Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The next hour went off so fast that they reached their dinner spot so soon. They got into the restaurant with its ruddiness of village. The dinner time was fun discussing things about food and the girls were bold enough to comment on the young looking bearer boys. Ajit and Vineeth didn’t have much to participate as the girls mostly talked into themselves and giggled. Vineeth took to be a self appointed photographer clicking them away with selfies and pictures. The dinner was slightly heavy and the next couple of hours travel would be crucial. Sona offered to drive and let Ajit move to the back seat where Sona was earlier. Although Ajit hesitated a little, the girls convinced him to share their seat with him. When Ajit got into the car both girls decide to sit on his either side and give him a ride of his wet dreams.

When the car resumed back on the road, the girls picked up conversation and they both were generously rubbing his shoulders and exclaiming how strong his shoulder and biceps feel. A man needs no other stimulation like the appreciation from girl’s mouth. They were graciously touching him and even letting their hands fall on his thighs. Puvi wanted to know about this trip and the places of interest from him and she let her hand stay on his shirt button. As Ajit was trying to explain the jungle and mountainous location they are about to visit, she undid couple of his shirt buttons and noticed the dark hairs and let a finger circle the hair in his chest. “You don’t mind, if I rolled the hair, do you?” Puvi asked with such an innocent face. Ajit was little bit nervous, although he had been with girls and flirting he has never done that in his wife’s presence.

Knowing the kind of attention Ajit was getting, Sona turned to look at him and said loudly, “Never mind… just play along honey...” and winked. Ajit knew it was a green signal from his wife to shed his inhibitions. Just he relaxed and decide to enjoy the company of two gorgeous young girls. Especially Puvi took advantage of this situation and she was talking to him sweetly with the flirty eyes and touching and punching him liberally at his chest and tummy. He was telling jokes of all kinds and they were countering him with comments and fun with giggles and laughter.

When the car entered the mountainous range, Sona didn’t count on her driving skills and asked Ajit to come back to take the wheels. When he got out she could see a full erection pressing his jeans and guessed the girls made him hot like iron for the cold night. While passing to the back door she squeezed his zipper and warned him to stay focused, he pulled her up for a kiss and she felt his body so hot.

The next hour travel was through the mountainous roads and they were just holding up each other and screamed for fun each time the car turned to a hairpin bend or on the road seemed to end at the rock narrow turn. They eeriness of the night and car’s light falling and turning on the tree giants and creating huge shadows were a phenomena kept their nerves tender to every jerk and vibration they felt through the car. It was like watching a thriller movie and the girls added to their fun with their voices screeching and poking fun at the men and teasing them.

After what looked like a long turns and twists they reached a bungalow with huge gates and it must have been about 10 pm or so but looked as if it was midnight. A watchman came and opened the gates and let the car in.

They got down and the chill air welcomed them. The watchman and another man came to help them to take luggage into the bungalow. The deep silence of the wilderness around them was like a blanket covering them. They didn’t want to disturb the quietness and talked to each other with hushed voices. When they got into the bungalow the house seemed so full with their chitchats especially the girls couldn’t stop admiring the wooden work and the posh furniture suiting the ambiance of the forest around the building. The caretaker welcomed them with hot coffee and advised them to cover themselves with sweaters as the night is expected to grow colder. After a brief description of their staying arrangement Ajit led them to the first floor where the bedrooms with heaters are located. The mansion had many rooms. They were asked to choose whichever room they want. Ajit and Sona took a room opposite to the girls room. Vineeth had a room for himself. After settling in the rooms Sona walked up to the girls’ room and pulled Kavi aside and whispered something into her. Puvi couldn’t tolerate being left out. She came up and demanded to know what they were whispering.
“Well, I don’t know if you can handle this as you are young”
“I am old enough; I am already 19 this year”
“Ok, but this is about experimenting little wild side”
“Oh, come on, I love doing wild things” Puvi was desperate about doing whatever they were planning. She hated being left out.
“Well, we are going topless to the terrace to get some cool air. You already seem to be feeling cold, aren’t you?”
“No, I am fine; I’d love to join you guys”
“Have been topless before?”
“Topless? I have done nude dance performance for my hostel mates!” boasted Puvi. Kavi looked at her cousin in disbelief.
“Fine let's get going.” As she pulled up the girls to the stairs and on the way they undid their t-shirts and climbed the stairs with giggle. The terrace was not so wide but had a good Wall to sit on. Puvi can't believe how the whole event was exciting. It was one thing to sit top less on a cold night on a mountain all the more with two liberal ladies sitting beside her. Sona opened her hands and showed cold cream that can protect their bare skin from the winds of the cold night. “This will keep the skin safe and soft, who wants it first?” Puvi jumped up and her cute young boobs along with her. But the vibration stayed on a little longer. Smiling at her enthusiasm, Sona picked up ample quantity of the cream and applied in the chest in between the two fleshy mounds and proceeded to rub it sensually on the neck then down through the middle path then on the underside clearly avoiding the tender boobies. Puvi couldn't handle the tease and caught hold of the wandering hands and pressed them on her boobies. Sona smiled, “feeling goosebumps?”
“Yesss…..” hissed Puvi. Not to be missed out in the fun Kavi picked up the cream and started to apply on Puvi's back. Kavi's warm hands massaged her neck and the back. Kavi took time to rub the back and shoulders. Sona’s hands kneading the tender and soft but firm boobies, circled the areola and pinched the nips and pulled it up making her seueal loudly with pleasure. Puvi caught Sona’s hands and looked intoxicated with pleasure of many hands on her virgin body. She put her hands around Sona, inching closer to the delicious lips. “Go for it” encouraged Kavi. In a lightning moment Puvi kissed Sona. “Hmmmm” relishing the sensation Sona responded with a lingering sweetness. After a few seconds, they parted as Puvi was blushing. “This is better than what I thought the trip would be” confessed Puvi.

“How about flashing to the boys?” winked Kavi. “How about a strip tease?” countered Sona.
“In front of men? Can they handle it?” questioned Puvi.
“Why not, both men in our group are nice guys”.
“The only good thing about it, one is your husband and the other is her bf. You guys don’t mind, do you?”
“Of course not”
“Then, I am game. I am gonna make your men ogle” confirmed Puvi while shaking her booty seductively. They all burst out in laughter at her funny comment and body shakes. They went back to put on something suitable for their night party.

Ajit and Vineeth were looking at some map probably planning for next day's trekking.

Soon they gathered in the hall the heater kept the room warm. Sona called out for both guys to join them and they started doing sizzling dance steps for some Hindi song in the player. Puvi showed her skills in dance with delicate steps while holding Sona. Ajit stepped in and saw the sensual maneuvering of the girls he clapped in appreciation. Puvi hugged Sona blushing and looked away from Ajit. Ajit came closer and hugged them both and said “great performance, lovely ladies!” While Vineeth found Kavi doing solo he reached out to her and started to move with her in slow motion. “Let's try the next one. Come on girls” said Sona winking at them. The guys found recliner sofas and sat up. They started to sway their bodies to the music. As the song got hot Sona pulled up her top just to the midriff and Kavi put her hands on the bare skin visible. And Sona pulled up Kavi’s top she pulled higher than her own. The boys were dumbstruck by the bold moves. Shortly in one moment Kavi rolled up her counterpart’s t-shirt and exposed the underside of creamy boobies. Vinith put his finger in mouth and whistled and announced his excitement. Ajit was totally engrossed in Puvi’s performance and didn't notice that excitement in Vineeth’s whistle. He called out, “Come on, keep it up”. It was Kavi’s turn to flash this time Ajit didn't miss the flash. He turned to see Vineeth’s reaction to his gf flashing. Vineeth seemed to be all the more excited. Ajit figured that he wasn't the only one with open mind to let others enjoy the beauty of their own girls. Finally everyone was focused on Puvi's dance. But she chickened out. No one seemed to push her limits. Soon they pulled up the guys to dance. They changed partners and danced for a while. They all kissed good night and Sona dragged Ajit to bed as she warned that they have a long day waiting. Vineeth walked into the girls room and was talking to Kavi. Knowing the kind of mood they are in, Puvi said with a giggle “I'm sleepy, why don't you put out the lights and talk? “
“Sure, good night”
Once the light was off Vineeth got bold and let his hands roam freely on Kavi. They seemed to be talking the sweet nothings and their bodies feeling the warmth of one another. It never seemed enough and when Kavi's hand brushed accidentally around Vineeth's crotch she could feel his hard on. “It's hard and stiff” Kavi exclaimed. “All for you babe” Vineeth buttered his words and voice. “Shall we go to my room?” persuaded Vineeth. But the protest came from elsewhere. “That's not allowed, I am not supposed to let you go out of my sight” Pavi spoke up like the moral security officer that she was. “Do whatever you want right here.” She giggled and let them know that she is hard to pass. Vineeth jerked knowing he had an audience all along, quietly kissed Kavi and bid good night.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 27-04-2023, 07:09 PM