Fantasy Watching my bhabhi being forced - Non - Consent/Reluctance
She just looked down and said thik hai bhaiya. Adha kilo dijiye. The sabjiwala smiled and said to her, arey bhabhi idhar dekhiye (while pointing at his dick) boliye konsi kakadee du apko. Bataiye. She was red faced and at a loss for words. This low life sabjiwala was out raging her modesty in full public. She seemed to be paralyzed looking at his dick. She started picking up some cucumbers and gave to him and said, ye de dijiye bhaiya. Meanwhile as this scene was unfolding that asshole friend of sabjiwala was a shooting this entire scene on his mobile. The sabjiwala packed the vegetables and handed them to bhabhi. As she got up to leave he said to her, agar kakdee achi lage to firse jaroor ana. My bhabhi turned around and started to walk away from them. I saw the sabjiwala and his friend talking to each other and laughing. His friend then started following us. We made our way to our home and his friend was with us till then. After reaching out house bhabhi directly went into her room. I went into mine and started jacking off thinking about the events that had transpired. I saw from my bedroom window and the man was standing at the nukkad near our house. He looked dangerous. Like the sabjiwala he too looked like a low life. His skin was dark and he was well built. He dressed like a tapori. That day my bhabhi was very quiet. She did not talk much with us.
[+] 1 user Likes Josephkerr's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watching my bhabhi being forced - Non - Consent/Reluctance - by Josephkerr - 04-06-2019, 08:56 AM