Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Hello sean, apologies at first, I have been reading a story since the day it started but My lazy ass couldn't make me respond and give feedback to the story and the changes I can see in it.

So about the character first, I can say that Imagining someone as Anita Singh, I cannot do that and I wouldn't want to do that either. Because as you have said that you are giving us freedom to think about the character or someone Anita resonates with her. As far as I concern I haven't seen such character around me yet and if there anyone like this then alas, i have no courage aor for that matter any man have the courage to bring out what hariya is able to do out of Anita. Imagining someone and thinking about we are anyway close to hariya is injustice to Anita and hariya as well. I do not want to embarrass both of these fabulous character you have tirelessly built up. Kudos to you for that.

About the story, Yes we have read these events before and we are still reading it again with slight changes here and there and let me tell you that you have done more than a justice in this newly fresh, edited story. No one can think and imagine what you have been doing till now.
[+] 1 user Likes Kinkpinkboy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Kinkpinkboy - 03-05-2023, 07:15 PM