MARRIED WOMENS
(31-05-2023, 09:21 PM)Hi Ji writer Wrote: The next day, Rajeev was about to come by morning flight. Rahul went to his office as usual. There he saw Rajeev, and they hugged each other. Rahul had to show that he was happy to see him. Though inside his heart he was not happy at all. He wanted to enjoy Mansi all alone, so he thought maybe now he wouldn't get that privacy. Anyway, Rahul and Rajeev started sharing their reports about work. While time was passing, Rahul was thinking he should call Mansi and hear her voice, but he said leave it; her husband is also here, so let it go for now. When he heard Mansi's call come to Rajeev, he felt very jealous at that time. Rajeev was in Rahul's cabin only, and Rajeev spoke on a loud speaker as he was busy with some files. Mansi was saying, "What are you doing?" I am missing you. Come home fast. Rahul felt a bit jealous. Even Mansi never spoke like this with Rajeev in the last 2 years, and Rajeev knew it. Maybe because Rahul lit that sexual thing in her, and now instead of accepting Rahul, she wants to go back to her husband. After a few minutes, Rahul was like, Let me make one call to the client. Mansi picked up. Hi, what were you doing? I am busy; please don’t call me. She hangs up. He felt hurt. He thought only yesterday she sucked my lund and again showed attitude.

He just smiled, thinking this woman was too much. Again and again, I have to bring her back on track. He called back, but she never answered. He also became rigid and called again; this time she answered, "Why are you torturing me like that?" I just wanted to hear you, that’s all. He deliberately said her husband's name. Rajeev Zara, yeah, file bhee check kar dae to let her know that her husband is right there next to him in the same cabin. She was like, "Rajeev is near you, he will listen? I am hanging up," and she cut the call in fear. Rahul enjoyed this feeling. First he was not happy seeing Rajeev come back from Hong Kong, but suddenly he enjoyed this feeling that her husband was near me and I was talking to this idiot fellow wife. By evening, the work day was over, and Rahul said to Rajeev , bhai Your cheque for Rs. 9 lakh is ready. You can take it. Rajeev hugged him and took that cheque. Rahul knew this was the price he paid for Mansi. Rajeev invited him for dinner. Without a minute's hesitation, Rahul said, "Ok, I will be there on time. What more he wanted. He was about to spend time near his fuck toy.

Later, Rahul went her darling home. Rishabh opened the door. Hi, my angel son. Rishabh gave him a hug, and Rahul went inside. Mansi was right there. He saw her and said, "Hi, bhabee," while checking her nicely. She was fully covered in a nice Punjabi suit. She knew Rahul was coming for dinner. She did not want to say anything to Rajeev about why he was inviting him and all, as she knew he gave a heavy amount to Rajeev today. She just replied softly, "Hello," and went to the kitchen area. Rahul was staring at her ass again while she walked. He rubbed his tongue, looking at her sexy ass. Then he tried to see Rajeev here and there, but Rajeev was not there. He asked Rishabh where his dad was. Uncle Daddy went to the market. Rishabh went to play his PS4 again, while Rahul went straight to the kitchen, grabbed her queen hand, and turned her towards him. Hugged her nicely. While saying sexy lag rahee hai bahut. Give me a kiss. She said, "Pagal hoe kya leave me; Rajeev came from Hong Kong now, so forget me, okay?" She was trying to come out of his arms and slowly free herself. So what if he came back. I will still take you. You understand. Don’t you forget that you are mine now. Today I paid your husband that 9 lakh, which was for you, not for his stupid work. She was shocked to hear that. Yes, don’t get too shocked. Just because of you, I helped him because I like you, Mansi. I can pamper you your whole life. Let me respect and love you respectfully. She wasn’t letting him touch her; I can't do it now that my husband has come back. Please go and sit inside. He gave her that gold chain back, which he bought some time ago for her. Wear it. She wasn't, then he said to her again, "Ok, I will give it to Rajeev and will tell him openly that I bought it for you. She said, "Please don’t be like this now. Rahul said Just take it easy and don’t do your drama again. He told her to wear it now, in an authoritative way. Mansi said, "But what will I say to my husband then? Just say you bought it from your friend. Rahul never gave her a chance to think and made her wear it on her beautiful neck. Turn and let me tie the hook properly. She turned while he came closer; his lund used to get hard in seconds while coming near her. Her felt his hard lund.

She never moved ahead, but she got the idea that his tool was hard in there. While he tied that chain and locked it properly around her neck. Till then, he made her feel his hardness as well. He made her turn again and said, "Baal khol kay rakh, kasam say bhaut sexy lag rahee hai aaj in a purple suit. She was covering her breast shape with a dupatta nicely, and Rahul just opened her long hair while taking the dupatta off her breast and told her to keep it only on her neck. Let me see the shape of your breast. He said it openly. Without touching her, he was just standing in front of her, seeing her beauty. Then he placed his finger on her soft lips. Then told her to lick the way you licked my lund yesterday. Openly with full guts. She was just shocked, but she knew if she objected to him, he might get angry. In her heart, she was also confused, as she used to enjoy this man's way of seduction and the way he used to play with her. On the other side, she was married, so her regular emotions and loyalty to her husband used to make her stop this. He just pushed his finger in her mouth, and then the second finger too, use your tongue. She started slowly using her tongue on both of his fingers. Look into my eyes," she said, and she looked straight at him with her pretty eyes. Good girl. He was sliding his two middle fingers in her mouth now; they were big as his hand is big size. she was doing it, slowly like the way he made her suck his lund the other night. She was doing it without making a noise, looking at him as well while his lund was rock hard. Suddenly the doorbell rang, she panicked, Rajeev came. Rahul also went inside. While Rajeev came in, he hugged Rahul and said, "Meray chota bhai aagaya. Rahul smiled. " Yes, bhai, just now, I was just talking to bhabee. Mansi also changed her expression and suddenly behaved normally.

They had a nice time, but Rahul's eyes were focused mostly on Mansi's figure. Her hair was open as he made it, and her dupatta was not covering her breast shape either, as he wanted. Rahul was enjoying her tight breast shape while drinking whiskey with her husband. He was finding ways to get some time alone, but Rajeev never went anywhere. Already at 11 p.m., Mansi had made Rishabh go to sleep, while Rajeev and Rahul were drunk. Rahul was thinking about how he should remove this kabab mein say haddi. Suddenly he said, Rajeev bhai, paan hoeta toe mazaa aajata. Rajeev said you really like paan. Me too, ok kaunsa wala. Rahul said meetha. Rajeev said, "Ok, I will bring it from a nearby shop. Just walking distance. Rahul got happy that he made this haddi go away for a few seconds now, but Mansi tried to act cleverly by measuring the situation, and she instantly said Rahul will also go with you because you are drunk. Both go together, and Rahul felt what non sense. This woman is too clever. Rahul also said, "For your sake, yah bhai, I will also come wait. When they were outside. Rajeev told him burger khayga. Yahan ka local bahut tasty hai. Rahul said, "Of course, bhai, but how far?"

He said Haan Burger Shop is a bit near by, but it's not good to walk now. Wait, I will get my scooter key. Rahul stopped him and said, "Ek kaam karo bhai, take my car, Merc." He gave his key and said, I will sit inside with Bhabee." I am too drunk. I will rest and tell Bhabee to make a tea cup for me. He tried his luck, and to his surprise, Rajeev Chutyah accepted it. Yah yah, go stay in Tujhay Chadd Gayee Hai Bhaut, go rest a bit, and tell Mansi to make tea for you; she will help you, He said bye to him, and Rajeev went in his Merc car. Rahul pressed the bell button, Mansi opened the door, and he went straight in, closed the door, picked her up in his arms, and brought her to the sofa in the living room. You were acting too clever, huh? She was trying to get up, saying Rajeev will come; he won't come too early. I sent him to get a burger, too. He took my merc, and Mansi got up anyway from his lap. He only grabbed her dupatta and pulled it from her neck. While saying, "Come sit here on my lap quick before he comes back. She said, "Please, Rahul, don’t behave like this. Rahul gave her an angry expression and said, I did so much for you, and your drama has again started. I'm just telling you to sit. Not doing anything. She said, "Promise me first. He said, "Yeah, ok, come quick, my jaan. He pulled her hand; she came on his lap, and he adjusted his lund nicely below her. "Give a kiss." She said, "See, you just promised me. He grabbed her hair tight without wasting a second, forgetting what promise and kissed her, making a nice smootch. I love your lips, my Mansi bhabee. He smiled after that smooch. Her lipstick was all messed up. She was trying to get off his lap again while he grabbed her tightly and started to press her breasts. Both of them nicely. Let me suck them; I am hungry. She knew he was slowly getting horny and wild. No man had the guts to do this with Mansi, as she was such an arrogant married women, and this man, Rahul, had gone too far; he just used to touch her anytime he felt She knew because her weakness was in his hands. He had slept with her, and she was afraid he might tell her husband or threaten her to tell him. Still, she was trying to get away from him and pushed him away. Rahul sat there and said in a way : just come here, okay, and don’t make me mad now. She said, "No, please, Rahul now in a heavy voice, I said, "Come and sit on my lap.

When he shouted a bit, she came quickly and sat again on his lap, and he grabbed her breast openly. Started pressing it. Her small hand was on his big hand. While he was licking her neck. Pressing Mansi soft breasts above her suit cotton kameez. He was trying to take off her kameez now to make her naked from top , but Mansi was like, "No, no, not this; I can't; my husband will come anytime. He said he wouldn't come quick; please, Rahul, nooo. He looked at her and smiled while touching her soft breasts, pressing only from the top. Suddenly, he said, "Ok, then right now I will leave you, but tomorrow I will come to fetch you in the morning after Rishabh goes to school. We will go to my house in my penthouse. She just wanted to get away from him at that time, and said, "Yes, ok." He got happy listening to that and told her to get off me now. She quickly got up from his lap. He knew, "Let's not pressure her too much; sometimes it's ok to listen to her feelings also. After 5 minutes of that, Rajeev also came. She felt good that she never let Rahul remove her clothes, or else it would have been bad for her at that time. Rahul would have lost nothing, but Mansi would have lost much. Later, after eating paan, he said to Rajeev bhai, "You're lucky that you got a wife like Bhabee, so beautiful." Rajeev suddenly said, "Yah, I am aur tujhay chadd gayee hai, you go now.

Rajeev told him off same time. While Mansi was just sitting their. She knew her husband loved her but she made a big mistake and don’t know how she will get out of it now. After Rahul went his home, Mansi took a shower and first time in 2yrs Mansi came in Rajeev bedroom to sleep, wearing a nice sexy slit blue night gown without a rob, Rajeev was looking at her. They both were almost same height and Rajeev was not that heavy too only 64kg, Mansi wanted to give him what she gave it to that Rahul other day when Rajeev was in Hong kong, she felt only way to come over that sin is to make her husband happy now. She just jumped on him like a hungry sherni. She pushed him down on bed, while he got shock as Mansi never did this with him before. Rajeev commented what happen suddenly you are changed. You never use to behave like this before. Mansi came back in senses. He was right. That man Rahul had woken her inner horny women too but she realized that she should not behave different with her husband or else he would think her as some cheap women. Rajeev removed his tshirt and pants quick as he was also missing sex from long. Its been 2yrs he never touched his wife. He got fully naked. While telling Mansi lay down on bed my beautiful wife. She made her self lay there as she wanted to make him the ring leader. Every women wants man to be the ring leader in bed. There he started pulling her gown up kissing her legs coming till her pantie, pulled it straight down, looking at her vagina area, clean she had shaved fully. Rajeev commented wow clean. You were prepared for this huh, Mansi knew the exact reason of this, she thought same time, it was becz that day when Rahul fucked her she was feeling embarrassed with heavy bush down there, So next day itself she had shaved her and started to keep her pussy clean. Doesn’t matter she do sex or not, she thought better to always keep it clean. Rajeev kissed there few times then straight came on her, As he was only 64kg, he made himself lay on Mansi, she never felt much of his weight while he was kissing her lips pressing her breasts softly, Straight away he pushed his small size lund inside Mansi, she just had a glimpse of his black small cock and same time in her mind Rahul big white rod came. She tried touching Rajeev small lund too she wanted that feeling the feeling but he already started pushing in her taking her gown all up, she was without bra, he kissed her pink nipples few times while laying over her, pushing slowly his small dick in her vagina. She never felt any pain as his cock was a small size lulee not a big loedaa like Rahul

she realized that feeling again, when Rajeev was pushing in her his breath was getting heavy while he was doing slowly where as Mansi at that time tried to block all those thoughts of Rahul from her mind and tried her best to enjoy her husband small lulee. After almost 2 minutes of pushing Rajeev was like you are so beautiful my wife. He smootch her lightly. She wanted to say don’t stop but with in 2 minutes sadly for her everything was finished, Rahul had ejaculated while trying to take his lund out of her body. Just near her vagina only he came. Still breathing heavy he fell on her again. She again realized when Rahul made himself lay on her she felt the weight but again she tried to  block those thoughts. Rajeev said I am so happy. I love you. She also said I love you too slowly. Rajeev said you enjoyed. Mansi looked at him and said a bigggggest lie. Yes my husband. She knew she never even came once and she was feeling so hot and horny inside still. When Rajeev slept next to her. She tried to sleep but again and again those sex thoughts were coming in her head, what Rahul did to her in bed. Don’t know how her hand went in her pantie and slowly she was rubbing herself on her clit. She had all those dirty thoughts that time while she rubbed herself for few minutes, Rajeev was snoring as he was drunk and tired. Where as Mansi was horny and in another zone ryt now. She was trying not to think of Rahul but her mind was out of control now. She placed her hand on her mouth and finished rubbing her clit with in 5 minutes. Then got up quickly ran to kitchen to clean herself there with tissue and drank some water. She was cursing her self for doing it as she never did this before. She was abusing that Rahul standing in kitchen, he is the problem, she needs to cut those thoughts off, That man she had to get away from him as quick as possible to maintain her dignity. she has to stay as a good married women. Don’t know what happened to her, after few minutes of giving herself a lecture, she went to sleep being strong mind again and gave a promise to herself she wont rub her self again. She will tke care of her husband and her son only. She went to sleep next to her husband quietly.

Next day around 11am in morning Rahul office time. He finished his important meetings quickly. Told Ishita his secretary today I am a bit busy. So don’t call me. Ok, sir so what about afternoon meeting with Japan clients. That Rajeev can handle. Wait I will call him. He called Rajeev come to my cabin please. Yes, Rahul what happen. Bhai I am a bit busy today so you handle Japan client meeting in afternoon. Rajeev said  no problem. Alright I will take a leave then. Rahul went in his Porce car straight towards Mansi home. Rang the bell.

Amazing
[+] 1 user Likes Susheela143's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MARRIED WOMENS - by writer - 15-05-2023, 11:39 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 12:18 AM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by writer - 16-05-2023, 08:10 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by bobby - 16-05-2023, 01:51 AM