Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(03-05-2023, 05:13 PM)bicks Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply and I do understand and appreciate your way of writing. In fact I am myself a big fan of slow erotic seduction and here I would like to inform you that I am myself in the process of writing a very slow and seductive story of which I have written almost 7 parts but still the story is not even half complete. So it doesn't matter if the story is slow paced , what I wanted to highlight was the repetitiveness of very minor details/ activities which can sometimes spoil the mood of the reader. It is your baby and you can raise it the way you like.
Thanks

Thanks a lot for the feedback. It will be helpful if you can quote an example or two where the detail/activities were of repetitive nature. If I think that such repetitiveness doesn't serve any purpose then will keep this in mind for future updates. It will also save some time in typing. Let me know where the details are repetitive without serving any purpose. 

Thanks again!!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 03-05-2023, 08:51 PM