Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
SMALL UPDATE

Richa went near them (Imran and Patil saab) and asked for some rest. Her body was acking severly due to the tremendous tormenting continued since past couple of hours. "Kahi aaram nahi milnar aahe tula, yeh lavkar Kamini. Aaadhich changla zavaycha mood banla ahe, aata kassun ghenar aaho amhi doghe pan tula.

Imran , tula kay hawa ? Gaand ki Choot ?"

Patil saab commented - "You wont be getting any rest at all, come fast Bitch. Already we have made our mind to penetrate your both holes together,

Imran . What do you want ? Ass or Cunt ? . Mr Patil used a very rough but sharp language towards her without caring for her body. Instead on top of that he turned towards Imran and asked his preference of having Ass or Cunt.

Imran didn't say anything loud but instead whispered something into Patil saab's ear. This gossip went on for 30 seconds until then my wife remained standing statue outside the tank. She got very little but extra time to soothe her painful body , yet wondering whether they were changing their mind or something ?

Once their soft spoken conversion was completed followed by mischievious smile on both's faces. They came out of the water canal tank and walked towards her. She was still not able to figure out their intentions. WWHHAACK..!! Imran kicked her straight on her Vagina and busted her cunt and that made her fall down on her knees. The impact was felt manyfolds on her cunt with his biggest toe thumb nail directly on her sensitive Clitoris .

She was given 2 peices of folded clothes which she thought were her bra and panty. But they were thick and none but Underwears of Patil Sahab and Imran. Which they had took off just before entering the water tank to avoid getting wet. Then she was made to sniff them thoroughly to accumulate the masculine smell inside her nostrils . Now Imran ordered her to help him wear his underwear. She knew the size of her favourite master and moreover from its aroma itself she could differentiate between the owners of the garments.

Richa, who was still on her fallen knees took the black one, stretched it and assisted Imran in putting in his both legs from the ground bottom into each hole and then slided it up above upto his waist. The same process was also immitated for Patil saab who kicked her face deliberately before putting his feet into his navy blue underwear. Yet my wife didn't show any defiance and cooperated well. Now both the tormentors were semi clothed which covered their genitals. But my poor wife was not given that basic priviledge , she still remained stark naked exposing all her assets under open night sky. Only a belt was fastened to her neck, which served the purpose of leash to a dog or rather bitch. The other end of the belt was held by Imran who gave it a tug to check its grip. It did its task of choking her perfectly.

She was made to stand up and raise her both hands up. Patil saab squeezed her Melons roughly from behind once again seeing them protruding out more prominently due to upraised hands. And now she was paraded all naked from head to toe onto the unpaved street of the village. The heels of her barefoot were getting painfully triggered by each step whenever she would place them on sharp stones or small pebbles. Imran and Patil saab were walking behind her and she was made to keep the minimum distance of letting the leash taut. Whenever she would increase her pace, it would strangulate her throat and whenever she would reduce her pace , Patil saab would spank her ass cheeks from behind or twist her ears hard as punishment. It took her few trial and errors to learn the correct walking pace . But finally she could synchronize with them.

Thank god the road didn't had any street lights to display her sexy figure , but the full moon was sufficently enough to provide the luminosity to do the exhibition task. Anyone passing nearby would easily identify that she was fully clothless . Luckily or unluckily there seemed a yellow headlight incoming from surrounding feilds. It was that of a motorcycle over kutchha road on which were 3 men seated conjustedly. They seemed to be from the same village who had been working as full time labourers in the adjacent farm on contract basis over irrigation project. They might have got late due to extra work during night shift

Richa tried to take a corner side of the road and kept walking normally with her hands still above her head, But she kept them folded from her elbows such that her palms were behind her head and fingers went into her hair. She looked behind to see Patil Saab and Imran walking slower than her pace, although deliberately. Also they had left the leash and now the gap between her and them had widened. Now she seemed to be walking all alone the path. Richa kept walking and tried to avoid getting into the headlight of bike and hoped the motorcycle would pass by without noticing anything unusual.

But to her surprize, the men stopped exactly beside her. They tilted their bike handle to flash the yellow headlight on her and could see her shape and nude body completely. The men couldn't stop but kept on oggling at her fair skin embedded with beautiful large boobs and clean shaven pussy. They could guage from her sexy figure that she was not a native woman from their village and seemed to be a posh city item .

Richa god worried and didn't want to confront those strangers in such a vulnerable situation. She saw them parking the bike on the roadside in front of her and getting down one by one. They were slim men with natural muscles who were now approaching her. She got confused and looked behind in search of any help from Patil saab and Imran . But to her surprize , what she found was there was absolutely no-one behind her and It was all dark and empty. Mr Patil and Imran had disappeared and left her totally at the labourers mercy. She became totally blank and took some time to guage the vulnerability of the situation and the risk associated to it.

Richa didn't find any better option and tried to run away from those men and saw a nearby huge sugarcane feild. She ran fast and got hidden into its large but thin green grasses. The men turned on their portable torch lamps to search her. My wife was seen no-where to the men . They searched her here and there for some time and upon not able to find , lost their hopes.

"KAY BE BHAVA, KAAY CHI MAAL ITEM HOTI , SAALI PURNA RIKAMA RASTA WAR EKDUM NAAGDI CHAALAT HOTI, MALA TAR AKSHASHA SWAPNAT LI HOOR PARI WATLI "

"What an item she was bro, the slut was walking all nude over the entire road, For me it literally seemed to be a dream girl sent by god in the form of angel"

As they were leaving with empty hearts and disappointments of not achieving the reward, A silver lining came over their fate. They heard a sharp voice of my wife. Richa shreiked in "AAAAAEEEeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" . She screamed as she saw a long snake slithering at very close proximity. The men immediately rushed into the bushes to find the source of sharp shriek. They could see my completely naked and frightened wife sitting behind a Banyan tree and looking straight at the venomous snake.

2 of the men grabbed Richa's both hand each and pulled her away from snake. The one who was turned out to be Serpant amongst them handled the creature. He squatted down and performed some moves , he seemed expert in tracing and controlling the snake's movement and immediately grabbed the oppurtunity to catch it directly by its head, thus closing its lethal fangs. This made them all take a sigh of relief as situation was now brought under control. But along with the situation, my sweet wife also went under their control. The 2 men who had helped my wife by pulling her hands, were not willing to leave her. They had already grabbed her wrists and secured her well.

The serpant was about to throw the snake in safe area. But was stopped by one of the man holding Richa. He then asked him to bring it near her and let it crawl over her naked body for some time.

Richa was afraid to her top level capacity after listening this. She had already told me before that she never liked insects or reptiles. Even a small lizard at our home would often make her jump in fear and anxiety. Then she would ask me to get it out of our home by using a broom or long iron rod. But a domestic lizard was nothing in comparison with a wild and toxic snake.

"PLZ ISSE KAHI DURR FEK DIJIYE...MUJHE SAANP SE BOHOT DARR LAGTA HAI"
Plz throw it away somewhere....I have a phobia for snakes and hence fear them a lot.

"AACHHA SAALI, MAG AAMCHYA SHI DURR KA DHAVAT HOTI ? AAMCHYA SHI PAN BHITI WATTER KA ? RAATRI CHYA VELI JUNGLE AAT JAAU NAYE, HE KALALA NAHI KA TULA ? KHAASKAR, NAAZUK STREE NI "

"Ohh, is it ? Then why did you run away from us ? Were you afraid of us too ? Didn't you know thay going into jungles during night time is not safe. and especially for a delicate woman like you "

"THAMB AATA TULA MAZA CHAKAVTO AAMHI. HAATH PAKADA RE ICHE KASSUN,"
"Wait, now We will teach u a lesson, Guyz hold her hands tightly."

And the man who was earlier holding her right wrist came at front and exchange the snake from his mate's hand and let its tail slither over her naked body. As soon as the rough outer scalp of the snake made contact with soft skin. Richa jumped in fear. She tried each and every possible way to get away from their grip but was unsuccessful.

She began pleading them, infact begging them to plz let her go or atleast throw the snake away from her. But they seemed to take utmost pleasure in seeing her in such a submissive position. The man then put forward his condition that they'll let both the creatures free (Richa and Snake) . But for that she must let them use her body. That was a total bomb dropped onto her. Richa went into mute and began pondering upon what to respond. But didn't get much time to think as he again brought the snake near her face. This time it was the snake's head which brushed her cheeks and when she saw its horrible tongue hissing at the very close distance of her eyes. Her body was about to passout. But she maintained her balance and decided to agree to their demands.

"THIK HAI....THIK HAI...MAI TAYYAR HU....AAPKO MERE SATH JO KARNA HAI KARO....LEKIN PLZ PEHLE ISS SAANP KO MERI NAZRO SE DURR KARO...!!"

This line sounded like sweet melodious music into the ears of those bastard labourers. Who had now got the licence to exploit her beauty fully. They threw the snake into the nearby open feild and let it go away. Now all the eyes turned towards Richa's naked body. They slided down their pants and asked her for blowjob to get started. Richa undefiantly went on her knees and began stroking their cocks using her hands. Since they were three men. Both her hands and mouth got involved into the task. She would alternatively switch among mouth and hands. Thereby each man getting his desired share. No one was left out, and my wife took care of each member's dick personally by making it wet and glance like never before. Their dirty dark chocolately and sweaty cocks were now shining clean due to her wet saliva over it.

Within few seconds , their poles began gaining full erection and they were ready to penetrate her. The middle guy took off all his clothes and requested his friends to allow him to bang her 1st, so that they could follow on later. It was mutually agreed by his mates unanimously. And now he asked my wife to stand up and bend down from her ass. He gave her few slaps on her already red butt cheeks and straightway inserted his pole inside her love tunnel from behind. No foreplay was required , nor was any formality made. He didn't talk to anyone much focussed on the process of humping her pussy.

Richa's vaginal walls adjusted to his thick girth and wrapped over its outer skin. His dick seemed like an hot iron rod pistoning repeatedly into her soft pit. He showed no mercy in banging my wife and held her by her bended shoulders using his both hands. His palms capped her shoulder sockets and he began invading into her pussy deep and long. He would give long strokes in between to ensure that his lund reaches till maximum limit as far as it can. These painful humps were making my wife cry out and yelp in pain. The lubrication offered by Richa from blowjob was not sufficing as she could feel the friction between her legs.

The man also felt it was not that smooth over his dick as it had as earlier . Within a second , he took out his cock and spitted over it as well as onto her love hole. And inserted it once again . Now the smoothness was once again brought back and thus the process could continue.

He kept on banging her for another 10 long minutes until he was about to cum. He announced his friends to be ready for exchanging place as he would be dumping his semen inside her. Richa too got alert and provided him more of her pelvis to grind. The man pulled my wife up by groping her tits from behind and increased the pace. He mauled them and pinched her nipples really hard with his nails . Richa shouted loudly as the grip of his fingers clutched her soft pink mammary openings. This was too much exciting for everybody , and the labourer was not any exception. He ignited the hot iron cannon and began firing his jizz all the way inside my wife's sweet and tender pussy.

5-6 shots were fired in rapid succession and he was drained off. My wife's pussy got filled with it and she was dripping down her thighs. His knees began going weak and he immediately took the support of same nearby banyan tree to stand up. The labourer took out his dick with a plonk and asked his mate to carry on.

The 2nd man who was already standing with his erect prick into his hand, needed no foreplay or any blowjob. He was already excited seeing his counterpart into the action from past 20-30 minutes. All he waited was for his turn to come so that he could bang my sexy wife. Unlike his mate he decided take her from the very front. Allthough he didn't had a long dick but it was much enough to penetrate upto decent depth. He took Richa's left leg, bended her knee and lifted it upto his waist level. My wife being agile had no problem in it and let him have his way. Her 1 leg was now up in the air and she was about to get pounded once again for the 2nd time.

He now had a direct access to her vagina. He inserted his Lund into it and began with short strokes.

"CHYAA MAAILAA....KAY MAU MAU CHUT AHE RE ICHI....SHAHARI BAYKA ZAVAYLA EK NUMBER ASTAT...AADHI FAQT AAIKLA HOTA....AAJ PRATYAKSHA JAANUN PAN GHETLA"

Once his cock adjusted to her pussy, he upped the tempo and now started giving long and deep strokes. Since his dick was not too long. It could go all the way inside her tunnel. He was enjoying the game and began sweating after 5-6 min of constant effort. His 1 hand pinned my wife's both arms against the tree trunk while his other one came up from below her knee and was resting on her waist such that her leg was still up in the air hanging freely.

Richa tried to maintain her balance by standing only on 1 single feet , but was unsuccessfull as it was paining due to her own body weight accompanied by his muscular jerks from long time. Time and again she would stumble and loose her balance , she tried to bring her other feet down to get some support . But the man was so much excited with the fucking that he didn't allow her to let her feet loosen up or bring them closer at all. He had held it in his grip over elbow so tight that it was practically impossible for Richa to let it down. She let go her effort and tried to focus on giving him maximum pleasure so that he can ejacuate and finally she would be free.

But soon after few minutes of non stop banging ,when the pain in her other leg became intolerable. My wife began to collapse. The man could feel her slipping down from his grip and sliding down. Richa's whole back began to scratch down over the rough bark of the tree. It was this time he decided to change the position. But the new position was more humiliating and difficult than previous one. This time he brought his other hand and inserted inside from middle of her thighs. Now his both arms went from behind the thighs and palms curled to grab her Ass cheeks. With this new place he could easily uplift her entire body weight and drive her strokes according to his speed.

Richa cursed herself seeing the man giving her a creepy smile. She tried to turn her face away and avoided the humiliating eye contact. But reciprocated equally well when he advanced for a deep smooch. Now he was having full liberty to bang her mercilessly and he infact did the same. The man lifted Richa once and took his cock out from her pussy , and asked her to spit down on his cock as well as on her Pussy. She could easily target few globes of saliva onto his dick but was unsuccessful in landing them over her vagina. She would often miss the spot by spitting on her navel of belly. But the man didn't make any fuss of it and instead lifted her even more to bring her pussy upto his face level. He gave her a few full tongue licks and that excited her even further along with lubrication.

Now my wife was all set to serve her another master. She herself went down and began bouncing on his erect pole . The man also guided her by holding her bums and gave her few spanks or pinches in between as and when he desired. They both seemed to be true lovers mating after a long decade. The sheer muscular power of the man was appreciable as it kept my wife uplifted in the mid-air for another 15 long minutes. He would spit on her face and boobs and then lick the same using his tongue directly from her body. Richa would also offer him her Melons by thrusting them out and he took utmost pleasure in sucking them . He would also flicker his tongue onto her sensitive pink nipples for sometime or nibble it like a small kid and then would stop abruptly to check her excited expression. Those slutty emotions were once in a lifetime moment for him. It was not easy to witness these live and he was the main spectator of the sin.

The man couldn't hold any longer further. His dick was ready to offload the cum into her vagina. He grabbed Richa by her back and thrusted his dick as much in as he can. Then began shooting his semen directly into her uterus. Nobody could stop its path. And my wife too admitted that she could feel his cock beating constantly like heart
and pumping the semen inside her. Infact his balls were also dancing over her outer vagina's skin. She could feel them rhythemically contracting and pulsating as if a manual pump attached to draw water outside.

Finally he withdrew from her upon completing the climax and asked the last (3rd) man to get ready. The final person seemed not to much to be excited about the idea of penetration. He was infact an ardent blowjob lover along with special interest in boobs.

He straightaway made Richa go down on her knees while keeping her hands raised up in the air. Once down, he unzipped his pant and brought his cock near her face. Richa could smell its pungent odour and for once felt pity on herself. But when he rubbed his dick over her face and lips, my wife couldn't help and separated her lips to let it all the way in. She felt his medium sized dick accumulate easily into her mouth. Now she started the process of bobbing it in and out and kept looking upward into his eyes as she was directed by him. The man missed no oppurtunity in exploiting her and gave her few storng slaps over her face. Still she kept going on without missing even a single stroke.

The man was milking out utmost pleasure seeing her erotic expressions and expertize in blowjob skills. He neither advanced nor delayed the process and let it continue along with its regular flow. He would often maul her Boobs or run his hands over her neck or face. She too didn't denied his advances and began playing along. My wife would offer him whatever she can and began running her hands over her chest, abdomen and waist. Finally her hands rested over his ass from behind and she started parting those ass-cheeks using her hands.

This would act as a support for her to endevour more dick and suck it with maximum effort. Richa minsed no words and kept on goggling her eyes with his meat stuffed inside her mouth. The man too seemed satisfied with her efforts and himself began moving his pelvis back and forth. It appeared as if he was going to fuck her mouth . But his endurance was limited upto certain time. And he too began ejaculating inside her. Trails after Trails of his thick semen was getting deposited inside her mouth. Richa did her best to engulf it and managed to drink all the jizz without making any fuss of it.

Finally when all the 3 men were done with fucking her. They asked her whether they should leave her there itself or take her back to their home. Richa agreed to go get back to Patil saab's mansion as she was already very tired and needed some rest. Moreover , she knew that they both (Imran and Patil saab) might have been reached until now and would still be waiting for another round of double penetration.

Then all 3 men grabbed their clothes and began dressing themselves. Meanwhile Richa was confused as her clothes were missing since the night was young. It didn't require much thought process as all 4 ( Richa and the 3 men ) were riding on the same motor cycle in the next moment. With each one sitting very conjustedly adjusting their asses time and again. Richa was deliberately made to sit naked in between the driver and 2 men were behind her. On top of that she was made to sit facing in opposite direction of bike. That is her back and ass was towards the driver , While her Boobs and Vagina were facing the other 2 men sitting behind. The one who sat immediately next to her began inserting his 2 fingers in her moist cunt and started fingering her then and there itself while the last person sitting behind him played with boobs and nipples.

After 3 minutes of bike ride, her destination came and she was dropped in front of patil saab's mansion. Richa tip toed inside the hall to reach upto the staircase. She could see in the wall clock that it was already 4 am of the early dawn and all the ladies of the family were sleeping on the ground over the matresses spreaded alongside. Richa carefully walked over them without making any noise and directly went towards the guest room. There she saw Imran resting in peace over the bed. No sign of Mr Patil was witnessed and she realized that he might have slept until now.

My wife could admire the cuteness of Imran even when he was snoring loudly. She didn't mind wearing any clothes or covering her body in his presence. Richa went beside him and lied down next to him by cuddling from behind. Imran also realized in his sleep itself that someone is present over there as he could feel her left arm and leg over his shoulder and waist respectively. Without even opening his eyes he turned towards her and wrapped his arms around her back . My wife went into the arms of her master and slept peacefully until she gave him a peck of kiss on his forehead only to listen him speaking something in groggy voice.

- 'BE READY FOR DOUBLE PENETRATION TOMORROW SLUT'

T.B.C.
[+] 6 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by Kinky_Badshah - 19-04-2023, 10:43 PM