falls into silence. He takes out his phone and goes on about watching those annoying cringy reels.

Purva was bewildered at this behaviour from Rasul.

Purva: I’ll get you some coffee.

Rasul: But make it a cold one

Rasul said as if he owned the place. Purva notices this as she had seen similar behaviour from saijd. Purva wanted to be slutty and have her old slice of nice life back, but she did want to come as desperate for it. she wanted to Rasul to make his move.

She walked into the kitchen. she knew form her memories that now Rasul would pounce on her now.  she got the coffee done but waited for longer than usual. She hadn’t put the ice cubes. she as waiting for Rasul to enter the kitchen and garb her by the waist. But that did not happen, she added the 2 ice cubes and walked out of the kitchen.

Rasul was patiently waiting for his cold coffee. Purva stood in front of him and bent a little modestly and gave him the glass of cold coffee.

Rasul and Purva’s eyes locked on each other. Purva sat in the adjacent sofa chair and looked at Rasul sipping the coffee.

Purva: so how are the kids?

Rasul: fine.

Purva: Wife.

Rasul: she is fine too.

Purva: What is her name?

Rasul: Shabana.

Purva: What does it mean?

Rasul: belonging to the night.

Purva: very interesting.

Rasul shows her a picture of him and his family on his phone.

Purva: Nice. Cute kids you have.

Purva gives him his phone back,

Rasul sipping on his coffee.

Rasul: you seem very well settled yourself. Living the quiet life, I see. After much of the action I thought your life would be different.

Purva: wild guess. But I enjoy this life now. my kids, my husband they love me. That is the only love I will need for now.

Purva trying to show him that she is content with her life. but in her mind she desperately wants it, but is doesn’t want to be the one to start it.

Rasul finishes his coffee. And gives the empty glass to Purva.

Purva gets up and walks into the kitchen.

Rasul follows her after a minute or so.

He watches Purva from behind as she is washing the glass at the Kitchen sink. He walk up behind her and grabs her ass.

Purva jerks slightly but continues to do her work. Rasul now exploring her ass from above the fabric. Moves his to the front. He rubs his erection through his trousers on her ass between her ass cheeks. Slightly moving his hands from her belly to her boobs.

Purva taking all the motion starts getting restless but still composed to clean the things that she used to make the coffee.

Rasul with one hand moves her hair aside and exposes her backs of the neck. He goes near her neck and slightly touches with his lips, his burly beard scratches a little on her soft skin, sending shivers through her body. Purva gets goosebumps all over. Rasul kisses only softly and retreats. He now puts his left hand on the crotch and his right one still on her breast. He starts rubbing over her crotch. He becomes successful in finding her lips and starts rubbing over the fabric. The tingling sensation of getting her pussy lips rubbed and that too from another man, sends another wave of shivers through Purva’s body. Purva throws her head back and gasps. her mouth open but no words or sound come out of it. she turns her head to look at Rasul. both make eye contact. Rasul still doing his thing. Her mouth still open from the onslaught at her vagina.

Purva still holding the washed glass somehow manages to keep it aside and hold on to the kitchen counter like a newbie rider she holds on for dear life as Rasul ups the tempo on her crotch.

Rasul is happy in his mind about the situation. He suddenly stops the action and withdraws without finishing her off. And backs off a step.

Rasul: see, I knew you wanted it. you enjoyed it.

Purva turns around and looks at Rasul still recovering from the onslaught, panting and heaving but is unable to say a word, but trying to gain her stance.

Purva: please….

Rasul: I need to be going, I will be back tomorrow.

Rasul leaves without saying another word. Leaving Purva in a state of horniness. He shuts the door silently behind him.

Purva had the horny thoughts about him all day she was rattled yet left wanting more form the encounter, it reminded of she like to be touched by other men.

Next morning about 11.45 the bell rang. It was Rasul. Purva opened the door, said nothing. She was wearing pyjamas and a loose t-shirt. She walked inside. Rasul gazed at her accentuated hips sway left and right. He shut the door behind him. Rasul looked on as she walked to the kitchen, he sat on the sofa, took out his phone and started watching those WhatsApp statuses with the sound like every low-class person would do to annoy the people next to them. Purva could hear all those cringy songs and trends.

She came out of the kitchen after 5 mins with a tray in hand with a cup of tea. Rasul quit watching the reels and kept his phone aside. He saw Purva walk towards him. He had seen her do this many times, but this time it was different. She stood a few steps in front of him and bent to serve him tea. Rasul took the cup in his hands as Purva turned around and placed the tray on the coffee table. She sat in the adjacent sofa chair, crossed her legs and leaned back into the chair.

Rasul savoured this view and the tea. Both look at each other . Rasul went first.

Rasul: you look beautiful today.

Purva: thank you.

Rasul: but you look very sexy when you had worn that mini skirt.

Purva: do you want me too?

It was as if Purva wanted to impress Rasul and finish what he had started yesterday

Rasul nodded his head a yes.

Purva got up and went to the bedroom. She did not lock the door behind her. She opened her wardrobe and took out the mini skirt and top to match. She started undoing her skirt, it dropped to the floor. Her lush ass on display to whoever had the view. She was facing the wardrobe. she wished she was being watched by a man, because of her sexual demeanour. She pulled the skirt on her waist and put on the hook. she took the white knotted top and slid it on her torso. She looked like a sex bomb she thought. she turned around to find no one standing in the door way. She tied the knot of the top. And walked out to the living room.

Rasul’s patient eyes were waiting for her to come out of that room. For a moment she waited there for a moment and his lustful gaze roamed all over her body. She was wearing black lingerie inside. The brassiere was visible through the white knotted top, her mini skirt did very little to cover her lush milky thighs, so was its purpose too. She walked towards Rasul; her skirt swayed while she walked towards him. giving him a peek of her inner thighs. She stood in front of him, with her hands on her hips. She was displaying herself for him to relish the moment. She had missed displaying herself to Sajid. She felt the sexual exuberance in her again as she did the same for Rasul.

Rasul: I remember it like yesterday when I saw you wear such clothes in front of Sajid uncle.

Purva: I remember how you would sneak-a-peek to see me walk around like this in front of Sajid.

Rasul goes on to grab Purva’s waist. He places his hands over her waist. Admiring and feeling the voluptuous shape.

Rasul: Yes.  Now I know why that bastard enjoyed this so much.

Rasul runs his hands over Purva’s waist and midriff. He moves his hands over her waist and then over her thighs. He slips his hands under her skirt and runs them over her ass. He kneaded her jiggly ass like it was dough. He then moved his hands upwards, lifting her skirt, this exposes her black lacy panties.

He then moves his hands upwards towards her supple breasts, he grabs them carefully as he starts kneading them in his hand. They are quite a handful but still not as large as Shabana’s he thinks. He then moves his hands on her waist and pulls her towards him.

Purva gets the idea and saddles over him and sits on his lap with her legs apart. Rasul with his left-hand firm on her hip, he starts grabbing her ass with his he slowly moves it across her ass and down to her cunt. It was moist and warm as his finger felt, as he lightly caressed over her labia.

Purva looked straight into Rasul’s eyes and both understood what needed to be done. Purva untied her shirt and exposed her ample breasts although enclosed in sensuous black laced brassiere, they looked marvellous as they were. she undid her shirt and it slipped to the floor. Purva’s hands went back to the brassiere’s hook and she had unhooked it a little and one of her straps slips below her shoulder and it was an erotic sight to see. Purva took off her brassiere, she had worn although for only an hour. Her breasts exposed to the elements and for Rasul’s eyes to feast upon.

Rasul: wow, they look even more beautiful this close to the eyes.

Purva: you look at them as if you have seen boobs for the first time.

Rasul: yours are like wonders of this part of the world.

Rasul’s bulging erection was pushing into his pants. It had almost reached Purva’s cunt through the pants.

Rasul’s cell phone rings, it is Mohan. Purva stops her act.

Mohan: where are you.

Rasul: having some tea.

Mohan: where? I am here at the chaiw,.'.

As Rasul is talking over the phone, Purva intentionally rubs her crotch on his lap. Her wet juices rub on to Rasul’s crotch. Leaving a wet patch.

Rasul: I will need about 30 mins.

Saying this Rasul ended the call .

Purva: only 30min. you think it will be enough for you?

Rasul: absolutely not but none the less ,the best 30 mins with you.

Rasul buries his face into Purva’s cleavage. His burly beard makes Purva moan as it touches her soft skin.

Rasul grabs each of Purva’s breasts in each of his hand. Purva pulls her skirt up to her waist. Rasul’s eyes move towards Purva’s wet crotch. He notices the wet patch on his pants.

Rasul grabs Purva by the waist, lifts her over to his right. Rasul unzips and pulls out his cock. Purva looking at the throbbing cock. She leans over and grabs his cock with her right hand and starts giving him a hand job. Rasul starts grabbing Purva’s ass with his right hand. Her moves down under to her crotch and starts caressing over her laced lingerie. Purva adjusts her self into a doggystyle position. Intentionally giving him access to her pussy.

Rasul notices the wetness and pulls her panty down to her knees. He inserts two of his fingers and runs them around her inner walls.

Purva lifts her head and “Gasps”. as she feels his hard rough fingers in her tender silky pussy.

Rasul starts fingering Purva. their whole act visible in the reflection on the 55inch TV screen. Purva knows this and looks at her reflection a hundred times she had seen this when she had been with Tarun. But today was different, a fairly new person had taken Tarun’s place.

She could see how Rasul’s fingers come in and out of her cunt. His fingers glistening from her juices. She then sees Rasul move his left hand over her head. His hand holds on to her pony tail, Purva looks at Rasul, their eyes meet again. as he guides her mouth towards his erect cock. Purva opens her mouth and gobbles on his cock. All the while Rasul is fingering her wet cunt.

Rasul lifts his head up and sighs.

Rasul: So many years I have been waiting to feel your mouth with my cock, Purva.

Purva looked at Rasul and saw him smile.

Purva couldn’t say a word but she knew she would get what she wanted today.

Rasul admires the sight of her ass and takes his fingers out of her cunt and caresses her lush ass and kneads it with his right hand.

Purva felt lively as she had gotten a chance relive those memories. The sight of her sucking on Rasul’s erect cock only wearing her flimsy mini skirt that too, pulled above her navel was erotic. Rasul could hold it any longer. He let go of her pony tail and grabbed sofa cushion. Purva’s was making him go nuts with skills of her mouth, she sucked on his bulbous cock hard.

He pulled her up.

Rasul: come sit on my cock.

Purva sat in his lap with each leg on the side, Rasul grabbed his cock with his left hand and with the right hand on her waist. He guided his thick hot rod by parting the lips at her pussy’s opening. Purva had put both her hands on Rasul’s shoulders, like she was ready to ride this rodeo. She could feel Rasul pulling her down with his right hand. She obliged and let her weight on his cock slowly.  Purva’s mouth opened wide, she threw her head back in ecstasy. She felt his throbbing unfamiliar rock-hard cock inside her velvety soft pussy walls. Rasul after guiding his cock. now held her at the waist. Purva waited for a moment till she settled her Pussy on his cock. she looked into Rasul’s eyes. Rasul was smiling at her. She started riding him one hop at a stroke at a time. Rasul could see her open her mouth wide but she did not let out any moans. she started increasing her strokes. Rasul accompanied her with lifting her waist. the strokes were getting frequent. Her pussy had become very wet. It was dripping her juices every time she came down his cock. Purva picked up a steady pace and rode him for 10 minutes. that was all the strength she could muster. She felt weary and fell on his shoulder.

Rasul: you need help don’t you.

Purva Nodded.

Rasul slid to his side with Purva still on his cock. she was now on top of him and he started driving his cock from below. Every stroke would send ripples through Purva’s ass cheeks. She turned to see the reflection in the 55” tv screen. She could see how rasul was pummeling her pussy from below his sheer strength pushing her body up. while his hand on her waist pulling her down. Rasul was at steady pace from the beginning. He stopped after 7-8 minutes. and told her to get up. she got off his cock, she was standing there beside him. he too stood up and made her get into a doggystyle position and inserted his cock immediately. He started pounding her in this position like there was no tomorrow. He was about to cum, he had reached his end of the runway.

Rasul: is it ok if I cum in you.

He asked at the last moment.

Purva reluctantly said “do it….”

Rasul’s strokes got more deeper and deeper. He was thrusting his cock to the hilt.

Just the affirmation from Purva and in few seconds he was done, he threw his head behind and pulled Purva by the waist towards him. Purva hadn’t cum. She was need of more, but she had hope in her new lover to deliver what she needed.

Purva put her head down on the sofa and waited for Rasul to recover. for a whole moment he was savouring the fact that he got to empty his load into Purva , his heartthrob of his youth. He wanted to relish every moment in her now.

Rasul took his sweet time to take out his cock out of Purva’s pussy. he sat in the sofa chair his semi-hard erection subsiding.

Rasul: I had only dreamed of being in you. Felt like Jannat.

Purva sitting on her side, and trying not to mess up herself with his cum slowly oozing out.

The complete and sudden, physical disconnect was natural to Purva. she too was recovering from the act. And had rested her head on the sofa.

Purva: it was nice for me too. But you need to be leaving though. People might know. I don’t want a whole pack of labourers feeling my body up like last time.

Rasul got up and zipped up. he walked up to the door, opened it and left. He said nothing to her, not even a goodbye.

Purva got up, bolted the door and collapsed on the sofa. she was naked except for the flimsy mini skirt still hanging around her navel.

She lay there for a quite some time, then got up and got into the shower and cleaned herself up.

She wore the pyjamas and t shirt and it looked as if nothing had happened. Except for the fact that she had been drilled thoroughly by her semi-stranger lover to his full content. And her lingerie was still littered around the living room.

She collected all of sexy lingerie and put it into the washing machine.

Purva (talking to herself): thank God for tinted windows. A day well begun.

Her smiles said it all. She had tasted the thrill again.

Contd….
[+] 2 users Like koolmaan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended) - by koolmaan - 08-06-2023, 12:07 PM