Entrapment of Housewife - Swati
yourock yourock
(11-04-2023, 04:48 PM)toughlove Wrote: In the meanwhile ,  Majid was planning his next action , he discussed the same with Mumtaz and discussed the issue with her and instructed her role in this  . Mumtaz was initially a bit concerned for the safety of Swati , but Majid convinced her by telling her the safety measures they were taking , then Mumtaz relented “ ok  let me  get on with my task at hand  “ said the obedient wife to Majid .
Majid called Vinod and asked him to come for drinks that evening as he had to discuss some issues with him .
“ Hello , Vinod , how are you ?  Welcomed a beaming Majid
“ How was yesterday night’s Show ? Did you enjoy it ? “Asked Majid with a triumphant grin on his face.
“ Errrrrrrrr….mmmm’ An Embarrassed Vinod muttered .
“ HA ha ha , I know you enjoyed your sexy wife Swati being taken like this by men like us “  Thundered Majid loudly .
“ But let me confess , I have never had so much pleasure as much as fucking your wife , she is such a voluptuous and sex hungry bitch and I am sure she enjoyed every bit of that , I can make out from her moans , she was enjoying it “ Added Majid much to the embarrassment of Vinod .
“ The way her pussy clang ,gripped and massaged my hard cock was simply out of my mind. She literally milked my cock dry , the bitch”. remarked Majid gripping his cock .
Vinod could feel his cock hardening rapidly as he was listening to Majid’s discretion of his taking of his wife . He knew that Swati was proud woman and now the feeling that a real masculine man stripped her of her pride and used her like however he wanted and made her a submissive sex toy , something he was never able to do , made him extremely horny .
“ Ok Vinod , I have an important task for you and if you ll do it nicely you will have incredible rewards , I ll be able to give your company the full government contract for supplying your product throughout Maharashtra for the full year , Dilawar had promised me that he would enable that ”  Continued Majid .
Vinod’s eyes lit up and asked  excitedly “ That is simply great and what I would have to do for that “ .
“ Well , Vinod listen carefully “ and went on to narrate about Anees Khan and Dilawar’s plan for him . but he didn’t mention that Dilawar’s plan to allow Anees Khan to fuck Swati , HE instead said Dilawar wanted Swati to seduce and tease Anees Khan to the maximum and then send a prostitute to his cell for him to fuck .
He lied as he knew it would be too much for him to take and might resist as there was a associated danger and he knew Vinod however would get horny wouldn’t allow this in the first communication and Majid wanted Vinod to be a party to this as he wanted to showcase Swati and Vinod as a couple to Anees Khan as Anees was very clear that he would only fuck a married housewife , and for that he wanted Vinod to be a active party to the plan .
That was the first part of his plan ,
“ What ????” blurted out Vinod in shock .
It was one thing to get Swati fucked by Majid and even Dilawar as they were respected member of the society and would not anything that would damage their name and also they wouldny harm Swati physically , but to get Swati to tease and tempt a hardcore criminal , that too in a jail was simply too much for him .
“ that’s impossible , Majid bhai , Its too dangerous “  protested Vinod .
“ She can get hurt and I cant allow that “ Continued Vinod .
“ Vinod, we are not going to allow Anees to fuck her , we are very clear about that , its only that that stupid Anees is insisting that he would fuck only a housewife , so we would want him to be teased and aroused so much that he would fuck anybody we provide him with . Otherwise he would not do it , he is a very very stubborn man .But Vinod , he is a very very important man to Dilawar bhai , hence Dilawar would reward you handsomely , that why I gave the offer to you and I like you a lot . After the deal you ll be  promoted as  the Zonal manager , that is the value of the deal “ Majid said trying to convince Vinod.

“ But still Majid bhai ….” Vinod mutturred .
“ Look Vinod , we would not allow Anees Khan to touch Swati without her will and that is Majid khan’s promise to you and you know that Majid Khan never breaks his promise “  Declared Majid regally .
Hmmm thought Vinod ,getting a bit convinced as he knew by experience that Majid don’t break promises.
“ Ok Majid bhai , I trust you “ Relented Vinod with a sigh .
But his cock was still getting harder as he involuntarily found himself imagining Swati with a hardened criminal , who had not touched or even seen a women in real for over  5 long years and he shuddered to think how much horny he would be and how he would be able to restrain himself if he sees Swati  .
“ Oh Gosh “ a sigh slipped out of Vinod’s lips as he was imagining the scene , while staring at the wall blankly. The sigh was not missed by Majid as he heard the same and that brought out a wry cunning smile from the lips of Majid as the cunning man he is , knew the reason for the sigh .
“ Oh great , Vinod , now listen carefully , I have planned this in detail , the first phase , Mumtaz is going to get Swati invited through the city social club , of which Swati is a member , for a lunch programmes for to be refined prisoners , whom the government  wants to be reformed and put back into society and as responsible members of society , we will attend the dinner in the jail  for the convicts and you and Swati would be one of the hosts for the event , and of course Anees Khan would be there as a 'to be refined' convict . O We want Anees to( have a first look at Swati and be impressed , so its your duty to make her dress in a very enticing , but traditional way ( as remember for Anees we want to showcase Swati as a very traditionaland married  housewife , so as to arouse him . of course Mumtaz would give you exact details of the dresses she would need to wear and other details etc while interacting with the prisoners .
' What we would have to do during the dinner there? Asked Vinod a bit unsure . " Well , I have planned this like this , firstly there would be a talk by Dilawar and the jail warden and then Swati and couple of other hostesses  would be handnig over gifts and memento  on the behalf of the club to the prisoners and we would ensure that Swati would be giving the gift to Anees Khan . We want Anees khan to have  a close look at Swati , smell her aroma and make him crazy and wanting more . Then the next part would start we are dead sure ,he would be asking about Swati and after couple of days teasing we would show him some nice traditional photoes of Swati in Sarees , like your wedding photoes and videos or some pics and vids taken for function etc  etc, some normal videos wherin we would highlight her as real self as a traditional housewife . This would heighten his arousal for her and he ll be more crazy for her .
then the third phase , wherein we are planning  a cultural programme , for the selected prisoners , a lavani dance , almost exclusively for Anees khan . This would be most exciting phase for him. Then when he is even more aroused , Swati will do a sexy raunchy arousing number for him and In this your role would be most important as the first sexy number would be couple dance and you both would do that and both of your dances would be choreographed by Mumtaz and her team . Remember  , the objective of the dances is to arouse him to the limit, hope you understand " Continued Majid .

“Now Vinod you have work to do , by now Mumtaz would have invited her for the dinner programme and all . She will inform you and ask for your opinion as she was told that Majid would invite you on the club's behalf . Encourage her . She has not been informed of the lavani phase and that we would inform after the dinner meeting , then Mumtaz and her team would prepare both of you with the dance steps and costumes . Also , please give me her best photos and videos , as I had told earlier latest by tomorrow night .

Here Mumtaz visisted Swati to invite her . Swati was very upset with Mumtaz as she felt its because of her she is now in this predicament . Mumtaz, the tough women she is gave it back to her and said , she is in the predicament due to her own deeds, she reminded Swati of how she sat in the lap of MAjid throughout that journey , thus enticing a man . Also she reminded her of the holi episode where she stroked his cock and allowed Majid to play with her body . Mumtaz added its Mumtaz who should be angry with Swati for enticing her husband and allowing all that that happened . She could have walked off anytime . Mumtaz wasa very cunning women and was very good at manipulating . Eventually at the end of Mumtaz's talks , she managed to make Swati guilty of herself and made her feel she herself  is the culprit and Mumtaz was always trying to help her at all stages and that she is safe till now only because of Mumtaz otherwise , these guys can go to any level.

Then Mumtaz made Swati relaxed and told her that till she is there nothing wrong would happen to her and that she would protect her . This was her ploy to make Swati trust her once again and which she managed succusfully . Then she told her that to make her relax , about the dinner program for the convicts and how that is good for society and how all would appreciate her and all . Swati was happy to hear that and said she would join in the event . She was told even Vimod would be there as MAjid would be inviting him separately . Swati was more overjoyed to hear that .
Mumtazji ,When is the programme ?" Asked Swati.
"Its in three days time ,on the coming Sunday " Replied Mumtaz
“and we don’t have much time and the dress code is very traditional and you may wear a saree. “ Continued Mumtaz .

Majid Informed Dilawar about the developments and he was very happy and now he was to meet Anees as he was disturbing him too much .

Dilawar was in the Jail in the private visitors chambers specially arranged by the Jailer warden , who was a friend of Dilawar and had received tons of favours from Dilawar in the past and he specifically got his posting in his hometown due to Dilawar who got him transferred here to take care of Anees Khan .

"Salam alekum Dilawar bhai " Said Anees Khan in his deep baritone vice as he got up from the chair and extended his arms to hug Dilawar. Anees khan was a hulk of a man , he was 6 feet 3 inches tall , with braod shoulders , muscular , built like a bodybuilders with extremely muscular and powerful shoulders, chest and had huge biceps and his forearms and palms were huge .Althouh Dilawar was also tall and well built , still Anees easily towered over Dilawar , such was his presence.

He had wide jaw line , small but very piercing eyes , had a stubble . All in all he looked very menancing and had a no nonsense and extremely tough demeanour . He was fearless and was a terror even inside the jail with all the pther prisoners wary of him . The only person in the world he truely revered or respected was Dilawar as he had raised him up and protected him during all his troubles , except this one .
"Walekkum Salam " Replied Dilawar and he hugged him back .
What happened , Dilawar bhai , you have forgotten me ?  Anees khan asked Dilawar tauntingly,

No Anees , Dilawar don’t forget his men " Declared Dilawar grandly .

"It doest seems like that  I have not asked for any money , just a special request , which my everpowerful Dilawar bhai can do , but seems not willing to " Remarked Anees .

" Dilawarbhai Its getting very difficult , ass I had told you if I don’t get a woman , that too like I had told you , I would get crazy and more violant and don’t know what I might do or say . Because you are my Dilawarbhai , I am holding on , else I would have gone ahead as i cant control the frustration . Bhai do something quickly " Blurted out a visibly frustrated Anees khan, gripping tightly and strongly to the handstand of the chair he was sitting on to control his frustration  and  who generally was emotionaless as a rock.
" Don’t Worry Anees , As I told you Dilawar never disappoints his dear ones , I have arranged something for you, but you have to very patient and listen exactly to what I tell you , zero disobedience , then you ll get what you desire  " Declared Dilawar looking into the eyes of his protege .
" hmmm , bhai that’s so grateful of you , please do it quickly as I cant wait … But …" Stopped Anees . " But Dilawar bhai as I told you , however frustrated I am , I don want any of your prostitutes or call girls or models , however beautiful or sexy they might be. I waited all these years and now i want a real homely cultured housewife to enjoy and bhai get be a genuine one , and i know you can do it for me " Said the frustrated Anees  with gleaming eyes .
Dilawar then told him about the upcoming dinner program and said a few women would be hosting the event and you can have a look and let me know ." But again as I said , no hanky panky that day , that is only for you to select as you are so keen to choose " Warned Dilawar.

Dilawar then met the Jail Superendent and discussed the issue with him and said he wanted certain arrangements and he got the jailer's nod for the event for the coming Sunday for the dinner programme . He came out of the prison , everything set.

'The day arrived and Swati reached Mumtaz's house at around 6 pm along with Vinod . Mumtaz welcomed Swati and they went to the Mumtaz's room to get dressed for the night .  Mumtaz's dress stylist was also there and was dressing up couple of other women , who would also be attending the function .  Mumtaz pulled out a chiffon  green saree and a stylish blouse and gave the same to SWati to wear . Swati wore the saree and she was absolutely looking gorgeous. The stylist had dbangd her saree well below her navel , just above her pubic area. her full abdomen including her lower abdomen was exposed .she had a pallu which covered her abdomen , hence the navel was not visible and was hidden behind the pallu.Her blouse was sleeveless and  the blouse highlighted her big breasts and they ware protruding conically like two ripe mangoes . the blouse had a deep cut and  her cleavage was visible . As the blouse was backless and was to be ties with two strings behind , she was not wearing a bra and as the saree was a chiffon saree , which was thin and stuck to her body , it was natural that she was provided with a high hip thong panties , with the result her bulging ass had no panty lines cutting across and the entire two half moons  had a smooth appearance and they wobbled a bit when she walked due to the freedom . Infact she looked literally pantyless . Of course Swati had no clue how hot and sexy she looked and what effect she would have on the poor extremely horny prisoners.

They all started for the prison , the three couples and Mumtaz . Majid , Dilawar , Abdul , Javed and his other henchmen were already there for the arrangements and all . There was a a large room , with some posters and all to make the look authentic , There was a stage and then some 15  prisoners were sitting on the chairs .There was another three chairs and a long table before the three chairs and three special prisoners were sitting there , who were the awardees and one of them was Anees Khan and  on one side of the room where In the stage there was a podium for the speakers to speak. Then one by one the Dilawar , Majid , the jail superindent , couple of social workers who would be speaking all arrived . Then the three couples entered the the stage and as soon as Swati entered the hall , there was a audible sigh among the prisoners and they were not able to take their eyes of the sexy woman /Swati was oblivious to all this and was walking naturally and stood in one side of the hall. Swati was delberately made to stand on the side where Anees Khan was sitting , right at the edge seat . Anees khan was absloutely flppred by the sight of Swati. HE couldnt take his eyes away from Swati . HE was looking at the saxy face of Swati and glancing down her body . Her Chiffon Saree was clinging on to her body ad Anees khan could easily make out the figure of Swati . Her wide hips her shining soft and spotless arms exposed in the sleeveless blouse . He couldnt see anything from her front as it was covered by her pallu. but when Swati turned to ask something to Mumtaz , Anees lips let out a sigh as he saw Swati's big round protruding ass which shook a bit as she turned and the shook a bit more as she was laughing at a joke by Mumtaz . Anees had the fastest hardons in his life and in moments his cock from being flaccid hardened to a rock and standing straight up under his jail pyjamas .He kept his palms on it in an attempt to control  and also hide it from sight . The jail superindent made the initial speech and said This was an event for motivating the prisoners and rewarding them for their good behaviour blah blah . Then they introduced the speakers and also the couples .There was few minutes of speeches byu the social workers , Dilawar etc then there was this award ceremony where three prisoners would be awarded a sash of honour for good performance and a gift and one hostess would go to the place where the three awardees were sitting and present the sash to them and take picture with  them . Firstly the two hostesses gave the sash and the awards to the two prisoners . Then it was the turn of Swati to present the sash to Anees Khan . She took the sash and walked sexily to Anees Khan who  was unblinkingly watching her come to him . As she came near him to and she smiled and extended her arms to shake her hand with him , he too extended his arms ( while still sitting ) and gripped her hand , She was amazed by the strength of the man and she couldnt help notice his huge palms and forearms and her eyes wandered over his shouldees and her feminie instinct took over and she subconsciously was wowed by his muscles and his masculine aura . She was talking to him and saying something nice and congratulatory  bending a bit , suddenly a gust of wind from the nearby large fan blew her pallu a bit and now Anees Khan could see her entire abdomen and he groaned in arousal as her smooth hairless abdomen came into view  and he saw her sexy bellybutton and she was oblivious to this and was not knowing what sight she was giving to Anees Khan , she kept talking and suddenly another bigger gust of wind came ( this was preplanned and another  huge fan was kept at that location for the same purpose) the entire pallu was dislodged from her shoulder and she tried to hold her pallu  with a cry of shameas she couldnt as the sash and the presents were in her hands . So her pallu dropped to the floor and her entire front was sampled to Anees Khan , who couldnt take his eyes away from the glorious sight . Of course then one of the other hostess came to rescue of her and pulled the pallu where it was , but by then Anees had a long look at the treasures of Swati and that made him mad with lust .  Then She took out the sash to place it on the put the sash around the neck of Anees , Anees got up and Swati got the shock of her life , she saw the huge hardon which Anees was sporting , the tent down below was huge and Swati was shocked , but she quicky raised her arms and placed the sash over the head of Anees , who then got to smell the incredibly femanine aroma of Swati and also he got to see the incredibly sexy and super smooth armpits of Swati as she raised her arms and placed the sash over his head . Then she gave Anees the gifts and then as per norm she stood next to him for the photo shoot . Swati stood to the leftside  of Anees  and both posed to face the camera . Swati felt something on her waist , she realised that Anees had kept his left palm on the waist of her as they posed for the photo. Her body let out a shiver at the touch of this ultra strong palm , she felt a bit offended but then she though maybe its natural only as they were posing and he must have kept his palms innocently. Then she felt his big palms slipping down and now they were over her ass cheeks , caressing it . She was shocked and not knowing how to react as the cameramen were clicking pics . She thanked God that nobody could see what this man's palms were doing  and she didnt want o make an issue out of that by protesting loudly. Then the palm started squeezing her unpantied  ass , first the left ass cheek then the right one .
she let out a sigh at the rough treatment her ass was receiving . She was embarrassed and was looking here and there to see if anyone was noticing what the prisoner was doing to her , in the proces of looking here and there her eyes happened to fall again on the crotch of the Anees , The pyjama was pushed out so much by his super hard 9 inch hard cock , that it created a gap between his abdomen and the elastic waistband of his pyjamas and the gap was around 3 inches and what she saw through the gap blew her mind , she say his cock so hard and so thick like she had never seen in her life , not even the Majids and the Dilawars were anywhere near this monster .He was lucky that the sash which came till his crotch was hiding his crotch to the people in fron including the photographers . Her lips let out a gasp and the cock was pushing the pyjamas so hard . In the the meanwhile his huge palms were making mincemeat of Swati's big almost unpantied ass by kneading pressing and sqeezing them. Suddenly the photosession was over  and Anees palms and left her ass and as she turnes to move Anees also turned and her right hand hit Anees's monster inadvertantly and again a gasp escaped  Swati's lips as she realised the strength and the heat  of the monster , it was as if her had hit  a rod of pure burning steel . He saw her walking away swaying her ass and he knew that she the one he wanted .
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by toughlove - 25-07-2022, 03:55 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 25-07-2022, 07:07 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Indian11 - 25-07-2022, 10:29 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by pro10 - 25-07-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 25-07-2022, 04:48 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Eswar P - 25-07-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Joshua - 26-07-2022, 02:41 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 26-07-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by raj1593 - 26-07-2022, 11:52 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by raj1593 - 27-07-2022, 12:52 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 27-07-2022, 06:50 AM