Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(03-05-2023, 04:05 PM)seansean007 Wrote: You replied in the story quote which was difficult for me to understand that you had written something in there. I thought may be you just quoted the story and forgot to write anything. Thanks a lot for your feedback. Appreciate it.
As far as your suggestions are concerned, I will just request you and all other readers to have patience. This story is detailed and slow and this is one of the things which as per me makes the story erotic. The eroticism lies in describing the situations, the expressions and the actions. I have already made up my mind where I want to take the story and will take the story in that direction, narrate the story mostly as a day to day life activities which can be repetitive (isn't our lives repetitive?). Therefore, I would request the readers to let me know if they think this slow narration and repetitive incidents are killing their interest in this story and whether they are interested only in fast paced stories. I won't change my style of narration, but atleast will know what the readers want. Let me know.
Thanks again.

No at least i don't want it to become a fast paced one like any other.

The nuanced description of expressions during daily occurences is what is the USP of the story. This I believe is how real adultery would occur after persistent build-up rather than wham bam thankyou mam.
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by creamydelight - 04-05-2023, 02:30 AM