Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Next day , it was clear Sunday morning , I woke up and made some breakfast and came out of the kitchen and saw saurabh sitting on the table with his laptop on. I was wearing a satin night gown that comes till my knees and dint wear any bra , so my cleavage was visible. Saurabh saw me and was almost banging me through his eyes. I could sense that something got changed and spicy between us in last 48 hours. He told me that he is talking with ashish and asking him to meet in local coffee shop by afternoon and he will go and meet him to make sure he is a nice and safe guy for his wife to get fucked with.
Around 12.30 pm Saurabh left to meet with Ashish in a coffee shop . I was busy in kitchen suddenly my cell phone buzzed. It was Saurabh. He texted that he met ashish and the guy is sober and looks experienced and he is going to have a coffee with him and talk about our plan. It was a huge turn on for me thinking about the fact that my hubby is sitting and having a coffee with the guy who is going to fuck his wife in just few days. My juices starts flowing from my pussy and soaked the panty .I was into my own thoughts while suddenly the doorbell rang and I watched the clock as it was 2.30 almost.
It was Saurabh , as soon as he entered I smooched him hard. He grabbed me by my ass , deposited me in the dining table and dropped his pant and started fucking my slutty pussy. It was the first time in our relation , that he just came back to home , dint utter a single word and simply started fucking me without making any love. And all I could do was spreading my legs as wide as possible and moaning him to fuck me harder. I was hell horny. Once he was in climax , I sat on my knees as an obedient wife and took all his load into my mouth. He handed over me a packet and told me that he bought a new sim card to maintain secrecy and I need to use it to talk to ashish so that I can be comfortable before real meet.I put it in my cell phone and as soon as I switched on I got an whatsapp text. It says
“hii !! this is ashish , the new owner of your 3 holes”
That runs a shivers down my spine & I showed it to Saurabh and he asked me to be comfortable and play as naughty as I can. I replied “hello ashish. Manisha this side your new slut and fuck toy” & hence started our conversation. Couple of days later , in the morning , while Saurabh was getting ready for office and I was making breakfast , the phone vibrated and I got a new text .
Ashish : What my lil slut doing?
Me – making breakfast for hubby .
Ashish : What you are wearing?
Me – a shorts and a top , why?
Ashish: Saurabh told me you want to be a naughty slutty girl, if you really want to a slutty wife , you should not have to wear any dress in front of your husband . Let all your assets be open and your holes be ready for anytime to please your hubby & the other men he brings in. Remove your clothes now and server the breakfast to him !!!
His commanding tone made me wet and I got naked immediately and send him a photo without face to prove it. He just sent me back a smiley! I heard Saurabh is in dining hall and I took the breakfast in a plate and got out of kitchen . Saurabh got the shock of his life seeing me like that in early morning. He exclaimed the reason and I said it’s my new pussy owner who ordered me to be naked and serve you breakfast. He took me on his lap , fondling my boobs and started having his breakfast . Once he is done , I started to take his plates away when he suddenly took my hand and put me in sofa in a doggy pose and started fucking my pussy . He was all dressed up and I was in my birth suit. He just took out his dick from the jeans chain and started ramming me & grunting
“saali , usne tujhe nangi hone kaha aur tu nangi bhi ho gayi”
I was not in a mode to answer and he ended with fucking my pussy and flooded inside me .then he smiled and kissed me a goodbye and left for office.
On Thursday , Saurabh came back from office and told me to get ready . I thought we are going for a dinner or move may be. But he said , we are going to meet ashish in person and he wants to give me something. I got ready in a nice one piece dress and put some makeup and we left in our car. We met him in a coffeshop and he was already there waiting for us. I was initially shy but I must admit I found him cute and good looking than his photos and charming. He made me comfortable in just 15 mins and I felt like we all are friends. He handed me a gift wrapped packet in plastic bag . I just sneaked into it and saw a note “ For my Whore” . After the meets , we get back home and as soon as we entered.. this time Saurabh closed the door , put me over sofa , slide my dress over my waist and put my panty down to my ankle and there I was again waiting to get fucked with a wet pussy . He fucked me for sometime and put his load into my throat and went off to bathroom. I opened the packet and found a dress with another note. I showed it to Saurabh and tried it . It was very short for my figure and almost hugging my body . it was basically a red babydoll dress which just ended below my ass. It was transparent and my 90% of cleavage were showing .i tried the dress and found that if I bend a lil then my whole ass will be open to display and my boobs may fall out. I sneaked again into the packet and found out a blindfold, a matching g-string panty and a note that said “ I want you to welcome me in this outfit , slut ! “ I did not understand why the blindfold is for , but Ashish had another plan in mind. Saurabh again got excited to see all the arrangements and I had to suck him and gulp his cum to calm him down .

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 01-05-2023, 08:35 PM