Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
I saw my wife very happy that evening when we returned home. After dinner, I sat watching TV. After cleaning up the kitchen, Shazia came and sat beside me on sofa. Mom was in her room getting ready for sleep. Shazia and me were talking about our day and we felt close enough that we began kissing each other. I switched off the TV and we quickly went to our bedroom giggling and excited. Shazia stripped her clothes off and lay down on bed wearing only her panty. She looked at me undressing myself as she eagerly waited for me to fuck her.

[Image: 21.jpg]

I lay on top of her and started kissing all over her chest and exposed breasts. Shazia began to moan and I felt her hands moving on my back. I held each of her boobs and squeezed them. I licked her nipples and sucked them. After some time, I slowly moved my hands on the side of her body down to her hips. I caught the waistband of her panty and pushed it lower to her thigh. I rubbed and fingered my wife’s pussy with my right hand, while continuing to hold her boobs using my left hand. I continued to kiss and suck her nipples simultaneously. Shazia caught my penis with her right hand and was stroking it. I could feel my wife’s movements and I understood that she was equally desperate for sex.

To try something new, I lifted myself and sat over her chest with my penis between her breasts. I saw Shazia looking at it. I caught both her breasts and moved my hips making my penis to pass between her breasts. Shazia kept looking at my penis emerging and disappearing between her boobs. After some time, I released her boobs and moved upward and placed my penis in front of my wife’s mouth. Knowing what I was expecting, she started to say no and turn her face to the sides to avoid my penis in her mouth. While doing that, she was actually giggling and laughing playfully. I understood that she was just trying to play with me and I kept saying please. Finally, she saw me straight and licked my complete penis with her tongue. She then caught my penis with her hand and stroked and kissed it gently. She made her lips pout as a hole and pushed my penis into it. She watched me enjoy as she did that. She pulled it out and again inserted it into her mouth. She then started doing it continuously and faster. While doing it, I could also feel a kind of suction that she was creating in my penis. I thought to myself that she was an expert in giving blowjob. I now held my penis and fed it into her mouth.

[Image: 22.gif]

Just before I could cum, I stopped her and pulled myself out. I quickly lay on top of her. I inserted my penis into my wife’s hole and started fucking her. After fucking for some time, I was feeling like trying something new again. I pulled out from her and stood up quickly beside the bed. I smiled at my wife and caught her legs. She asked what while I caught her legs and pulled her to the edge of bed. Without saying anything to her, I caught her hips and tried turning her around to get her into a kneeling position. Shazia immediately started to distance from me. She kept saying no. I knew she was just being playful. I kept saying please and forced her to get on all fours. Although she applied resistance, I was able to get her hips and knees into doggie position with her legs separated. Her ass was lifted up and I could see her pussy mound show underneath her ass crack. I put my left hand around my wife’s belly and hip from below. I kept her in the same position ignoring what she said. I caught my penis and inserted into her pussy. I could now hear Shazia not moaning but somewhat crying now. Without thinking much, I continued to fuck her in the doggie position. The feeling of fucking my wife in that position was great.

[Image: 24.gif]

While I was enjoying it, I heard Shazia’s cry get louder and she suddenly turned and pushed me away hard. She did it with such force that I lost my balance and fell crashing against the wall behind me. She immediately sat contracted in a crying position on bed with her legs folded and her head on her knee. I saw her moving away and continuously crying. 

I got very angry on Shazia for having pushed me like that. I stood up and started to argue with her. I could not shout loud as it can wake up my mom. In a low tone, I was shouting at her, “what’s wrong with you? Are you crazy? What wrong did I do to you?” Shazia lifted her head and said, “please understand… I don’t like that... I can’t…” Even before she said anything more, I slapped her hard. I kept scolding her beating her for what she did. I had lost the mood of fucking now and I started to dress up. While dressing I continued to scold her saying, “if you had so much of hatred and if you disliked me so much, why did you even marry me...” Shazia only kept crying and saying, “…please understand me… I have some problems …” I ignored it and climbed on bed. I pushed her away in anger similarly saying, “get lost” and lay down on one side of bed, turning away from where she was. I ignored her weeping and tried to sleep. I could hear Shazia still crying while she got up and dressed up herself. She lay down beside me and kept weeping through most of the night.
When I woke up the next day (Sunday), Shazia was not on bed. I refreshed myself and went to the living room. I saw mom and Shazia were in kitchen. After some time, Shazia came to me with a cup of tea in her hand. Neither of us talked anything. I just took the cup of tea from her hand and looked elsewhere avoiding her in anger.

After we had lunch, Shazia was in bedroom all throughout while I was in living room watching TV. Mom was in her room taking her afternoon nap. When I went to bathroom, I noticed Shazia was packing her suitcase. I recalled that she was planning to shift to PG with her friend this Sunday evening. At around 3 pm, Shazia came and sat beside me on sofa. She started the conversation saying, “listen…. Am really sorry okay… I didn’t mean to hurt you…”  While she was talking, I frowned at her in anger saying, “mom is there in her room… don’t make a scene now… just get lost.” She said, “am leaving …” I replied, “good… get lost…” Shazia had tears in her eyes and said, “I never thought you will hate me so much so soon… am saying sorry na…” In a retaliation, I said, “I never thought you hated me so much that you can push me off like that… Never again expect me to have sex with you… I just cannot love you…” Shazia began to weep and said in a crying tone, “I never said that I hate you and I did not push you because I hate you… It’s just that…” She paused a while, sighed, and then continued… ” You know that I went through a bad past and I want you to understand my situation…” I argued saying, “as if I did not have a bad past. Shall I also react according to that...” “No…but ….” She sat speechless.

Our arguments continued like that for some time until I told her, “you are getting late…” Shazia booked an auto to that PG. She wrote down the address and phone number of the PG in a paper and gave it to me. When the auto came, she wiped her tears and said, “please take care okay… and remember that I don’t hate you…” Saying that, she went to mom’s room wiping her tears and pretending a smile. Mom came out with her. Both Shazia and me acted normal in front of mom. I helped her with the suitcase and we said bye to each other. Mom kept saying, “why she had to go so far, let her stay with us, “ and such things. I heard it for a while and said to mom, “it’s okay for now… let’s see… will work out something later…” Saying so, I went into bedroom. I kept thinking of all that happened and my anger still remained in me. I felt cheap and insulted by what she did. Little did I know that this anger is going to make Shazia open up and reveal her bitter sexual past.
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 9 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 19-04-2023, 06:34 PM