Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did your mother ever change clothes in front of you?
Confession no:7

Yes I have seen them many times in our family function. During lunch time mostly women used to eat as fast as they can and left to the living room with other ladies. Then the baby cries at this point they would open their blouse and flash their tits to everyone in the room. They don't usually feel any shame about breastfeeding in public and there would be mostly women in the room but sometimes some males would come and chat with their family ladies. During that time they don't even hide their big bare breasts instead of they flash them even more clearly to the men. This is not only aunty's but many newly married girls have done this infront of many men's. I have went to my frds brother's marriage at that time I have a newly married girl just opened her blouse and cleared her bra down and breast feeded her 8 months old child infront of everyone in the marriage hall. She even have a nice breast with sharp black nipples ? the teenage boys have surrounded her around and watched h
If u like incest, bisex, nudism, cuckold or anything try to DM me - BASU  Heart
[+] 1 user Likes BASUnSUBA's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did your mother ever change clothes in front of you? - by BASUnSUBA - 05-05-2023, 10:06 PM