Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(17-05-2023, 07:27 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Was expecting some comments around this last update as I believe this was the episode where things become a little more exciting with Anita's participation, especially when 'sabjiwala' was saying that a bigger cumcumber cannot be found and Hariya knowing what he (Hariya) had actually meant when he asked Anita to pick a cucumber which actually resembles the size that she was feeling in her hand and while sabjiwala was speaking and Hariya was ready to answer him back by listening to him (both occupied in conversation), Anita quietly and very honestly searched for the appropriate cucumber by diligently focusing on the task given by Hariya rather than listening to the 'sabjiwala' and pointed that cucumber with her beautiful slender index finger.

As per me this part would definitely have made readers blood rush (I may be wrong) and they would have gotten a hint of Anita's personality.

She also further took hold of the cucumber herself while 'sabjiwala' was busy talking and put that big cucumber in the bag herself. This may be either because she was annoyed that the 'sabjiwala' was unnecessarily comparing two incomparable cucumbers when her pick was something bigger and thicker or may be because she was making sure that sabjiwala doesn't mistakenly put the other smaller cucumber in her bag while talking when she clearly wanted that bigger and thicker cucumber. This should have been another part where the readers blood would have rushed to where they want the blood to be while reading these kinds of stories.

Last but not the least, she actually said that Hariya is expert in "chaatne mein" but she didn't specifically said "dimagh chaatne mein" when she actually spoke in that context and sabjiwala also took her words in that context only. Though she spoke in that context but she might have meant something else. This also shows something about her character which is really important point in the story.

The above three are example of small things where I put in a lot of thoughts to make sure the story remains erotic and fulfils it's purpose. Writings dialogues and situations like these takes time, effort lots of thinking. All I expect is atleast readers should let me know how they felt while reading the update and if there are parts which really made their blood rush but alas that is too much to expect.

I don't care about 'good/ great update' or 'good/great writing'. You don't need to praise me. Just let me know what you as readers are enjoying in a particular update because that's why I post here. If even this is not possible, then what's the point of putting the story on a public platform?

I may appear as a rude or an arrogant person when you read the above paras but I just spoke my mind out (though to be honest I didn't want to do this but was forced to) because I am very straight forward person. Anyway what could be done, somethings never change.

Most blood rush part was when she realised his finger on her asshole and said he is expert in licking....she herself picked the word tarbooz which was also very erotic...she zipped him in last and shagged him throughout is all way erotic and takes a lot of effort to writer to creat these scenes...new version is good at erotica as we do not encountered real action till, older was less in interaction and more in action side, so the eroticism was not as saturated in older....but the new is best in all aspects.... thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Hellybelly's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Hellybelly - 17-05-2023, 10:09 PM