Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
He gave an amazed look at my breasts and adoringly touched them with his hands. He took his time to observe every square inch of my tits and very lovingly moved his fingers over them. He very lightly licked the silky smooth skin of my breasts and that sent shiver down my spine. He looked fascinated with my long nipples and started sucking it. This ignited fire in me and I pressed his head hard on my tit and fiercely pulled at his hair. He alternated his licking and pressing between the two boobs and I deeply moaned. His Skill of licking my nipples with his tongue, made me wild and I urged him to bite hard and tear the nipples off. He did bite me hard and I screamed in pleasure. He demanded that I take off my shilwar to let him see me completely naked. I unknotted my shilwar string allowing it drop at my feet. Now I was naked before him, totally as naked as the day I was born. I want to correct that this is a country where still arranged marriage are still the rule. The couple doesn't even see each other until the wedding night, majority of the couples even don't see each other naked when they fuck, may be thousands young people are starting to find their own matches and experiment with sex but this country of more the one billon peoples. Now he laid me on my bed on my back and sat between in my spread legs as I was expecting him to fuck me now but he bent on my belly and his mouth moved down kissing and licking all over my belly. He spent a lot of time licking inside my deep navel. I was moaning breathlessly. He tightly pressed and squeezed the fleshy waves and curves around my hips.  He went down to my thighs and hid his face between my thighs and rubbed his face all over it. I was wishing and dying for his mouth to reach my pussy. He touched my pussy with his lips. It was like he gave me an electric shock! I bounced up off the bed shaking the bed violently. I asked wildly, "Anand what are you going to do? Are you going to kiss between my thighs?" My heart nearly stopped that I have never touched there by tongue. He said to me excitedly " yes, RamaYou will love it," he assured me looking up "I'm going to lick and suck your pussy my sweet Rama, I have found the treasure, for which I was dying for, for so many years, Lay back and let me have a feast, for what I see here it's going to be a scrumptious meal!" I giggled excitedly and said, "This is dirty Anand, don't do this," but in my heart I was praying for him not to stop," in my heart I was saying to him, " that is Bhabi's cunt, it is yours and your mouth feels so good on it. Eat it! Lick it! Taste it and suck it well! Drink all my juices they are yours too. For years too, I have been longing for this kind of loving attention from you.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by neerathemall - 03-06-2019, 09:49 PM