Fantasy Watching my bhabhi being forced - Non - Consent/Reluctance
Bhabhi and the sabjiwala :- 
One day bhabhi went to the vegetable market for shopping. Bhabhi was wearing a pink chiffon saree that day. I went with her to carry the bags and what not. At the market all the men were passing looks at her. But she did not react to it. We went to a vegetable supplier at the end of the market. He was a dark and lean man who was squatting down and his vegetables were laid in front of him. She too squatted in front of him and looked at the vegetables. The man was looking at bhabhi with lecherous eyes. He started showing her the vegetables and told her the rates. He was wearing a lungi and baniyan. He was purposefully showing her vegetables kept near him so that she would have to stretch. In doing so she was exposing her cleavage to him. He was getting excited looking at it. He was selling the vegetables to her at a discount so that she would stay at his stall. Bhabhi was oblivious to all this. I too stood beside her and from my vantage point saw that the pallu of her saree had dangerously lowered and her cleavage was being seen. Suddenly there appeared a man behind the sabjiwala. He sat on the stool behind the sabjiwala. He was chatting on his phone and intently looking at the screen of his phone. I did not pay attention to the man. Meanwhile bhabhi was busy selecting the vegetables. Oblivious to the fact the show she was putting on for the sabjiwala. He was staring hungrily at her boobs . Her white milky boobs were tightly enclosed in her blouse and her mangalsutra dangling between them. The sabjiwala decided to get a little daring. He pulled up his lungi to expose himself to bhabhi. I saw it and holy fuck. He was not wearing any underwear and his erect cock directly poped out. Fucking hell. It was big. At least 8 inches long and fat. It was black in colour and the foreskin was not yet pulled back. The man who was sitting behind the sabjiwala got up and walked towards bhabhi his mobile pointing towards her. That’s when I realized. This bastard was filming the whole scene. He looked at the sabjiwala and gave him a wink. The sabjiwala turned at bhabhi and pointed to the cucumbers kept right in from of him and said, arey bhabhiji ye kakadee dekhiye bohot badi aur mast hai. Agar app ek bar try karoge to yaad rakhoge. She turned her head towards the cucumber and saw the open lungi of the sabjiwala. She saw his erect dick which was jumping out of his lungi. She looked in shock at the sabjiwala who gave her a wink and said, kyu bhabhi sahi bola na bohot badi kakadee hai na. Aap ek baar try karlo apko mazaa aajayega. Bhabhi's face had turned red. She knew I was standing next to her. Being the shy and conservative woman she is she couldn’t create a scene.
[+] 1 user Likes Josephkerr's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watching my bhabhi being forced - Non - Consent/Reluctance - by Josephkerr - 04-06-2019, 08:54 AM