Fantasy Watching my bhabhi being forced - Non - Consent/Reluctance
He was stroking his limp dick in his hand. Vinay mujhe jane do, bhabhi pleaded. Vinay kept both his hand on her shoulder and forced her down. She was now kneeling in front of him. Dekh kya rahi hai. Chal chhos jaldi. He said while. Waiving his limp dick in front of her face. Chal jaldi. Varna tera pati fir ayega. Nahi Vinay please jane do mujhe. Vinay grabbed her hair and pulled her face closed to his crotch. With his other hand he took his dick and pressed it forward on her lips. Chal khol jaldi. Bhabhi parted her lips and Vinay entered his dick in her mouth. He let go of her hair and stood there. Chal randi chalu kar. Bhabhi slowly started to blow him. She was taking his cock slowly. Vinay was again getting hard. Bhabhi’s head was slowly bobing up and down on his dick. He took her hand and put it on his dick. It was now fully erect. Chal ab ise hila aur choos ek saath. Bhabhi obeyed him. She was stroking his dick and at the same time sucking him off. Vinay was getting excited. He was also thrusting forward. He looked down at my bhabhi and told her. Mai tere mooh me fatne vala hoon. Poora andar lene ka. Agar ek boond bhi niche giri toh chatne lagaunga. Saying that he started humping her mouth aggressively. Bhabhi let go of his dick and held his thighs for support. While Vinay had grabbed her hair and was pushing her head on his cock while at the same time thrusting his cock deep in her mouth. He had gotten almost 4 inches deep in her and he pulled out. Bhabhi started choking. Her saliva was drooling down her face. Please itna andar mat dalo, bhabhi said. But Vinay was a bully. He was used to getting his own way. Sun randi, mai jaise bolta vaise kar. Is baar mera poora lund tere mooh me jana chahiye samjhi. Saying this he grabbed her hair again and forced her. This time again his cock was deep in her mouth. He started fucking her face. Deeper and deeper he went. The look on his face showed the pleasure he was feeling. Ahhh... Ahhh... Le randi.... Le mera lund.... Ahh.. Ahhhh... He was moaning. He was about to cum. He then gave one final thrust and went full inside her. He held her tightly and then he came... Holy fuck. He came all inside her throat. Ahhhhhhh.... He groaned. He came directly in her throat. Bhabhi was coughing and choking. As he took out his dick she violently coughed on the floor and spat his cum. Looking at this Vinay laughed. Bhabhi got up and again washed her face and left the bathroom. Vinay too cleaned himself and left after her. I went into my room where he met me. Sala teri bhabhi kamal ki hai. Chal mera yaha kaam ho gaya. Mai terko school mein milta. Saying this he left. I entered my bathroom and saw the floor. I washed off my bully's cum off the floor
[+] 2 users Like Josephkerr's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watching my bhabhi being forced - Non - Consent/Reluctance - by Josephkerr - 06-06-2019, 02:59 PM