Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Whoa, sean you are just magical. It was on 2nd last update where I thought Anita would show her back and hariya will stick his finger in her ass crack from behind. But, hariya went ahead and almost started dry humping her. And now I don't think I am getting a feeling of reading this before because you've altered, removed and made a fresh update. This version is more thrilling than the last version. Thank you for putting efforts for the readers like us. I must say that waiting all those years was a worth.

This last update whoa, I cannot imagine experiencing this, I mean your thought process starts where ours stop. Hariya going beyond and offering her his dick to suck is beyond imagination, hariya now knows that he can proceed with his wishes, because he is not playing with her body only but also with the mind. As Anita has never experienced this, but even when it is her first time, I don't want accept the fact that it's her hidden desire only which is coming out of the case now and it is hariya only who is skilled enough to do that.

Also that last icecream part, Idk about what is your thought process or what Anita might be thinking when hariya described the chocobar to icecream wala and Anita didn't get what exactly hariya is referring to and also Anita choosing Pink and white colour combination of icecream for hariya. Is that her subconscious mind making her do naughty things or she knows and is conscious?

I guess this is what missing in the previous version, Anita's participation, and by doing it you are giving us a pleasure of heaven.

And thank you for leaving upto the readers to imagine Anita Singh and not revealing it. Because for each and every reader out there Anita Singh is different for everyone. But I am curious to know who are you imagine to be Anita when you are writing all of this?

Thank you for this marvelous update and I hope you are doing good
[+] 3 users Like Kinkpinkboy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Kinkpinkboy - 29-05-2023, 11:24 AM