Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(29-05-2023, 10:29 AM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks a lot for the detailed analysis and feedback. 
I think I had made it clear that all other vegetable vendors were gone and there was only one vegetable vendor. Also when they were having fun in front of that veg seller I had also mentioned that he sits and keeps the vegetables on a raised concrete platform which is high enough to hide anything below the waist of anyone standing in front of the platform. I have also mentioned that it is usually a little dark at that place. 

As far as them having fun after purchasing the vegetables, I have mentioned that they had vanished from the vegetable vendor's sight. Also Anita keeps looking around every now and then and Hariya also knows the place well enough to understand from where people might come or look at them. 

I have tried to keep the story and events as realistic as possible. If reader's still think that there are any event which seem unrealistic feel free to let me know (but also keep in mind that stories cannot be 100% realistic, slight unrealism has to be there for it to be enjoyable, but it should not be so unrealistic that it doesn't make any sense).So if you feel that the it is unrealistic beyond limit then let me know.

Thanks!!

Thanks alot for the detailed clarification.
Doubt is cleared and sry as i missed those details out as described.

Story Is very realistic as i ve said myself above....and agreed there has to be some sort of unrealism/Fantasy ... please keep on going.

Thanks
Myself a noob writer
[+] 1 user Likes Ramukakalegend's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Ramukakalegend - 29-05-2023, 11:40 AM