Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did your mother ever change clothes in front of you?
Confession no:8

This happened earlier this year. I am a 22 year old male from India. My sister is one year younger than me. One day, everyone else in the family was busy with their works. So me and my sister both decided to go on a trip. We went to a tourist spot 100 km away from our home.

It was a very beautiful and cool forest. We reached the forest and walked inside. She has been drinking a lot of water on the way. We walked for around one hour and she started acting weird. After some time she said she wanted to pee. Since we were in the forest, we couldn’t find any restrooms. We understood that the nearest restroom was at the entrance, which is at least 5 kilometers away. We saw a signboard saying river in 2 km. She wanted to pee so badly, so she said she would pee in the riverside. Since we went on a working day, there was no one else in that area.

So we walked towards the river. But her urge to pee increased. She said she couldn’t walk anymore. She decided to pee there itself. There was a rock and she decided to pee behind that rock. But she was frightened to go behind the rock alone since it was a forest, and there might be snakes or something else. So she asked me to go with her. She was wearing shirt and tight jeans and it was tough for her to pee in that. So she removed her jeans and gave it to me. She was standing on her blue panty. I never saw her in panty before. Then she pulled down her panty and sat down to pee. She peed for almost 1 minute. I was able to see the pee coming from her pussy. She was very shy and covered her face. I understood her shyness went behind her. I saw her naked ass for the first time. I couldn’t resist and said, “This time I can kick your ass for real.” She was blushing so much and laughed. I got an erection then.

I said to her that I wanted to pee as well and pulled down my pants. I took my erect penis out. She saw that. Then I felt like masturbating, and I started rubbing it. By the time, she finished her job and put on her panties. Her jeans was on my shoulder. I didn’t give it back soon. She was confused. I didn’t say anything for a minute. She asked me what happened. I suddenly said my stomach is upset even though it was not. I put her jeans on a rock and removed my pants and underwear. Then I sat down in a shitting position and started rubbing my hard penis. It was the first time she was seeing me naked. She started laughing. Then she slowly pulled down her panty and started fingering. We both masturbated till orgasm. Then we wore our dresses and continued our trip.

From that day, we started enjoying seeing each other naked. We use to masturbate together when we are alone at home.
If u like incest, bisex, nudism, cuckold or anything try to DM me - BASU  Heart
[+] 1 user Likes BASUnSUBA's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did your mother ever change clothes in front of you? - by BASUnSUBA - 05-05-2023, 10:14 PM