Adultery Please Rekha...!
[Image: 1374076-001.jpg]

Date: 12 .3. 2023
Title: Please Rekha…! 
Word Count: 8,200
Author:  Novelist Casanova

I was married to a drunkard when I was very young, and soon I started having three sons.  Since my husband was jobless and no one was ready to hire him, the responsibility of feeding my family and getting my three sons educated fell upon my shoulders.  Since I was a High School Dropout, I could not get a decent job in Chennai with a decent income.  All the offers I could get were between four thousand and five thousand per month.  Since I needed the money to run the family, I started with my first job as a Housekeeper, in an Office, and my job was to clean the Keyboards of the employees daily.  The Housekeeping Contractor would have made me clean the floor or toilets if I did not have the looks or did not know how to use my looks.  In order to avoid cleaning the floors or toilets, every time the Housekeeping Contractor, whom I noticed have an eye on me every since he interviewed me in his office, tired to flirt with me or tried to give me a hug or something, I used to allow him to flirt with me and hug him back when every time he used to hug me, which started making him have a thing for me and made me clean the keyboards instead of cleaning the floors or toilets.  Though cleaning Keyboards was easy, the five thousand rupees salary I used to get was not enough for me. 

One day while I was cleaning the Keyboards for one of the managers of the Company in his cabin, I noticed the manager was ogling at me.  Ignoring him as I was cleaning his keyboard, he started asking about me, about my salary and stuff.  As I began telling him about my educational background and my five thousand rupees salary, “how long will you be working under the Housekeeping Contractor for five thousand rupees?  How about working in this company as a permanent employee as an Office Assistant, with a salary of ten thousand Rupees?” he asked.  “Sure, Sir, that would be of great help, Sir,” I exclaimed as I was delighted.  “For that you must do me a favor,” he said.  “What favor, Sir?” as I asked, “look, I am a straightforward man.  You are nobody to me and I am nobody to you, but the reason I am helping you get a permanent job here with ten thousand rupees is because I have been noticing you around and I find you attractive.  I have always been curious to see you without your saree, only in your Bra and Panties.  Here is my deal, if you remove your saree and clean my Keyboard and desk only in your Bra and Panties, I will immediately get you the Office Assistant job with ten thousand rupees salary.  I will only see you in your Bra and Panties and I will not touch you at all.  You can refuse my deal and work for your Housekeeping Contractor,” as the Manager said, I refused his offer and left the place.

From that day on the Manager did not even try to speak to me, every time I went to his cabin to clean his keyboard, he used to get up and leave his Cabin.  Meanwhile, the Housekeeping Contractor, who was enjoying himself hugging me, tried to kiss my lips, and denied the kiss.  “You are denying my kiss, Rekha? You want to clean the floors and toilets?!” as the Housekeeping Contractor exclaimed in an angry tone, I was scared that I might have to clean the floor and toilets.  “Sir, No, Sir,” I said and I myself began hugging him back and kissing his lips.  “Mmmmmm… smart choice,” as he exclaimed, with his hands over my ass over my saree and began kissing my lips passionately, and I was kissing his lips back, totally ignoring his Pan Masala stinking mouth.  As the Housekeeping Contractor, enjoying himself kissing my lips began taking his hands off my ass cheeks over my saree and brought his hands up and inserted them under my Saree Pallu and began grabbing my boobs over my Blouse, I started feeling like I was getting used nicely and that’s when the Manager’s Deal came to my mind and broke the kiss and wiped the Housekeeping Contractor’s saliva off my lips and quietly left the place.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Please Rekha...! - by novelistcasanova - 08-05-2023, 09:07 PM
RE: Please Rekha...! - by novelistcasanova - 08-05-2023, 09:08 PM
RE: Please Rekha...! - by novelistcasanova - 08-05-2023, 09:09 PM
RE: Please Rekha...! - by novelistcasanova - 08-05-2023, 09:09 PM
RE: Please Rekha...! - by novelistcasanova - 08-05-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Please Rekha...! - by novelistcasanova - 08-05-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Please Rekha...! - by novelistcasanova - 08-05-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Please Rekha...! - by novelistcasanova - 08-05-2023, 09:12 PM
RE: Please Rekha...! - by novelistcasanova - 08-05-2023, 09:12 PM
RE: Please Rekha...! - by novelistcasanova - 08-05-2023, 09:14 PM
RE: Please Rekha...! - by sri7869 - 09-05-2023, 10:52 AM