Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
Menaka got up and went to the bathroom to clean up, I could hear the sound of water flowing for next couple of minutes. My wife washing her body clean of all the sex juices. Finally she came out with a towel wrapped around her body, tucked under her arms.

"I'm going to get some water and check on Ayan." she said and walked out of the room.

Dara just nodded, His chest was heaving and there was a tired expression on his flushed face. It looked like my wife had sucked him into exhaustion.
Menaka came back after a couple of minutes but her lover was already sleeping.

"Are you sleeping?" she asked.

There was no reply. She smiled and took a big swig of water, and went to turn the lights off. As soon as the room went dark, the night vision setting kicked in and I started seeing things in shades of green. My wife removed the towel from her curvy body and lied down on the bed next to Dara clad in her blue bra and black panties.

I watched the idle scene in green for a few minutes. My wife and her watchman lover slept cuddling like a loving couple. I decided to get up and take a a break. It was morning in Frankfurt.

I went to the shower and jacked off, emptying my stuffed balls all over the bathroom floor. Then I got dressed and headed out to the mess hall to get some breakfast. It looked like they would be resting for at least a while. I was sure I had time to get some grub and coffee.

Staring at the screen, my insecurities about Menaka started to creep in my mind again. Her little gestures like wearing a red sari or shaving her pussy, or even just the way she hollered and talked during sex. I didn't know if she realized it, but she was clearly in a deeper relationship with the guy than when she had started out. And what scared me was that Dara clearly seemed to recognize it.

For another half hour or so, I kept mulling these thoughts, getting more and more paranoid. At the same time, I could not deny the arousal I was feeling.

At 3:15 AM, I saw Dara move on the bed rubbing his eyes. He got up and drank some water from the bottle kept on the side table. Dara climbed on the bed next to my wife and I could see the hungry expression on his face, he was clearly ready for round 2.

He expertly hooked his thumbs around the sides of Menaka's panties and began to gently tug them down her legs. Once they were off, Dara bunched them up and tucked them in the pocket of his pant, adding another trophy to his collection.

He gently rolled her hips so she was lying on her back before he slithered up the bed until his head was between her legs. He inhaled slowly through his nose, taking in the familiar and intoxicating scent of her pink pussy and smiled.

It's been too long memsaab!! Dara hummed to himself

Hooking one arm around her thigh to keep her in place, he slid his other under her ass, lifting it slightly to give him a better angle.

Dara took a quick glance at the clock, Reassured that he had plenty of time to play with my wife before my son woke up, he lowered his head and began to run his tongue along Menaka's bare slit.

Her body squirmed at his touch, but Dara held her still. She didn't wake up.

People made assumptions about Dara when they saw him. Generally, none of those were positive. One assumption people never made about him was that he was skilled in the bedroom. Given his appearance, body type and short stature, this would be a logical assumption to make.

However, Dara had dedicated lots of time to perfecting his craft. One of the tools he had honed over the years was being particularly attentive to the female body. Giving a woman the most pleasurable experience of her life made it that much harder to deny him the next time.

Dara's tongue continued to dance up and down Menaka's slit. He could taste her beginning to become wet, and he smiled when he felt her hips involuntarily push up off the bed towards his face.

His tongue found her clit and began to slowly draw circles around it. He chanced removing his arm from around her thigh and brought one of his fingers towards her opening, slowly inserting the tip into her.

His finger gently traced the inside of Menaka, matching the circular motion of his tongue.

He continued his oral assault as he pushed his finger farther into my sexy wife.

"Mmm," Menaka moaned in her sleep. "Mmmmmmm."

Dara stifled a smile. He knew he had her now. He slipped a second finger inside of her and rotated his palm to face up, beginning to make a 'come here' motion with the two digits. The tips of his fingers ran over Menaka's sensitive G-spot as he did this, bringing out an even greater reaction from the sleeping young wife.

Each time his fingers ran against that spot, Dara sucked hard on her clit. Menaka's hips were bucking up against his face, wanting more.

"Oh," she moaned dreamily. "Mmmmmmmm."

He could tell by the way her pussy was clenching his fingers and the increasingly desperate movement of her hips that her body would come soon.

He increased the tempo of his sucking and his fingers followed the faster pace he was setting. It didn't take long before she finally came.

"Oh, oh," Menaka's hand found the back of Dara's head and pulled him into her as her hips pushed up against his face. He could feel her nails digging into the back of his scalp.

She'd definitely be waking up soon after that one, so Dara shifted positions, removing his fingers from her vagina and looping both arms around her thighs to hold her in place. He drove his tongue deep inside of her, doubling the intensity of his oral assault.

"Oh, fuck," he heard from her sultry lips. His eyes flicked up to see her magnificent breasts pushing up against her bra as she arched her back.

His tongue spun around inside of her, alternating between licking the walls of her vagina and driving into it in a penetrative movement. Menaka's hand stayed on the back of his head while the other had moved to grip the headboard.

Her back slumped to the bed as her orgasm subsided and her eyes opened, looking lazily down at Dara. She blinked a few times as she seemed to be slowly getting her bearings.

Her hips lifted off the bed, trying to roll to the side, but Dara held her tight. She opened her mouth to protest, but Dara stuck his tongue in deep and licked back alongside the roof of her vagina, hitting her G-spot.

Menaka's head fell back against the pillow while her hand stayed planted on Dara's head. Her hips continued to rise off the bed, no longer trying to get away.

"Dara," she moaned unintentionally as she tried to speak. "What's the time? My son will wake up -----"

Dara picked up his tempo, cutting her off.

"Mmmmm," she moaned again. "This is wrong. Uffffff. Mmmmm."

Dara could feel another orgasm building inside of her. She raised her hips yet again, trying to get as much of his tongue into her as possible.

"Oh fuck." she moaned. "Right there, don't stop. Don't stop."

Dara slowed down the pace of his tongue, withdrawing it so it only teased the inside edge of her pussy.

"Fuck, don't stop. Please," Menaka moaned. "Don't fucking stop."

Dara continued to slow his assault, though, purposely not matching the desperate pleas of her body. She wanted to cum again, her mind was rushing with endorphins, looking for that sweet release.

In one fluid motion, Dara unhooked his arms and crawled up her body. Before Menaka realized what was happening, he was on top of her. His cock was in one hand, pressing against her sex as her hips were still lifted up, looking for contact from his tongue. His thighs bent her legs back until they were resting on his hips, her body automatically responding by softly wrapping them around his waist.

He rested on his forearm, his hand going under her neck to grab the hair at the base of her head in a fist. He didn't forget how much she loved that.

She turned her face away and didn't meet his gaze. He continued to rub the head of his cock up and down her entrance, slowly pressing into it without diving all the way in yet. Menaka's hips continued pushing up, seeking out more contact with him.

Dara tightened his grip on her hair and turned her head to face him.

"Mmmmm," she moaned desperately. Her eyes eventually opened up to look at him.

Dara still saw that fire of defiance behind her eyes, but they were clouded over by something even more powerful: Lust.

He didn't dare smile like he wanted to, as this was the moment of truth. He just stared into her eyes like a hungry animal, matching the intensity of the lust in her gaze. He held his cock steady against her opening, pressing the cock head to her entrance, but not initiating penetration himself.

Then he felt it. Menaka's legs tightened around his waist, pulling him forward. Her hips lifted off the bed again, this time pushing against his cock instead of his tongue as more of his shaft disappeared inside of her. He didn't break eye contact.

"Oh!" As more of his cock slid into her, she opened her mouth in pleasure.

The fire in her eyes subsided, consumed by pure lust now. He let go of his cock and pushed a little deeper into her. He wanted her to be the one to bring him all the way inside. Her hands came to rest on his arms, her grip tight.

Her legs pulled at him, trying to get more of his cock. Her hips were continually pushed against him, desperate to cum.

Dara sunk down, burying the entire length of his bare cock inside of her. She was lost in bliss.

"Ohhhh, fuck," Menaka moaned loudly. With the enhanced filters, the sounds would be more noticeable than before. "Oh shit. Mmmmm."

Dara pinned one arm down and pulled her head up towards him, his lips mashing into hers. Without thinking, she returned his kiss as his tongue invaded her pretty mouth while his bare cock explored every inch of her behind her lower lips.

"Mhmmmm," she continued to moan into his mouth. Her hand found the back of his head, and she ran her fingers through his thinning hair as she pulled him down onto the bed with her. "Mmmmhmmmmmmm."

He had her again. CHECKMATE.

I couldn't take it anymore, In a fit of rage I slammed my laptop shut and disconnected the speakers. Stepping out of my room to catch some fresh air and sunlight, this way not going to plan. I never thought our life will come to this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 31-05-2023, 11:35 AM