Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(06-05-2023, 12:23 PM)Kinkpinkboy Wrote: Thank you for your reply. I will try my best and also requesting others to keep your engagement high. It helps the writer and also encourages him and also it helps other readers as well when they read various kind of narratives and views.

Also i am waiting when Anita will start participating in double meaning dialogue and Please sean This is my humble request, I would want to see and imagine Anita in wester outfits like how actresses wears. Not that I am not liking the way Anita dresses as of now like Indian outfits but it feels different when Anita will wear jeans, tops, skirts, short skirts, things high slit dresses and also Anita should not wear normal bras and panties, Anita must be in modern innerwear such as bikinis and thong. It will be more erotic for many readers I am sure when they will read Anita in a modern outfits getting involved with old-not so handsome, rough, raunchy, masochist males. I would like to see Anita twerking also.

I would request all the readers to have patience. The story is just getting started. While I understand the readers' eagerness to read some of the scenarios they already imagine, I would request them to not come up with the suggestions. 

As already said, I have the story plotted and I know where I want to take it forward. I may already have certain ideas which may be same as some of the readers suggestion and when I write that it may seem that I am writing as per their suggestions and there may be situations where some other readers suggest something which I may not want to include in the story because they don't fit the story. So these categories of readers may not like this. 

So I again request the readers to please provide the feedback and analysis of the updates already posted but refrain from providing any feedforward or suggestions and most importantly have patience. 

Thanks again for the kind words!!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 06-05-2023, 01:24 PM