Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Here comes the D-Day . On Saturday I went to parlor to groom up myself and got back around 4pm. Saurabh compliemented that I am looking fucking sexy and people will pay for me to fuck. I just blushed and went inside to put some makeup . Ashish is expected to come around early evening. Suddenly I got a message and it was from ashish and I understood the purpose of blindfold.
“hi bitch . I shall reach by 7 pm. Here are the instructions for you –
1. Wear the dresses (no bra allowed)
2. Put a sticky note on your g string over the covered portion and write on it “ I am the Bitch waiting to be fucked”.
3. Put a makeup on and dark red lipstick.
4. Put on your wedding bangles(chuda)
5. Put on your blindfold and be on your knees beside the door, ask Saurabh to open the door.
6. Your mouth should be opened while I come in.
Generally guests gets a welcome drink , but today I want to have the host to have some. Also I have some surprise for you”
The entire msg just got me wet and my pussy was dripping through my thighs. And I took some rest , as I understood , this 2 guys won’t let me sleep for a minute the whole night . It was 6.30pm when hubby woke me up and I did my final makeup touch and went to dining hall and sat on the sofa. Saurabh saw me and started touching his dick and said “ aj tu bhayanak chudne wali hay”. My heart was pouncing and all I could do was wait for someone not really known and fuck the brains out of me. Saurabh put me on blindfold as soon as the clock ticks 7 and took me near the door . I sat on my knees and saurabh kissed me. Suddenly the door bell rang and my hearbeat skipped. I opened my mouth as big as possible and sit there like a roadside prostitute. I heard Ashish came in and within a minute I felt a dick in my mouth. I started sucking it without any question and hi hello. I was sucking for few minutes when a thought came into my mind and realized that I never heard the door to be locked .
So , what the hell is going on? I am a 28yrs old housewife , dressing like a whore , sitting on her knees, sucking a dick of an almost unknown guy just beside my apartment door which is either opened or semi opened. This thought was enough to wet my pussy again. But I went on to submit myself to our fantasy.
The silent got broken when ashish said “ Saurabh , its time to surprise our slut” and I remembered his msg which he sent in afternoon. I was so horny over the fact that I can’t see anything and I am sucking a dick in front my hubby and my ass and boobs are almost on display to the guy.
So……What can be the surprise?

This is Manisha with my real life story where me and my hubby’s fantasy eventually made me a slutty whore of a huge group along with my hubby And how they used me and we all had mutual fun.

Its almost 10 mins past and I was busy sucking his cock on the doorstep itself . Till that time I was not sure , whether door is closed or open or what !! I was in ecstasy of his cock and the fantasy that I forgot everything . His dick was so big probably 8 or 9 inches that I being an expert blowjober I could not take it full.

Ashish was continuously trying to gag me and I was literally gagged by his cock for a minute. I don’t know what made me that wild and wet that time .. was it the blindfold , an almost stranger cock or my hubby’s presence I don’t know.. but for sure I was in a different world and nobody was speaking a single word.. it was just few ah huff sounds and lusts going around.

I returned back to reality when Ashish Said “ Its time for the welcome drink for my slutty hosts”.

I got a buzz and suddenly realized the last part of the text msg & I recalled “Generally guests gets a welcome drink , but today I want to have the host to have some. Also I have some surprise for you”… with the blindfold eyes and dick in my mouth I thought he is going to cum soon , hence I just started to suck more deeper to give the extreme pleasure a man can get & trying to visualize his expression .

But suddenly to my astonishment , he withdrawn his cock and asked me to keep the mouth open. I sensed that Saurabh was behind me touching me sensually . I was still on my fours, just sucked a new dick , wearing a lucrative dress with wedding chuda & blindfolded and my mouth lil opened anticipating the next step of these guys.
To my surprise , he put a small glass in my mouth and I smelled cum in it. Ashish murmured “open your mouth big & wide and have your welcome drink sweetheart”.

Saurabh started to caress my ass by the time and I was in so erotic mood that I felt nothing wrong to drink another man’s cum . I opened my mouth wider and hauled “give it to me”. To my another surprise, it was so much !! I could not believe it even and I asked , “whose cum is it? Why it’s not hot”. Generally fresh cum smells different and tastes different , so I was confused what was going . I requested ashish & saurabh to open my blindfold guys, while slurping the last drop of cum with my tongue!! Oh god , it was almost half a cup. Ashish with a commanding tone declined the request & said that since they started talking he dint masturbate for a single day and was just waiting for the D-Day. Before starting from his place, he masturbated and put that into a cup and took along with him to feed me !! I had nothing more to think , I was just going crazy with the things unfolding.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 02-05-2023, 05:30 AM