Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Hi Sean,

It's great to see Anita back..... I kinda lost hope that you would ever bring Anita back.....
You said that you would be introducing some new minor changes in the original story..... Whenever I used to read the older version I always hoped that Tipu would also get into some action with Anita but we never reached there to see that happen but now with you introducing new horizons I just hope that Tipu gets something..... also in your older version there used to be times when I thought now Hariya should get to fuck Anita but Hariya would do something so seductive which cannot be imagined, I hope Hariya continues to tease Anita and the readers in the very same way that we beg in our minds for him to fuck Anita...... In the previous version that servant sex happened way too many times and frankly speaking I always wanted Anita to have her first encounter with either Hariya or Tipu..... Golgappe wala adds an originality to the story to the next level.....

All the best for this new version..... Hope it's sexier and raunchier than the previous version....
[+] 2 users Like Fuckstar's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Fuckstar - 20-04-2023, 11:25 AM