Misc. Erotica Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended)
WHAT IF …... (Ep4)
Days go by as Rasul is patiently waiting for the right DP. he had screen-shotted a lot of DPs. One day Rasul saw the DP with both Sameer and Appu.

Rasul: interesting, he looks a bit like uncle Sajid. I really have to admit that my worthless piece of shit uncle scored from the memsaab.

Shabana: whom are you talking to.

Rasul: come here.( he takes a snapshot of that dp)

Shabana comes near him. Rasul pulls her on his lap.

Shabana: getting in the mood huh. Little ones are around.

Rasul: has it stopped me?

Shabana: what did you want to show me.

Rasul: look at this kid.

Shabana: what about him.

Rasul: look closely. Whom does he look like.

Shabana: doesn’t look like anyone. Whose kid is he.

Rasul: Some high class meemsab’s.

Shabana: the memsaab you told me about?

Rasul: yes.

Shabana: let me take a look closely.

Shabana zooms in the picture and takes only about a few seconds to recognize it.

Shabana: ya ,.'. Your uncle Sajid.

Rasul: I told you that my uncle Sajid is no ordinary guy.

Shabana: that too at that age. And how many were screwing that memsaab.

Rasul: yes. At least 3 that I know of.
Shabana: Have to admit. Your uncle is a piece of work that he got to sow his seed in that memsaab. Show her pic.

Rasul show her Purva’s pic with Tarun.

Shabana: she gorgeous. Your Sajid uncle is really lucky. Now I do believe in what you told me.

Rasul: not bad huh. He scored with this high class ***** wife.

Shabana: she is hot. That may be the only reason he scored with her. And from what I have heard from you about your uncle. He couldn’t pass her up. Could he.

Rasul: he didn’t pass up even the ugliest women either. He would not have missed the chance to get lucky with such a beauty.

Shabana: but why are you showing me all of this.

Rasul: to show you proof of what my uncle’s life was and maybe still is. But we must not let him know of this.

Shabana: enough of proof. Now show me your proof of love.

Rasul lifts Shabana in his arms and goes to the bedroom. He drops her down on the bed. The kids are watching some cartoon in the hall.

Rasul takes her clothes off, completely making her naked. He only takes out his cock and shoves it straight into her pussy. They are in missionary position for your information. Shabana knew about Rasul’s . she knew it first hand, as she had bore 2 kids for him. Rasul starts his thrusts into her pussy. She isn’t that wet as she should be. But rasul doesn’t care about a thing about how wet she is. After a few deep strokes, Shabana finds her wetness and now sighs a relief. She was reluctantly accepting his thrust before but now she is welcoming them into her pussy. Giving them the moans of approval.

Both locked in this position, Rasul turns his pace up. he is now pummelling Shabana like a jack hammer.

Shabana: aaa aaaaaa aaaaa

Rasul doesn’t even flinch at her screams.  He just increases his pace even more. She knows what is about to happen in her fertile pussy. Rasul’s thrusts get deep. He is about to cum any moment now. Shabana wraps her legs around Rasul tightly and Rasul instantly cums into her pussy.

Rasul picks up his phone while all this is happening.

He check up taruns whatsapp dp and status. Luck had struck. Tarun uploads a picture of him in the balcony.

Rasul recognised the place in back ground. As he had been to that construction site.
Both panting from the quick session. Rasul quickly withdraws from Shabana’s pussy and heads over to the bathroom. His cock semi hard from the ejaculation . he washes his cock and starts wearing his clothes.

Shabana still recovering from the onslaught, immediately wears a gown to cover herself.

Rasul: Don’t make dinner for tonight. I will be late. Don’t wait up either.

Shabana: where are you going. (While tying her hair in a bun)

Rasul: some important work came up.

Shabana : today is Sunday.

Rasul: very important work.

Rasul leaves the house. He takes his friends auto rickshaw to the place.

Rasul is dictating the directions to the buildings.

Rasul: stop here.

He hands over a 200rs note to the guy and continues on foot. Trying to get the right angle as to which wing and which floor she may be living. This doesn’t work well. So now he just waits in front of the gate to check if he is right or not.

He looks through the windows of the cars entering and exiting the gated community. Most people would call the security officer and beat him up for no reason. He waits at a tapri ( roadside tea stall)

Rasul goes to the tapriwala and stands there.

Tapriwala: chai.

Rasul: yes, 1 cutting.

Tapriwala gets him a cutting chai in the typical glass in no time.

Rasul takes a sip of the tea.

Rasul: do they hire people for paint work?

Tapriwala: yes, the have given re painting contract to one person.

Rasul: does he need people for work.

Tapriwala: he comes here for chai sometimes. You can ask him.

Rasul: do you have his number.

Tapriwala: yes.

He gives Rasul the number.

Rasul: what is his name?

Tapriwala: Aftab.

Rasul calls him up.

Rasul: salam alaikum

Aftab: walekum asallam.

Rasul: I am Rasul. Looking for a painting job.

Aftab: yes, who sent you.

Rasul: I was just passing by the buildings, I saw people painting the building so stopped to ask here .

Aftab: ok. Where are you waiting now.

Rasul: at the chai tapri.

Aftab: ok. Wait there. I will come down in 30 min.

Rasul now waits for Aftab at the tapri.

Aftab arrives at his own leisure .

Rasul stands up as aftab comes to get his chai.

Aftab: so where have done painting ?

Rasul: outside walls and inside also.

Aftab: high buildings like these?

Rasul: yes 5 storey.

Aftab: this is 9 storey. Almost double.

Rasul: I will do it for more salary.

Aftab: I pay 1200 for day.

Rasul: 1500

Aftab: take the offer or leave.

Can lust beat money?

Rasul: fine I will do it. but I get paid everyday.

Aftab: fine with me.

Rasul: when do I start.

Aftab: tomorrow. get here early, at 7am sharp. He heat is less from sun. more work can be done.

Rasul: and at what time do I leave?

Aftab: in the evening of course, at 7pm.

Rasul: that long, you are paying me too less.

Aftab: hey, there is a break for the guys who work on outer walls. I don’t let them work in the noon from 11.00 to 2.30pm. besides you are a musalmaan, so you will be attending prayer .

Rasul: yes, of course. thank you, brother.

Aftab: It’s nothing. Now. Be here at 7am sharp tomorrow. Oh and we work on Sundays too. But not on Fridays.

Rasul: yes brother.

Rasul leaves the tapri and goes back to his house. After reaching home Rasul, comes and sits on the sofa.

Rasul: Shabboo, get me a glass of lemon sherbet.

Shabana gets working on it. after 5 minutes or so, she comes in with large glass of lime sherbet.

Shabana: here.

Rasul: thanks .

Shabana: you said you will not be there for dinner. Now should I plan for dinner too?

Rasul: yes, and I need my tiffin box by 6.30am in the morning tomorrow. I have taken up a new job, pays well.

Shabana: that early. What was wrong with the previous job.

Rasul: nothing. This one is a bit different. They give holidays on Friday, that’s why.

Shabana: ok.

Rasul: make sure you put 2 water bottles in the tiffin bag. It is going to be a big day tomorrow.

Contd….
[+] 2 users Like koolmaan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended) - by koolmaan - 28-05-2023, 05:31 AM