Misc. Erotica Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended)
WHAT IF…..(ep2) ( COMPLETE ENGLISH VERSION)

One fine morning at Hazrat station. A Man hails a taxi, we all know this man as Rasul. The

taxi stops at him. It is none other than our Bhola.

Bhola: where do you want to go..

Rasul looking at Bhola trying to recognise the face.

Rasul taking out his phone and showing the address.

Rasul: need to go here.

Bhola: please sit .

Rasul: How much?.

Bhola: 500.

Rasul starts bargaining like any person would. They finally arrive at a conclusion.
Rasul waves his hands to a woman in burkha standing under the canopy of the bus shelter. She has a child on her arm and another one walking beside her. She is also pulling a trolley bag. All of them sit inside. And drive off.

Bhola: so , you have come to delhi for the first time. i can give you a tour of indiagate, qutub minar, red fort.

Rasul: i have seen it all. i live in delhi now.

Bhola: ok.

After some what awkward pause. Rasul opens up.

Rasul: how many year have you been living in delhi.

Bhola: i had come seven years ago. did a brief stint of 1 year then headed back home . came back 3 yrs ago and now i drive my own taxi.

Rasul: i have seen you somewhere.

Bhola: i am a taxi driver. you might have sat in my taxi .

Rasul: no, i have seen year ago.

Bhola got a sense of what was happening. He had a lot of thoughts running through his head. The building construction site was the only place where he had worked 7 years ago and if rasul says that he saw him, means he too knows about purva.

Bhola: maybe, where did you used to work back then.

Rasul: i was working on a building in nair colony.

Bhola: i too worked there, but long back.

Rasul : maybe.

The silence falls on everybody’s ears.

After about half an hour. Bhola’s taxi reaches a slummy area, and stops in front of a 2 storey house, much like a small rental complex. Rasul and his family get out of the car and walk to the house. Rasul comes back to the taxi.

Rasul: here is your money.

Bhola: thank you .

Rasul: just give me your number, if anyone wants a tour of the city i will call you up..

Bhola gives his number to Rasul. Rasul could notice the stress on Bhola’s face. Bhola leaves immediately.
Weeks go by as rasul tries to figure out. On day. Bhola sets up an old status photo. Rasul notices this and immediately recognises bhola.

Rasul : So Bhola, Playing a game of cat and mouse ,eh.

contd......
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian wife plays with construction workers (how it should have ended) - by koolmaan - 22-05-2023, 01:35 PM