Fantasy Watching my bhabhi being forced - Non - Consent/Reluctance
My elder brother got married around 4 years ago. His wife's name was Radhika. She was my bhabhi. Radhika bhabhi was a very attractive woman. She was a housewife. She had milky white skin and a angelic face. She had silky flowing hair. Her face was pear shaped and she had a hourglass figure. Her stats were 36-24-36. She had lovely breasts which accentuated her figure. Bhabhi was a real stunner. She used to turn heads wherever she went. She had that kind of effect on men. We stayed in a conservative city in Maharashtra. In this town the men would openly leech at her. Many of my friends would fantasize about her. She was the talk of the town. I would often see the street hooligans standing outside our house. Whenever she went out they would follow her and hoot and whistle and pass crass remarks. 
 Even I used to be aroused by bhabhi. She was so hot. I used to try and get close to her but to no avail. Fuck... I spent many a sleepless night shagging to her. But bhabhi was not a slut. She was very conservative. She never gave any looks to any men. She was very conservative in nature and shy. She had grown up in a conservative household where ghar ki izzat was paramount. Women had to toe the line of the men in the house. Death was preferable to causing a scandal. Due to this the haraami men in my town took advantage of her.
[+] 1 user Likes Josephkerr's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watching my bhabhi being forced - Non - Consent/Reluctance - by Josephkerr - 04-06-2019, 08:51 AM