Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Saurabh , in the mean time, was using my mouth .. He was using my mouth as if he used my pussy on our first night and commanded to Ashish “ acche se chod saali ko”.. I was having the difficulties of my life handling two big hunks.. One is deep down my throat and another is deeper in my pussy !!
On the Sofa, they were fucking me without any mercy .. I had initial trouble handling them both .. but the pain was worth enough and better than not having any dick inside me. I was oozing my juices and shouted on Ashish “don’t you have strength ? fuck me harder you dog !”
Ashish , being high on hormones, got angry.. slapped my ass and grab it with full force and started fucking me as if it’s the last fuck of his life..
Me: “ Saurabh , please tell him to fuck your wife lil slow.. he is tearing up my pussy with his massive dick”

Saurabh : “Let him fuck as he wish , once a slut , always a slut baby”
I gave him a quick smile when he suggested to take me to bedroom.. Ashish also nodded in affirmative . I was about to get up to go to bedroom , when Ashish said “Wait, you don’t have to walk till bedroom, I will pick you up”
I thought he is gonna pick me up to bedroom and said “first time I am seeing romance in a beast”
Ashish : “Yes , romance.. but in my style..”
Me: “What do you mean..”
Ashish “ chal, sofe pe khadi ho ja.. and hug me from shoulder and hang on my lap.”

I followed his order and hanged onto him.. he just pushed his dick again into pussy in that standing position.. Initially I thought , he will just carry me to bedroom like Saurabh did hundreds of times..
He was taking me to the bedroom and while walking he kept on thrusting me and Saurabh was behind us looking straight into my eyes.
I was blushing on the fact that a guy is taking me to our bedroom while his dick is being pushed into my pussy and I was hanging over the guy !! This made me horny enough to ask Saurabh “tum kuch bolte kyun nai.. tumahri biwi k andar lund dalke tumahre bedroom me dusra banda leke jaa rha h”
Saurabh smiled wide and said “ kya karu.. biwi sham takk thi and phir kal subhe se hogi.. abhi toh woh ek nangi slut hay…”

Just to hear that stuffs from my loving hubby , I could not believe that I was into my 4th or 5th orgasm of the night while hanging onto another man’s dick.
As soon as we entered the bedroom , Saurabh went into washroom and Asish put me into bed and started fucking me as if I was his own wife or gf .. He didn’t even wait for Saurabh to join in & kept on ramming me..

I was moaning to the top of my voice saying “ahhh ufff ohhh… thoda dhire karo..bhaagi nai jaa rhi mai kahi”.
Ashish didn’t bother at all & kept on thrashing his massive lund into me .. By the time , Saurabh came out of washroom and said “moan slowly , bathroom se bhi itna jorse sunai de rha tha. Bahar awaz jaa rhi hogi..”
Maine bhi usko kaha “ahhh.. fuckkk… ohhh… tum isko bol nai sakte ..thoda dhire se thoke..”

Ashish quickly interrupted by saying “Saurabh, put your dick into her mouth.. it will decrease the noise”

Saurabh: “But she doesn’t take my dick in her mouth after I come from washroom”

Ashish : “ aaj se sab legi yeh”.. saying that he pinched my nipples and pressed my boobs so hard.. he said again “Saali yeh tera pati hay.. you should always keep your mouth open to respect his dick..does not matter if he is coming from washroom , office or gym..You should always welcome it by giving a blowjob..”
Saurabh came forward and put his dick in my mouth ..

I started sucking his limp dick . Within few minutes , I felt the 7 inches meat is going bigger in my mouth and all the while Ashish was fucking me with his full pace. He has got some real horsepower!!

I pulled out Saurabh’s dick for a moment from my mouth & exclaimed “Ashish , condom toh pehen loh..” as he was thrusting so fast I had a feel that he may cum anytime. He answered that he does not need it as he is going to cum in my mouth .. Saying that he left my pussy and they swapped their places..

In a flash , Saurabh’s dick was inside my pussy and fucking deep inside it . Ashish came to mouth and pushed his dick and started to fuck my mouth in same pace in which he was fucking my pussy. My hubby and ashish kept on ramming me for few more mins and their expressions were changing. That somehow turned me even more to see 2 guys going crazy for me.

In a moment, Ashish cummed in my mouth.. Both the guys didn’t cum for long time so he came a lot. I could not take the whole load down my throat so some got spilled over my cheeks also. While I was concentrating on making Ashish cum, Saurabh went bizarre in my pussy and fucking as if I am some real life slut he got in some brothels. Ashish took off his dick and scoop the cum with it from my cheeks to my mouth again and I swallowed it all..
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 06-05-2023, 08:08 AM