My BDSM expriences as a DOm
Hi Guys

I am dom and going to share my real life bdsm expriences with my submissive sluts in this thread.I am into the bdsm lifestyle and open minded regarding sex and fetishes, i kinda disagree that Indian women are close minded and naive.

First I think kinks and bdsm related fetish are quite common than you think. India being a quite conservative country where a women’s character is judged when she discusses sex is the main problem, and one of the reasons why women tend to suppress these feeling and don’t discuss this with their close friends. Now just ask some of your closest women friends if they have read 50 shades of grey, there would be at least one women who would have. While i tend to disagree with the dynamics in 50 shades i think it gives a decent introduction to BDSM.
Now regarding What i think, i think it’s amazing and lucky too have met a few amazing submissives in my life. If your fetishes are in bdsm, you must try it at least once in your lifetime, you might even get hooked. But do make sure to practice safe sex and and that your partner with whom you indulge this is understands you, your limits, your kinks and turns ons.
Experienced Bull.Techie by Profession and Bull by Passion.BDSM is my Obsession.Enjoying being a DOM
Ass Lover|Doggy Style|Taller Women| Biting the hell out
Interested in discussions related to BDSM, Cuckoldry,Polygamy, Forced Sex
For any personalized discussion ping me in Hangout-apply2dreams

[+] 1 user Likes Thunder85's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My BDSM expriences as a DOm - by Thunder85 - 02-05-2023, 06:09 AM
RE: My BDSM expriences as a DOm - by Thunder85 - 02-05-2023, 06:13 AM
RE: My BDSM expriences as a DOm - by Thunder85 - 02-05-2023, 06:33 AM
RE: My BDSM expriences as a DOm - by Thunder85 - 16-05-2023, 02:00 AM
RE: My BDSM expriences as a DOm - by Thunder85 - 16-05-2023, 02:02 AM
RE: My BDSM expriences as a DOm - by Thunder85 - 16-05-2023, 02:09 AM
RE: My BDSM expriences as a DOm - by Touchnfeel07 - 01-08-2023, 02:51 AM
RE: My BDSM expriences as a DOm - by sri7869 - 11-09-2023, 07:46 PM