Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The food was delicious and they had ice cream and wine. They sat cozy in the restaurant and discussed about their childhood and the choices of food they have enjoyed. Sona was careful not to disclose anything about her marriage or Ajit because she didn’t want to shock Kavi with too much of info.

When the Ice cream was served, Sona’s eyes brightened with mischief. She picked up a little with her index finger and said, “You are a cool boy” and rubbed it on his nipples.
“Ouch… it is cold”
Looking at Sona, Kavi picked up another one and rubbed on the other nipple, “But I think he is hot” The girls couldn’t stop giggling and looking at his ice creamed chest.
“Oh girls come on don’t make me your clown”
“Well, it is nice to see you enjoy the ice melting on you” said Sona and winked at Kavi.
They took a look around and quickly pounced on him and licked his nipples simultaneously.
“Ooooo man…” exclaimed Vineeth at the exotic sensation the ladies tongues produced on his cold and stiff nipples. While the wetness was still visible the waiter walked in with the bill. Embarrassed Vineeth got up quickly and resorted to the restroom.
He could hear the girls burst out in laughter.

Kavi enjoyed their company and adventures. In her mind she already started to forget Shyam and started to cling to Vineeth. Sona became so close like a best friend she knew for years.
“This is my luckiest day” said Kavi as they walked out of the restaurant. The air outside was humid and they were all slightly sweating. As soon as they reached the car, Kavi now moved to the front seat again. Once the car hit the road she was the first one to take off her Salwar and threw to the back seat. She got up from the seat and shaked her little boobies to Vineeth teasing. She held them with her hand and squeezed and asked, “How are these?”
“Fabulous. I never thought you are such a mischievous girl back at college. you are such a quiet kid”
“You too… I never thought you’d go wild and shirtless to a posh restaurant. I like your boldness!”
Sona tapped her butt and asked her for direction. Just like a little girl Kavi told her the route and her demeanor was like that of a child. Her excitement caught them all. Soon they reached a secluded beach with some mangrove hiding the beach away from the road. The beach was not wide. Just at the end of the mangrove, there was a sand dune and the sea waves were reaching and splashing on the stones and small rocks. It also provided them privacy and freedom from the view of the passers by.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 18-04-2023, 09:22 AM