MARRIED WOMENS
They were waiting for Rishabh to get discharged from the hospital, and finally, at midnight, the nurse came near Rahul and said, "You can take your son. He just said, "Ok, thanks. Mansi felt awkward listening to the nurse as she called Rishabh his son, but there was nothing she could have said. She was just glad that Rishabh was okay. Rahul went inside and said to him, "Hey champion, come, let's go home. He picked him up, took him to his car, and made him lay down on his mother's lap again. This time again, he felt Mansi's thighs while adjusting Rishabh's head on her lap properly. He was sure this time Mansi felt his hand on her thigh much better than before, as now she was also calm and fully in her senses. They reached home, and on the way, Rahul was trying to make Rishabh smile. He parked his car and picked Rishabh up. Mansi opened the front door. While he took Rishabh straight to his room. Mansi was also there, adjusting the blanket over him. She said now you won't go to school for a few days, so rest. Rishabh got happy listening to that and said, "Mom, I will play games the whole day. She said yes, you and uncle Rahul will play games here. He looked at her when she said that. He said in his heart looks like something is changing. He went out of the room, and Mansi came out as well in 5 minutes after making Rishabh sleep. Rahul was sitting on the couch, only thinking about what he should do now. Is it the moment? No, wait, Rahul, not yet. Just analyze; don’t do anything in a hurry again. Just now, she's gone soft. You can't rush. She came back, sat on the couch too, in front of Rahul, and started to cry immediately. Hu hu hu, I really thought I would lose Rishabh today. Thanks to you, and I slapped you the other day. He was silent, looking at her, and she had tears in her eyes. He immediately got up, went close to her, and held her hand. Then he cleaned her tears with his hanky, saying, I am there for you always, more than your husband. She looked into his eyes. She knew he was right, and he proved it today. They were both just looking into each other's eyes that moment, Rahul grabbed her hair band. opened them, saying, I told you I like you in open hair. This time, she never said anything or tried to tie them back. She just made an excuse, went a little back, and said, "You want tea. I will make it for me. She just went from the side of Rahul towards the kitchen while he turned and saw her ass shaking like that when she was walking in those tight jeans. He quickly went after her in Kithcen; it was more than 12 at night, and she was preparing tea for both of them. While he was silently standing near the kitchen door, looking at her sexy figure. Her hair was still open. Golden color, she still never tied. He noticed she had long hair up to her waist. He said to watch your hair; it should not go on stove fire by mistake.

So tie them; she said, "Yeah, I am careful. She never smiled; she just said, "How can I tie now when you like them open?" He was shocked to hear that. Instantly, it clicked in his head. This one suddenly In her emotions, got like this, and he had made her husband also a villain in her eyes, whereas he was a hero today. He should not go back now and play it full. He was feeling scared a bit but said to himself, "Come on, Rahul, try kar. Maybe baat bunjaay. She said you lost your contract also because of me, Rajeev told me. It was a big thing for you. He said that was nothing in front of Rishabh and you. She turned and looked at him. She said again, "Thank you so much." Really, I am sorry for that day. I should not have overreacted like that. She again turned towards the stove to make tea; he understood this was it. He approached her from behind, slowly placing his hand around her waist, holding her waist, and placing his hard lund on her soft ass. She was silent and never reacted. Rahul noticed her reaction of acceptance and started to rub his hand on her waist. He pulled her top a bit up slowly and now grabbed her nicely from her thin waist, feeling her soft skin. She just stood there like a statue while Rahul got more and more courage, and he started kissing her neck from behind. Licking it while his lund was hard completely in his tight jeans He was gently rubbing himself on her ass. His right hand was moving on her waist, all playing with her navel, and finally he pushed his hand more up and grabbed her right side soft breast for the first time. While playing his lips continuously on the back of her neck. She held his hand and made a soft moan while he was still licking her neck with his tongue. Rahul finally placed his hand inside her top, took all over her right breast, grabbed her breast over her bra, and started to press it gently. He measured the size of Mansi's mango with his palm while pressing it gently and slowly over her bra.

Her top was all up now from the front, while Rahul's hand was moving on her tight breasts over her bra. He understood they were really tight and firm ones. That is why this beauty always hides them with a scarf. Finally, he turned her face towards him, grabbed her chin, and started licking her soft lips. She tried to stop him a bit by pushing him. He just took a small lick of her lips. Then left her while she was like, "Please, Rishabh will wake up. He looked into her eyes. Kissed them softly. I will love you forever. He knew this was the time or else he'd have no idea how she'd be feeling the next day. He grabbed her from behind. He took her in his arms, picked her up, closed the stove, and walked towards Rajeev's empty bedroom. She was just saying slowly, "Please, Rahul, no. He smiled, looking at her, and placed her on the bed. Rahul knew now what he had to do to make it happen, or else, don’t know, some other day he won't get the same opportunity as Mansi was really flowing in her emotions at that time. He knew she was ready now, and her little protest he had to ignore. He removed his shoes quickly and came on top of her without putting his weight on her. He's just started to lick her lips now. He started slowly and gently, but slowly and gently became a bit wild. Step by step, he was eating her lips now, glued to them while trying to insert his tongue inside her mouth. Finally, his tongue entered her mouth, and he was licking her sucking her mouth, he grabbed her open hairs so tight while licking her lips that her moan came out, "Oouuucchhhh." He took his tongue out of her mouth after a few minutes and said, "Now give me your tongue. She looked at him and shook her head in no way while he smiled and again started smooching her lips, pressing her breasts by taking his right hand in her tight top. Her scarf was thrown out from her neck so she could press those soft mangoes in a comfortable way. His tongue again started going into Mansi's mouth, and to his surprise, she started sucking his tongue now. He noticed that and kept pressing her breast over her bra with his right hand. In those 10 minutes, he was only glued to her mouth. Such sweet lips this married woman had! He just could not believe it. Finally, after 10 minutes, he stopped, and Mansi cleaned her lips with her hand. He smiled, seeing that, and said, "Take out your tongue. He said, "Do now, please. Don’t be like that; I came running for you in just one call and left everything aside. She slowly took her tongue a bit out, and he instantly licked it and slowly took Mansi's tongue in his mouth. Her eyes were closed while Rahul was licking her tongue.

He was enjoying that so much. Mansi also knew she had missed this for many years, and Rajeev had never in his life kissed her like this. So passionately this man is so different in everything and so much better than Rajeev. She was already impressed with him today, as he was rich and was ready to give her anything. With that, he was showing her the care she wanted. She knew now that it was hard for her to control. After all, she is also a women, and she also has feelings. The way he licked her mouth and tongue, she was getting crazy. Rahul finally left her mouth and went a bit down on her breast area. Removed her top in one go. Her red bra was now exposed in front of him. He said I like red color. She felt shy. He said, "Put your hand up and let me see." She was covering her breasts. I said, "Remove your hand. Trust me, I will never break your trust. You have to learn to trust me Mansi She closed her eyes after a few seconds, and slowly he lifted her hands up saw her breasts in that red bra again. He immediately pulled down that red bra from her shoulders on both sides, and here her white loyal breast with her pink nipples were exposed in front of this man. Mansi's eyes were closed while Rahul was looking at those pink nipples. They were big size nipples. He commented, "Wow, Mansi, you are so sexy. Her eyes were still closed. Without wasting a second, he started licking them one by one. Rahul placed his mouth on her nipples straight away, enjoying them. Ummhhhh, so tasty! He never enjoyed nipples like this taste. He was so much in fun because this was the same women who had disrespected her for money when he took a small loan from her husband and he never paid it back on time, and today is the day when she is under him. Rahul took both breasts one by one in his mouth. Total white creamy round shape boobs. He was actually shocked by the size because, without a bra, Mansi's breasts were quite large. He understood that is why she always used to hide her treasure under her scarves. With that thin waist and a nice size round, tight shape breast, he knew only 10 percent of women get figures like this out of 100. He was looking at her while licking her boobs and she was making soft moans in pain, In between, Rahul was pressing them hard sometimes to listen to her moans. Slowly, he grabbed her nipples and started to pinch them. She did a painful moan, "Aah, please don’t. He smiled and again took her nipple in his mouth. First, he sucked the right one for a few minutes, pulled it softly with his lips, then pulled them hard in between to give her pain. When she used to say aahhh noo. Then he used to leave pulling and again started to enjoy her nipple sucking. While laying over her now. He left her breasts for a few seconds and said, I knew Mansi. Your breasts were in really amazing shape from the time I saw you, from the day I came to dinner at your home for the first time. I noticed they are top-class breasts. She was shocked to hear what she could have done now. He was already enjoying her mangoes one by one. She said, "Please don’t talk about anything. When she said that, he understood she felt bad, and he actually enjoyed talking like that. For a time, he stopped speaking and focused only on her nipples and breasts, pressing the right one harder while the left nipple was fully in his mouth. Sucking like a kid, he again took it out after a few minutes of sucking her and said, I am jealous of your husband; he sucked on these before me. She felt really bad now. The way he said it about her husband. He made her realize that she is a CHEATING WIFE. She said I told you, "No, don’t talk about anything. Get up now. EnoughRahul please. From her moans to suddenly again, she was coming back to her senses that she was cheating and doing wrong. Please, Rahul, enough now i said. He said if I did not get you now, Mansi, then next time, forget calling me if you ever need me. He said in an angry way, Your husband, where is he huhh ? Only I came here today, isn't it? She knew he was right. She kept quiet while he looked into her eyes. Rahul again said, "Did I come for Rishabh in a few minutes or not?" She nodded yes, and a tear came out of her eyes. He saw it but did not care. He knew she is being too emotional. stupid women. I just need to do what I want now. Rahul never cared about anything except he was in heaven. Then again, he removed her hands from her breasts and started enjoying them. Sucking them more and more. Her moans were coming out. His lund was really hard now. Like his underwear would have been torn. That's how hard it was. Rahul got up, finally removed his shirt, and was opening his belt. Mansi saw that he was taking off his jeans now.

She turned to the other side. While she was still wearing her tight jeans. He came near her on the floor and showed her his tight V-shaped jockey; she was not looking properly. He turned her face again and said, Mansi Look at me in my eyes. Trust me, I will never hurt you. I can do anything for you, she thought he said Mansi again. From Mansi bhabee to Mansi. How quick he was today. She never objected to that, so he was getting comfortable calling her Mansi. He pulled his V-shaped jockey down and finally got all naked. Mansi saw his big bamboo; her eyes got wildly open seeing the size. It was far bigger than Rajeev. Rajeev is only 5 feet 7 inches tall, the same height as Mansi, and his bamboo was thin and small. Whereas this man is tall, 5 feet 11 inches, and his bamboo size is fat like a steel rod, fully circumcised. That means he has slept with women before. She was glued to the size, while Rahul knew where she was looking. He started playing his hand on her thin waist and went really close to her face. He never said a word to her; he was rubbing his hand only on her nipples and breasts. At the same time, within a few seconds only, he could not see his long bamboo rod. He just took his eyes for a few seconds towards Mansi's figure, on her breasts and thin waist. He brought his eyes back to her face and saw that she was licking his bamboo, all of it in her mouth. He felt it and made a nice moan too. Mansi was licking it from the tip to the end sometimes, stroking it with both hands now. As her hands were small, Rahul said, "My lund is bigger than your husband or small. The way she was licking, he couldn’t stop himself from asking this to her. She never said anything but was glued to his cock. He took it out this time, then said, "Is it bigger or smaller?" She looked into his eyes for a few seconds, then he smiled and asked again, "Say it, She replied softly, quietly, Yes. He smiled back at her and gave her his big, hard lund again in her mouth. Mansi had honestly never sucked this nice, long pink cock. she knew her husband lund was smaller than this and a total black color, as this lund of Rahul was big, fat, and a whitish pink color with no hair at all. From a loyal housewife to cocksucking cheating wife, how Rahul had turned her situation, she gave up in front of her emotions today and started to enjoy that dick of Rahul. After a few minutes, he again took it out of her mouth and said, "Give me a kiss. He bent to lick her mouth back and said, "Toungue out. She did, and he started to lick her tongue for a few seconds. then stood again near her mouth. She tried to take his cock in again, but he stepped behind playing with her. saying, "You want it in your mouth." She was all fucked now. Given up. Her inner devil has also come out, after all, how long would she have controlled herself? Rahul was not some other man; he is a good-looking, tall man with a perfect body, and he is even richer now. He has proven himself to her by always showing that he cares for her and her son. She had lost now, in front of his charismatic character. His charm was too much for Mansi to handle. No man could have broken Mansi's loyalty, but Rahul not only did that, he made her do what he wanted for now. He again asked, "Hello, madam, what did I ask? Do you want it or not?" She nodded yes. He smiled and said, "Good girl. He bent and did a smootch to her, licked her mouth for few seconds, and said,"Now lick this lund again. He said the word openly now; he was aware too that she got fully broke today; her husband broke her trust always, and today her husband was no where for her son as well. She wanted a caring man, and Rahul has proved it. He knew now that rest of the job, his sex appeal would do, as he had played with a few girls in his college days too. So he was aware of tricks in bed much better.

The only thing Rahul use to be afraid of is his respect that is why he use to avoid womens and no woman had ever made him so crazy for them but this married woman. Mansi his friend's wife made him crazy for her beauty and attitude; that is why he wanted her badly. Today he had achieved what he wanted badly. She was sucking his lips in a nice way. Rahul knew she looked hungry; he wanted to say more things but controlled himself, as he did not want her mood to go away. He said suck balls now. She just obeyed him again and started licking his big balls too. He was looking at her and smiling in his heart. That smurk he gave, he was enjoying that fully. That is the most beautiful feeling in the world for any man when you need a certain woman so desperately for sex and you finally get her, and you know that women is full of ego and attitude, and this Mansi was above that disrespectful to him in start. So he felt like a complete winner today, the way he played with her. He again made his lund slide into Mansi's small lips like a winner. Grabbing her golden hair softly, he said, "Do it properly. Take it all in your mouth. She did cough and he took out. she looked at him said its too bit please. he understood she meant she cant take all out it. as size of his lund v big. he smiled at her and said try. she did and this time took all of his dick again in her mouth. She did what he was saying. While he was rubbing her nipples again and playing with her breasts. Pressing them openly and touching her any way he wanted. Then he went down on her, and opened the button of her jeans. She knew what was coming, and to his surprise, she started saying, "No, not that, please. He was shocked that till now this woman still got the capacity to say no, as till now any woman would go crazy in a horny zone. He smiled back and said, without removing your jeans, "How I will taste what I want, my sweet Mansi. She said, "Please, I never took bath after coming back from the hospital. He said it was okay. He had already started pulling her jeans out and finally took it all out of her thin legs. thrown it aside while checking Mansi's sexy figure, fully naked from top to bottom only in a white small-size pantie. She tried to keep her hands there to hide herself. Rahul started kissing her legs, licking her feet, and taking her toes in his mouth. She was looking at him and seeing how crazy he was licking her toes. Then he came on her legs, sucked all her right leg, licked it, and made it wet with his lips and tongue.

He came towards her thighs and started licking there. She had her eyes closed again, which he noticed while Rahul was enjoying her nicely, tasting every inch of her legs again and again. He was himself naked and fully came again on top of her. She felt his weight this time and said ouchhh, "Oh, sorry, I won't put my weight on you. He tried not to put his weight on her. He brought his face back up to her mouth and started licking it again. Slowly, he took her left hand away from her pantie, and while kissing and licking her tongue again, he started pulling her pantie down. She grabbed the side of it, saying, please, I am not shaved down and sweat also, please Rahul. He smiled. I don’t care. I will suck your pee also if you give it to me today. What is sweat? He grabbed her golden hair tightly, this time bringing her lips close to his, and again started licking it badly. She gave her tongue. He put his right hand in her pantie, feeling her pussy with his hand. She wanted to moan, but he had her mouth close with his lips as he was licking her mouth badly. He felt with his hand that she has a bush down there; it looks like she hasn't shaved in some time. never mind, as he knew her husband was a chutyah. Left this bomb alone in his care. Rahul did not care about anything today. He quickly got down, started pulling her white pantie with both hands, and slowly did it. When she tried to stop it a bit in between, he said, "Ssshhhhh, have trust in me Mansi." That moment was already so hot after sucking his dick and seeing the way he touched her vagina. Rahul took out the pantie and smelled it first in front of her, said, I love your sweat too. She felt really shy. Mansi wanted to smile as Rahul was behaving so naughtily in between, but she controlled her expression and put her face to the other side. She just said, "Please close the light. He said, "No, I want to see. He removed her hands finally, which was very easy now. He saw a nice black bush down there and said, Mansi, spread your legs a bit; let me see. She never followed that; he knew there was still time for that. Rahul just placed his mouth on the sweetest pussy in the world for him at that time, and he started licking up and down with his tongue between those bushes of Mansi. He was entering his tongue inside, in a few seconds, only Mansi started to moan. It was like it was so easy for Rahul now to make her do whatever he wanted. For the first 10 minutes, he did not even remove his face from her chuut. Her vaginal lips, which he was just licking like crazy, her chuut made him a horny guy that time. He just wanted to give this woman such pleasure that she would go crazy for him and forget her husband.

He was trying all his tricks in his books. Still glued with his mouth down there. Slowly, her wetness he could feel in his mouth, and he knew she came as her moans were heavy as well. He again grabbed her thin legs and started pushing his fingers into her chuut. His two big fingers were pushing in and out of her pussy lips. While Mansi tried to tell him, "Noooo, aaahhh, don’t do this, he was like, "Wait, let me take out all your water today. He started to finger-fuck her more and more while in between sucking her vagina again and again. Sometimes he used to get a few of her hairs in his mouth too, which he used to spit out and then continue the same licking with his mouth. He removed his mouth from her pussy lips, cleaned the water and looked at Mansi face, then said to her, "You are really tasty. She was shaking now. She had almost had two orgasms already. This man was fucking crazy; she always took him as an innocent discipline man, but here she was seeing some other side of Rahul in bed. He was an animal. Sex animal. She knew her husband rarely gave her one orgasm, but here he had already given her two orgasms, and she was still shaking with her thoughts in her head. Rahul saw that her bedsheet was a little wet too, as her pee came out a bit due to the fast licking and finger pushing he used on her. He did not care. He took his shirt from the side of the bed, started to clean her wet vagina, made it dry, and threw his shirt aside. She opened her legs again, this time a bit wider. Bend on her vagina and again start eating her chuut. As soon as his mouth went there, she made a moan, "Aahhhh," and Mansi turned her face upward, grabbing his hair tight. Rahul's curly hairs were in Mansi's hands now while he was again licking her pussy between those black, thick bushes. The whole room was filled with the noise of his sucking on her chuut. She started moving her chuut on his face as well. He knew Mansi was in his control; anything he could make her do now, Rahul was glued while he grabbed her soft breasts, playing with her nipples, and sucking her vagina area. Mansi could not control herself again, and she started to leak her wetness for the third time with a loud moan, aahhhhhh aaahhhh nooo." She tried keeping her hand on her mouth, but finally, while ejaculating her 3rd orgasm, Rahul ate her all 3 orgasms like a psycho vagina sucker. He licked her sweat, her cum, and a bit of Mansi's pee too. He was just crazy for this woman. Suddenly he got up and spread her legs, came in position to fuck her, then said to her, "Bhabee, open your legs now." She got shocked listening to that word. He smiled, looking at her. She knew he deliberately called her bhabee just now to make her realize that what he used to call her before today and now the same woman, his so-called bhabee, was spreading her legs for him, who till now used to hate him, just because he touched her and Mansi spread her legs a bit. He rubbed his lund on her vagina and said, "Do you want this, my pyaree bhabee?" She knew he would say something stupid like this now; she was ready for it, but she kept quiet. "Say it, bhabee, whether you want it or not. She looked at him with an irritating expression now, wondering why he had to do it like that. Rahul smile and slowly said yes or no. She came a bit nearer to his lund, and her chuut touched his dick slightly. He smiled and knew what she meant. He still said the same thing: I want to hear yes or no. She looked straight into his eyes and said yes. He gave her that dirty smile this time. She was in such a state that, for her, anything other than sex was a crime in that moment. He had already brought her into such a state. He placed his Lund mushroom tip on her pussy and rubbed it a few times, giving her a feeling. She had already started to moan. "Aaahh, Rahul said in an authoritative way, spread legs. She opened her legs a bit more wide this time; like a slut, she was behaving, and he was making her do it. He came close to her on his knees and placed his cock on her vagina tip nicely this time, slowly making his tip of cock stick in the beginning part of her whole. She moaned again, "Ummhhh," and said, "Take yourself. She opened her eyes and looked at him in a strange way. She knew he was controlling her very badly; Her body and mind have already given up on the feeling that she never got in the last 2 years; in fact, she knew she never got a feeling like this. Her husband never gave her such a kind feeling as this young man, Rahul, was giving her.

Being 4 years younger than her, Rahul still captured her mind in bed with his sexual technique and tricks. Rahul now pushed his dick a little more inside as Mansi's vagina got a bit open and his dick started to enter. As he was fitting it in her slowly, she was making loud moans too. He had to say, "Rsihabh will wake up; don’t moan loud." She felt so ashamed listening to that. Her small kid was sleeping in another room, and here she was getting fucked taking lund of a younger, unmarried man. Rahul, but her body was not listening to her, so she placed her hand on her mouth while Rahul made sure his long bamboo fat lund got fit in her properly, and when he made it fit in her fully, he stopped pushing it; he just stood in that pose for a few seconds, seeing his cock fit in her chuut. He saw her face; she was really in another zone. A bit of pain she started to feel now, and Mansi was slowly saying to him, "Please take it out; it's hurting me now. He smiled and said, "No, let me stay in you." His lund was so hard, even though he stopped pushing inside her. He had a great feel for her body. Rahul realized her chuut is really tight for his lund, which means her husband must definitely have a small cock. He never said that to her at that moment; he just kept his long cock till the end of Mansi chuut and made it snugly fit in her. Mansi was almost in a position where she wanted to cry. As she held the bed sheet with both hands, she knew she would get orgasm again with this feeling, as this was the first time she had felt man lund so deeply in her chuut. As she knew her husband's cock never entered so deep in her pussy, Rahul was playing with her nipple while rolling his lund in the end area of her chuut without taking it outside. Soon, in a few seconds, Mansi grabbed her mouth with her hand again, and her body was shaking. Rahul smiled; he knew she had again come; this was her fourth orgasm. Mansi knew this man was really something; till now, he never even started to push inside her, and Mansi had so many orgasms already. He was a really experienced person, whereas she used to think of him as an idiot who just got rich recently, but as they say, some people are like "jo who dikhtay hain who hoetay nahee. Rahul was not like he used to look from outside; he again said,Mansi, look in my eyes. She looked, and he took his lund out a bit, then again fitted it in her slowly; same thing, he started doing it again and again; Mansi knew he was pushing his lund in her now; Rahul just placed her thin white legs on his shoulders and started licking them while pushing his lund in her with full force; that pushing voice was loud now; her vagina was so wet and nicely lubricated that is why Mansi was feeling less pain or else she would have faint tonight. The bed was shaking slowly as the mattress was very soft. She was shocked at how he had never come once until now. She just held the bed sheet tight. while he was pushing his lund in her. Her husband used to start and finish in 2 minutes, and before she use to get excited, he used to release, and here this man was throwing pushes in her straight one way for almost 5 minutes. She was looking at the sweat falling from his forehead. Because the room fan and air conditioner were both off at that time. She was also sweating a bit, but Rahul didn’t care; he was busy doing his work. Mansi was feeling a bit of pain now. She said to him, "Slow, you're hurting me." He smiled and said, "Okay." He stopped completely and took his cock out. He was getting tired. He laid himself next to her, then said, "Sit on my lap now. She got up, obeying Rahul like a slave, grabbed his lund first, and he said, "Wait, use your mouth on it first. She instantly took his pink tip in her mouth and started to rub it. Rahul saw that, and looking at her like this, he made a dirty smurk of himself. Here, this lady hit him with a slap a few days ago, and now she was glued to his lund. She left sucking his lund after a few seconds and came spread her legs, sat on it, taking it slowly in her, while he placed his hand on her sexy ass, her ass he never enjoyed till now; he knew he left it for some other day. Rahul was rubbing his hand on her ass, squeezing it slowly while telling her, "Uppar neechay hoetee reh. She started going up and down slowly while her long hair covered her breasts. He said, "Baal peechay kar," which she did and tied quickly.

Rahul brought himself up a bit and sucked her pink nipple again while grabbing her back, then again laid down. Mansi was tired now, going up and down on his hard cock. He said, "Sirf ass hilaa apnee ub, just move ass and squeeze my lund." He was in a very dominating situation. Suddenly he was calling her anyhow openly kar and tu and hilaa words. That made him felt more of a man now controlling this arrogant married women, how he used to run after her, and now he was making her do what he wanted. Rahul was enjoying this a lot. He never got this feeling ever with any of his college girlfriends. like he got fucking this arrogant egoistic Married women, Mansi She understood and started squeezing his big lund with her sexy ass by moving it ahead and back a bit. She knew she would again come like this. From slow to a bit fast, she was doing it, while he was enjoying nicely laying under her, smiling, and looking at her reactions. aaahhhhh ummhmhhh Rahullll, she was coming again. He got up, grabbed her in his arms, and licked her neck while she was completely sitting on him, giving him smootches. Mansi had lost all her shame now and started going wild. Pulling his hair while biting his ears and neck, then again entering her neck in his mouth while he held her thin waist and started to push in her from down. He said, "Look in my eyes. She was looking straight, and he was saying, "Last week, you hit me, huh?" She instantly smooched him, putting her tongue in his mouth, never letting him say anything while saying in his ear, "Don’t stop, keep pushing." He smiled, knowing he had won her badly now. Suddenly, to her surprise, he pushed her back on the bed on that soft mattress and came on her, still licking her mouth and neck, while pushing his lund very fast now inside her. She was having pain again as he increased his push speed, and he could see it. Then he said, "Teray husband, say badaa lund hai mera, I will give you real satisfaction." He enjoys talking like that with her now. You are mine, Mansi; he was about to cum tooooo, I am going to cummmm, she quickly not in pleeaseee, he listen her and quickly took out his cock out her vagina lips and came rushing towards her face, while throwing his all cummm on her pretty lips and face here u gooo aahhhhh gosshhhhhh ohhhh, she was like nonoooooo, she was trying to pull her face other direction but too late cum was falling on her so much that her right cheek got full of it, he finished releasing and placed his hand again on her chuut area while standing near her face. she was in sweet pain, enjoyment again and then he started rubbing her clit a bit faster, her face was full of his cum semen while he was still rubbing her clit to give her another orgasm, his hand was not getting tired of it. he was rubbing faster faster looking at her she started to move with that flow too slowly releasing another orgasm as well aahhhh Rahhhulllll grabbed his big hand which was on her clit. he brought it up to her lips, she was still shaking with that final orgasm, while he pushed his finger in her mouth, she licked all of it, then he placed his lund on her lips, which was still hard. She just took it again in her mouth started to suck all of it. Rub it hard, he said get up and do, bend towards me, she got up, started sucking like crazy again, she wanted his cum badly. she was at that level now, Mansi knew she never tasted cum, she always wanted to do it but Rajeev never use to make her taste. he use to say u are my wife, i cant do that. she rubbed and rubbed faster where rahul could not control now and came in her mouth this time, He was releasing spurts of it in her mouth this time while her face was already covered with his semen, she swallowed it all. He made a nice moan while ejaculating but controlled his voice not to go so loud; Rahul was also shaking while Mansi just took tissues from side table and started cleaning her mouth and spitting in it. Rahul came came on bed and made himself lay next to her after few minutes, Both were full of sweat, and Mansi was still licking his lips. She knew no one could have done this to her, and her husband could never have made her reach this level. Slowly, they caught their breath. Rahul was next to her, and Mansi turned the air conditioning on with a remote. She was smiling, still lying naked next to Rahul. He asked if she was okay, and she said yes. Then placed her head on his chest. Please don't ever hurt me. Never break my trust. He said never. After a few minutes, she got up and said, "Let me take a shower." They saw the bed sheet was full of cums, most of it mansi wetness. After few minutes she was coming back in her senses, she just got up frombed, took towel from side and straight went to bathroom, Rahul said what happen, she said i need bath. when she was going he noticed her naked ass, he said to himself , never enjoyed that ass tonight but now no worries, kahan jaaygee murgee, anytime will enjoy it. Now she is mine, she locked the bath door and was taking shower while Rahul got up too and wore his clothes back.

He waited few min, Mansi came back from bath, she was in a towel only, Rahul came near her tried kissing her, she removed her head back and said let me wear clothes please, He just grabbed her forcefully from her waist, picked her up with his right hand only a little above floor and turned her, then pulled towel also up from down, he knew she is naked down, then gave a tight slap on her ass and I smiled. She made an oucchhhhh are you mad he smiled, kya hua, she said u hurt me, she said don’t do that please. He said ok, she just went to her bedroom to wear clothes and quickly came out in a tshirt and a night pants. Her hairs were tied. Rahul now again tried kissing her said I will stay over night here. She said no no please my neighbours got camera, they can tell Rajeev about it, few hours its ok I u stayed I can tell the reason was Rishabh health, now please go, she again avoided a kiss. He said openly why avoiding kiss now. She came close to her gave a small kiss on his lips, he made it long but she pushed him and said please go now. I don’t want any trouble, you already here from more then an hour. He said ok, Rahul happily left from there, he was driving like a king in his Merc, went to his Pent house, took shower and was thinking all his college days tricks he applied on Mansi during sex, now she cant resist him ever. He was so confident that Mansi will be his forever now because the way he had done sex with her. He was sure her husband never even came close to that.

Next day he again tried calling her , early morning he started to call her. He was getting so crazy for Mansi. First she picked up but later when she picked up the phone, she spoke normal like nothing happened last night and told Rahul, I spoke to Rajeev he is so nice he explained me that for his family he is there becz I was angry with him, Rahul felt bad listening that again this women singing songs of her husband. He brought last night sex thing between them, slowly when Rahul was making her remember that last night he cant forget ever, she was like please forget it like nothing happened ever, I cheated my husband. I am such a fool, Rajeev is a nice man for us only he went and I took him wrong. Rahul kept quiet. Mansi was like please Rahul if you respect me, then you will forget what happened and will never bring it again. Say that to me, Promise me, he was quietly listening as he was in a shock, he was thinking that after that kind fuck no women can resist him but here again this beauty came back to square one, he had no choice that time but to say I Promise. She said thanks you are my true friend. We will stay as best friends Rahul. I am so sorry but I cant cheat my husband. He said no worries but in his heart he wanted her every night and day. He was shocked. She said ok I have to go now Rishabh woke up. Will have to see his health. Thanks for calling my friend. She hang up while he never even said bye yet. Rahul was still in a shock. Now what he will do, as he just took her once but he wanted her again and again. Big problem for him, he cant force her also, he is not like that. Rahul said to himself, have to find a way out of this, I cant let her go. She is too sexy and he was addicted to her more now after tasting her last night. Bitch was being too clever again.
[+] 11 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MARRIED WOMENS - by writer - 15-05-2023, 11:39 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 12:18 AM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by writer - 16-05-2023, 08:10 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Joshua - 16-05-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by bobby - 16-05-2023, 01:51 AM
RE: MARRIED WOMENS - by Pvzro - 16-05-2023, 06:08 PM