Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 10
(Wife and husband are testing each other's limits, who wins?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got a email from my wife describing all the events that had happened recently in my very own house, My wife had made love to our watchman in front of her other lover Dinesh. I was sitting here thousands of miles away unsure of how things have progressed so fast. My wife Menaka was a classy lady who never would have thought of doing anything like this if it was not for me giving my blessing to her. Looking at the videos of my wife making passionate love to our watchman ignited something in me that I never knew was present. Maybe it was jealousy, arousal, excitement......I don't know what it was.

After reading her email, I was having the hardest boner I've ever had. I immediately rushed to the bathroom to jack off to the email along with watching the video recording side by side, it was incredibly erotic reading the email and matching it with the events happening in front of me on the screen. I jacked off three times to it and was feeling a little better. The man in me wanted to end things right away, but something in me had changed. Just like it changed in my wife Menaka, I realized even I've started liking watching her with our watchman. The gulf in class and status in our standing in the society was an incredible turn on for me and also my wife. Also it dawned on me that there was a gulf in our love making too, I knew I was no match to Dara in that department, despite being significantly older that me, he was a machine when it came to performance in the bedroom. I figured it was a once in a lifetime event for someone like him to be sleeping with a extremely beautiful and sexy lady like my wife. I'm sure he knew he had to make the most of it until it lasted.

I replied to my wife's email and immediately got a video call from her.

"Hey baby, finally you got time for your husband" I teased her

"Shut up Prakash! You know you mean the world to me" Menaka sighed as she showed her mock anger to me

"Just kidding babe. Your email was incredibly arousing, I mean there's nothing I can say right now" I shyly admitted to her

I saw her face changed to a serious expression, she looked away from the camera and avoided eye contact with me

"Menaka" I said

"Look at me baby, What's the problem?"

Just like that, my wife started sobbing lightly and I saw he face turn a shade red, making her look even sexier

"I miss you Prakash. You don't know how hard it is without you. Me and Ayan miss you a lot" Menaka chided

"I miss you too baby. I miss my son a lot, have to miss his growing up phase" I admitted to her

"Prakash, please come home" Menaka had a serious look on her face

"Okay honey, I'll be home with you tomorrow morning. I promise"

"You're the best husband ever" Menaka jumped in her chair and I saw her big boobs jiggle with it

I disconnected the call and booked my tickets for Mumbai, in the next 24hrs I was home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a cab from the airport to my home and arrived at my apartment, at the gate I saw Banke and Dara were busy chatting with each other. As soon as Dara saw me he froze and had a worried expression on his face.

"Hello Dara, Kaise ho?" I tried to be polite to him

"Theek hoon sir" Dara replied

"Banke, quickly go and help sir with his luggage." Dara instructed Banke and he obliged

At the door, I was greeted by my pretty wife and excited son who were waiting eagerly for my return. My son jumped at me and I took him in an embrace, Menaka also quickly kissed me on my cheeks as Banke kept the luggage in the living room and left. I closed the door and joined my family on the couch.

Most of the day was spent in catching up with my wife and son, Ayan telling me stories of his school friends and how much he misses me.  Later that night we had the most amazing sex, I tried to replicate Dara's positions and techniques and was somewhat successful, I saw my wife give a little smirk as she realized what I was trying to do.

"I love you as you are hubby, you don't need to compete with anyone" Menaka said to me as we were lying on the bed

"I'm not competing with him, it's just that I missed you a lot" I lied to her, amazed at how easily she had caught me

I was lying naked on the same bed where our watchman fucked my wife and I saw her make noises which I've never heard her make whenever we have sex. She is quiet when we do it, but with Dara she was a different person. That's when it hit me, Our relationship was not organic like she had it with Dara, she had chosen Dara out of all the options that she had, ours was a arranged marriage. We didn't fall for each other naturally. These thought were creeping into my mind almost on a daily basis, something which irritated me a lot recently.

"So Menaka, tell me how's it going with Dara?" I asked her in a irritated tone

"What happened honey?" She was surprised

"Just asking, how many times did you sleep with him?"

"That's so rude Prakash, also there are no new developments since the last email I sent you" My wife replied

"Oh, is it?"

"Prakash, what's wrong with you?" Menaka was now facing me, taking support of her elbow

"Nothing, I feel sex with me is not as awesome as with him"

"No honey, you are amazing. Best lover I ever had" Menaka tried to reassure me

Internally, I knew she never compared our love making abilities but whatever I've seen on the video, I knew it was a no contest.

*beepbeep* *beepbeep* *beepbeep*

My wife's cellphone buzzed and rang multiple times to announce the arrival of several text messages.

"So Menaka." I said angrily, "I guess those are all text messages from Dara?"

Menaka ignored me and her fingers worked the keyboard furiously as she replied to the text messages.

"Only one." Menaka said once she got done. "The other are spam"

"And what does he want? Some nice pussy perhaps?" I reacted angrily

"Prakash. I will not have you talk to me like that again" Menaka yelled at me

"You know what'll make my stay great? No texts from Dara." I said as I turned the other way.

"Prakash please. Don't start." Menaka shook her head visibly angry

Just like that, we had the biggest fight we ever had in years with me accusing her of leading the watchman on and not showing enough passion when we were making love. She accused me of cheating on her with multiple women and being a entitled brat, who can't handle when his wife does the same. One thing led to another and I told her she'd be living a middle class life if not for me, who provides her with all the luxury she couldn't afford. My wife went to bed crying and I walked to the balcony for a late night smoke, I saw Dara taking Vimla with him to the terrace.

I was home for 15 days and we had already made a terrible start, most of my stay in Mumbai was overshadowed by constant fights with my wife and catching up with old friends. Both of us avoided each other and also the topic of our watchman, for the last 5 days things began to cool down as Menaka promised that she will end her fling with Dara and return back to being a normal housewife, as she was earlier. I took her and my son to a mini vacation to Lonavala and we had a great time at the hill station.

The 2 weeks flew past in a breeze and it was time for me to return back to Frankfurt, Ayan was crying the whole day as he was not allowing me to go back on the ship. In these 2 weeks at home, I had noticed a change in my wife as she was not busy on her phone like she was when I arrived. She also stopped peaking outside to check up on Dara or Banke or Vimla. She was more involved with me and my son. I felt that whatever I had said to her has worked and she was back to being the old Menaka. 

At the airport, I kissed my wife and son goodbye and saw them leave as I started with the boarding process. It was a connecting flight to Germany and I would be flying for more than 24hrs. 

As I reached the ship, I logged in to my PC and all the camera feeds started from Mumbai. It looked liked any other day with my wife running after Ayan, getting him ready for school. I switched the feed to the roof and saw Dara and Vimla going at it early in the morning. 

"Ohh god I love fucking your ass Vimla" Dara said between storkes

"YES...YES....YES" Vimla was leaning on the wall for support behind the water tank

I observed closely and saw his big black dick was entering her asshole with easy, I figured she had gotten used to it by now. It was a sight worth taking a screenshot as I saw our old watchman fucking the young maid in her ass. 

After some time, they were done with the session and quickly got dressed. 

"What's the matter?" Vimla asked him

"Nothing" Dara avoided eye contact with her

"I know what's going on. Her husband was here so you couldn't meet her" Vimla smirked

"No that's not it" Dara denied

"You only care about the rich memsaab who treats you like trash. On the other hand, you ignore me as you want" Vimla said nervously

"For you I am just a maid who will fulfill your demands, Memsaab on the other hand can ignore you whenever she wants and you oblige" she teared up

"No Vimla, you know how much I love you" Dara took her in a embrace

"With memsaab, it is only physical. With you it's different. I love you" Dara kissed her

"Dara, I'm scared memsaab will remove me from the job" Vimla raised her concern to him

"Don't worry. I will talk to her" Dara reassured her and both of them went down the building

Nothing much happened that day, I noticed Menaka was ignoring many calls throught the day, I reckon it was Dara who was calling her trying to tempt her into meeting. I was happy that my wife was sticking to her promise. I realized it was a matter of time before Dara got the message and will ignore my wife forever. Only if I knew how wrong I was. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 6 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 30-05-2023, 12:01 PM