Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(23-04-2023, 08:15 PM)creamydelight Wrote: The changes are subtle enough to not stick out and spoil the memory of the original readings, at the same time, reading the story is a lot easier this time, with visible structure, etc.

I'm having a great time reading it all over again from the beginning. Looking forward to things heating up further.

I particularly liked reading 2 small bits very much. One where Anita covers her nose to avoid the smell but then eventually wilfully smells the guy next to her in the auto. There's just something primal and erotic about a prim and proper hot upper class lady being exposed to or liking dirty smelly low class men. The other was where she delays smoothening her saari over her ass, sorry, gaand, when she notices a man approaching her direction and anticipates an ass grab/squeeze, even though it doesn't eventually materialize. So practical and pragmatic of our heroine, the way she takes these small episodes in her stride. She knows the effect she has on men, and she knows what will happen to her in crowded spaces, so rather than getting tensed or mortified, she acknowledges it as unavoidable and isn't perturbed by it. If anything, she gets a thrill from it. She looks around to ensure that no one is looking. That's what is more important to her, that a needless scene isn't created in public. If something is gonna happen, it better happen unnoticed. I just love such women.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. There were two objectives behind re-writing this story instead of continuing from where I had left it. 
1. Make the readability better. 
2. Make it more erotic by making the necessary changes without deviating from the core story and character of the lead. 

I am glad that I have been able to meet both these objectives as per your understanding. I am also glad that atleast one reader was able to notice the difference in eroticism one small description can make (Anita delaying to smoothen her saree). 

Thanks a lot.
[+] 3 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 23-04-2023, 11:04 PM