Poll: Should I proceed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very good
95.45%
21 95.45%
Worthless
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Tollygunge Film Queen
Episode : 44
Sanjit Chatterjee alias Bumba sat down on the bed and heaved a deep sigh after his daughter left the room. However he had another young dauhter, named Prerana.... by his second wife Aparna Guhathakurata. Being divorced, Aparna now lived in London with her only daughter and widow mother.

So he wasn’t quite used to having a teen girl around him. Although he loved being married to Arpita ( Pal ) Chatterjee, his third wife..... but having his teenaged daughter in Kader's bungalow was a whole other thing.

No doubt she was a sweet girl, even if she’d been pretty aloof lately. He knew he had to stop thinking of her as pretty and sexy. He hoped..... only if she didn’t look so much like her mother. He wondered if he’d feel the same way if he’d known about her from the beginning.

It had been impossible for him not to notice the girl had a prominently distracting pair of tits. But seeing them in the flesh was making his head spin. They were so firm and round, and with her nipples being so hard and perky.

He’d barely been able to tear his eyes off from them...... and then staring at the bald, pouting pussy mound between the juncture of her smooth thighs. And seeing the way she blushed when he caught her naked in Raima's room only made it worse. He couldn’t fight the steady swelling of his cock as he thought of her.

This is totally out of line, he thought as he gave his pulsing shaft a squeeze through his pants. He kept squeezing and rubbing his stiff cock as he thought..... the way her ass jiggled when she walked out of the room.

He was sure that she was giving it an extra sway just for him. Could she have known he was staring at those rounded ass cheeks? Was she seriously trying to seduce her own father to check out that soft, teenaged ass?

He hadn’t even thought about what clothes she had borrowed from her mother. He almost thought he should call the outing off, but it was too late for that. Besides, it wouldn’t look right. She was a smart girl and would’ve suspected the reason.

Unable to help himself, Bumba stood up and unzipped his pants. He pushed them down along with his briefs to reduce it's erection. He was going out with his daughter.... it seemed like the right thing to do. He wanted to think straight.... act like a proper father.... and wanted to be to her.

But there was nothing proper about the way he stood there..... holding his boner.... thinking of her hot, naked, teen body. At the same time, he couldn’t help thinking about the way Raima had called him 'Daddy' while they were fucking the night before.

It made him cum so hard he felt dizzy afterwards. There was no way Raima could have missed the way that excited him more.

Suddenly his phone buzzed with an incoming message while he was blindly fist-pumping his excited rod. He paused to check the message, and wasn’t surprised to see it was from Raima. 'Have a good time on your date with our baby,' it said, followed by a wink emoji.

'It’s not a date,' he texted back. 'But I’ll make sure she has a great time.'

He finished taking off his clothes and sat on the bed to continue stroking his cock. 'That’s not what our baby thinks,' Raima texted back. 'I know our baby very well, I'm pretty sure she has a huge crush on you.... just like she feels about her stepdad.'

'No way,' Bumba sent back his message, 'I can't do that way Kader did,' still stroking and thinking of the way his daughter's pert ass looked on the way out of the room.

'Girls always crush on their daddies. Didn’t you know that?'

'That’s crazy,' he sent back, feeling idiotic that he was still pumping his hard on and thinking of his daughter.

'Mmm, you know I too have got a serious crush on you, Dad. Just save some for me when you get home.'

Raima's text was followed seconds later with a picture of her spread pussy..... something she often did from the ladies’ room at work. It always drove him crazy..... with her splayed open pussy on his phone screen.

He stroked himself faster with the image of both mother’s and daughter’s pussies at the same time. He needed to cum if only to set his mind right again.

Actually whenever they were alone, specially they were fucking, Raima called him as 'Daddy'..... other times, he was her Bumba Uncle. It had made her cum just as hard as he had.

Raima's taste for 'edgy sex' was one of the things that kept their relationship hot and fresh. Bumba had always wanted a woman like that, and Raima had that..... rather so much more.

She was the complete package. But he certainly hadn’t bargained on getting a hard on for his teenaged daughter. Moreover, now Raima was practically teasing him about it.

He leaned back on the bed and vigorously stroked his throbbing cock to the thought of the sexiest, most beautiful mother and daughter..... he’d ever known. Before long, visions of their **yrs old daughter's tits and pussy had all but pushed her mother out of his mind.

Within a couple more minutes, Sanjit groaned heatedly..... his cock erupted.... spurting cum after cum all over his lower belly and shirt.

After that, he took a quick shower. Then he picked out a pair of dark blue linen pants and a short sleeve button down shirt. Casual, with a hint of fancy to please his daughter.

As it turned out, by the time he went downstairs to meet her..... she was all ready and anxiously waiting. The girl blushed, incredibly pleased with her father’s stunned reaction..... on seeing her in her mother’s dress.

The Midi had it's cutest pattern, which was beautifully accentuated the sweeping shape of her body. The dress fit her almost as tightly as it fit her mother..... it was suggestively snug over her curves.

It came well above her knees. The low-cut neckline clung nicely to her round boobs and let just enough cleavage to show. Although she had her panties under the Midi, she decided to go without a bra. Naturally her nipples would show through the dress if they got hard.

“Wow,” Sanjit said, eyeing her openly. “You look amazing, sweetheart.”

“Thank you Dad.” She smiled and looked down at the floor..... blushing at his compliment.

Her shoes were almost a perfect match for the dress. The heels gave her three more inches of height.

The Bengalee film-hero became surprised as he’d scrutinized her figure in her mother's dress. She couldn’t help wondering if he liked her better in her mother’s dress or completely naked..... and the idea almost made her giggle out loud.

Reaching out to the luxury car, Bumba even opened the door for her. The gesture surprised and pleased her immensely. She made sure to give him a good look at her legs when she swung them into the car.

During the ride to the mall, Mina couldn’t help feeling like she was on a real date with a really great guy. Although he was too older to be her boyfriend, he was handsome, sophisticated, and had an amazing looking cock. She wondered what would he think if he knew she’d seen it already and could barely stop thinking about it.

Sanjit was doing his best to keep his eyes on the road, but Mina caught him glancing at her legs every minute or so. She liked the way her mother’s fancy 'Midi' made them look, and her father obviously liked it too.

In her seat, the hem of her mother’s dress rode high on her firm, young thighs, and she did nothing to adjust her outfit. It wasn’t quite as exciting as the way he’d looked at her when he caught her naked.

But it wasn’t as embarrassing, either, and she didn’t want him to stop. The taboo thoughts made her nipples grew hard with excitement. Naturally it formed pert dents in the material of the dress. She caught her father sneaking peeks at her boobs just as much.

“Thanks for taking me out, Dad,” she finally said. “Like my stepdad, you too are really nice.”

“It’s my pleasure, sweetie. You're my baby... I always want to see you happy. And like your stepdad, I too want to be nude in the house. But I’m only sorry I couldn't do this till now. I thought it would be good for us to spend some time together before doing that. Anyway, as Kader has just married your mother, I wish I could marry you, too.” Bumba said with twinkling eyes.

Mina couldn’t contain a giggle, “Oh Dad, did that ever come out wrongly,”

Bumba however tried to backtrack with an embarrassed blush.

“It’s okay. I know what you meant. Besides, I think I really like being married to you. I think Maa's really lucky.”

“What a sweet thing to say,” he told her with a smile.

“Well, it’s true. And I’m really sorry if I’ve been a pain in the neck lately.”

“Not in the least, sweetie. I’ve just been worried if you were happy with all the changes going on. I know it’s a lot to take in all at once.”

“Yeah,” she agreed shyly. “I guess it is.”

Bumba suddenly pulled the car over and stopped. He turned in his seat and looked at her seriously. No one had ever looked at her the way he was now. It made her pulse race. It made her think of the way how Maiya's father looked at his own daughter.

“I really want you to enjoy your life most,” he started out with a deep breath. “I really wish to be as close as your stepdad was which your mother had told me. There’s so much I wish we never missed out on. But you're my biological daughter, and nothing can ever change that. We’re only getting started to know each other. And just knowing you’re mine, makes me love you more than I can ever tell you. I have years of lost time to make up for and I want to make you the happiest daughter that ever lived.”

Mina's heart was pounding as she listened to her father. She even started to cry and a single tear ran down her cheek. Her whole body was trembling and she didn’t know what to say.

She wanted to scream that she loved him back at the top of her lungs but she was afraid to utter. Yet she was even more afraid that he’d never know. Everything just seemed so wonderful and yet so impossible.

Then Sanjit reached over and wiped the tear off her cheek with the pad of his thumb. It was an intimate, loving gesture, and for some reason her body stopped shaking so bad.

“I love you too, Dad,” she finally said.

Once the words were out of her mouth it didn’t seem so hard to be close with each other. Her father was looking at her with such intense eyes it made her skin tingle with heat.

“I love you so much that you have no idea.... I wish I could love you more than my stepdad.”

“Yeah, baby, I think I do,” he smiled.

And she knew he was right. She could feel it in the way he touched her face and the look in his eyes as he stared at her. It felt like the whole car was filled with their love for each other. Mina never wanted to be without that feeling as long as she lived.

“Do you realize that’s the first time you’ve called me Dad?” he pointed out.

“Out loud, anyway,” she admitted shyly.

Her father seemed to be thinking, but then leaned over and kissed her. On the lips.... it was an instantly passionate kiss. Mina immediately opened her mouth and felt her entire body heat up as their tongues swirled and explored each other’s mouth.

The girl’s nipples went rock hard while her pussy quivered with intense pulses of sensation and desire. Her mind started to spin. She then felt her father’s large hand graze over the swell of her tits. The strong palms quickly brushed through her dress.... she was sure she would explode.

The kiss went on for a long time as his right hand was roaming mostly over his teen daughter's tits through her thin clothes . But he finally broke it off, stammering an awkward apology.

“Don’t be sorry, Dad,” she said. “I’m not.”

She looked so beautiful as he let it go at that before turning the engine back on and continuing to drive. For the rest of the ride, Mina thought about that amazing kiss and how it made her whole feel like burning.

She thought about her friend, Maiya, and her father and was now convinced that there was much more to their relationship. Mina started to daydream of having her father touch her ass the way Maiya's father touched hers.

No matter how her friend might’ve blushed, she looked happy whenever it happened.... and now Mina understood why.

When they got to the mall, Bumba pulled the car into the parking garage.... and started wandering. He didn’t even seem to get bored with all the stores she wanted to go into. She couldn’t believe the amount of money he spent on her for new clothes.

She bought sexier looking outfits than she ever had before. Bumba always flipped his credit card on the counter and looked at her with a proud smile. Mina couldn’t keep from blushing every time.

He finally suggested they stash the shopping bags in the trunk of the car. Then they decided what to do about getting some dinner. They had to walk the whole length of the mall to get to their section of the parking garage.

Mina noticed how many people turned their heads to look at her star father.... even some of them collected his autograph. It only made her feel even happier. She thought that most people must have assumed they were like any father out at the mall with his daughter to spoil her.

Yet they were a bit dressed up for a simple shopping excursion. She wondered how many of them assumed they were a couple.

She also knew a lot of the men were just looking because of the way she looked in her mother’s dress. It was far from the first time she caught men looking at her, but this time it felt so different.

Walking beside her father made her feel like they could tell she was taken. She found a stride that made her perky tits jiggle with her steps. It was exciting how plenty of men turned to look at her.

But in her mind there was only one who was allowed to touch them. It made her think of the way her father had felt her braless tits through her dress earlier in the car. She just wanted to feel that sensation again..... as much as she possibly could.

However his father said once, it was wrong the way he’d felt her up in the car. But he couldn't take his eyes off from her chest. He was still glancing at her tits and booty as much as any other guy in the mall. He didn’t say anything, though, until they were in the parking garage.

The car was parked nose facing out. So Mina and her father were standing between the wall and the raised trunk lid.

He then stowed the girl’s shopping bags. When he was finished, he didn’t close the trunk right away..... leaving them together in relative privacy behind the car. The walk through the mall had left her with swollen nipples. Her father was trying not to be too oblivious about staring at them.

He wasn’t being all that successful, though. The girl just smiled happily to let him know that she didn’t mind him looking at her.... whatever way he wanted.

Once he put the last of the shopping bags in the trunk, Mina hugged her father. “Thank you, Dad,” she told him, pressing her face to his chest. “My stepped never did anything like this for me.”

Bumba hugged his daughter back, and they held the hug for a long time. She loved the way it felt to press her firm, young tits against his solid body. His hands were on the small of her back.

She kept wishing he’d just let the hands drop onto her ass, but eventually he held her a few inches away and looked at her. Their arms were still around each other with the lower halves of their bodies still touching.

“No need to thank me, sweetheart,” he told her. “I've my reward..... it's your smiling look. I really like this whole having a daughter thing.”

Mina snickered. “I too like this whole.... having a dad thing.”

She also liked the way her father's glazing eyes kept darting her heaving chest. His lustful eyes roamed over her tits.... as they were bunching up over the neckline of her dress. She noticed her tits were hugging against each other.

“Baby, would you like if I don't let you out of the house wearing such provocative outfits in which we spent so much money on today?”

Mina was a little surprised by his father's sudden strictness, but pleased to see that he was saying it with a smile on his face.

“I’d be a good girl and do what you say, Dad,” she smiled back. “But what’s the big deal? Maa does it all the time. I mean, this is her dress, right?”

“Yeah.... being a actress, she could do that, but you’re not supposed to dress like that and look so hot at your age. I know you saw all those men looking at you. Some of them were even around my age.”

“Were you jealous, Dad?” she replied with an ecstatic grin. “‘Cuz you’re the only one I really wanna look good for.”

Bumba was smiling, but he heaved a deep sigh. “You’re such a beautiful girl, sweetheart, and I love you more than I could ever love anyone..... even your mother. But girls don’t dress like this for their fathers.”

“Some do.” She thought about telling him about her friend Maiya and the way her father even touched his daughter’s ass right in front of her.

“Honey, I'm envious about Kader's intimacy with you, but he is your stepdad..... not biologically related. Whereas I'm your own father..... and sometimes I think it’s just not appropriate.”

“So ... are you saying the way you kissed me and felt up my boobs in the car before we got here.... wasn’t appropriate?”

“That was definitely not appropriate, and I’m sorry I lost my head there for a minute. I promise it won’t happen again, Baby.”

“I’d rather have you promise that it will happen again,” she said. “Don’t tell me you didn’t like it as much as I did.”

The older Tolly celeb sighed deeply again. “I agree it was amazing, baby girl. But...”

Mina let her hands slip lower so that she was now clutching her father’s ass cheeks through his pants. Even she squeezed his muscular glutes suggestively.

“You were saying so, Dad?” With her hands on his ass, she could feel the stirring under his pants against her body that she’d been constantly dreaming of.

“I was saying ... as incredible as it was, but it can never happen again.”

Even though her father had a serious look on his face, he didn’t do anything to pull his daughter’s hands away from his ass. At the same time his own hands drifted lower..... closer to hers. Just being so close to him was making the teenager’s heart race.

She realized that her father had the power to turn her insides to warm, gooey mush. Now all she knew was that it felt like heaven to have him holding her like he held her mother. The girl just knew he loved her as much as her mother.

His cock was still growing bigger.... against her body while they held onto their hug. He still wasn’t trying to push her away. It was proof of how much he really wanted her..... no matter how proper he tried to be.

“But Dad,” she said, looking up at him with a coy smile as she pressed her body a little tighter against the growing bulge in her father’s pants.

“Didn’t you like kissing me, Dad? And if you did it once, what’s the big deal about doing it again? Same with feeling of my boobs.”

“Because I’m your father..... real father.... I shouldn't do those which your stepdad Kader could do, sweetheart. I think.... maybe he even isn't aware about our actual relationship. In case he could guess it..... there might be created so many problems.”

But even as he spoke, one of his hands moved from behind her to the front. It slid over the pert swells of the girl’s tits through her dress. Her nipples throbbed with heat at his touch and her body filled deeply with desire.

“Even if he could guess that, I think that wouldn't be a problem..... cuz, he is so liberal and broad minded,” she tried to persuade her father, "So treat me that way, you did to my mother.....yes Dad."

“And what’s that supposed to mean?” he asked curiously, squeezing the mound of one of her tits through the snug fabric.

“Oh God,” she whispered, aching to feel her father squeeze as hard as he pleased.

By now his cock felt so big and so hard against her young body. The memory of watching him pump that beautiful shaft into her mother’s naked body flashed in her mind. It made her want to feel her father's cock inside her own pussy more than ever.

Feeling his hand slid back and forth to feel each of her tits was making her pussy feel hot and damp. She angled her face upward, giving him an open invitation for another kiss.

“Baby, we really shouldn’t,” he whispered as he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers.

Mina's heart leaped with excitement and she instantly opened her mouth. She felt her pulse bang even harder when her father’s tongue swept forcefully into her mouth.

Quickly she moved one of her hands from his ass around to the front. She began to feel the solid bulge of his cock through his pants. He gasped without breaking the kiss while his grip tightened one of her tits.

Then she felt him pull the neckline down. He stretched the fabric to expose her perky mound, so that he could cup her naked flesh in his hand.

He didn’t even kiss her mother that deeply when she’d spied on them in the hot tub. She felt the best and most excited she ever had in her life, yet she knew it could only be better.

Just the feel of her father’s rigid cock through his pants was almost more than she could stand. As they kissed he had his hands on her bare boobs.

She realized it wasn’t going to be a once-only proposition. She might’ve been young, but she knew she was meant for this and meant for him. She was ready to give him everything she had.

But then the sound of people getting into a nearby car startled them. Bumba suddenly pushed himself back from his daughter. They both looked a little dazed, and his cock was still bulging out the front of his pants. He finally closed the trunk as they waited for the other people to get in their car and drive away.

The teen girl's pussy was dripping with wet heat, but she knew her father wasn’t going to pick things back up. She wanted that more than anything while her father was trying to act like it never even happened.

But his cock was continuously betraying him by creating a telltale bulge in his pants. At least he didn’t try to tell her again that it shouldn’t be happened..... and never should be going to happen again. That much was the progress.

“Sweetheart, our date isn’t over yet, unless you’re feeling tired already. But we haven’t even decided about dinner or the movies,” Bumba said, doing his best to look normal.

Mina was happy that he didn’t want to end their day together and go home. “Can we do both?”

Bumba laughed and said, “Of course.”

They walked back into the mall holding each other's hands. They went to a simple Chinese restaurant, where no one could recognize his identity. They decided for a quick meal so that they could make it on time for the movie she wanted to see.

The trailers were still playing when they went inside the theater. They got a row to themselves a little further back from the middle of the theater.

When the movie started, Bumba reached over the arm of the seat and took hold of his daughter's hand again. They exchanged a smile and watched the movie.

After a while, she maneuvered their clasped hands so that his right hand was now resting against her leg.... on her dress-hem. He rested it on her thigh over the silky Midi she was wearing.

And then after a few more minutes, she let her father’s hand go. Slowly his free hand moved up along her inner thigh.

Her whole body felt warm when his large hand gently squeezed her inner thigh and started rubbing her warmth. Her pussy heated up with electrical pulses as he calmly worked his hand higher.

He was now massaging her soft flesh within an inch of her mound. She felt her body arch in her seat as she breathed deeply. She looked at his face but he was watching the movie with a faint smile on his face.

The girl slid forward on her seat and parted her legs, giving her father more room to feel her thigh. He drove her crazy, making her pussy drip with agonizing excitement as he barely moved his hand closer to her cleanly shaved mound.

She was dying to feel him touch her pussy, but he was teasing her without mercy. At long last, his fingers finally moved to the crotch and began rubbing at her slit through the material.

His hand felt so strong and sure. She knew he had to be able to feel her drippy girl cream.... seeping through the material of her panties. Next moment, he started mashing his fingers into her tender slit, her fresh juices flowed even hotter.

Mina had to force herself to keep from moaning out loud. At least she had the movie soundtrack to mask her sighs and deep breathing. Her father’s hand kept rubbing at her moist pussy-lips..... then massaging her slit deep and firm. She couldn’t help grinding her pussy back into his hand.

The teenager took much of her father’s hand rubbing her through the panties. Finally the panties slipped off her shoes while she herself pulled her 'Midi' up to her waist. She caught her father watching, as he moved his hand to allow her to roll the panties all the way off.

When she sat back again, Sanjit caught the girl’s hand and took the balled-up panties from her. She watched in awe as he held the soaking material to his face and inhaled deeply. He could smell all the pussy cream she’d been leaking into them.

He stuck them in his pocket and put his hand back between her now bare thighs. As she sat down, she left her dress up around her hips. She watched in amazement as her father began rubbing his fingertips along her slippery pussy lips.

He was looking too.... admiring her smooth pussy while he massaged her petals and clit lightly. He knew very well where all her most sensitive nerve endings were. After a while, he slid a finger into her creamy hole and stroked it back and forth.

Mina wanted to scream with joy but she bit her bottom lip to stop herself. Yet she wanted to give her father more, even if they were sitting in a public movie theater..... ignoring whatever was going on the screen.

The horny teen could barely even remember what they came to see. She spread her legs wider as her father started pumping his finger deeper.

Pulling the hem of the Midi up to her braless tits, she exposed her perky mounds with their stiff, strawberry nipples. She played with her smooth orbs, toying with her nipples. She was constantly aware about the way her father watching her. However at the same time he was slowly sliding his finger in and out of her slick hole.

When she glanced between his legs, there was a huge bulge in his pants. It was as big as it was when they were kissing and fondling each other back in the parking garage.

Since he was stroking his finger in and out of her pussy, she felt a desperate urge to reach between his legs and feel the enormous lump..... tenting his pants. Just touching his rod, even through his pants, made her heart race even harder. And this made her juices felt like they were gushing all over his hand.

Mina thought her heart might explode when her father reached for his zipper with his other hand and pulled it down. He then took hold of her hand and pushed it into his pants through his open fly.

She could hardly believe it happening. With a little effort, she worked her father’s cock out from the leg of his briefs and got her hand around his big, rigid shaft.

His jaw hung open and his whole posture changed when she started squeezing and stroking his cock. She wanted to pull it out of his briefs so that she could see it and stroke it at the same time.

But it was so big she didn’t know how to get it out through his fly. She thought It would have been trouble to undo his belt under such circumstances.

On the other hand, the way his pumping finger was making... it made her shiver and squirm. And as her father ground the heel of his hand against her clit, shoving a second finger in with the first, Mina started to cum.

She was glad it was during a loud part of the movie because she couldn’t help letting a brief cry of pleasure escape. She’d never felt anything so good as her hand went crazy on her father's cock at the same time.

As her pussy was squeezing and gushing through her climax, her father’s cock was suddenly spurting hot cream inside his pants. And it soaked her hand and his cock all at once.

At last the No.1 Tolly actor finally pulled his hand away from his daughter’s pussy. He inhaled his fingers few seconds and then brought them to his mouth.... silently sucking them clean.

Mina drew her hand out from his pants and did the same thing. Actually she too was wanting him to see her sucking her fingers and licking up every drop of his delicious cum.

At last he reached into his pants and adjusted his cock.... zipping them back up. However Mina kept her dress lifted up through the rest of the movie, while her father's right hand rest on her leg.... next to her tingling pussy.

Later, during the ride home, she kept waiting for her father to say how they shouldn’t have done what they did. But it would never happen again, and he too didn’t say anything. She was worried about whatever he might be thinking.

“Dad? Do you still love me?” she asked out of the blue.

Sanjit looked at her in shock and pulled the car over the first chance he had. He took her face in his hands.

“Baby, I love you more than anything in this world, and I hope you never forget that.”

Mina felt relieved. Not that she didn’t think her father had stopped loving her, but she was afraid he might feel angry or awkward. He then kissed her for a long time. She now started to believe that they would always be happy..... even if their love would have to be a secret one.

Later that night, Mina lay in bed restless and unable to sleep. She’d spent the longest time just tossing and turning while her outing with her father kept running through her mind.

She missed the feeling of his hands on her and couldn’t wait to feel those delicious sensations again. It was the most amazing thing in the world to think that the best orgasm she’d ever had.

But it was most exciting because it happened in a public theater in the middle of a movie.... with her own father. She just hoped that her mother wouldn’t ask too many questions about the movie.

It was even harder to sleep when she heard her father and her mother getting into the hot tub. Thinking about everything that happened earlier.... had made the girl’s pussy warm and moist.... making her nipples thick and aching.

Now she was sure her father would be fucking her mother right beside her room again. It seemed to be the way things always ended up when they got into the tub at night.

Even though she felt jealous when he fucked her mother, the fact that the mother and daughter looked so much alike also made it exciting. It allowed the teen to imagine how her father would look fucking her.

She wanted to watch them again, but so far it sounded like they were just talking. It was hard to make out everything clearly what they were saying.

She could hear that her name was mentioned more than once when her parents were talking. It made her curious. She knew her mother would probably be asking him about the time they had together. But Mina was sure he couldn’t tell her everything.

Mina then decided to sneak at their bedroom and eavesdrop on them through the ajar doors...... she’d already seen them fucking. Hopefully, she’d get to see them in action again.

She now didn’t really like the idea of sharing her father with anyone else, even her mother. But that was the situation she just had to live with.

To be continued.....
[+] 2 users Like satabdi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Tollygunge Film Queen - by satabdi - 13-01-2021, 05:56 AM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by Rajaryanea - 14-01-2021, 07:45 AM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by Johnpaul - 14-01-2021, 08:38 AM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by satabdi - 14-01-2021, 07:55 PM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by Dark Soul - 15-01-2021, 10:28 PM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by satabdi - 16-01-2021, 04:59 AM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by Dark Soul - 16-01-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Chaste Tolly Queen - by Hornyjay - 19-06-2021, 06:18 AM