MARRIED WOMENS
The next few days, Rahul did not go to see her as he was finding a way to get her again, and with that, his office responsibilities were high too. Meetings with clients, checking files and accounts, and then dealing with Hong Kong reports that Rajeev was giving him. Then, after 3 days, Rajeev called him, saying, "Ok, then I will be back in 2 days." Almost done now; everything is set here. Rahul got upset hearing that he was coming back now, but he could not say anything as Mansi was already not in his hands. So he said to Rajeev, "Ok, bhai, no problem. I will see you at the office soon. Later in the evening, Rahul was at his penthouse, relaxing. He was thinking about that night with Mansi. Now he could not resist going to her home. He got ready, sat in his porche car, and went straight there. Rishabh opened the door. Hi, my cute angel. Where is Mommy? Uncle, uncle, come, let's play this game. I was not able to complete this round. Rahul sat with him. He tried to look in the kitchen, but Mansi was not there. He again asked Mummy Kidar. Rishabh said she went to the market to buy things. Daddy is coming home soon. Rahul waited for Mansi to come back. While playing PlayStation 4 with Rishabh. After a few minutes, the home bell rang. "I will open mummy hoegee tayree," Rahul said as he stood up. You play. He opened the door. Mansi was shocked to see him. He said hi, and she entered, he said i was just passing by here, so I thought, let me play some games with Rishabh. She said, "Oh, ok. She was not looking that happy to see Rahul there. He grabbed all those packets from her, as she did some shopping. Rahul placed her shopping bags near her bedroom door without going inside.

She said thanks. So how are you, Mansi? She just looked into his eyes and said, I am ok, but please don’t call me by my name in front of anyone. I hope you understand. He smiled. I know i call you Mansi only when I am alone with you. She said Rahul I am sorry, but I can only give you friendship. I made a big mistake that night. I am a cheater, and God will punish me. He said, "You are not so relax. You have a good heart and did nothing wrong. I am not the kind of person who will hurt you or force you to do anything. You can trust me. Mansi was playing emotional drama with him. Please, Rahul, forget that forever. He said I had already done it for your happiness. If you don’t want it, then I will never say anything to you. She understood what he meant. Mansi said we would be best friends. I promise that to you, Rahul. smile and said, "Thanks, no problem. Mansi smile and said, I will make tea for you. You play games with Rishabh. He said, "Okay, my best friend. He noticed she was wearing a normal kurti in a plain green color and green tights under it, with a scarf on her breasts. Her hair was tied. Looking like a normal housewife. No make-up, nothing, plain and simple. He went in and started playing games with Rishabh, and when she brought tea, she served him. Then she sat on the next couch. There were normal talks. She said, I am so happy Rajeev is coming back in 2 days. He said "ok," but I am not. She said why. He was like, "Now how will I get to spend time with you alone?" He won't understand that we are best friends now. She smiled and said, "You can come anytime. I will invite you to sit in front of him.

You sure, MANSI BHABEE. She smiled and said yes. They had their tea. While Rahul was slowly getting lusty for her, looking at her again and again. She noticed and covered herself properly again. After a few minutes, Rahul said, I better go now. It's hard for me to control myself when I see your sexy figure. He said it openly like that. She stayed silent. That time, Rishabh was more busy with his game when Rahul commented like that by coming near her ear. He got up and started to walk out the door. Mansi never told him to stop. Though in her heart she knew this man had given her the best satisfaction that night, which her husband had never even come close to, she had to kill her wishes and emotions because she was married and cheating was a sin for her. Anyhow, she controlled herself, and Rahul went out, sat in his car, went home already. Later, he thought she was gone from his hands now. There's no way he can get her. He thought he should speak to Mr. Singhla again. He called "Hello, kaun hai. Singhla saab Rahul aur kaun number nahe save kiya hua kya, aray nahee yaar new phone liya hai number back up nahe karay abhee secretary nay. Acha jaanay doe ek advice chayeah thee aapsay. Rahul told Singhla everything about that night, how he fucked her, but still after that, how Mansi was acting or behaving now, but he wanted her again. Singhla got v happy wah tunay baazi maar toe lee. Ub uskay haath kya hai kuch nahe bayta. Jab ek baar chuut mil jaay woh hbee married aurat kee fir toe woh gayee na samjho. Rahul said mutlab. Mutlab kay seedha seedha bol bataa dunga teray hubsnad ko ya job say nikalnay kee dhamkee day but Singhla saab I am not like that. Mein toe bahut soft hun emotional. Abay gadha mut bun yaa toe kadak bun, yaa fir bhool jaa uss aurat ko. Kuch nahee karaygee woh. Pil chukee hai tujhsay. Seedha seedha mard bun. He disconnected after a few minutes, then thought Singhla was mad. I can't do that and hurt any women. I am not like that. Rahul, leave it. Forget her. He slept

The next day he just called her and asked her how she was. Hows Rishabh. Is she okay? Anything she needs She just told him, "You are so nice. I am glad we became friends. She was buttering him so he would forget all that happened between us that night. She had that fear also in mind: what if he got angry or did something to harm her image? So she had to be sweet to him so he would forget that instance. Mansi, being a clever woman, was doing right. She did not want to block him or ignore him straight away, or else Rahul would have ended up being a stalker or maybe worse. She was trying slowly to get rid of him. Yes, I cooked butternut. Do you like I will teach your future wife all the dishes so my best friend Rahul can taste my taste of cooking in her wife's cooking too. He said, "You are more great and tasty than your food. She again kept quiet because he was still making remarks about her body. She used to feel irritated, but there was nothing she could do now as she had made a big mistake by getting emotional that night and giving herself completely to this man; he already did everything with her, so he had an advantage over her. She was also married, so she had to accept those comments and try slowly to come out of this situation. Mansi was like, "Your wife will be more tasty than me, don’t worry. Just get married, or I will seriously find a woman for you in my family. He said only you i want. Please, Rahul, what's that now? You know we are friends, and I am married. Don’t say these things. He said, "How can I forget you, my Mansi?" She was getting scared. So you want our friendship to end, and you want to break my trust. He said, "No, I don’t want that. Then respect me. I am respecting you. I just want to love you. She said, "Ok, then I will hang up now, bye. She hangs up. While he was saying, "Don’t hang up; let's talk more," She just made an excuse and hung up. Rahul is more mad now. What she thinks of herself: trying to make me a fool I know all that you're trying to do, bitch.

Later, Rahul went to Mansi's home. It was around 7 p.m. She opened her door. Hi, she said hello this time, and he said, "I want to play games with Rishabh; can't I come? He just went inside. She had to move away and then close the door behind her. She also came into the living room and sat near him. She said sorry for hanging up earlier; I was busy and you were irritating me. She knew he looked in an angry mood. He looked at her and said, I don’t like the way you're treating me now. She said that, but Rishabh was there, so she could not say anything. She knew there was no point in saying anything to him. Mansi was like, "Tomorrow Rajeev will come. I am happy and am saying that she went to make tea. I will make tea for you. He just looked at her while walking; she was in her long white skirt with a red top and a scarf on her breast shape, which she took after Rahul entered home. He just got up, saying to Rishabh, "Play this game and complete this round. I will come back, my angel. It was getting too much for Rahul to handle that torture now; this Mansi bitch was so sexy, and he had already tasted her, but now she was doing drama, and above that, he was irritated with the way she was taking him now, with that her husband was coming tomorrow. He stood near the kitchen door, she saw him. "You sit in, and I will make nice tea for my friend. He got irritated listening to this friend's bullshit now. Came close to her from behind and grabbed her tight from her waist. She became terrified and said, "No, no, leave me." He left her, and she turned to him. she was getting panicky.

She said we are best friends, as you promised me. He was like, "We will be, but you don’t think you can make me fool, okay?" He tried kissing her; she moved her head back. He just said, "Don’t do so much drama, okay?" We had already slept together. She got very nervous. She knew he could reach this condition, and here he was in that mode now, which Mansi was trying to prevent him from going into. Your husband is coming tomorrow also, so be quiet now and do what I want tonight. She was like, "No, I am not your toy, okay?" He wanted to say, "OK, then I'll tell him what we did tomorrow," but he restrained himself from doing so. Rahul said, "Ok, then only tomorrow I will fire him from office. Mansi could not believe what he just said. This is the thing he also could not believe when he said it. Like the devil of sex was on him, and that man Singhla had provoked him so badly with all this drama Mansi was doing with friend word, my husband coming I am so happy, bla bla; it was too much for him now mentally while seeing her sexy figure. Even any man who would have been in his place would not have let go of this kind of sexy woman, so Rahul wasn’t doing anything wrong. He still has never said her worse than this yet. Though Mansi was expecting the worst, she was in a shock state listening to that. She did not know if she should get angry at him or cry. She just stayed quiet, and he again came near and grabbed her by her thin waist. Let me take what I want. She was like, "No, please, you are not like this. You are a nice guy, Rahul. He never said anything except, "Come here now. Enough, he started to lick her neck while grabbing her tight now. She slapped him at the same time. Pataakhhhh, he went a step back. Saying, "Okay, then forget all that money I owe him now that 10lkh Hong Kong salary is paid," I will fire him. Go fight a case against me in court, tell him, and you will know in the end what will happen. Everything will come out in public about what happened between us. He just threatened her in such a way that she started to shiver. He was walking back, while Mansi was like, Rahulllll, wait nooo, ran after him till the main door grabbed his hand.

Please Rahul I am your bhabee. Rishabh could not see or hear anything as he was busy in the game more. Rahul looked at her, and Mansi had tears in her eyes. Please. He again came near tried kissing her lips this time, she moved her face to the left side, and he said again, huh. Then tried to open the main door while Mansi said slowly Rishabh is here, please. He stepped back towards her, saying, "Good girl. He grabbed her arm, took her straight to the kitchen. Made her stand in a position where Rishabh cant see her and he came in front her and from there it was easy for him to see rishabh. She had tears in her eyes. He grabbed her tight while licking her neck again. Started kissing her lips. She was turning her head to the other side, but he grabbed her chin and told her, "Choosnay dae. He was glued to her soft lips, badly entering his tongue inside her. She was just letting him do now whatever he wanted. Her ass rahul started pressing hard above her long skirt while saying, her I will lick your ass too, my jaan. She was crying only slowly. He looked at her and said, "Stop crying, okayI love u and can do anything for u. You made me do it this way. Why were you showing me drama. He kissed her cheeks then eyes licked her chin then again smootched her heavy this time while opening her long hair. Then said uss din itna achee chud rahee thee aaj drama kar rahee hai. He was using all that dirty language as well. She was shocked that his personality was not what he use to show. This is his real personality, he was forcing her almost. Threatning her and enjoying her. Rahul grabbed her mangoes, pressing them hard, she was in pain as he pulled her top up and her white bra also, while started pressing her breasts hard. She was getting pain. Her tears had stopped now while he started sucking her nipples one by one. She was not enjoying herself at all as her son was in a near by room. Mansi said him rishabh will come plz leave for now. He said nahee aayga. He is playing games. He was just sucking them ummhhhh aaj teray momemay choosunga achay say. After sucking those breasts for atleast 10min he grabbed her head and pulled her down, removed his pant and told her choos issay. She was doing nooooo Rishabh right here. No, he wont see. Do it quick and lick the way you were doing that night. He pulled her face a bit closer to his tip of cock, and when it touched her lips, she pulled her face back again. Rahul again said, "Do it; I don’t like to listen, nooo you understand, my sweet Mansi. She waslike,e "Why are you behaving like this, please. He again brought her head near his lund and this time rubbed nicely on her soft lips. He pressed her nose a bit and her mouth got a bit open. Same time Rahul slide his large lund in her mouth. Now he was pushing grabbing back of her head. While Mansi was tapping his thighs. He left back of her head after few seconds and his lund came out of her mouth as she went back again. She took back her breath and saw in Rahul eyes.

He was like a devil at that time, full of lust. Playing with her nipples. Ordering her to do it on your own. She knew she had no choice now. She has to do it. She looked at Rahul with begging eyes, but he again said in a roaring way, "Don’t make me wait. She saw his large size, brought her face near it, and took the tip of his mouth. He made a nice moan, "Aahhhh, poora lay ander. She slowly took the whole lund in her mouth and started sucking slowly in and out. He enjoyed a few minutes like that while looking out and watching if Rishabh didn’t come by mistake. Suddenly Rishabh's voice came: "Uncle, come do this round. Rahul was taking blowjob from this mother. Wait Rishabh i am coming. come on. Mansi was sucking faster to finish it quickly; her boobs were out of her bra. Rahul was playing with them in between while letting her suck his cock fully. He took it out of her mouth now. Balls lick kar. She put her face down on his balls and started licking them. Rolling her tongue over them. Rahul could see she is enjoying herself now. Once she starts. Then she got into a zone, and he knew it. Now again, she was coming into a zone, and he knew it. He wanted to talk dirty with her, but again, Mansi took his lund in her mouth and started sucking heavily while rubbing faster. She knew she had to finish it quickly, or else he could go any further. He had gone crazy with the way she was using her mouth faster now; he just grabbed her hair tight while moaning, I am cummmingggg, my love, my queen." aahhhhh ohhhh gosshhh he was ejaculating spurts of his semen in her mouth only. While holding her hair tight. After completing his job, he left her hair. She quickly covered herself and went to wash her mouth and face while Rahul went inside and sat with Rishabh and played a bit more games. Later, Mansi came and told Rahul we have to go to sleep now. He smiled and said, "Okay." Tmmrw, Rajeev is also coming. I will meet him in the office; I have to clear his 10 lkh salary and bonus. Saying that he just went out to his home.

Next day Rajeev was coming back
[+] 10 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MARRIED WOMENS - by writer - 15-05-2023, 11:39 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 12:18 AM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by writer - 16-05-2023, 08:10 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by bobby - 16-05-2023, 01:51 AM