MARRIED WOMENS
Rahul pressed the bell a few more times, as Mansi was taking too long to open the door. Finally, she opened saw Rahul in his eyes with a fearful look. He smiled and removed his expensive Tom Ford shades. Looked at her from top to bottom. She was wearing her skin-tight blue jeans with a nice pink top, which was making her breasts more round. Rahul went inside , she closed the door behind him. He turned and said to him, "How is my bhabee?" She was disgusted at the way he said it. Mansi replied, "Don’t you have any shame in you?" Why are you doing this? He said I did so much for you also. That night, saved your son's life. Gave your husband such a good job. There is no such thing as a free lunch in this world. Okay, Miss Mansi, She kept quiet and looked at him in a serious way. Then she spoke: I can't do what you want. We can be friends; why don’t you understand that I am a married women?I can't cheat on my husband. Madam, for your kind information, you already cheated him. Yes, I know I made a mistake, but I don’t want to repeat it now. Enough. I won't come with you today, sorry. Really, So that's your decision now. Mansi was having guts now that her husband had already received that heavy payment from him. Rahul straight away said it too, so your husband got the payment of 9 lakh. That is why you are showing arrogance, isn't it, Mansi? He tried to touch her hair while saying that. She pulled his hand down and said, "Think whatever you want, but what you want me to do is called the force thing, and I won't agree to it any more. He looked at her, then told himself in his heart, Yeah, toe sach mein bigad rahee hai. She is serious, too. It doesn’t look like I can force her now; after all, she is a modern, educated woman above that bitch is married and arrogant. She was just waiting for me to give a payment of Rs. 9 lakh to her husband, and now she is showing her true colors. Ok, I am never going to force you. Rahul suddenly thought of the reason for this and said, Just agree to one thing, and we can finish this forever. Mansi looked at him and said, "What one thing? "Just fulfill my three wishes only three times, like a Jin fulfills the three wishes of his master. What do you mean by that?" she said. I mean, just three times, let me love you. Then I swear I will never irritate you and never say a word about it. Let's finish this forever. Give me what I want. She was still looking at him in a strange way, wondering what the hell he was saying. Rahul has started to convince her now. I swear I will never tell anyone about us; you can trust me for that. If I wanted to, I could have threatened you by telling your husband, but I am not going to do that ever. Just three times, I am asking you softly and nicely. She said, but Rahul cut her in between: "Come on, I can't be agreeing to your every term. You also do. She said it after a few seconds, slowly, only once. Rahul smiled in his heart when that bitch agreed to it once. He was happy. He again said no. 3. I am not asking much. I swear I will be your slave and do whatever you want my whole life. Will help your husband's whole life. Will take care of Rishabh too. Just three times makes me happy now. I am not asking much, and you know it. Mansi stood there like a log for a few seconds and then moved to her room, coming back after a few minutes with her hand bag in her hand using her pink lipstick. Her scarf on her pink top. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. She was walking out the door. He smiled, looking at her, and just followed her quietly. He knew he had convinced her. While he was driving, taking Mansi to his penthouse. She was thinking in her mind. It's ok, Mansi. Just keep yourself strong. After this, he will never irritate you.

Mansi also wanted to finish it on a good note. She wanted to get out of this thing forever. Yesterday she was worried that she would never be able to come out of this, but today, due to her fake firm attitude, she got a great deal from this sex devil man. She wasn’t respecting Rahul any more, as she knew he only wanted sex from her. They reached Rahul's home. He took her upstairs. opened the door for her. told her to come, my queen. She stepped into that huge penthouse. Rahul said, "Let me show you all the places here." Mansi said, I am not interested, okay?" She just sat on the sofa nearby. He said, "But you came to my house the first time. Let me show you all the rooms. My master bedroom is upstairs; there is a lift from inside that goes up, and these round stairs also go to my master bedroom. She was getting irritated now. As her problem was something else. She wanted to run away from this man, but he was talking about his penthouse and room. Mansi was still in the back of her head, knowing that she was doing something wrong by agreeing to this creep. Even though he has good looks, is rich, and has even helped her at times, what he was asking made his image really low in front of Mansi. She finally said, "Can you just shut up?" I told you I was not interested in your penthouse, okay? Just do your sex and let me go home. Rahul was shocked to hear her blunt attitude. He knew this beauty was getting irritated. He just smiled and sat next to her on his big sofa in his huge living room. He grabbed her waist and placed his hand nice and tight around her thin waist. Mansi was just sitting there. Not even looking at him. Holding her handbag. Rahul was rubbing his big hand on her thin waist. He took her pink top a bit up and started to feel her skin now above her jeans. He said, "Itna gussa kyun kar rahee hai. Idar Dekh, look at me. She turned and looked at him, and he tried to kiss her lips. She was using a nice pink lipstick on her soft lips. She pulled her face to the other side again. He said, "Nakhray bahut hain teray," while grabbing her chin. Looking at her lips. Look in my eyes," I said. She looked and said, "Mujhay taras aata hai tumpar.

I feel pity for you, Mr. Rahul Chaudhary. She knew his last name already, as Rajeev said it many times at home. Without a second, Rahul just started smooching her long, tight smootch, licking her mouth, chin, and lips with all of her pink lipstick. He started to eat her lipstick while sitting next to her. He took his big hand in her hair, opened that band that was holding her long golden hair together, and removed it, making her hair all loose while he continued his smootch and finally entered his big tongue in her small lips. She was doing a bit of aaaaah struggle voice, but Rahul, like a lion, was enjoying his high-quality, best meat. When he broke the kiss. She cleaned her mouth with her hand of all of his spit, which was on her lips and mouth area. Mansi looked at him and said, "Tum jaanwar hoe pooray. I feel disgusted being with you. You are a shameless man. He got fully provoked and angry listening to this bitch. He got up, grabbed her hand, and took her forcefully up the stairs towards his master bedroom. While saying, "Mein jaanwar hun na toe dikhata hun fir tujhay aaj jaanwar apna. Kicked his bedroom door open and brought her inside. Made her stand in front of a huge mirror. He turned all the lights on in his huge master bedroom. There must be at least 20 lights in that room alone. One wall was full of glass only from where you could see his study room which was next to this room. Mansi was looking at the huge glass wall for a second, he said you know what is the khasiyat of this glass, she was not interested, but he continued, "I can see the other side from here, but the person sitting there can't see in my bedroom. It's called a magic mirror. She said I dont care. He just pressed on all the lights with one switch. The room was so bright now, like the sun had come inside. The central air conditioning was working fine, and the room temperature was really good. Rahul came behind her and said, "You are mine today. Took her pink top out of her body in a second. Thrown on the side couch. Then he opened the jeans button of Mansi and pulled it down. She was standing in front of a large mirror only in her black bra and wearing that black pantie. Mansi placed her hands over her bra and breasts. Rahul unhooked her bra from behind as he was standing behind her, then pulled those straps from both of her shoulders. He took it all out and threw it on his big bed. She again covered her breasts with her hand so he couldn't see much, He understood she feeling ashamed being naked from top but Rahul knew for how long she would cover. He bent down on his knees and pulled her black pantie down in a second. She tried to hold it, but it was too late. He just pulled it down so fast and took it out of her legs in seconds. Mansi didn’t get a chance to react either. He came up and stood behind her again. he pulled her hand completely down from the front, both hands holding them tight. While whispering in her ears. Look at you in the mirror now. How beautiful you are. She wasn’t looking, but he grabbed her chin and put it up. She looked , he was behind her, standing smiling, while Mansi was fully naked. On her neck was her mangalsutra hanging, she never wore it last 2yrs but only recently when she again got good with her husband she started to wore it back with her wedding ring also. Her thin mangal sutra was hanging till her breasts, Mansi was feeling so shy about the way he was treating her. She pulled her head down again while saying, Just finish what you want, okay? Hawas pooree kar loe apnee jaanwar. He smiled while listening to that again. thinking this bitch won't learn a lesson, huh? He removed his office blazer, then unhooked his white shirt. Thrown it down on the floor. While taking his shoes and pants out slowly. His Dolce Gabbana perfume instantly went into Mansi's head. She was getting that fragrance from Rahul's body, but she had to control herself. So she never reacted much. While Rahul bent on his knees again. Started to lick Mansi's naked, soft ass. He was licking it all off. Those ass cheeks again and again She was just standing there with her eyes closed now. His fingers had already started to rub between her legs. Rahul looked at her heel sandals and told her, "Let me take off your sandals. He opened the strap of her sandal while she put her legs up one by one when he told her to so he could take them out of her feet. He took them out softly and gently. While kissing her legs and licking her white legs fully. He was still on his knees. He made himself lay down there itself between her legs, and while Mansi was standing, Rahul wanted to see the view from down of her V shape. He noticed and smiled, then commented, "You shaved. So clean, that day you had bushes. She never reacted at all. He was now sitting on that carpet, while Mansi Chuut was right in front of his face and eyes. Rahul said spread legs. She knew he would eat her badly now that she was shaved, too. Why the hell did she do it? She should have let the bushes stay there now that her pussy was more clearly visible. Spread legs i said. She was standing still, then said, I can't like this, okay?" He said Acha put one leg a bit too far, that’s all. She did it slowly, and he smiled now, looking at her pussy again. A clear view of the pink pussy was available for Rahul. Without wasting a minute, he placed his mouth there. ummmmhhhhh sssssuuupppppp sssuuppppppp ssuuppppppp ummmmmmhhhhh just started to lick so much of it. While sitting on the floor itself. Her breast shape was clear to him, as was the fact that Mansi was not covering them already; her hands were now down on their own. He left the chuut sucking for a few seconds to clean his mouth and said, Hold my hair tight when I suck you down. She looked at him and thought what the hell he was saying. This guy is a total sex freak; how the hell could she not recognize him in the first place? If she had been aware of his true colors, she would have never allowed him in their home. Rahul had really hidden his sex devil in him earlier, but now he was showing it all openly to her; he was also aware; he had already told her three times max, so he should enjoy her the most. He started sucking, and sucking continued with his lips all her juices. Mansi was still not placing her hands on his head hair at all. She wasn’t listening to him. Rahul didn’t care; he was just glued to her clean-shaven pink chuut while sitting on his huge room carpet. After a few minutes, she began to notice a sensation in her chuut. Sometimes her body was moving in a way with his licking of her vagina. It had been almost 10 minutes now that Rahul was glued there, and finally Mansi started to feel it. She tried too hard to block all those fun elements from her mind; she tried to make it look like she wouldn't let herself get loose in front of him at all and just behave like a robot, but the way this guy Rahul was rolling his tongue in and out now of her pussy, fingering inside and taking out the wetness, Then, licking again and pushing his fingers faster, Mansi's body started to lose control over her mind. She kept her hand on her mouth tightly to not moan.

Literally, she wanted to scream the way he was sucking her like crazy; her body started to shiver. He was doing more and more finger pushing and licking of her chuut area. Taking his big tongue inside her chuut, the room was full of voices coming out of Rahul's mouth, only sucking Mansi's pink pussy at that time. The way, he was doing it like he had been hungry for her for years, and that was true too. Rahul had passed college almost 10 years ago, so he had never fucked a woman from 10 years ago. Being lower middle class and in big debt, he was only busy in his life with small jobs and sorting out his business or financial situation. He never got time to think about any women or sex, and now, after 10 years, he saw this married beauty with the attitude he always wanted to have in a woman. Rahul had gone super crazy for Mansi because of her attitude, way of speaking, and class; above all, her figure was to die for any man. He was lucky that after his 10 years of dryness, when he became rich, he got the chance to enjoy the sweetest women, full of juice. So he was not leaving any opportunity now. He wanted to make sure she pee on his face. He was sucking her so badly now. Mansi started to shiver a bit faster, finally lost her balance, and fell down. While she was falling on his soft carpet, Rahul just grabbed her as well, leaving her chuut for a few seconds. He said, "Kya hua, my queen. She just made herself lay there without answering him; he knew why she fell down because of his strong licking of her vagina. He looked at her and said, "Did you come?" She never replied; she only pulled her face to the other side. Rahul knew she came, and he smiled. He was in his underwear; he was still sitting on that carpet while Mansi's legs were towards him. Now he came near her and made himself lie next to her on that fluffy, clean, expensive carpet. Which was absolutely clean as his servant used to vacuum his room and house every day for 1 hour, and that servant used to come there for 1 hour a day early in the morning only. Who used to take keys from the guard and return them back if Rahul was not around. Rahul looked at her tight white breasts and placed his hand on them, saying, Mansi tayray moemay duniya kay sabsay sunder moemay hain. I missed them. While saying that, he made himself lie over her and pulled her nipple into his mouth with a strong suction of his lips. Mansi, who was laying there shivering due to her orgasm, had her head on the other side. She just felt another current in her body as Rahul started to suck her nipples. Mansi suddenly felt his heavy 85-kg body on her and said, "You're hurting me. He thought maybe she felt a bit of pain the way he suck her right nipple. Rahul took out her pink nipple from his mouth and smiled, looking at her. She said, "With your weight, please get off. He instantly said, "Oh, sorry." He made himself a bit up so he didn’t put his heavy weight on her, as he was tall at 5 feet 11 inches, so his weight was heavy now as he was doing gym and proper workouts every day. He knew this women couldn't take his weight, as she didn’t have a habit of it and her husband was small. Rahul knew the difference. Mansi took a breath when he got a bit up, and without putting weight on her, he took her left pink nipple in his mouth now. Her nipples were slowly getting hard as he was licking them, sucking them, and biting them in between. Rahul started to get a bit wild with her nipples. She was feeling pain again. Mansi was crying while taking that pain. Don’t bite. She tried pushing his mouth. He left her nipple and said, Jaanwar bol rahee thee na.. He looked at her; she had tears in her eyes. Rahul said sorry looking at her tears. He felt a bit calmer now. He came close to her lips to lick them, she turned her head again to the other side, he grabbed her chin with his big hand, pulled her face towards him, gave her a kiss on her eyes, and licked her tears. "Sorry again; I won't give you pain now. Mansi was looking into his eyes too. She knew this man could play with her emotions the way he wanted. She was losing it again. His body fragrance was going into her too, which was making her hot as well; after all, she is also a women who can't control herself forever. Slowly, he brought his lips and placed them on her soft lips, While sucking her soft lips and licking them, give your tongue, She just looked at him, and he said again, "You want me to bite your nipples again?" I said, "Give your tongue, She took it out a bit of her pink tongue, and Rahul started to lick it. He was sucking her tongue now, throwing his spit in her mouth while holding her golden hair tyt. His grip on her golden hair was tight at that time. when she felt a bit of pain. He loosens his grip a bit while continuing to lick her pink lips and tongue. His hands were playing with her breasts, pressing them. Rahul came between her legs and slowly adjusted himself there while still having his underwear on his body. Mansi's legs were spread on their own as Rahul was making her feel his hard lund on her V spot. She was slowly losing herself to the way this man was kissing her and smooching her; his body fragrance was really making her crazy too. Her nipple had gone so hard and big with his touches on them. Slowly, Rahul came on her beautiful neck and rolled his tongue all over her white neck. While saying, "Mansiiii, you are so tasty. Slowly, he was rubbing his lund on her chuut too. His lund was so hard now that he had to pull his jockey down. As soon as Mansi felt his naked, hard lund on her V spot, she made a moan. "Aaahhh," he said, knowing what had happened to her. "She was getting crazy. I will take you to heaven now, my sexy bhabee, She looked In his eyes and felt so ashamed; that the man who she just disrespected a few minutes ago, she was wrapping herself around him down there on that soft carpet. He smiled seeing her hand slowly holding her back; he knew his big lund had already done that magic on her. He took her nipple again in his mouth while slowly making her feel his hard banana on her vagina. After a few minutes of sucking her both breasts, which had gone red like an apple now, he placed his hands on the back of her head, holding her, placing his lund on her chuut fully ready to enter in it. He said in her ear, "You're ready, my queen. Rahul smiled, he knew she was obeying now, she had given up, her body is no longer listening to her mind, her legs were wrapped around his waist, Rahul pushed his lund in her, Mansi's first loud moan cameee aahhhhhh, he said u can scream today as much u wnt, this room is sound proof too, He was entering his large size penis in her vagina without making her suck or lick it, Her lust was at its peak too. She wrapped her legs a bit more tightly on his waist; he felt the grip and said, "Itnee kas kar pakdogee, mutlab, you want a good fuck, huh?" Rahul was looking at her face while Mansi had her eyes closed; she was just taking his lund deep in her chuut.

He started to push more quickly now by putting his dick all in her tight vagina. Her body was moving with his every strong push. His push of fucking her was really hard, every hit of his lund was making her moan get more and more loud slowly, This time she started scratching her long nails on his back, he made a scream too: ohhhhh what are you doing, So hard you scratched. She looked at him and a small smile came out of her lips. He noticed and smiled back. She did not wanted to smile but dont know how it just came out a bit. He started kissing her lips back, sucking them, while continuing his pushes in her. He knew she had accepted him. After he broke the kiss and said, "Look at me, she was straight looking In his eyes now, while he was pushing more and more in her chuut faster, she was not scratching his back now, Mansi just held him tight with her arms, and while looking in her eyes, he was saying, I know you love my lund only, my jaan. I will make you mine. He was trying to make her feel that he is her king and that she has to accept him. Mansi knew what he is trying to do, she was just lost in that pleasure for that moment, Their sex sounds and her loud moans were all in that huge room. He was pushing straight without taking his lund out at all without taking any break. With Mansi moanings now his lund was so excited that he wanted to cum in her noww, he was laying over her holding her tight licking her neck pushing lund inside her. when she understood his breath getting heavy too, she knew he is also near orgasm now, she also started to moan faster while making her legs grip more tight on him, He felt her legs grip and softly said in her ear itnee kas kar grip karogee, then I will ejaculate in you, she instantly realized what he said and let his waist go free from her legs grip. Mansi had already come again, but he was about to cummmm, am cumminnngggg, she said not in me nooo, he took out his lund after those last pushes in her chuut and came on her waist , all above her chuut, semen flashed all over her chuut and even came till her neck and breast. That showed her that this man was so excited while fucking her. Rahul was not done yet at all, his lund was still hard, Mansi thought she could get up now, She got up, trying to find tissue from her bag, Rahul came from behind, picked her up naked in his arms, took her to his king size soft bed now, pushed her there, came on her, and started to lick her breast. By mistake, some of his semen came into his mouth, When he understood it, he made a funny face, while Mansi laughed hehe nice I liked it. Take your own thing, he saw her how she enjoyed it, he instantly grabbed her hairs and started to smootch her, giving her the taste of his semen as well, then he laughed too haha now how u felt huh, she spitted a bit, thu thu, again he smootched her, this time long and passionate one, while opened her legs again, she was trying to be like nooo enough now I want to go home, Rishbah will come from school, Rahul ignored everything opened her legs again, and slide his already hard lund again in her, she made a moan aahhhhh wheneveer in the beginning he use to slide his lund inside Mansi use to feel bad pain, though she never had this kind of pain with her husband, as she knew there is a huge difference of size in their lunds. Rahul again started to push slowly while enjoying her neck sucking it all, his semen, which was all on Mansi's body, was now wrapped on both of their bodies. Mansi couldn’t even spoke after that while he was just glued to her already hard pink nipples and playing with her breast, which was fully red due to his harsh pressing and the way he was playing with it. Suddenly, Mansi's phone started to ring, it was in her handbag, which was on that bed. he said, "Wait, let me check, Rahul slowed his pushes a bit, got up from her while his lund was still fitted in Mansi chutt, She was amazed at how this man had so much stamina; he was again enjoying her, whereas her husband used to finish in 2 minutes. She was checking his chest without hair, all clean shaved, while trying to see his lund a bit, but it was going in her chuut, so she couldn’t see it properly. Rahul noticed what she was trying to do, he was a much clever man now. He took that phone out, that mobile also Rahul had gifted her, he said nice you using my iPhone I gifted you, She never said anything. He stopped his lund pushes instant seeing the screen, Rajeev, she just came back to her senses so quick, got up as Rahul also left her that time, she said to him, "You don’t speak a word, ok, He said ok, she picked up call hi hubby, Rajeev, what are you doing, my wifey. I miss you, I miss you too , nothing much, just sitting reading some book, same time Rahul came near her on the bed, he was behind her, while Mansi never noticed he came behind her, He grabbed her both breasts from behind and started to press them softly, and she instantly got shocked. She tried to move away from Rahul's hands in that huge bed, but her focus was on a phone call with Rajeev, her husband. She had pushed Rahul hand down, after that touch Rahul felt a good feeling too that her husband talking to her and this loyal wife who use to be so loyal he just pressed her breasts in this condition, she was fully naked, so rahul came in front side now looked at her, mansi was very nervous, she had a clear view of his lund now, same lund which she was trying to check few minutes earlier but now she was removing her face other side, Rahul came from front of her and placed his mouth on her right breast nipple started to lick that pink one with his tongue, She tried to get away, but she had her phone in one hand and with the other she couldn’t do much, Rahul took advantage of that and continued her nipple sucking slowly without making much noise. While Mansi was feeling really bad now, she was really thinking that this man is so crazy; he is doing this deliberately now, She understood, but she could not stop him, while Rahul was enjoying doing it.

Then he signal to her kiss on his lund, she moved her face quickly other side, Rahul knew nahee karaygee abhee, husband say baat kar rahee hai, again she was getting in her sense, she had her wedding ring on her finger still and that mangal sutra was hanging on her neck but she was sitting naked in some other man bedroom, while Rahul again placed his mouth on her nipple tried to smootch her but she ignored, he took one nice kiss forcefully then, Mansi quickly cut the call after that as her moans were about to cum while Rahul was sucking on her breasts, I will cook now Rajeevvv, talk to u later, she cut the call, then removed his face from her breasts, said what non sense is this cant u wait, Rahul replied in no and again took her nipples in his mouth like a bad boy, she was angry now the way Rahul was making her ashamed but he couldn’t care less. He was enjoying every moment of her body. He came behind her and said chal ghodee bun. She said what. He said bend on knees now, she knew what he meant, she said I don’t want now, I will go, she tried to got up from bed, he grabbed her tight from her waist made her bend. Came behind her started sucking her chuut and placed his tongue ryt in her ass hole. She knew this man is really something and as soon she felt his tongue on her ass hole she started to feel he is crazy for her. He was sliding his tongue in her asss hole then finger, she felt a loud pain, Mansi knew what he is up to, she quickly said noooo don’t touch here. Rahul understood she is virgin from ass. He got more interested in her ass, becz while walking her ass use to bring water in his mouth. So tasty, Rahul said just few minutes, she said nooo I said no ok, he said ok then I wont touch there buss, then he started to eat her chuut again, Mansi was like aahhh what u doing, she had no choice now again he was eating her chuut. She was just on her knees bent on that bed, while Rahul was licking her chuut juices. Till he made her cum, he sucked her chuut, Mansi almost fell down on bed again during her this orgasm. Just now she was getting upset with him but again he made her cum, she was laying naked shivering due to her orgasm, her ass was in front of Rahul fully naked, he came adjusted his lund in her chuut from behind and made himself lay on her ass while taking her from behind, she made a loud moan again aaahhhhh while this time she was squashed below him, Rahul was taking her from behind now, Mansi felt his lund going deep in her again, tu sirf mayre hai samjhee, while taking her he was licking her back her white creamy back, after few minutes he grabbed her waist. Made her bent again like a doggy style position and entered his big long lund in her chuut again from behind. She made a loud scream aaahhhhh uiiiiiiii please slow. Rahul knew in this position she feeling much pain, he ignored her pain and continued pushing his long fat lund in her vagina.

He smiled when she felt again some pain. Then commented I know your husband cant satisfy you like the way I give you huhhh. Say it to me. She was just moaning in pain which slowly turned into pleasure again. Mansi wasn’t saying anything. She knew in her heart though this man is 100 times better then her husband in bed. So dominant and wild the way she liked. Suddenly He grabbed her golden long hair pulled them hard, her face went in up direction while he wrapped her long hair on his wrist now started to pull them hard, now his pace of hitting her chuut was more faster as Rahul had balance himself properly holding her long hair, she begged him literally you hurting me please don’t pull my hair so hard. He again ignored and said I am showing you my animal now, isnt you called me a jaanwar earlier. He was hitting hard on her chuut ghap ghap ghap ghap whole room was full of his push noise only. When Mansi couldn’t take any more she was screaming in pain nowww aaahhhh uiiiiiiiii slow please I beg you. He said you will disrespect me again will you. She said nooooo please slow now. I wont, he smiled and slowed his pushes, completely stop for few seconds to gain his breath too. She just fell down again on the bed in a same posture. Her ass was on Rahul face side while she was also breathing heavy. He thought of making her a bit embarrassed now so he called Rajeev. Hi Rajeev when she heard what Rahul did. Mansi instantly turned and looked at Rahul with a shocking face that what he is up to now. While Rahul was talking normally with Rajeev haan just be careful with those clients of Japan u know how important they are for me. Now he was near Mansi ass again made him self adjusted on her soft ass, while laying over her , she tried to got up but she knew she cant as she was weak that time while Rahul slide his hard lund again in her slowly. Told her in sign language, don’t make noise. She just placed her hand on her mouth while he was sliding his lund in her already wet pussy but this time slowly so she don’t feel much pain and make any noise. He really enjoyed doing that. Rahul was at another level that time fucking this sexy married women while talking to her husband same time. That feeling he could not handled it. He got so excited, Made himself lay on her super soft ass now full sliding his lund inside Mansi while she was tightly controlling her mouth not to make a noise. He knew he cant make it any more now, That feeling of talking to her husband while taking his wife it was first time for Rahul but he got super excited with it and knew he has to cum now, ok Rajeev chal rakhta hun sambhal liyo samjha. He spoke also in an authority way showing Rajeev that he is the boss. While taking his wife from behind. As he cut the call thrown his mobile on side of bed. He made few strong pushes now in her, while Mansi also gone crazy and couldn’t control any more her moaning became so loud aahhhh aahhhhhhh she was cuming, same time listening her moans Rahul also took his hard lund out and started to throw his semen on her soft white ass goshhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh like a real man he had fucked her. Mansi almost forgot how many times she had came by now.

So many orgasm this man had already given her. He crashed next to her looking in her eyes. She came back in her senses after few minutes of shivering and said why you had to do like that. Why called Rajeev. Don’t do that again ever you understand. He smiled and said I swear something important came, I wanted to alert him to be v careful with these Japan client they are important for me. She just made a face, Mansi knew he did that deliberately. Mansi had no strength that time to even get up, rahul had fucked her so much and so badly. She was feeling pain also in her pussy now, as her husband had never given her this kind fuck. She told him u hurt me, its paining me now. He smile and said u will get better in few days. Its just that u met a real man after years. Your husband is a chutyah. She said don’t u abuse him ok. He is my husband. He smiled ok my jaan wont abuse he came close to her took a nice smootch again. Rahul while kissing her again was getting hard. He made himself close to her on bed while she was laying. He brought his lund near her lips now. Said her choos issay. She looked at this cock. Big still hard as rock, a little white semen was still on the pink tip. She was just thinking what kind man is he. He don’t get tired at all. She looked at him and he signal her again. Do what you waiting for. He placed this time ryt on her lips. He just touched his pink tip on her lips and with in a second Mansi took that pink mushroom in her soft lips, slowly started sucking. Rahul was moaning grabbed her head now. While sometimes pushing his lund in her mouth. He commented bataa my lund is bigger or your husband. She looked at him while still having his cock in her small lips then he said say it, while he took it out of her mouth, like he snatched lollypop from a child. The way her face became, she said yours is big. He smiled and said continue sucking. This time she took it in faster then before, licking with her tongue sucking nicely brining her face up and down on his lund. He was in heaven again. With in 5 minutes he again ejaculated on her face. She tried to save her face by doing little drama, showing him she don’t want but he knew she is just doing drama, she loved his semen, Rahul had made her a whore in bed, he had fucked her so well, Mansi knew she was lost in lust again. She couldn’t hide it much in front of Rahul. She gave up. Her face was full of his cum while she was cleaning his white big lund nicely. He made her do everything he wanted. Even Mansi enjoyed sucking him too much today as her husband never gave her a taste of lund but this man big lund just made her so horny as it was good looking like him. She said I need to shower now please, have to go its already more then 1 hr, When he saw time, he was shocked he is fucking her from over an hour now, he told her this way is bathroom go bath, towel is there, then will drop you home, She got up slowly from bed, Bed sheet was wet with her cum and wetness, even Rahul semen was also on it as well. While she walked slowly inside bathroom, he was staring at her ass, He was feeling a bit tired now but seeing her naked ass again his mood became a bit horny. She was walking really slow as he had fucked her deep today from behind, Mansi had some pain too in her chuut already. She locked the bathroom door from inside, as she knew Rahul can come in too and again start his machine gun on her. This man still looks he got energy whereas she was fucked badly. She saw bathroom was huge with a lavish bath tub there. She felt like using it but then thought leave it. She just took a normal shower and came out wearing her clothes which she took while going inside. Rahul was still naked sitting outside on his bed waiting for her. After 10min when she came fully dressed in her jeans and pink top again, her hairs were wet. He wrapped towel on him as well, gave her hair dryer. She took it and started to dry her hair. While he went to shower now. When he came out, he was still in a towel, Mansi was ryt there still drying her hair, he removed his towel first, standing tall with his hard lund showing her, she was watching from mirror. When he was taking out his tshirt and jeans from wardrobe, when he turned and looked at her, Mansi removed her eyes instantly saying I will wait down, he smiled he knew she was glued on his hard lund again. He came after 5 minutes down, told her come lets go then I will drop you, She followed him, sat in his Merc, while on the way Rahul said 2 more times to go ok. She just looked at him strange way, she knew she had already agreed for this so cant say no now. She just kept quiet. While whole journey Rahul never said much. Only called Rajeev in between and Mansi was listening how Rahul was ordering him what to do how to handle. Then said I am coming back to office ok. Wait for me, you cant handle the way I want. She saw how he was showing he is the boss. Mansi just stayed quiet as she did not wanted her husband to knew where is she that moment. When her home came. She just jumped off car without saying anything. He said bye my love. She never responded. Went walked in slowly and Rahul went off his office. Later when Rajeev came home, He was telling Mansi how Rahul was a bit rude today, don’t know why, usually he talks like bhai word always, today he was not talking like that on the phone. Mansi knew Rahul was with her that time and showing his dominance in front of her that her husband is just a worker and he is the boss. Rajeev said anyways leave it maybe bad mood. She said yah maybe He noticed while taking dinner when Mansi was walking she was strugling today, he asked are u ok, do you have a problem in your feet. She instatnly said yah sprain came I think but she knew her pussy was swollen after Rahul had given her that big cock of his from behind. She was feeling it first time this kind pain. During sleep time Rajeev tried to make sex with her again but she made an excuse sorry I am tired today. He said no problem, she did not wanted it at all as she was so full of her orgasms today, plus she knew where Rajeev can fulfill her, after what she had received already she did not wanted anything else. The lust which that man had brought in her. She was feeling bad also in between looking at her husband that how hard he works and she became a cheater wife but she said to her self its just a matter of 2 more times then she is free from this sex devil forever and she knew Rahul will keep to his word, he had always kept to his word while helping them. She slept in that pain with lots of thoughts going in her head.

Next day itself in morning when Rishbah went to school and Rajeev went to work again. Mansi was alone , that disrespect thing clicked her again. How Rahul spoke to her husband. She called him. Rahul saw her number he was in his cabin alone, hi my jaan. She said I am not ok, just call me by my name. he said ok Mansi what happen, she said instantly they way u spoke to my husband yestd he was hurt ok. Don’t disrespect him or try to speak with him in arrogant way ever. He smile and said for you anything my love. I wont I swear now. Will call him bhai now as u said. He said give a kiss now. She hang up. He smiled and knew his 2 turns are pending with her still. That day he treated Rajeev like a king with so much respect and even said sorry to him also for speaking rude. When Rajeev went in evening then same he said Mansi patah hai aaj kya hua, she said what hubby. Aaj Rahul took me for lunch and said sorry also for yestd, he just treated me so well. Then told me he will buy me a brand new car next month becz of my work. I forgive him too for yestd. Mansi got relax now seeing her husband getting that respect back. She was happy too seeing Rajeev happy. Next few days passed like this. Mansi was just waiting don’t know when he will come for his second turn, she knew that Rahul wont let her go till he don’t get 2 more times. She was not heal also from down and her pain was gone as well. Rahul never came for a month to their home to her surprise. She thought maybe he wont now, she was happy as well in some way and in some way she was missing something too. That night Rajeev came home a bit late, he had not loved his wife from a month too. Same night he was in mood and Mansi was looking so hot in her long white skirt and yellow off shoulder top. Rajeev said you really looking beautiful wifey. He tried to pick her up and any how too her in his bedroom when Rishabh was sleeping. Removed his clothes got naked, Mansi saw his black lund which was standing but she noticed it was half the size of that Rahul. Rajeev without wasting a second in his lust did not even puller her skirt down, he just pulled it up and took pantie down. Then entered his small penis in her, Mansi was heal now from Rahul fucking a month ago, she never even felt anything when he entered in her. Rajeev started doing dhaka of his penis in her, she was just holding him while he was laying over her kissing her lips neck, she had got ready like this today becz she was feeling something, she wanted her husband in her, he just got seduce in minutes seeing her dress like a doll but he tried hard to continue his pushes in her. So slow slow he was pushing making loud noise, Mansi came in mood too and tried her best to keep up with him, to encourage Rajeev don’t stop Rajeev continue. He was pushing aahaa yaa yaaaaa but like always he said I will cum, she wanted to say nooo u cant, just continue but she controlled her lust and never said a word, while Rajeev was throwing his semen on her thigh. So less semen also, his lulee did not even made Mansi cum. She just got up clean her self, then said I will tke shower ok hubby, he said I love you, she smile back. She went to shower and inside shower itself don’t know what happened to her that she started to rub her chuut area her clit while keeping her other hand on her mouth, not to shout so her husband don’t hear, don’t know what she was imagining that time, only Mansi knew what was in her head that time while she was rubbing her clit. She did her business and came back, saw Rajeev already sleeping snoring loud. She was in her night suit, slept next to him. She was missing something, she knew it but Mansi was trying hard not to think of that missing element. She wanted to be loyal wife again. She did not knew when that Rahul will come for his second turn. Though she did not wanted it with heart fully but she knew that man has that magic that she just falls for it. She looked at her mangalsutra again and thought no I wont fall for it. Doesn’t matter whatever. I will come out of it. I cant no Mansi you cant. She slept in all those emotions.

After a week of that Rahul called Mansi mobile from his office. She saw his number, picked up yes, he said 2nd turn. Ek kaam kar come to my Penthouse today 11am. Now its 9am. She hang up listening that. Today he had a special plan for her. He made a smile thinking of his plan.
[+] 9 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MARRIED WOMENS - by writer - 15-05-2023, 11:39 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 12:18 AM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by writer - 16-05-2023, 08:10 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by bobby - 16-05-2023, 01:51 AM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Pvzro - 16-05-2023, 06:08 PM