Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(10-05-2023, 06:17 PM)bicks Wrote: Absolutely fantastic update. This is undoubtedly the best slow seduction story I have read till date. You don't seem to be in any hurry to take the story forward to Chudai stage and instead going slow and steady, which is really admirable. And now since both Anita and Hariya have almost reached a stage where Hariyas entry into Anita's house and subsequent chudai program is very nearby, I just have a very small suggestion ( if you don't consider it as an intrusion in your freedom) is that Hariya may grope Anita's chuchi in the open road on the pretext of checking the mulayam aur China fabric of her blouse and grope her boobs, plays with her nipples looking straight in the eyes of Anita and at the same time Anita is playing with hariya's lund above his pants. Hope you will take this suggestion positively and if you find it erotic enough will incorporate it in your fabulous story
Bicks

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I am glad that you all are enjoying the story.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 10-05-2023, 09:47 PM