Misc. Erotica my wife richa
This is not written by me . Bharats81 is the original writer and all creadits go to Him . i am hoping this will convince him to start posting again . 

chapter 1

Mumbai to Pune

Hello friends! Here is another story involving Richa. Let me start off right away.

It was a hot October Friday evening when we were required to travel to Pune for something. We were initially planning to go Saturday morning but then had to settle for Friday evening. Obviously, we were late and reached Dadar station around 9 Pm. The regulars would know it is always crowded but that being Friday evening there was extra rush of people returning to Pune. We went to the MSRTC counter to see if any tickets were available. But there weren’t any. We were approached by private Volvo buses but they were charging way too extra so we finally settled for a private car (Tata Sumo). The driver agreed to drop us near Pimpri station for a nominal cost. 

But it wasn’t a very convenient adjustment. There were 10 people in Sumo other than the driver. There were 2 seating beside the driver, 4 in the middle seat and we had to adjust with 2 more men on the last 2 vertical seats. Richa wasn’t too happy about it but we just pushed ourselves into it. And the driver was driving fast and soon made his way through the traffic beyond Sion. I and Richa were seated on one of the vertical seats while there were two other men seating opposite us. They were carrying one small travel bag with them each and we had one for us. There was no extra space for luggage so we had to keep it on our laps. 

As we relaxed into the vehicle, I started noticing the two men secretly checking Richa out. She too probably sensed it but was not that bothered. I looked at Richa and realized that she was looking quite attractive even in that normal attire. She was wearing a simple nylon saree which was somewhat transparent showing the lines of her black sleeveless blouse. Her bare arms and midriff were shining even in the dim road lights due to the sweat, courtesy Mumbai’s humid weather. In spite of seeing her in every angle with and without clothes, I was hard to see her. No doubts the two men were somewhat excited, besides she was the only woman in the Sumo and the early night timing was adding spices too.

I could not keep my hands off her for long. We were seating on the vertical seat with me near the door and she beside the middle seat. I slowly put my hand around her and got closed to her and whispered, “Richa, you’re looking attractive”. She smiled and pushed me away. She quietly glanced at the guys, stared at me and then starting looking away. I sensed it that the guys did observe me whispering something and Richa smiling on it. They were watching her all the time and since it was dark outside, one could not notice it right away. But their conversation appeared broken after my advances. I decided to make them more uncomfortable and again pushed myself on Richa. 

This time I wrapped my hand around her shoulder and started rubbing her bare arm. I also pulled her closer to me and took my mouth very near to her ear as if to bite it. “Come on girl”, I whispered to her again and continued my advances. She nicely pretended that she was not comfortable. Luckily for us, the men in the middle seat were in deep slumber by then. The two seating at the front were also busy in their own world and since the glasses of the vehicle were down, there was enough wind and noise around to suppress our rendezvous. I noticed the two men facing us going quiet, so they were surely watching us. I kept our bag beside and pulled her further closer to me and pushed my hand around her midriff from the other side. I took her palm in my other hand and started rubbing it to seduce her. The tension was building nicely.

As we went past Panvel, I was kissing her on the cheeks and my hands were roaming all over her. Richa had kept her eyes closed or was looking away. I then slowly put my leg behind her and started pushing it towards the man sitting in front of us. Let me put their names here as we gathered from their conversation and phone calls. The man sitting in front of Richa was Yatin and beside him was Shiva. Yatin was a maharashtrain while Shiva belonged to South and they were primarily conversing in Hindi and English. I was pushing Richa’s leg in front so that it was touching Yatin’s. The Sumo was now moving at a steady pace and we were also into a fast gear. I stretched her leg further and sensed it touched Yatin’s because I saw him making a movement suddenly. I knew that Richa would take it further so I focused on warming her up further.

I took a breather and noticed that Richa’s legs and fingers were tickling against Yatin’s legs and he was certainly having a difficult time. I saw him adjusting his bag to hide discomfort in his pants and smiled to myself. I resumed by pulling her pallu slightly down to expose her deep cleavage and caressed her bare back. I also lifted her arm towards me and put it around me and tickled her armpit by my fingers and then my planting a quick peck there. Richa shuddered at this and brought in Shiva’s attention too. He saw me clearly kissing her armpit; needlessly he had to adjust the bag on his lap too. Yatin secret advances were not yet disclosed to his friend but I could notice he had his both leg focused on Richa’s right leg. His fingers were tickling Richa a lot and I could see her sari almost raised until her knees on the right side. Shiva was still trying to come to terms with the situation.

“Left leg Richa!” I whispered in her ear to indicate that Shiva was being left out. And my obedient wife understood it quickly. She stretched her left leg out and touched Shiva’s hairy legs. He reacted a little stronger than Yatin and looked at me first. I didn’t show any expressions and continued to play around Richa’s bosom. He probably wasn’t so comfortable yet and remained silent. But Richa was not going to let him be a spectator only; she stretched her leg again and this time rubbed it on his. I almost gave her a bite on her shoulder as she did that. Richa moaned slightly and I could see her biting her own lips then. I thought that gave Shiva enough indications and he got busy with her other leg. Both the friends weren’t aware of each other’s advances until then. Somebody sneezed loud just then and everyone was back to normal except I and Richa. We continued our escapade until everything went quiet within 5 minutes.

This time I pulled Richa close to me towards the middle of seat and squeezed her far breast tight. The men were still watching us but didn’t advance. “They are scared Richa!” I whispered to her again. This time she took a bold step and pushed her legs towards each of them on their lap. Both of them could see it clearly but I pretended to be busy with Richa’s bosom. She tickled them further and that regained the momentum for them. Both pushed their bags beside them and took Richa’s legs in their hands. They were now caressing it passionately. Yatin in fact bent towards front and increased his reach. His hands were now almost reaching her thighs. Shiva copied his friends soon. Richa was nicely massaged all the way to thighs by two men in open vehicle while her husband was busy playing with her bosom. Shiva quietly tried to raise her saree all the way above thighs.

I pretended to notice it at once and looked at him directly. He seemed to have a wry smile but looked scared too. But I comforted him by raising her saree further almost upto her upper thighs. I don’t know why Richa was not wearing petticoat but that made it very simple for them. Both of them were now freely moving their hands all over Richa’s legs caressing and massaging them and almost giving few pinches too. Richa seemed to have accepted her fate as she collapsed into my chest with her eyes closed. I knew they might soon reach her panty which could be moist. They were doing it professionally and didn’t rush into things leading to drawing attention. While I was caressing Richa’s silky hairs I whispered again, “Isn’t it going so nice dear?” Without looking at me she pinched my groin. I took that as her confirmation and whispered again, “I am having fun baby. If we continue for another hour, you won’t need your pedicure.” She pinched me harder this time. 

“Kisi ko toilet jana hai toh jaldi jake aao; nahi to hum 5 minutes mein yahan se nikelenge”, the driver suddenly announced as he drove the Sumo into one of the food malls. We all straightened up at once; I brought Richa’s saree down to her legs while Shiva and Yatin adjusted their groin. As the Sumo stopped under a light post in the mall, I saw Richa glancing them secretly while they were ogling her with a smile on their face. The driver quickly rushed into the toilet after parking the vehicle and everyone got down to free up limbs. In spite of being late hours there was quite rush in that mall as I took Richa little away from the Sumo. I looked at her, into her eyes, with the key question of the time. She sensed it and replied, “Up to you sweetheart” I smiled and kissed her forehead. “Let us see how they continue and we’ll decide”. I took her close to the ladies toilet. “Richa, come back with the panty in your hands”. She was slightly taken aback but I comforted her by saying, “Don’t worry honey, no one enters you until I allow”. I saw my obedient wife walking towards the toilet and in a couple of minutes coming back with the panty carefully folded in her palm. She quietly gave it to me and walked by my side towards the Sumo. I could sense she was breathing heavy and I was excited too. 

Everybody was back to the car by the time we reached. The driver asked everyone to get in so that we could leave quickly. Yatin quickly opened the backdoor this time. I saw he had placed his and Shiva’s bag in the middle of seats. He asked me, “Can we change places?” I wasn’t sure how he wanted it but agreed. So now I had Richa seating beside Yatin. I was facing her and Shiva was facing Yatin. It certainly wasn’t the best position for Shiva and I thought Yatin was selfish to have Richa all by himself. I looked at Shiva to see if he was disappointed but he didn’t look like. There were a few talks as the Sumo started towards Pune. I wasn’t sure about Yatin’s plans and was thinking of intervening if he had tried going overboard. Richa too was little puzzled at this arrangement but we decided to be patient. Yatin quickly had his hand wrapped around Richa and was pulling her closer. She was quietly looking for my reaction. But seeing none, she continued moving with the flow. I could see his hands moving all over her side and even pressing her breasts. Shiva soon joined him by stretching his leg out to touch Richa somehow. I asked him by gesture if he wanted to seat facing Richa so it could easier for him. But he denied which was strange to me. He probably sensed it and whispered to me, “Once we get to the speed, we’ll take her in the middle of two seats” indicating towards the bags placed as a mattress. He patted my shoulder as if asking me if I was comfortable. Damn, I could not deny that their idea really kicked me high. I could only show him a thumb and indicated that they can continue. He smiled back and showed a thumb to Yatin and we all smiled at each other. Poor Richa, she continued being the obedient prey amongst all this. 

My heart was literally racing as the Sumo got into the speed and things were going quiet inside. Yatin wasn’t ready to waste a lot of time. He signaled Richa quietly to move onto the bags between him and Shiva. Her instant reaction was to look at me but I actually pulled her and helped them both to place her on the bags. They had smartly put two bags between the seats so the when Richa was placed on them, she was well hidden behind the middle seat. Nobody from the front could notice what was happening with her. I was only skeptical about potential moaning that she could get into. But there was no time to think about anything. I remained frozen on my seat while Richa was lying like a doll between the two predators. 

In no time, I saw Richa’s pallu removed exposing her heavy breasts and deep cleavage. I could see them both squeezing her breasts like a stress ball. I also saw Yatin stuffing her own hands in her mouth to avoid any noise. “My god, she is having a good test today” I thought to myself. Yatin quickly explored her entire top while Shiva was lingering around her naval. Richa’s eyes were closed and she was choking on her own palm but she did well to remain quiet. She hustled her body a couple of times but it wasn’t drawing any attention from the front. I was on fire too but decided to touch myself and kept away from Richa’s body. Shiva was now bending in the front and was kissing on her naval and licking her tummy. I am sure Richa was nervous with that as she stretched her legs out to me. I took them in my grip and started massaging her. She was surely on fire but it was only the beginning for her.

Yatin looked quite determined and I saw him soon opening her blouse. Now that was scary in a moving car with people around but he managed successfully. Richa’s blouse had buttons in the front and he opened them and exposed her treasure. Thankfully, he didn’t take it off entirely but left it hanging by sides. Both their hands were quickly to the job and I saw her breasts mauled numerous times. Yatin was pushing her own fist in her mouth to avoid any moaning while Shiva pushed her bra aside exposing her right side breast. Yatin followed soon with the left side and Richa had countless pinches and pressing all over her nipples and full breasts. It was a great sight indeed and Shiva fuelled it when he bent down and kissed her nipples. Richa’s body moved rhythmically as she was kissed on the nipples. She adjusted herself soon to the sucking from both of them. They had to be cautious not to make sounds but they were quite lustful about all this. I saw Richa biting her wrists to avoid making noises. I had her feet in my hand and was using them to shag myself over my pants. When Shiva pinched her midriff (Rowdy Rathore way) while licking her areola, I felt as if shooting inside my boxers. 

I stopped at once but they were still having a full go at her. I saw Shiva pulling her up a bit and kissed her on lips. Richa didn’t protest and gave in her mouth while Jatin continued licking her neck from the other side. Their hands were still at job on her breasts while Jatin’s hand was sliding deep down at times. They didn’t know she was naked below and luckily didn’t go that far. They were both kissing her lips alternately and licking and biting her neck and she was willfully obliging to their advances. I was now a lot passive with her feet in my hands and trying to keep watch on others while these two stranger men were enjoying with my lovely wife. Yatin had now moved her to face Shiva so that he could lick her back. He was certainly enjoying licking her smooth back while his hands were caressing her bums. Shiva in the meanwhile, took her close to her lap and started licking her arm reaching towards her palm. He was enjoying licking her fingers while Yatin focused on her back. Shiva once or twice tried bending down to kiss her armpits also but the space didn’t allow him. No doubts though, they were having a good time. Richa was certainly not hating all these and looking at her reactions probably enjoying it. I was happy and gaining erection seeing her being slutty when I saw Yatin carefully moving her hand towards his groin. “Oh god, was he going to make her give a hand job?” I wondered. And I got the answer fairly quick. He straightened Richa and took her right palm and put it on his pants zip. Shiva got the clue and copied his friend. 

Richa wasn’t a fresher in the business either. She quickly lowered their zips. Both of them adjusted their boxers so that she could touch their members naked. Now that was scary as their cocks were already having precum and one could smell it. But neither of them seemed bothered and Richa began her hand job to her new men. “Aap ko Pimpri jana hai na?” the driver suddenly asked me without looking back. We all stopped at once and I replied, “Haan, aa gaya kya?”. “Nahi, leking mein highway chhod raha hoon” he responded. “Aur 20-25 minutes lagenge na?” Yatin asked this time and driver confirmed. I tapped Shiva and Richa and asked her to get up. But Yatin intervened, “it will take another 20 odd minutes”. “She can finish” he whispered so that only 4 of us were able to hear it. But I wasn’t too comfortable and insisted that they stop. He looked unhappy but didn’t protest and smiled and gave Richa a full mouth kiss when she licked the fingers she was using to massage his shaft very seductively. Richa adjusted her bra and buttoned her blouse and sat beside him. Both of them also adjusted themselves so did I. 

I saw Yatin quickly typing something on his smartphone and showing to Richa. She blushed and showed it to me. “Can we meet some time?” he was asking her. It wasn’t totally unexpected considering the free service that Richa gave them and how willingly I was okay with it. “Sure, this is my name/number. Call me up and I’ll set up something.” I typed in his phone and showed to Richa and him. She blushed again while he quickly saved my number. I took his phone again and typed “’Richa in the Sumo’ is your code word when you call me in the week and Richa is the name of the ‘slut’”. He read it, Richa read it and they both smiled. He even squeezed her once and thanked me. Shiva remained calm all through this but Yatin confirmed that he will pass on the information. We all soon bided adieu as we got down at our stop in Pimpri. 

When we got into rikshaw to go to our destination, I sensed Richa was shivering in excitement. “Don’t worry honey! I trust you” I told her to make her comfortable. We finished our work there the next evening and decided to return to Mumbai Sunday morning. When we started in the morning, I asked her “Should we take a Sumo again?” she blushed and punched me hard. We took a state transport bus and returned home by afternoon. Neither of us touched the topic again but we had a good Sunday night fun.

**********************************************************************************************************************************
chapter 2
Training in a train
Hi all! This is a story about me & Richa traveling in a Mumbai local train but written from a third person's perspective.

Those of you who know what Mumbai local trains are like during rush hours, may very well know how much of pushing and fisting takes place in the men's compartment or even women's compartment for that matter. It becomes even more fun when a female gets into the men's compartment, and that is what this story is about. I have mostly travelled in the 1st class. One day in haste I accidentally entered the 2nd class as I didn't want to miss the train from Churchgate to Andheri. Our compartment was totally packed as you can imagine at 5:30pm. I had just about started getting adjusted to the crowd when the train reached Mumbai Central station. 

Alongwith all the local commuters there appeared to be a family which had come from out station with all their bags and parcels. It was difficult to tell how many of them were there exactly in the family but it seemed like it consisted of the husband, his wife, and a kid. The wife, around 32 years of age, definitely got all the men warmed up in the compartment with her voluptuous, fair body brushing tightly against them as she made her way through to get inside. Naturally, I couldn't see anything of her body below the bust area due to the crowd, but the bust itself was so heavily bulky and firm that it was easy to imagine an equally massive bottom. She must be having a 34DD huge breast. 

I noticed some nasty guys already trying their luck in every secretive way. It was all too obvious in their mischievous eyes, and this made me laugh. I was standing much away from the entrance to be in a safer position and I realized this woman also wanted to be in a safe place away from the entrance. I got this creepy suspicion if she would come close to me which I was feeling embarrassed of already. And I was dead right. She saw me dressed in elegant formals and my very sober appearances made her feel all the more secure. So she came and stood beside me pulling along her kid. Her husband was still struggling with baggage and was forced by the crowd into opposite opening of the compartment. He called her loudly, “Richa, are you all right? Please bear it for a25-30 minutes. The train is only till Andheri. So we can get down comfortably.” So the beauty was Richa and I was excited to learn that she was traveling till Andheri. Richa could not find her husband but replied, “Yea Bharat, I am okay. You also take care.”

So now Richa was standing beside me with her back towards the crowd. She managed to pull her son in front and he was standing beside her. But even before the train reached Dadar station, is was jam packed. And Richa was forced to stick irresistibly close to me. Luckily I was not carrying my briefcase or anything else in my hands, allowing them to have the time of their life now. So on one hand I could feel her bulging arse, and I continued holding the handle with the other. But I couldn’t continue it for long as her son was too close to her arse and I had to remove my hand. But while doing so, I gave her a slight pinch near her clit just to make her little hot. Now I adjusted myself to be very close to Richa not to miss the chance of fondling her beautiful body. I saw by now that Richa had closed her eyes. 

And the reasons were clear when I had a proper look at her position. Richa’s son was standing close to the partition and she was holding the handles above him just to bear the rush and not to crush her own son by the pushing of the crowd. I was standing on the side of her and there were two big guys standing right behind her. They seemed to be friends and were clearly enjoying Richa’s body. One of them was caressing Richa’s tight butts while the other one was pinching it. In between they were also moving their hands on Richa’s exposed back. In fact it was covered till some time by Richa’s hairs but one of the guys in a flash pushed her hairs on the front side exposing her milky and inviting back through her deep cut blouse. One of them even kissed her on her shoulder. Richa both hands were busy holding the handles and she couldn’t resist any of their action or I guess she was silently enjoying it and thus encouraging them.

I decided I am not going to be left out and took some risk. I put my hand directly onto Richa’s belly. Believe me it was the most amazing skin I ever touched. Richa understood it was me and directly looked into my eyes. I was worried for a second but didn’t remove my hand. Richa knew there was no use of fighting with us. She once again closed her eyes and decided to keep quite. It was enough for me as a green signal. I started feeling whole of her belly below her blouse and above the sari. In no time, I started moving my hand towards her bosom, but it was still under her pallu. So no one was able to see it except Richa who was feeling it hard. To my surprise, Richa’s son was watching all my devil activities but he was too small or frightened to react and kept just watching his mom molested by some strangers.

I got even bolder and just gave her left boob a slight squeeze. My god, they were so huge and equally firm. I was rock hard to even slightly squeeze them. I decided to first take hr left breast. Now I was exploring it quite freely. I circled her entire breast and then pinched on her nipple. She let out a slight moan. I could feel now, Richa was getting hotter and was breathing heavily. I too was hot by the time and started pressing her boob and giving it pinches near nipples. Then I moved my hand towards her cleavage and started feeling it and then I suddenly found that two upper button of her blouse were open. That’s when I gave a close look and found that the man standing opposite to me and on her other side had already attacked her right side of bosom. The man was too cunning. He understood me watching him and gave me a wink asking me to continue on the other side. I acknowledged him and also suggested him to move to her bottom. He accepted and now I started feeling Richa’s entire bosom. I inserted my hand in her blouse and enjoyed her tight boobs and pinched and cupped them. Richa was really sandwiched between four of us and was having difficult time. Also she was getting aroused by out fondling and was finding it difficult to hide her moans. She was continuously biting her lips to stop her moans escape. 

By that time, the train had reached Bandra, and we were running out of time. But that fourth man was really courageous ( if trapped, all of us would have been beaten to death) and moved his hands towards her bottom. He knew the other two were fondling her bums, so he inserted his hand into her sari from the front. His hand was right in front of Richa’s son. But he really didn’t care and inserted it deep towards her clit and cunt. There was a danger of Richa’s sari being released in the process but he did it carefully and by the time we reached Santa Cruz, he must have fingered Richa’s clit as she moaned little heavily this time. I had now managed to insert my fingers inside her brassier and was pinching her nipples. That guy was playing with her clit and pussy and the remaining two were busy caressing her butts as well as exposed back. As a result of it, Richa was really aroused and it was evident on her face. So we had to be very careful. 

We had to stop the game in a minute or two as the train was almost reaching Parle and many people would be getting down to create more space and also her husband could have approached anytime. I removed my hand from her bosom after giving her a tight pinch on left boob. But before taking it away from her, I touched my finger onto her lips and made her lick it just for a second. I could feel the heat in her lips on my finger. Then I gathered myself and stood at a little distant from her. The two guys behind her were also getting down at Parle. Then fourth man was still standing close to her crushing his body against her but had removed his hand from her sari. Richa too quickly put the buttons of her blouse and adjusted her sari. 

As the train passed Parle, her husband approached her. He lifted his son and pulled Richa close to him away from that man. He spoke to Richa,” Darling, I am so sorry; we should have taken a cab. It was horrible in the train. Are you all right?” Richa was still hot and nervous by the unexpected attack and just relaxed on his shoulder saying,” She is ok”. Richa then secretly glanced towards me as well as to that man. She couldn’t believe she was fondled so badly just in a matter of 30 minutes. Her husband was now hugging her firmly but barely had he known that his beautiful wife was at mercy of four strangers for a long 30 minutes and was fondled and fingered all over her private parts. 

I too was now back to normal composure and gave her a glance before getting down at Andheri. Believe me it was the most memorable journey in a train I ever had.

**********************************************************************************************************************************
 chapter 3
On the way

Hello friends! This is Richa’s story when she was traveling one evening from Thane to Borivali in a state transport bus. Putting it for you in her words.

One day, I had to go 2 a marriage function at Thane in the evening time. As a result I missed my office bus to return home. Also there are no direct auto rickshaws available and having not many alternatives, I had to take a public bus. It was already 07.30 p.m. I was waiting for a ST bus from Thane to Borivali. After a very long time and feeling really awkward standing in the crowd as there were mostly all males waiting and that too were worker class males. I felt like all of them are ogling at me. After around 20 minutes the bus which was already very crowded arrived & I boarded the bus having no other choice as the journey was almost an hour to home. The bus was totally jam packed & by the force of crowd I was pushed to stand in the rear / middle of the bus among all the males. I was irritated to be traveling in this crowd, but resigned myself to the long drive.

After a while , I felt something brush against my bottom & I casually glanced behind to notice a young boy of about 20 plus standing behind me ,!He too appeared stuck in the crowd . I again felt something brush against my bottom & I realized it was this boy's hand. However, after a few minutes, he brushed his hand a couple of more times & then very casually lets his hand lightly rest on my sari on my buttocks -palm outwards. I was a little taken aback , but decided to ignore it then --- it is a crowded bus & this could be a mistake - however after a few minutes I felt his hand begin to slowly move & lightly caress my buttocks --. I was surprised further & now wondered what to do - this was quite an obvious & deliberate act & I looked around to move away , but there was no place to move in the crowded & cramped bus --- - at the same time I was very uncertain & nervous to create a scene . I then decided to ignore it & also reasoned to myself that till what extent could he possibly try anything ----, what with so many people around & that too in a public place too. I was stuck in my present position.

But soon as the bus reach Ghodbandar road, it was dark outside and the bus had dim lights. After a few minutes, the boy who had now grew bolder -- he was now slowly & more firmly caressing my bottom and sensing my nervousness & dilemma & lack of resistance on my part, began to now cup my buttocks. I was really stunned by this & very surprised by his boldness & glanced behind & around me to see if anybody had noticed. To my horror, the boy and a co-passenger winked each other and passed smiles. So I knew there were two different hands caressing my bottom. The other man now replaced the old man behind me and came right behind me and also covered the boy’s activity who was actually seating. But nobody else in the crowded bus was aware of what was going on & I undecided on what to do now, with no space to move away, did not resist. Seeing no protest from me, the boy now began to now squeeze & knead my buttocks & cup each one. He put his hand on the crack of my buttocks and was now very confidently squeezing each bum. I glanced at the other passengers and no one else was looking at us and was totally unaware of this happening. 

Given the lack of space to move away I did not protest & allowed him to continue --- The boy was pretty encouraged & through the saree was now feeling the outline of my panty and then with a finger, tried to slide it under the panty so that he could feel the softness of my buttocks better. The other man also now started his action. He slowly put his hand on my belly and was feeling it. He slowly started moving his hand on my belly and reached my naval. Now since I was wearing a saree, my stomach was not completely covered and the man’s rough hand was directly brushing my flesh whereas the boy was touching over my saree. The man’s touches were irritating me as well arousing. Overall I was thrilled to let a strange man touch me in my intimate areas. The boy then moved his hand to the lower portion of my buttocks and begins to push his finger directly up my anus to now press softly, but urgently on it. And the other man’s hand was fast approaching my bosom. They were now very bold after knowing that I was not resisting their movements. I was absolutely stunned by their boldness and in spite of myself , was getting aroused by their acts .None of the other passengers were aware of this but if that would have continued, everyone would have listened my moans very soon. The boy was now urgently rubbing his hand over the crack of my buttocks & then pushing his hand & fingers directly onto my anus hole as if to push his hand / finger inside. The initial soft caresses of the beginning were now replaced by heavy & confident squeezing & kneading of my buttocks. And his fellow had by then reached my bosom and brushed against my boobs once. I was getting turned on by this intimate act in a public bus. 

They had realized, that I will not protest. The boy then moved his hand lower to my side, to caress my legs & thighs & feel their smoothness & firmness and then gradually bought it back to rotate all over my buttocks. But the other man was really testing me. He was standing just behind me and was ogling me all the time. I was standing sideways and was watching him through corner of my eye. And the boy was seating on the seat behind me. So that man’s left hand moving on me could have been easily seen by anybody. But he seemed least bothered and continued his play. After fingering my naval, he reached my blouse. Now my pallu was covering it and he further softly sqeezed my right breast. I almost shuddered but kept calm. He waited for a moment and then stretched his hand to squeeze my left breast. I was so worried as well as excited and was breathing heavily but kept mum. Meanwhile the boy was also busy devouring my butts. But the man seemed more aggressive and bold. After pressing my boobs over my blouse, he was now looking to open it. I could feel his hand struggling between my two breasts to open the buttons. Now I was really concerned and was also loosing my control. To delay his advances, I leant forward to look outside the window to see where the bus had reached and in the process also turned myself in 180 degrees. My movements suddenly created ripples and everyone around me adjusted to new positions. 

Things settled in a minute. The man was still close to me and now his acts were not visible to anybody except the person seating beside that boy. But he was fast sleep so that gave them (the man and the boy) green signal. I moved close to that man and leaned a bit on him so as to cover everything from people behind me. I looked at the boy and he seemed very happy getting access to my front. He quickly started caressing my thighs and then rubbing my pussy. But I was waiting the man to start. And he did not delay much. This time he put his right hand first on my belly and then moved straight up. He pressed both my boobs hard and then fondled with them few times. He then reached my cleavage and fingered it and then started trying to open my blouse. I was by then very hot and was biting my lips to stop my moans. Both were now in highest gear and enjoying their shares and I was sandwiched but excited like hell. The man then started to rub his hard erection through his trousers on my buttocks and with each jerk of the bus, would thrust hard against me. 

Nervously, I looked around & no one in the crowd was even looking at us... I suddenly found his hand on my exposed waist and caressing it & holding me for a grip, & was in a slow rhythm along with the bus movement, stroking & rubbing & thrusting hard big cock on my buttocks --- In the crowded bus no one was aware of this & I was pretty excited by then & enjoyed the hardness of his big cock on my buttocks, to slowly also move to push backwards to meet each hard thrust or rub of his cock. This was like simulated lovemaking - I was literally being fucked by a total stranger & that too standing in a crowded public bus ----& none of the other co- passengers realized this erotic act right in their midst.. 

But we had to stop soon as the boy had to get down and so was my stop fast approaching. We were very disturbed as we too had to stop the action. So I too decided to get down and signaled that man also. He quickly understood and all 3 of us got down. The boy was nervous now seeing me face to face but I consoled him and took his cell number so that I can call him anytime if I require. He gladly gave it and pleaded to call at least once. Now me and the man were left. We were around 20-25 minutes distance from my home and he was staying on the way. He suggested me to come to his house as he was alone but that was too dangerous and I rejected his offer. He thought it was over but I told him that lets take an auto. He was not sure but I agreed to pay and he got in the auto with me. Once inside, he went directly to kiss me. Very soon we were smooching and he was also pressing my bosom. The driver also seemed to be hard and was driving dangerously. So he asked the driver to stop and we got down nearby his house. He quickly took me to some secluded area and continued kissing me. He was now really turned on and it seemed that he would fuck me then and there. But I controlled the situation. After smooching for a couple of minutes and he kissing my breasts as well, I asked him to stop. 

He was insisting that he would fuck me quickly but I was firm and decided to leave. Thankfully he too agreed. That moment, we stared at each other and I came to know that he was really no match to me. I mean, I may not be the beauty queen but am fairly attractive where as he was dark, not even shaved properly and sweating with a strong body odor of sweat. He was perfectly a worker class guy and was overwhelmed to see me falling for him. But his boldness and hunger for sex was astonishing. And I always had the fetish of getting molested by some ugly kept people. He showed his house(almost slum like) and told me that I can come anytime for a fuck. He accompanied me to another auto to take home. And before breaking, pressed my boobs. And he also gave his phone no (office care off number) so that we can decide of meeting although I was surely not going to call him again. 

When I reached home by 10, my hubby was already in. he commented that I was looking awesome in the sari and winked me also. That was indicator that he wanted to fuck me as soon as possible. Now I too was very excited and we quickly had dinner and into bedroom. Bharat was now all over me and was banging me hard in pussy. But I was sensing that the same man is banging me and encouraged him for more. We had a torrid sex that night and Bharat fucked the hell out of me before sleeping. I too slept happily. So that was the story for that day.

Next week passed normally and then Bharat was to go on a tour for a week. Now that was usual thing but now I was changed. The very next day Bharat left, I started searching for that man’s number. Even though I had decided not to call him, my body betrayed my heart. He was overjoyed to hear from me and confirmed that he would come the same evening. So I too went home early from office and got fresh. I was waiting for him to come and was also thinking if I was doing right. He reached my house while I was still undecided. But the moment I opened the door for him, it all cut short abruptly. He entered my house, only to leave after a day’s stay.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
my wife richa - by Iamyourslady - 28-12-2018, 05:59 AM
my wife richa - by Iamyourslady - 28-12-2018, 06:01 AM
my wife richa- continues - by Iamyourslady - 28-12-2018, 06:03 AM
my wife richa- continues - by Iamyourslady - 28-12-2018, 06:04 AM
RE: my wife richa - by blackdesk - 02-01-2019, 02:17 AM
RE: my wife richa - by bharats1981 - 28-06-2019, 03:59 PM
RE: my wife richa - by bharats1981 - 28-06-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: my wife richa - by bharats1981 - 28-06-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: my wife richa - by Theflash - 29-06-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: my wife richa - by bharats1981 - 01-10-2022, 03:38 PM