Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
“That looks nice, you are all set to impress your girlfriend” Sona teased.
“You are my gf now, aren’t you?” smiled Vineeth
“You have crossed more limits than with a real gf, anyways, your gf would be lucky”
“I am starting to think, why to look for another gf?” winked Vineeth
“Oh, you don’t want another gf? Fine, that saves me a trip. Tomorrow when Ajit comes, we’ll tell him that.”
“Oh, I totally forgot about Ajit bhaiya” showed a false fear in his eyes.
“Be honest, you don’t want to meet Kavi?”
“Well, I like to meet, but I am still not sure, if she would give up her present bf for me. I think the chances are slim.”
“Don’t worry about that. Just be the perfect gentleman you are! I’ll take care of the rest.”
“Sure, I’d be in my best behaviors”, Vineeth showed an obedience sign like in a drama.
Sona showed up in a few minutes with negligee and the wrap skirt which Ajit suggested for the occasion.
“Wow, you are dazzling!” exclaimed Vineeth.
Sona came and put her hand his waist and pulled him to the mirror. “Tell me, how is the match for the boy and his mistress”
“You mean, man and the mistress?”
“Yea, man enough!” nudged him with her elbow.
“The match is great” He turned to kiss her. With a quick peck, she moved on to makeup. She lightly put a pink lipstick and a make up that was so pleasant and mild.

Ajit called and wished her good luck. She still didn’t tell him about their escapades. She managed to say that they were getting along well. But she felt either shy or embarrassed about the private fun which she felt is her very personal secret and didn’t feel like letting him know.

Soon they got on the car and Sona drove away faster with a new enthusiasm that caught her up from Vineeth. He sat on the front seat kept talking about how he met Kavi and all that made him interested in her. The travel time melted away in their interesting discussion about college and girls.

They reached about ten minutes earlier to the resort mall. Vineeth called up his friend to check out their location, he didn’t get a proper answer but that they are on their way. Vineeth was kept looking at his watch and the entrance from the parking lot. Sona sensed his tension and told him that they would take a walk.

Vineeth’s phone rang and his friend informed him that he is coming with his gf but there was a problem in reaching on time. Vineeth didn’t want him to cancel the program, so he offered to stay till they reach. Sona was teasing and pulling his leg about his tension. They took a walk into the mall and Vineeth gave away the ticket for some guys waiting for the movie. They whiled away a little time playing some video games and window shopping in the mall. The mall was almost empty and they were the few customers left inside.
About half an hour later, he called to inform that they have arrived. Had they not sold the ticket away, they could still go into the theatre. But now they may have to wait for another show. Sona and Vineeth went over to the parking lot to meet them. They spotted the young couple from a far distance. As they walked Sona pulled Vineeth’s hand and told him to walk slow putting his hand around her waist. If they aren’t showing intimacy, their drama could sensed especially by a girl with her natural instincts. Vineeth happily put his hand around her waist and walked so close. The other couple didn’t seem to move but it looked like they were into some argument. His friend seemed pretty upset about something and she was still partly hidden by the car’s door.
Sona stopped Vineeth saying, “Looks like there is an argument, stay here and give them the space”
“But she is a nice girl, I don’t know what they are up to” said Vineeth
“Let’s show them some of our love… it might calm them down”
“Show our love?” Vineeth was confused
“Yea, now give me a hug and kiss me”
Vineeth was more than willing and took his opportunity and recalled their love making the previous night and kissed her and sucked her sweet lips into his own.
Soon, they noticed that the other couple have approached them and they are in the closest proximity. Vineeth stopped and turned to say, “Hi Kavi and Shyam, meet this is Sona”
Sona moved little away from him and straightened herself and waved “Hi”
“Hi” they said in Unison and Kavi’s eyes widened to see Sona.
Sona shook hands with both of them. The guy looked slightly shorter and bigger than Vineeth. Vineeth looked more handsome in comparison with Shyam. But Sona could sense the tension in Kavi as her face is still red which might be due to the impact of their argument. “Kavi, You blew my imagination, you are extremely beautiful” cheered Sona. “Thank you” said Kavi but she is yet get grip of the situation.
“Guys, why don’t you go and check out the tickets for the next show, I’ll take a walk with Kavi towards the beach. If you got it, give me a ring, we’ll come back shortly” Sona gave the plan as needed to get Kavi alone to get the issue out between the two.
“Sure Babe, I’ll call you” smiled Vineeth, as he got to call Sona as babe in front of his friend. He literally dragged his friend away and they moved on to the mall.
“Hmmm, pretty girl, you are lovely but I expected you to be in a little more casual for this weekend plan” Sona commented noticing her Salwar and the head cover. Her jeans and sandals were nice. But the Salwar was too traditional. Sona dress looked a total contrast to Kavi’s dress.
“Well, from what he told me, I thought I am meeting someone from his family. He insisted me to be more traditional and I am sorry, we’ve got into an argument.”
“Didn’t he tell you about the movie?”
“No, he said it is a daylong plan. But he didn’t tell his family about going out. So he was getting calls about where is he what is he doing all the way till we reach here. Only when we reached the parking he is telling that his friend is coming with his girlfriend to watch movie. And that too we are very late for the movie that was booked.”
“May be he tried surprising you!” Sona tried to show her the positive side
“No, I think he is trying to be control freak and he only gives me instructions and doesn’t ask my opinion” Kavi spewed out her feelings.
“So this may not be the first time he is giving you just instructions and keeps you in dark about his plans”
“Yea, there was another time he planned a party and he almost got into my pants”
“You mean, without letting you know of his intentions?”
“Yea, I sensed his plan and gave a slip in the middle of the party”
“You are smart!” appreciated Sona. “So, now are you fine about hanging around with us? Or you’d rather do something else?”
“In fact I would have planned it well if he had told me that I am meeting fine people as you guys are”
“That’s nice”

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 16-04-2023, 01:46 PM