Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter - 95

The music of the birds chirping was played and Devika opened her eyes and realised and thought whatever happened she will deal with it later and she needs to move on with the scene and acting. The next scene is she needs to wake up and go outside for bathing. She actually needed a bath as her pussy and ass is all sticky from Vishnu's load.

She slowly got up and sat on the bed by keeping the blanket close to her chest covering herself from the audience. She wiped eyes and tears and looked for the clothes. The mundu she was wearing is on the floor. So she stood up wrapping the blanket around her shoulder. When she did that Vishnu who was still acting as if sleeping on the bed, got uncovered and became fully naked. Devika did not notice it and Vishnu did not have any choice other than acting as sleeping.

She picked the mundu from the floor and held it around her and putting the hands inside loosened the knot of blanket. And the blanket fell down , she then tied the mundu around her shoulder. As she tied it below her shoulder , the end part only reached till her knees, exposing her leg below the knees. She took a new towel and fresh mundu and proceeded to step outside the hut. Then only she saw Vishnu laying there full naked. Even though she hated herself for being intimate with Vishnu, suddenly seeing how Vishnu is lying there naked brought a smile to her face.

She noticed his penis had gone full flaccid and limp and it is all messy and glistening with cum. It was still leaking. It was th first time devika seeing another penis other than her husbands. She took the blanket from the floor and covered Vishnu. She whispered

Devika - sorry vishnu , I did not see you got naked

Hearing that Vishnu understood that atleast Devika madam was not mad at him. Devika opened the door and walked outside. The audience also suddenly got up from there and followed devika to see what she is going to do next, leaving vishnu alone in the room.

Devika stepped out of the room, and there was no one outside. The lights were dimmed to show it as early morning. The scene is created in a way that it is early morning , sun is just rising, less people outside as people are waking up from sleep.
As per the script, she would have to go to the pond to take bath. But she doesn't know where is the pond, that was not there in the script. She was not sure what to do. She took couple of steps ahead in a confused state and the audience also followed her. She found lots of cows laying there, she again took few steps ahead. Then she saw someone coming from a distance with a lamp in the hand. She stopped there waiting for him, thinking she could ask him about the direction.

The person reached near her. From the light of the lamp she found the person is a very short heighted middle aged dark skinned man. He started speaking to her upon reaching near her.

Person - hey nangeli, where are you going in the morning
Devika - hi im going to the pond
Person - oh im also going the temple. I will come with you.

Devika got relieved as she got company and he will direct her to the pond. She also understood that it is the temple pond.

Person - hi My name is kallu, Im chiru's best friend.
Devika - hi Kallu

Devika noticed, kallu is very short in height and he stood below devika's waist in height even though he is older than devika. Devika felt amused by his height and felt pity on him

Kallu - Chiru , is he still sleeping?
Devika - yes, chiru is not awake still
Kallu - oh , he would be all tired after the night.

Saying that he smiled at devika

Devika - why are you laughing kallu
Kallu - hahah... Nothing

Kallu was still laughing
Devika - tell kallu, what happened, why are you smiling like that?
Kallu - nothing, it was your first night yesterday. I was thinking how come you are not tired after the first night.

Devika also laughed at his question. She found kallu to be innocent and cute due to his appearance

Devika - uhm ..kallu dont think too much then

Kallu - so how was my friend chiru during the first night. Did he treated you with care or did he rush and spoiled everything

Devika - uhaa kallu, what are you asking? I thought you are innocent?
Kallu - hehe...Im just concerned about your friend?
Devika - hmm. Are you married kallu?
Kallu - Look at me Nangeli. And do you think anyone will marry me seeing my appearance. No one going to marry me

Devika felt bad asking that question to him

Devika - im sorry kallu, don't think that way. For sure there will be a girl waiting for you

Kallu - i always dream of marrying a beautiful girl like you. But I know it never going to happen. Everyone makes fun of me. The only friend I have is Chiru. Everyone else makes fun off me. Now as he got married I lost him as well.

Devika - no Kallu dont think that way. Now you got another friend as well. Can I be your friend?

Even though it was acting, devika was really moved by the dialogue by Kallu. She felt sympathy for him and liked his talking

At last they reached the temple. They have created a very old looking big temple for this scene. And it is better lighting here as they wanted to give the impression of early morning and sun is slowly coming out. There are few people here inside the temple who had come for the prayers and all. They entered the temple

Devika - where is the pond?
Kallu - its behind the temple
Devika - ok im going there then
Kallu - are you not praying first. Its important to have the darshan after the marriage and pray for a long lasting married life. I will take you to the pond after the darshan. Im also coming there
Devika - ok

They walked to place were idol is kept for the darshan and prayers. There was a inner gate towards the place where idol is kept. Devika was surprised to see few topless girls inside the gate. She was about to enter the premises when kallu stopped her..

Kallu - Nangeli don't you know that we are not supposed to cover our top infront of god. It will be treated as disrespectful. We have to be very humble infront of the god.

Devika got shocked hearing that. Now she understood why there are topless women inside the temple. She now did not have any other chance as she needs continue with the acting. Kallu stepped inside the temple and turned back and asked devika to come.

She know audience are watching from here and there , but did not have any other choice. Rahim and Ramu watched, devika slowly untying the mundu she was wearing around her shoulder. And everyone in the audience again got the chance to view her naked breasts without any hinderance. Again it appeared round like two mangoes ready to be plucked. Her nipples were hard due to the coldness. Devika lowered the cloth to her waist and tied it around her waist. She then immediately held the fresh mundu and towel in her hand close to her chest to cover it from the prying eyes of the audience and kallu. And then walked inside the temple. Audience followed her.

Kallu took her to the idol for the darshan. They reached infront of the idol and both folded their hands and prayed. There were other people also there, acting like villagers. Pujari came from inside and gave prasad to both.

Pujari - hi kallu, who is this
Kallu - this is chiru's wife. They got married yesterday
Pujari - is it, Hi lady what is your name?
Devika - my name is nangeli
Pujari - Chiru is a nice boy. He will take good care of you

Devika smiled

Kallu - can you bless her for having a good married life and to have children
Pujari - we have special prayer for newly married girls inorder to get blessed with long lasting married life and to have children.

Pujari went inside and came back with small bowl in his hand. There was some liquid in the bowl.

Pujari - Nangeli hold this with both hands.

Devika didn't have any other option. So she gave the cloths in her hand to kallu and took the bowl from pujari again exposing her breast for the world to see

Pujari - beti. You have to hold this bowl, above your head and walk 10 times around the temple by praying to god to have a good married life. You should not take the bowl below your head till you complete the walk.

Devika looked around and there were few topless women in temple which made her little comfortable. She did not look at the audience as she was not comfortable and will feel shy. She took the bowl from priests hand and slowly raised it over her head. By doing so made her breast protrude more and her back arched a bit. She started walking slowly around the temple. That sight was a dream for everyone gathered there. Her breasts bounced and swayed while she walked. She did not have any hair under her arms. Her ass moved in a rhythm when she walked.

Everyone was having a visual treat seeing her in that topless condition. Devika did not let her concerns overpower her, instead she tried to calm herself by frequently reminding it is just acting and there are other topless girls as well.

She completed walking around the temple 10 times and came back to the priest. Priest took the bowl from her and then kept his hand on her head and prayed and blessed her. And then gave the bowl back to devika and told

Priest - beti, you should apply this to your body and do snan in the holy temple pond. That way all your sins will be washed away and you will have a happy married life.

Devika took the bowl from the pujari

Priest - the liquid in the bowl is holy oil and you should make sure , that you should apply the oil your body completely. The oil should not be wasted. And also keep in mind that you should keep the bowl in your hand itself until all the oil is applied on your body.

Devika - ok
Devika took the bowl in her hand. Pujari blessed her and left.

Kallu - ok , lets go to the pond then
Devika - ok

Thats when devika realised the trouble she is in now. As she is holding the bowl and as it cannot be kept anywhere. There is no way she could tie the mundu on her chest. She is now forced to remain topless. She held the bowl close to her body and tried to cover her breast maximum. Kallu was holding her clothes and guided her to the pond situated at the back of the temple. She followed kallu to the pond.

They reached the pond, it was a big lavish pond with steps in it. There was no one in the pond. Kallu and devika walks down the steps and reached at the pond. Devika was holding the bowl in her hand and sat down on the step. Kallu kept the clothes near her

Kallu - so this is the pond. You can take bath. I will go now, I have other things to do. And make sure you apply that to your body before taking bath

Devika proceeded to keep the bowl near her on the step, but kallu stopped her suddenly

Kallu - no nangeli, you cannot keep it down. Priest said it is holy oil and you have to hold it until it is over

Devika thought and asked kallu

Devika - but, how can I apply while holding it

Kallu - if Chiru was here he could have helped you applying
Devika - but Im not sure, when is he going to come

Both of them were silent and after moment kallu spoke out

Kallu - if you want I can help. You are my best friends wife

Devika thought for a moment and felt kallu is innocent and she liked him because of his short height. And also she wanted to get done with this scene as soon as possible.

Devika - okay, kallu, it would be great if you can help me. I need help only on my back as I wont be able reach my hand while holding the bowl.

Kallu - okay no problem I can help you

Saying that kallu reached near devika and took oil with his fingers from the bowl and slowly started applying it on her naked back. Devika was still sitting on the steps and she moved her hair from the back side to the front giving more access to Kallu. Kallu was having the moment of his life as he is touching a beautiful girl like devika for the first time. He also never seen any topless women before. Even though he was acting and audience is watching them, he did not miss any opportunity ogling at her hanging ripe breasts.

Devika also using her right hand slowly started applying the oil on her face and neck. As she was sitting facing the pond, audience were only seeing her back and kallu applying the oil.

Kallu started applying the on the back of neck and slowly worked towards her shoulder.

Devika - sorry Kallu, im giving you so much trouble

Kallu - no Nangeli , not at all its not a problem.
Devika - if chiru was here I could have asked him
Kallu - chiru is my buddy , so dont worry . Im happy to help. Let him sleep peacefully. He might have done lot of hard work yesterday. Im sure he would be tired
Devika - shut up kallu, you again started
Kallu - haha

Devika started applying the oil on her chest and breast carefully without spilling it. Kallu started running his hands on her back freely and coated her with oil. He was thinking whether he will be fortunate enough to apply oil on her legs as well. In the mean time, devika had raised her mundu to her knees and applied on her legs and took some oil on her right hand and through the gap applied the oil on her thighs and acted like she is applying it everywhere.
Kallu - i completed your back
Devika - i have also finished applying it. Thank you
Kallu - there is one more place to apply.
Kallu wanted to try his luck and see if he could touch her bottom as well

But unfortunately to his dismay. vishnu arrived.

†********************************************************†
[+] 9 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 29-04-2023, 10:16 PM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM