Fantasy Watching my bhabhi being forced - Non - Consent/Reluctance
Hearing this bhabhi was shocked. Please bhaiya muzhe jane dijiye. Mera pati hai. Arey bhabhiji aisa maal hame roj roj nahi milta hai. Thik hai chalo mai apko choice deta hoon. Agar aap mera lund choosoge aur muzhe apke dudu ke saath khelne donge to mai apko chodunga nahi. Agar apne mana kiya to apki video shaam tak sabke mobile pe hogi. Saying this he grinned. Chalo bhabhi jaldi batao mere paas time nahi hai. She was still pleading with folded hands. He turned to his friend and said, Salman bhabhi ka video tere friends main bhej de... She looked at him and said, please bhaiya aisa mat karo. Meri izzat loot jayegi. The sabjiwala looked at her and said, to fir legi mera lund. She looked down and nodded. I was stunned. This asshole was going to ravish my bhabhi. The sabjiwala smiled and moved towards her. He pulled down her pallu and let it fall to the ground. She was standing there in front of him in a blouse. Her mangalsutra was dangling between her boobs and shining in the light. He moved towards her and took her hand and placed it on his cock. Ahhh. Bhenchod. Tera haath kitna mulayam hai. He closed his hand over her and started jerking it up and down. Aise lund hila samjhi, he said to her. He then turned his attention to her blouse. He moved aside her mangalsutra and started to unhook her blouse. Bhabhi turned her head away. He grabbed her chin and turned her face towards him. Mujhe dekhte reh randi... It was a scene to behold. My bhabhi in a dark room her blouse being unhooked by a low class sabjiwala while she was masturbating him. And all this being recorded by his friend. My dick was erect and bursting out of my pants. The sabjiwala undid the last hook. Her tight boobs were enclosed in her bra. He unhooked the bra and her boobs sprang out. Oh my God... What a sight. My bhabhi had the perfect boobs. Round and soft. They were atleast 36D. And firm. They defied gravity. He too was dumbstruck by them. He moved forward and started pressing them with both his hands. He was very rough and squeezing tightly. Bhabhi left his cock and put her hands on his to stop. He got angry at this. He turned her around and tied her hands behind her back with a rope. He then turned her around. With her hands tied behind he was now free to begin his assault on her boobs. He started squeezing them like a madman. Bhai thoda idhar karo, Salman said to him. Idhar muzhe kuch dikh nahi raha. Ek kaam karo aap piche se khade ho jao aur dabao. The sabjiwala got behind bhabhi and faced her towards Salman's mobile. From behind he started groping her boobs. Bhai kya mast hai iske dudu, Salman said while filming them. My bhabhi was oblivious to his recording. The sabjiwala took full enjoyment. He was squeezing them like you would squeeze a stress ball. He pinched her pink nipples and made them erect. After having his fun he stood in from of her. He lowered his head on her boobs and started sucking them. He took one boob in both his hand and squeezed them tightly. He then bit on the erect nipple. Bhabhi screamed and moaned. Oyi maa... Plz... Thoda dhere karo.. Dard ho raha hai. The sabjiwala listened to her. He let go of her boob. And took a step back. He then tightly slapped her left boob. Then her right one. He slapped them again couple of times and made them red.
[+] 1 user Likes Josephkerr's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watching my bhabhi being forced - Non - Consent/Reluctance - by Josephkerr - 04-06-2019, 11:57 AM