MARRIED WOMENS
Rahul went upstairs after that call. I opened the master bedroom, went in, and saw Mansi sitting on the bed. He took out his blazer and left it on the side of one table while loosing his tie and removing his shoes and socks kept on that shoe rack in the start of his bedroom. Barefoot came and sat next to her. He was in his black shirt and navy blue office pants. He opened a few top buttons on his shirt and took his sleeves up in a stylish way. While Mansi was looking the other way. She was nervous; she knew now what was about to come for her. Rahul brought his hand near her neck and slowly took out that gray scarf away from her neck, which was covering her breast shape. Thrown it aside like a king. Then he pulled her head up to see into her eyes and said to her, "You are so hot and sexy. Don’t cover these mangoes with a scarf. Let your beauty go into my eyes. She looked at him in shock at his dirty, vulgar comment but never said anything. She just moved her face to the other side again in embarrassment. While he was just noticing her, that figure of hers was to die for. He said in his heart, "You are one lucky bastard." Rahul, but as he said, nothing comes for free. He had spent much money on her husband and kid to somehow get her, and that had also helped him in some way. Even if this fun is for a short time, still something was better than nothing, and he knew it. Now it was too much for Mansi to handle; he was just staring at her figure. She turned, looked at him, and said, I don’t have the whole day, okay?" Rishabh will come from school in 2 hours; I have to go. It was already 11.30 p.m. He smiled, then said, "Get up. She looked into his eyes with a strange anger expression again. Mansi thought, don’t know what this creep wants. His styles and ways were really different. She was also shocked—how can anyone be like this? He again said in a heavy voice, "Get up; what are you looking at?" Come on, she got up from bed. Come to this side and walk. She looked at him and felt like she should slap him hard, but anyhow, she controlled herself, as Mansi did not want things to go wrong now as she was about to get out of this situation forever. She came in front of Rahul, where space was big, and started to walk slowly. He said, "Stop there, remove your sandals, and keep there near my shoes. She bent a bit and started to remove it while her cleavage was exposed; her red bra strap was also a bit visible to him now from her shoulder. He got excited to see it. She kept her sandals on the side of the room, too. Now walk slowly again. She did a walk for him while he was glued to her ass, and he commented on her, "You don’t know how sexy ass you have. That walk of yours when I first saw at your home I got crazy for you because of your ass, my queen. She was shocked, then stopped instantly listening that comment. Rahul grabbed her hand and pulled her again onto the bed. This time, he made her sit on his lap. While feeling her sexy thin waist over her kurti. Her breast shape was so near his face. He placed his right hand straight on her breast started to press it, looking at her facial expression, smiling, and pressing her soft, tight breasts like he owned her. while with his left hand he was rubbing her waist and slim kamar. Mansi just kept her small hand on his right hand, which was pressing her breast, but he was still pressing her round breast, feeling it over her kurti. Her soft moan came lightly, very slowly, but she couldn't do much while turning her head to the other side.

He was just pressing her breast openly, removing her hand from his hand, and now again started pressing it, feeling the size. He looked into her face, smiled, knowing he had won her. idhar dekh, Mansi never looked, so he turned her face towards him. Look in my eyes. When she looked he openly grabbed her breast. No one had dared touch Mansi except her husband, who had also touched her with permission always. while dont know how this man has reached this far. He was not only touching her precious parts but also making her realize that he is doing it openly and she cant do anything about it. Rahul commented your mangoes are mine and gave his smurk. She knew he is taunting her with his smurk. It was too much for her. She also made a comment seeing it, every stray dog has its days He stopped his smile expression after listening that and stopped pressing her breast for a while and just looked at her, he knew she just called him a kutaa. He asked her am i a dog, she said i said galee ka kutaa , stray dog. He got irritated listening it. He was so rich and this egoistic married women just called him galee kaa kutaaa, stray dog. That really pinched him. She was still on his lap. Rahul controlled his anger and told her i will show you today that what your stray dog will do to you. She again said dont threaten me do your thing ok and i will do. Apnee Hawas pooree kar loe. He thought,"Bugger it, she is hurt, let her do bakwaas. I should ignore the bitch and enjoy. He grabbed her breast again openly, this time pressed more harder. While started kissing her ear, putting his tongue in her ear, sucking her right ear, making it all wet, then bringing his big tongue to her white neck. She was getting quite uncomfortable with the way he was putting his spit all over her white smooth neck. His hand was still holding her right breast tightly, pressing it hard. After a few seconds of that, he grabbed her chin, turned towards him, and saw her soft lips from close range. Then he commented, "This black dot above the lip makes your beauty go more higher, my sexy bhabee. She looked at him at the same time, saying, "Don’t use the Bhabee word, okay, when you never kept respect for our relationship, Rahul knew she again taunted him, "Bitch is not coming on track, huh. He said it in his heart. He didn’t care; while she was looking at him in anger, he took her soft lips in his mouth and started sucking them. Mansi just couldn’t do anything while Rahul was again eating her lipstick badly. Her lips were small, so his mouth was taking them all inside so easily. His right hand went in her hair, opened them, and held them tight while sucking on her mouth. She wasn’t opening her mouth for him to enter his tongue, but within a few minutes, Rahul succeeded in entering his long tongue in her mouth too. For few sec he stopped and left her mouth, told her idhar dekh. She looked. Lick it. He put his big tongue out again. She wasn’t doing anything. He brought her mouth closer to his tongue by pressing the back of her head, and slowly Mansi started sucking it. She had no way to run, no way to hide, and she knew she had to accept this nonsense situation. Slowly, he made her lick his tongue while taking her spit in his mouth. His tongue was in her mouth while Mansi was just making a struggle voice only so he shld leave her but Rahul made sure she suck his tongue all of it. Slowly,in a few minutes, she started sucking it nicely, and he was excited to see that. He kept his hand on her breasts again, pressing them while making her suck his tongue. She was still sitting on his lap while he was enjoying her mouth. Then he ordered her, "Now take your tongue out, my jaan. She just looked at him in a surprised way, he again said want to finish this quick or want to delay whole day. After listening that she did took her tongue out a bit slowly, he started licking her pink tongue, sucking it madly. He was putting his tongue all over her gums , lips inside her mouth everywhere, and licking her tongue with his lips as well. She felt so bad because of these kind kisses. Mansi had no experience like this with her husband as Rajeev never kissed her this way. This sex devil Rahul was crazy for her figure; he was making her crazy with his hot kisses alone. Almost a few minutes have passed now, and Rahul knew she too was getting the effect of his kisses. He left her mouth and told her, Khadee hoe aur kapday uttar. Full naked hoe jaa. She looked at him for few seconds, the way he was ordering her, like she was his slave. Mansi got up from his lap and told him, I am not your slave, okay?" Talk properly with me. He smiled, but I only said kapday uttar, how do I say it, bhabee open clothes, you don’t want me to call you "bhabhee, he smiled, I am not disrespecting you, I love you, she said enough, I don’t want to hear all that; just cut your crap. Then he said again ok fir, "Kapday khol aur naked hoe." She was feeling very bad, and there was nothing she could do. He commented again i dont have full day ok. i have meetings with clients, so do fast, she made her anger expression, grabbed her long kurti, pulled it up, and removed it by taking it above her head. Rahul noticed her red bra; he commented, "Sexy, lag rahee hai Red bra mein, where is your mangalsutra?" She never replied; he smiled and knew bitch never wore it deliberately because she felt bad wearing it and getting fucked. He saw her sexy red tights, turn, let me see from behind, she turned, rahul saw her bra was tight on her. He commented moema bahut sexy lag raha hai iss bra mein. He said her to walk now. She turned back to him and said no. she was covering her breast shape with her hand, even though her bra was on her body. Rahul smile seeing her attitude, i want to see walk or else ok then we wont go further. She said why you have to do this. He said do what. i want to enjoy the way i want ok. Just walk. Dont you walk on road. Walk normal. why shying. she was irritate but wanted to finish this quick. Turned and started to walk. Rahul commented kya ass hai jaan, when she turned and came back near him, he was sitting on his bed, Mansi was standing near hiding her breast shape with her hand. He smile looking at her. Remove hands. How i will see you then. She never removed still. He grabbed her hand again, and brought her back on his lap. She was feeling very shy and still was covering her breast shape with her hands over her red bra. Rahul said I am not seeing them for the first time that you are acting so shy. Her golden hair was all open, long till her waist, while Rahul took his big hand between her legs and started pressing her chuut area above her red tights itself. Openly was pressing there while looking at her kissing her white cheeks. started sucking Mansi shoulders where her bra strap was going from. Grabbed her right arm and took it up from her breast, Mansi cldnt compete with his strength, he just pulled her ryt arm up in a sec so softly and placed his mouth on her underarm. licking sucking there putting his spit all over her clean underarm. Mansi under arm deo went in his mouth too, he told her kitna deo lagatee hai, came in my mouth. She never reacted. While his big right hand was still rubbing her thighs and on her chuut area over her tights. He turned her face started smootching her lips, licked her soft lips back to back. while he took his hand straight inside her red tights and rubbed his hand over her pantie. He felt her chuut above her pantie while smootching her nice and softly, same time slid his big middle finger inside by pulling her pantie a bit aside. She felt his finger going inside and made a moan of pain. He said slowly, "You are mine, my jaan. I will make you my queen. He said, "Haath neechay kar from bra. She was not doing anything; his other hand was rubbing her naked waist while his right hand was in her pantie playing with her chuut. Mansi's hand slowly went down as she was trying to control him from not rubbing her chuut. He saw her breasts in that red bra. Kya sexy lag rahee hai iss bra mein, your white skin tone and this red bra making you look more hot. I will eat you all today, my Mansi. He was commenting vulgarly and openly now. While playing and enjoying with this married beauty, Mansi. He took his hand out of her pantie now and made her sit across her legs on his lap, one leg of Mansi on his left and other on his right. While taking her both hands down, he pulled her red bra up from between. Mansi instantly tried to cover her naked breasts again. Rahul smiled upon seeing it. "Ub kya sharmarahee hai, choosnay dae." He grabbed her both hands again, pulled them down, brought his mouth to her left breast, and started to enjoy her pink nipple. He felt that even though he never sucked her nipple too much yet, it was already aroused and hard.

He took it out of his mouth and placed his hand on her right breast nipple. He said her itnaa hard hai aaj, abhee toe shuru bhee nahe kara meinay choosna, he was aware Mansi nipples already aroused and giving him full signal that she was ready. He smiled again, while Mansi was just feeling bad shy embarrassed don’t know what was going through her mind as she could not do anything, Rahul again started enjoy with her cherries. One by one, he sucked them both, full boobs licked, put his spit on them licked them madly like a dog. So white her skin was, he was grabbing one by one, holding tight saying her you are so tasty Mansi. Her moaning started getting heavy, once he squeezed so hard and sucked she scream aahhhhh you're hurting me. He grabbed her hair tightly and smooched her now. Licked her mouth yummmmy you are from top to bottom, aaj tayree chuut chaatunga achay say, chal khadee hoe jaa aur pyjami neechay kar. He ordered her in a dominating way, she got up from his lap, Rahul again said pull it down now, remove this tights, she slowly started to pull her tights down, Rahul noticed her red pantie there, matching huh, aaj jaan mujhay poora khada karaygee huh, she felt bad listening him that what he meant, she wasn’t wearing red to provoke his hunger more for her, she just coincidentally wore it, She knew she was thinkin lies, her mind had played with her, she wore to provoke his hunger she knew it deep in her heart and Rahul knew it too but she did not wanted to accept it yet. Rahul came close to her now, removed his all clothes too got full naked, Mansi was only in her red pantie, he ordered her like a real man REMOVE PANTIE i am too hungry today, he wanted her to undress herself to make her more shy or embarrassed. She did not removed it only stood there looking other side trying to cover her breast still. Rahul placed hand on her waist brought her more close to him, now his lund which was already super hard by now, was touching her chuut area on her pantie, He grabbed her ass pressed it and pulled her pantie all down, then took it out of her body by bending a bit, kissed her smooth clean white creamy legs sucked them a bit, He left her like that too get something from a near by drawr. Came in a second bent again down on his knees, made her wore those silver payal anklets which he bought for her some time back and she had returned them to him in anger. He tie those anklets to her feet while kissing her feet now saying you are a sex queen my jaan Mansi. Itnee sunder i just cant express in words. That payal had slight noise too if she will walk wearing it. Rahul turned her again and started licking her ass cheek, he was sucking her ass cheeks badly like he is so damn hungry for this hottie. She was just standing like a log letting him do whatever he wants as she knew nothing can stop him now. What she can do nothing. He took his tongue inside her asshole again like last time he had sucked but he was missing it from a month now, this time he was more hungry and much better prepared to play with her. She started moaning, feeling his tongue going all inside her ass hole, he wanted to bite her buttocks that sexy ass which made Rahul crazy for her. He left licking her ass for few sec to comment, Mansi jaan your ass when I have seen you walking first time sitting in your home taking dinner, I got crazy for you. I wanted to fuck you from that day itself and now you are mine, she wasn’t shock listening it, she knew this. He again placed his tongue on her ass, slowly licking it taking his mouth towards her ass hole again started licking it while taking her sweet juices in his mouth, Rahul was on his knees licking Mansi sexy ass hole, while holding her arms too so she don’t fall down. After leaving her ass and eating it nicely, he got up, turned her back towards him, grabbed her long golden hair, started licking her mouth back, he just said give tongue, within a sec Mansi gave him her tongue in his mouth, he knew she was coming in a flow, she was losing her self. His hands were holding her soft buttocks the same ass cheeks which he use to see them few weeks ago always whenever he was in Mansi and Rajeev home, it was a dream for him to press them and enjoy with her ass cheeks, Rahul kept pressing them, while her tongue was in rahul mouth now, slowly in those smootches he was taking Mansi tongue when it came in his mouth, she never got to know, ummmmhhhh yuuuummm slowly went to her neck sucked it all then took her right nipple again in his mouth, Mansi was already getting crazy now, the way this man was enjoying her, he commented your chutyah husband has such a hot piece and he don’t enjoy you properly. She was shock listening that, instatnly said dont u dare abuse my husband, Rahul smile and said ok ok relax. He thought maybe she is in his lust control now so wont react if he abuse her husband but Mansi was not letting him abuse her husband and he was surprised with her strong mind. Without wasting a second again took her pink already hard nipple In his mouth while making her hold his hard lund, she wasnt grabbing his lund but he made sure she hold tight, Rahul mouth was playing hard with her right nipple now and his lund had suddenly made her crazy, that feeling of Rahul big lund, He kenw she liked it as he could feel her tight grip on his big lund now. He kept sucking her both nipples nicely, while her moaning started aahhhh ummhhh, She was getting lost in his kisses, he was madly sucking those nipples then her lips then back her nipples making her fully arouse now, her hand on her own started rubbing his big long fat lund. Rahul noticed it he knew she is getting hungry too. He knew he can bring her to this level again and he did it, he smile left her breast sucking, looked at her, then again said ek baat kahun sach mein Rajeev gadha hai, you are so sexy but he never enjoyed you at all. You need a man like me. Now she never reacted to that gadha word he said to her husband and disrespect him, as her hand was holding his hard lund tightly and she knew in her heart also he is ryt, her husband never enjoyed her the way this man use to gve her enjoyment. He looked in her eyes and said chal lund choos, she saw in his eyes direct, he just made her bent on her knees, she followed his order as a slave, Mansi was now lost in that big lund as her hand was not leaving it at all. Rahul big lund was so near to her mouth now, Mansi was fully naked grabbing his lund without any shame in her lust, which she couldn’t control, even though she tried to control so hard in the beginning by giving Rahul bad replies and calling him stray dog also but she lost again. That Cock of his and his kisses his love making style made her so weak and arouse. Rahul commented again its bigger and better then your husband isnt it. She looked at him with her big eyes, she knew he is trying to make her embarrassed but she never said anything, Rahul said I love your shyness my queen. Now lick it without getting shy. She saw his lund with her big eyes now, she was just shock with the size of this man cock, he brought her head a bit close to it and without wasting any time further she started to suck with her mouth, making Rahul big lund all wet with her lips. He was making loud moans which motivated Mansi to suck more and more of it, as this man was enjoying her mouth. She had never thought in her life that she can suck a lund like this way, he just grabbed her hairs with his both hands now while sliding it in her small lips, that big fat cock of Rahul was just going in and out. Mansi literally was in heaven, she knew it, she had never thought that she would suck such a good looking long lund in her life. No matter whatever she use to think of Rahul but his dick was her favorite, and Mansi knew it. She had no experience with cock sucking too as her husband never made her lick his black tiny lulee but she has seen her husband lulee many times during sex. Though this man cock was making her more and more hungry. Rahul was moaning and enjoying the best blowjob of his life on his dick. He commented looking at her, You give the best blow job I swear. I never had a blow like this in my life. Mansi ignored his dirty comment, she was now use to his stupid comments, She just continued sucking and eating his dick. All that pink mushroom of his she was enjoying, then using her tongue on his tip.

Suddenly he commented balls too. Use tongue there. She saw in his eyes for a second then went down on his balls, they were tight round shape without a hair on them Mansi was using her lips on them while Rahul started rubbing his hard lund on her face. He again made a comment, Your beautiful face looks much better with my lund on it. Look in my eyes while sucking my balls, she looked up like a hungry whore, that time she was sucking his balls holding his long big lund in her small hand. Listening his moans, He was feeling like a winner. Rahul was enjoying that like a king. The most beautiful women he ever saw in his life was under his lund. Again Mansi took his long hard dick in her small lips, started playing with it, Rahul took it out this time and went a step back, Mansi was shock, he said you want it then come here and take, He smile looking at her, she knew this bastard will do something like this, Mansi couldn’t said a word as she was not in her senses that time, Rahul had lit fireworks of horny attitude in her that moment, she just went a step forward and bent her mouth again on his lund while taking it again in her mouth licking sucking started to roll her tongue on it. Rahul enjoyed that so much, he knew he won over this arrogant married bitch. He commented again, There was a time when u were treating me like trash when I was poor and look now, you are sucking your husband best friend lund. How you feeling Mansi, Now she took it out and said him can you keep quiet please, why you are doing this. He smile and said chal khadee hoe aur bed par late and spread your both legs wide. So brutal way he said it, She just shook her head no, he said what u said, she said I mean not now, let me complete. He smile again as now Rahul understood what she meant, Mansi was bringing her face near his lund, she wanted to suck it more, He made her suck his lund a bit more while grabbing her hairs, suddenly she started to rub it harder, stroke it up and down, his thin skin over his cock was going up and down stimulating his nerves much better way. He could see standing there how this women who he wanted badly in bed doing this, That feeling was also too hard for him to handle. He was feeling he will cum like this, he tried to take it out of her mouth but she wasn’t leaving his lund now, Mansi started to play her mouth on it much faster, she did a soft bite on it he felt pain and scream aaah what you doing. She looked at him taking his big cock out of her mouth and smile in a very bad way hehe kaisa laga bachu. He saw her naughty smile and controlled his anger thought leave it, enjoy kar rahee hai. Let her play with me little bit, he said politely easy ok. I can also hurt you. She said i know ok i am not an animal like you. He said again come on bed now. She said no not now. She again took his already wet lund in her mouth. The way she was licking he was shock, Only moans were coming out his mouth, pleasure moans. Mansi spit was falling as his dick was a big size. He said I am gonna cummmm leave it. He wanted to slap her lightly in his wildness but he did not, thought he cant go violent, she is a queen, she deserve to be pampered, so Rahul just lost his control and started spurting out loads of his cum in her mouth while grabbing her hairs so tight, he was moaning loud till the last drop of his semen came in her mouth he grabbed her head tight. When Rahul released all his cum in her mouth, he left her hair loose made his grip loose on her hair and let go of her head, looked at Mansi and told her you want tissue, his lund was out of her mouth now still hard like hell. She just shook her face in no, he said spit out then, she said its ok, he understood she had swallowed his semen and it was so much quantity also as this was his first shot in a month time. He got shocked, he smile looking at her, he said choos liya tunay poora semen mera huh, she never said anything, just said get me water please. he said wait I will get you water, he was shock salee poora maal choos gayee, that was a lot as well, he felt it. Rahul was feeling really like he has won her completely, Mansi drank a bit of water, Rahul was standing in front of her, both were naked, Mansi was trying to cover her breast a bit with her hands, Rahul noticed that and said still feeling shy. She was sitting on a bed can I go now, Rishabh will come back from school, Rahul came back in senses again. He said abhee toe I just started, its only 11.50 , I will drop you at 2.30pm, till then we will do sex. He was openly saying and she knew too this man has the capacity and strength, his lund was just the way it was before his orgasm, hard like rock. She was shocked looking at it, Rahul came sat close to her on bed started licking her lips, sucking them softly and slowly dragging her in the middle of bed. Then opened her legs wide open, seeing her pink shaved pussy, This is heaven.

Mansi knew whats coming now, its time for this sex devil to start giving her orgasms, Rahul waited over a month to licked her between her legs. Without wasting a second now he started his job, That taste of her pussy was making Rahul more and more crazy for her, for almost 15 minutes Rahul continued licking her vagina, sometimes sliding his fingers in her sometimes tongue, it was just a continous attack on Mansi pussy by Rahul. Mansi knew this experience she wont get ever again, she was just enjoying it literally forgot that she is a married women and had done some deal with this devil, she was just lost in her orgasms, Rahul gave her 3 orgasms while sucking her pussy rubbing her clit and with fingering only talking dirty to her. Even made her held his head hair as well, which she grabbed tight while his mouth was working down there like he had never sucked a pussy before but he knew this kind ultimate clean tasty pink chuut only few mens get in life and he is lucky, so he needs to enjoy most of it. He wasn’t given Mansi any break, her facial expressions, voice, moanings, small screams in between were making him sooo so hot, Everytime she had orgasm her body shiver and Rahul ate her entire wetness which came from her pussy. He just wanted to slide his lund in her that time but he was waiting for the show stopper moment today, which he had planned earlier.

Mansi was shocked as this man is not leaving her chuut at all. From last 20 minutes now he is just sucking it, she was aware he is sex crazy, she was shocked now but nothing she could do except laying down there with her legs open, she had lost her control fully, with his every lick her movement of body was going in a rhythm with him. Her legs and buttocks were going up and down while her thin legs were on his shoulders and his mouth was licking between her chuut, she was giving him full support as well by moving her ass so he can enjoy much better way, the way he was turning her she was obeying it, After 3 orgasms she was so weak too, that her body was shivering with the way Rahul was controlling her. Suddenly door bell rang, he heard, Mansi eyes were closed till now in that pleasure she was getting with this man, suddenly she opened her eyes, Rahul left her chuut sucking for a moment, told her someone came, I will check, you stay here I am coming just now, she was feeling weak and was just lying down there on that big king size bed. She just nodded ok, she just said give me blanket please. He open that big wardrobe and gave her a thin blanket. While wearing his rob tied quickly on his body and said koi guard ya bill wala hoega, he gave her small asuurance so she can lay down there with relax mind, I will come just now but Rahul knew who was that. He went down using the stairs, after locking his bedroom door from outside so Mansi don’t come out by mistake and this man should not see her. As he knew who had came. Rahul opened door, Come bhai you took long, haan yaar you know those Japan clients how they are. Anyways bataaa kya karna hai, Rahul hugged Rajeev and said these are files, you have to complete accounts of these files, Rajeev said why its so important, office lay aataa, I would have bro but these ones are private and you are good in accounts, so I just want you to handle these, just do here will take 1hr max then you can go back office. Rajeev said ok I will sit here on sofa, Rajeev had came to his penthouse before too, Rahul said noo no not here, Come up sit in study room, you might require computer , Rajeev said yah I need Microsoft softwares for it, he said yah up only, Rajeev followed rahul, he said yeah tera bedroom hai na, Rahul said yah master bedroom, I was just having rest. Next is study. Rajeev never knew that time whats inside that bedroom. Can I use washroom, he was trying to go towards bedroom to open it but Rahul same time stopped him, wash room in there also in study, go there. My bathroom is private hope you don’t mind, Rajeev said no no I don’t, will use there, thanks, Rahul opened study room turned light on, said I will go and take a nap for an hour ok, just do these files and when gets complete or any question you can call me on my phone no issue. Rajeev said ok, Rahul came out smile, open the master bedroom door with the key in his pocket, as he had locked it just now before coming down, He noticed Mansi was wearing her clothes, getting panicked slowly saying how dare you. You called Rajeev here she was tieing up her bra and already wore her red pantie on her body while going for her kurti now, Rahul was like I never called him, he came on his own ok and just relax, don’t worry he cant hear us or see us, only we can see him from this front big glass, isnt I told you other day last time, this is magic glass, I can see in study room but person from that side cant see this side.

They only see a mirror with there reflection in study room, she was like no no I am going home." She was panicking seeing Rajeev sitting there in front of computer, Rahul grabbed her kurti from her and threw it to the other side while picking her up in his arms and taking her back to bed. He said, shut up ok, I am not a liar, he cant see us or hear us, this room is sound proof, why I will put u in trouble, now he came to do some work I never knew it. I never called him. Mansi was wispering only no let me go now enough, just few min back she was completely fucked with her orgasms unable to move too, but now after seeing her husband again her pativatra naari came in her, Rahul said stop this drama ok, we had a deal of 3 times so just come here quietly and lay down, he cant hear us, cant see us then what you afraid off. She was like please not in front of my husband. Rahul said just don’t look there, he just made her lay on bed and came on top of her started smootching her giving his tongue in her mouth. While holding her both hands above her head. She was doing a bit struggle a bit drama in start but with in few minutes came back in his control. While smootching her only he had removed her bra and pantie again, started sliding his fingers in her chuut, he got up from bed took his rob quickly out his body, while Mansi was fully naked trying to cover herself with her hands, he just spread her legs a bit more wide and same again started licking her chuut jucies, Mansi kept saying him slowly she just could not even made a loud voice, even though it was a sound proof room, still she was slowly saying him plz nooo Rahul let me go, my husband sitting there. Rahul was just glued on her chuut and slowly her moanings started, she again slowly started to go in that zone where her lust was getting heavy on her mind and discipline. Rahul was enjoying this so much, he knew he had setup all that and it was just a start. He pulled her up now from bed after sucking her fingering her for few minutes, took her near to that huge glass wall from which they could see Rajeev sitting in study room working on computer, Mansi wasn’t coming but he pulled her there, made her stand there, came behind her, jhuk neechay, she understood what he is trying to do, she was literally begging from her face, in a crying face, her tear came out too, nooooo please, Rahul ignored everything just made her bent a bit forward, while sliding his long hard lund in her with a strong push, she felt such pain instantly kept her hand on her mouth so her voice don’t come out, that scream of her was loud but she still controlled from making loud scream, Rahul adjusted his long lund in her chuut nicely and started hitting from behind inside her. He was enjoying. Slowly and slowly Mansi adjusted to his lund pushing and he removed her hand from her mouth grabbed it behind, her right hand Rahul was holding behind while hitting his cock nicely in her. She was bent properly now in a doggy style position, Rahul again pushing it inside from behind in same pose. fucking her in doggy style, she wasn’t crying anymore instead her moaning voice was coming slowly, Rahul knew she not moaning fully, he again commented your husband cant hear us trust me, see, he shouted Rajeev name louder Rajeevvvvvvv but he was busy in his computer work, Rahul said again see he cant hear us see i dont lie you, just let me enjoy ok. He slide his hard lund again inside her wet pussy, she made a painful moan this time a bit louder then before, Mansi tried a bit drama of no naahh but slowly Rahul came back in his rhythm and started his fast pushes in her, he grabbed her thin waist this time while hitting now harder In her. Mansi moans were getting heavy looking her husband straight through that glass, Rajeev face was towards Mansi but he was working on computer, While Mansi was In some pleasure world. That hits of Rahul dick in her chuut were getting faster slowly and slowly while he was holding her thin waist tight now. She kept her hand again on her mouth, Rahul knew she was near her orgasm, he grabbed her same hand, took it behind her, and held it while continuing to hit his hard lund in her. I know you want to cum now; you are near. I can hear from your moans, She turned back her head a bit and tried to nod noooo with her begging eyes to Rahul; he was smiling while saying, I love you, jaanaymunnnnnn, you are mineeee. While fucking her badly from behind, her moan got more louder, she lost her control on her body and started to ejaculate her wetness with a loud moannnaa aaaahhhhhhh mummyyyyyyyyyy aahhhhhhhhhh, Rahul also came same time from behind on her white ass making his loud moannnsss, he left her arm and she felll down right there at that spot. Rahul was huffing and breathing heavily, he got so excited too that he ejaculated on her ass. He was looking at her, Mansi turned her face other side, they were on that fluffy carpet now.

Rahul said her I know you enjoyed. You came huh, See your husband how he is working and you are fucking me in front of him, she turned same time, gave him a slap even though she was lost in her 4th orgasm. Rahul smile back at her rubbing his cheek. Slap was not that strong, just a small touch like feel but still it was a slap, Rahul said aaj tujhay kam say kam 7 orgasm dunga, she got frighten listening it as he had no plan to give up on her today. His lund got hard again in few min after that light slap on his cheek. He loved her dominance attitude so much. That made his lund more hard in few minutes only. She was trying to get up from the carpet now by gaining some strength but Rahul grabbed her pulled her down again, Made her turn and came on her ass, she was below him and he was up on her sexy soft ass adjusted his lund again on her chuut, while telling her get ready for one more orgasm now. She tried to turn her head and said him in a whisper way pleasee noooo enough nowww but he was fully mad for her and that scene where her husband was ryt there in front of them, that had made Rahul more crazy and horny, he entered his lund in her again she made a soft painful moan aahhhh and he started pushing in her while laying over her, dhapa dhap dhapa dhap he was enjoying ghup ghup noises were coming louder now of his pushes as her vagina was too wet, he got up after few min, grabbed a towel from side, Mansi had no strength to even turn. Rahul placed a towel on her chuut and started cleaning the wetness while again fucking her; this time he made her in a doggy style position on that carpet itself, ghodee. Grabbed her golden long hair from behind while hitting her hard from behind, he knew in this pose his cock goes deep in her much better way and she feel the hits badly. He was ryt Mansi was feeling these hits badly now. He had pulled her hairs tight, her head was up in direction, she was seeing her husband while moaning loud now, tried to tell Rahul to stop in her slow voice tone but he never listen a word just continued his hitting of lund in her chuut, while hitting his pushes in her deep, sometimes in between he was giving her slaps on her ass as well, Mansi soft ass was red as his hand was heavy. Again, he made a slap there; this time it was tight, and she felt pain. Mansi screamed dooonnntttt okk , he smiled looking at her, stopped that, grabbed her slowly from waist and made her stand, this time placing her both hands on that glass, Her nice round shape breasts were also getting pressed on that glass and he was fucking her in standing position now, I will make you mine, see your husband, that chutyah cant satisfy u, I will take care of you now. I am your hero. He was giving all those comments while giving her his big lund, Mansi knew her husband couldn't watch or hear, as she understood by now that this room is soundproof. Her mind was again going lost in her lust, Rahul had just abused her husband, but she couldn't do anything. sShewas in pain with his pushes,and that scenario where she couldn’t believe her husband ryt there in front of her and this devil man had made her get oragasm. It was some other kind feeling for her too. She felt very bad in begininng but now after almost half hour of her hubby came there, she had forgot that she is married to Rajeev same man sitting in next room, she was again reaching near her orgasm while her moans were louder aaahahhhhhh slow please aahhhhh , tried to place hand on her mouth again, Rahul said remove hand or else I will hit more hard, she removed and couldn’t control her moans that was heavy for Mansi, her chuut was leaking her peee now, white clear water came out of her chuut on the carpet a bit of it, while Rahul was smiling seeing her pee leaking and he increased his fucking speed a bit more grabbing her hair again, aahhhhh you hurting me, he did not care, she was cumminnggg her another orgasm left her body aaahhhhhhhh she started to shiver seeing her husband her cums were heavy, her orgasms her moans were very heavy now. She couldn’t believe this man had done this in front of her husband, and she is stuck in this scenario. Her body started to enjoy that scenario, though her mind was against it but ultimately her lust won over her loyalty and she made nice moans in her 5th orgasm as well. Rahul made her lay on the carpet again, he came on her, as he never came yet, spread legs wide open, she opened to his surprise , he pushed back his lund her looking in her eyes, holding her sexy legs upwards, you made pee on my carpet jaan, I am sitting on your pee I can feel on my legs. She turned her head other side, he smile he was enjoying every moment of it. He made himself adjust on her and slowly Mansi wrapped her legs around his waist, while Rahul was pushing in her faster, I want to make u pregnant my queen, she looked at him nooooo, outside please or else you will break your promise, he was licking her mouth, her tongue, while she was also now giving full support to him, she was lost in that sex with him, Rahul was licking her mouth then nipples pressing her breast openly and telling her see your husband sitting there and I am fucking you. She knew this man is crazy, only he can do these kind crazy things. She had no words to say to him, Rahul started to push heavy again in her while smootching her licking her tongue,"See your husband, she nodded nooooo with a lustful face in her heavy moans, he said seee or else i will take my lund out, He knew she dont want that now, as she is lost in her pleasures. Mansi turned a bit, her husband was standing ryt in front of his side mirror seeing his reflection, he was actually combing his hair standing there taking a break, Mansi was shocked, her legs wrapped Rahul more tyt, she said he will see, he was so close to them, just across that glass wall, Rahul said no he cant. I told you, Rahul had made her a cheater wife now fucking her while she was enjoying her fuck that time not caring her husband just standing 2 feet away from her on the other side, her moans again got heavy while Rahul also wanted to release 3rd time, I am cumminnnnnggggggg he said she also started to moan heavy aaahhhhhhhhh uuuuummmhhhhh aaahhhh goshhhhhhh they both came same time, while Rahul qucikly took his lund out of her and came on her chuut. His semen was less then before but still came a lot. Whereas Mansi orgasm moans were more heavy and loud this time, this was her best orgasm by far till now in all those orgasms he had given her till now. She couldnt believe what was going on with her. Her body had lost control over her loyalty and lust took over her fully.

where Rahul was feeling tired, breathing heavily, and taking fast breaths, while Mansi was fucked. She had five orgasms, the last two in front of her husband. She was fucked; she couldn’t even move from that place; her body was lying there like a log. Her legs were straight down; she just turned and tried to get up, but again fell down and lay there. Rahul smiled and said, "Rest kar lay thoda; you are tired. Rahul told her to come into his arms. She came and placed her head on his chest. Shr requested please dont abuse Rajeev. He saw her with a begging face and said, "Okay," and started kissing her lips again and slowly entering his tongue into her. I love you." She said, "Don’t say that. I can't. I am not a cheater." She quickly came to her senses after listening to those three words "Just do this and let me go, please. He was like, "Okay, if you don’t want my love, no problem; we will stick to our deal. She understood. It was already 1.45 pm by now. Mansi again said i want to go now. She was getting up. Rahul said, "Not now, let him go first, ok? He can watch you outside; I will send him just now. She was lying down, but not on his chest anymore. Rahul was seeing her moema and started playing with them when he suddenly got a call from Rajeev. Mansi said, "My husband is calling you. She saw him on the other side; he was on the phone. Rahul said to her, "Stay quiet, ok." He picked Haan Rajeev bhai while sucking her breast pink nipple openly. Mansi couldn’t do anything as she was already getting fucked by Rahul for the last 2 hours. Acha, no, I will come just now; I was taking rest. Wait, I am coming. Rahul got up and said, I am coming; let him go, then I will drop you. She said quietly, "Okay." He wore his robe and used some deodorant to hide the smell of semen and pee. Though it was Mansi's pee, she was still lying there on that carpet when she saw Rahul wearing that robe. I am coming okay." She never said anything. Rahul went; she was looking through the glass; only he was talking to her husband. When he see off Rajeev and came back up after locking the main door. He removed his robe again and grabbed Mansi from the carpet, took her to his bed now, said her lund choos dubara, and his lund was hard again. Mansi, who had also gained some strength by now, sat on the bed naked while Rahul was standing on his bed near her mouth, pulled her chin up, pressed the back of her head on his lund, and again made her lick till he came. He literally face-fucked her that time until he ejaculated his fourth shot on her face. She was getting restless now and wanted to go, but Rahul never wanted this to finish; he had four ejaculations, but still he was hungry for her. After that, he told her to come on his lund and take it inside; he had to pull her hand and direct her. Then she came, and he was commenting on her, "Aaj tujhay mazaa aaya na." She was not saying anything while riding his big, hard lund again; slowly, she started moaning in her lust again. Rahul came up and placed his hand on her back while sucking her soft lips; her lipstick was all gone by now. He was pulling her like a doll up and down with his strength while Mansi placed her hands tight around his neck. What a fuck session she was having as well; she had forgotten her husband again while riding him; he lay again down while Mansi was riding him, now moving her buttocks. When she came the sixth time after riding him on his lund, she came on the side of the bed, moaning and breathing heavily. This was her very quick orgasm, as she was fully in her horny mood, and her husband had gone now from another room, so without any shy attitude, she had fucked him by riding his cock. He turned her around, saying, "Chal ub gaand mein daalnay dae. He came on her ass while she was screaming, "No, no, not there." He turned her quick and came on her ass faster while adjusting his lund on her ass hole. He could feel her G spot with his finger. She was already so tired now, so she couldn’t protest much. He was waiting for this only when she got fully tired; he started to kiss her soft ass. Her lust was still high, but she tried to stop him from getting inside her ass. He was adjusting, removing her hand while saying, Gaand toe lay kar hee rahunga aaj tayree. The way he said another bad word made her feel very bad; he was using all those bad words openly in front of Mansi. Slowly he started to take her virgin gaand; sliding his hard lund in her ass hole slowly. her ass was nicely lubricated with his tongue and spit so after few min Rahul lund was getting inside her ass. Only half it went in and her pain was at another level from the beginning of the ass fuck itself. She was crying now as he pushed a bit more. Slowly, Rahul was pushing; he knew its the right way. He wanted her ass so badly, and now she had no energy to stop him. Rahul just continued sliding in her ass till it got all deep. She was in pain. Rahul was like, "How many times will you call your Mummy?" "You are not a kid, ok? Learn to take it. Such a sexy ass you have. his lund was already inside now, he just started to push it, and her screams went loud: "Please, you're hurting me; take it out." He said, "Just relax; we'll finish soon. You have a virgin ass." "First time hurts; let me enjoy it properly. He was taking it without any issue now, his lund was feeling the tightness of her ass hole, and he was moaning too while Mansi's tears came out. She said, "I will faint, pleasseee, pleasseee, take it out now, it's hurting me." Rahul grabbed her hair at the same time and said, "Relax, ok, let me do it but seeing her crying he said "Ok, wait, I will stop." He stopped for a while his pushes, but his lund was still in Mansi's. He took his dick out for a few seconds, let her breathe, came in front of her, started kissing her eyes and lips, and said, "I love you, okay, let me do it." I just can't let this ass go; your ass is my favorite; you have to understand, she said slowly in her heavy breathing. "Please nooooo, it's hurting. He said, I swear I will do it slowly now." She was lying on his bed still as Mansi energy level to protest and struggle had finish completely. while he came again and slid it slowly in her ass, it wasnt going inside, he again placed his tongue there and licked it nice, then tried again to slide inside, and it went; this time much quicker. The hole was open now a bit, and he said, "See, now it's lubricated with my wet cock. Let it happen now. She was still feeling pain with his every push in her sexy gaand, and Rahul was enjoying that, commenting on her, I can do anything for this sexy ass, my jaan. I am crazy for you. He was near because her moaning was heavy now. Painful moans, and he understood she would faint now. He quickly made a few strong pushes to fully open her ass hole, which hurt Mansi a bit more, but he was getting near. I am cumminnnnggggg aaaahhhhh." Mansi was screaming too much, mummy aahhhhhhh. He ejaculated his fifth inside her ass hole. Rahul quickly got up, saw a bit of blood coming from her ass which was no more virgin, came with tissue, and cleaned it. He said sorry to her and cleaned the blood from her legs too that had come from her ass. He was an animal today; next 10 minutes, Mansi just lay on the bed in the same position, she was in pain and had no strength to even get up and wash herself. Rahul was naked next to her, he was saying her sorry and felt bad for giving her this much pain. After few min any how she got up and started to walk slowly. I won't forgive you. He was smiling seeing her walk; she couldn’t walk properly after that ass fuck, and her pussy was also swollen already with pain. Mansi came back after a few minutes in the bathroom. Rahul hugged her and said, I am sorry, I love you, I wanted it." She looked at him with so much anger. "Just get off, ok, don’t touch me now, I need to go." He hugged her again forcibly and said, I am sorry, I won't do it again, only once I wanted. She pushed him and somehow came out of his grip. She wore her clothes slowly, and Rahul also wore his jeans and t-shirt quickly. Seeing her walk with such struggle, he told her, "You can't walk through stairs; use the lift. She did not reply to him; he opened the lift for her, and she went inside, walking slowly. He was aware he took her gaand badly today, which is why she is unable to walk a bit. She was struggling a lot, as her chuut was also swollen.

Mansi was walking slowly out the main door. Rahul followed her in his Merc and forced her to come in the Merc so he could drop her. He was making a show on the road now by saying her sorry, bla bla stuff even bystanders also started to look, and Mansi also stopped at one place, unable to walk further. She just opened his merc door and sat in. He said to her, I am so sorry, and I swear I will never do this again, making her remember one more to go. She looked at him and gave him a slap; he took it and said, "You can hit one more if you want, but I love you. She said, "Shut up, okay, you hurt me so badly. Do you know how much pain you gave me? He began again, "I know I wanted it what to do." I just wanted it. I love you, and I can do anything for you. He was fully proposing to her, "I love you openly," and she was like, "Shut up, I don’t want to listen to anything. I am married; don’t say these words to me. he said ok ok i wont say, dont get angry. let me drop you, After a few minutes, Mansi said, "Now no more, okay." You had it all. No third, nothing. He kept quiet. He thought, "Leave it for now; she is hurt and in lot pain. He said, "Okay, nothing then. Relax, I won't say anything about it, I swear. Finish it now. Mansi felt a bit relaxed also listening that from this man. By then her home also came; she jumped off his Merc and slowly walked in. As she walked her door, Rahul smiled and noticed her walk. He was saying in his heart, "You had fucked her today, mann, Look what you did to this bitch, she can't even walk properly. He knew that thoday din mein theek hoe jaaygee but really mazaa aagaya iskee gaand maar kar, so much fun he had today by taking her ass only he knew, he was on top of the world. On his way back home, he called Mr. Singhla Haan ji Maalkon. Singhla was like, "Wah badaaa khush hai aaj. Sir, I did as you taught. Singhla said, "Oh, teri, really?" Tunay uss aurat kay husband kay saamnay lay lee. Yes Singlha saab, you have given me that idea. I applied it; actually, all that idea was given to Rahul by Mr. Singhla because he was a big creep and a professional at these things; he used to sleep with many wives of his office employees in different ways. Sir ji, one more thing I did, Singhla, said what else? I took gaand also. Singhla was like, "Oh bhenchod, sachee tunay gaand maar lee uss aurat kee." Singhla knew what a beauty Mansi is; he saw her in that golden saree and her thin waist in a party. Ok Singhla saab fir baat karaingay. Rahul cut the call, reached his home, and took a nice shower in satisfaction.

Later that night, when Rajeev came home, "Mansiii, where are you?" Rishabh had opened the door. She was in the shower; come, hubby, I am in the shower. She came out wearing her red night gown, her long golden hair washed and wet. Why taking a shower, my wifey? This time around 8 p.m., Mansi said aisay hee just like that. Actually, today Mansi took a shower three times after coming back from Rahul's home. As she was crying in the bath sometimes, thinking about what she had done today and how she would face her husband's face, Rajeev noticed she was walking really slowly again. "Kya hua, what happened?" she said, sprain wapis aagaya. Do you remember last month I had it?" Rajeev said, "Yah, why don’t you go to some good physio?" He never knew that Rahul had swollen her chuut and even took her gaand and that is why she was in pain. After they had dinner, Mansi and Rajeev slept together on the same bed. She was wearing her mangal sutra back on, and she was aware that now that it was over with Rahul, she wouldn't see him ever again. Her ass was still hurting too much. After that fuck he did in her ass, Mansi's asshole was opened nicely today by Rahul, and it will be visible in her walk forever. Her buttocks will move more left and right now in a much better, more natural way. She didn’t know it, but others who will see her will get more crazy for her now. On the other hand, Rahul was thinking of her ass again Mansi is really a queen. What a beauty he had fucked, but he was missing her and wanted her again. Though she had said no for the third time now, it was over. Rahul was thinking about what he should do now to convince her so he could take her again. On the other side, Mansi was abusing this sex devil, Rahul, for hurting her today and, above all, for doing all that in front of her innocent husband. She was seeing Rajeev snoring while thinking about what she had done today—she got orgasm after orgasm in front of her husband. Her tear came out again, thinking that, but her mind made her control her tear and told her to be strong. At least Rajeev did not get to know anything about what had happened, and she finished it all with Rahul.
[+] 9 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MARRIED WOMENS - by writer - 15-05-2023, 11:39 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 12:18 AM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by writer - 16-05-2023, 08:10 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by bobby - 16-05-2023, 01:51 AM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Pvzro - 16-05-2023, 06:08 PM