Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(05-05-2023, 09:01 PM)Kinkpinkboy Wrote: Oh wow, so here we are. I don't know why but I always wonder, Anita unknowingly has a nature of challenging men, like she is telling all of those, this is who I am. You wanna taste me, then you gotta do a hardwork and be a man, you have always been proud of. I mean for sure, doesn't realise this about her nature now but I hope in a later period of the story she realises this fact.
She posses grace and power in her personality. It is not easy for an ordinary men to bring out the character out of Anita, hariya is becoming successful and he will perhaps. Looking forward to read about how other men will have their chance. Mind you Anita is smart and she has hidden nature which she is also not aware about but hoping other men will bring out and become men.

This is what I love about you Sean, reading you is like being delve into realms and something new and something which will be fresh till the eternity. You are not writing a sex story only, where only play is penis and pussy play. What comes before sex is arousing, roleplays and
Teasing, yes there is always a fear of a way and consent and not every other woman will be like her. It is her only and that doesn't make her a slut, that makes her what she is a human being. If she wouldn't have like this, she has that attitude and courage of denying that as well and forcefully she would have done that. Thank you for writing human characters and not treating story like every other sex story when men have advantage over a women always even in good stories but yours is exceptional.

Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback and the analysis of the story and the characters. Really appreciate your effort. This is what I like, readers engagement in analysing the updates, the event and the characters which help me understand whether or not whatever I intended the readers to feel while and after reading, they have felt that. 
This kind of engagement is more prevalent in the English section of the story and I wrote my first story there only so I am kind of used to that and that is what I expect in the Hindi section as well. For sometime, I was thinking of writing this in the English section, but then I thought that writing this in Hindi will be more erotic and will reach a wider audience so I resumed in the Hindi section only. 
Thanks again for the wonderful feedback and the analysis. Keep it going.
[+] 2 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 06-05-2023, 11:34 AM